Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,394 members, 7,958,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:20 AM

Kufre Umoh Uwem Jailed For Rape In Aberdeen, Scotland, Months After Wedding - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kufre Umoh Uwem Jailed For Rape In Aberdeen, Scotland, Months After Wedding (42105 Views)

Killers Of Rtd-General Uwem Udokwere Arrested, Phones, Laptops Recovered / House Of Kidnapper, Kufre Eyo Etim 'Romance' Demolished By Ayade In Calabar / Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kufre Umoh Uwem Jailed For Rape In Aberdeen, Scotland, Months After Wedding by VolvoS60(m): 5:24pm On Mar 29, 2018
midehi2:
That guy is too cute to rape someone

^^^^

undecided
Re: Kufre Umoh Uwem Jailed For Rape In Aberdeen, Scotland, Months After Wedding by VolvoS60(m): 5:25pm On Mar 29, 2018
Abagworo:
Surely a set up. He looks responsible enough to negotiate terms before service.

^^^

undecided undecided
Re: Kufre Umoh Uwem Jailed For Rape In Aberdeen, Scotland, Months After Wedding by James4424: 6:02pm On Mar 29, 2018
midehi2:
That guy is too cute to rape someone
never look at it that way, you should be old enough to know --simply that E no dey show for face. Age long fact .

1 Like

Re: Kufre Umoh Uwem Jailed For Rape In Aberdeen, Scotland, Months After Wedding by Ralphlauren(m): 6:06pm On Mar 29, 2018
wonlasewonimi:

This doesnt make sense..why would you go and get married when you have a pending rape case? Naijababe would know the guy sha...

Makes absolutely no sense.

Maybe he was 100percent certain he would be acquitted.

2 Likes

Re: Kufre Umoh Uwem Jailed For Rape In Aberdeen, Scotland, Months After Wedding by linearity: 6:13pm On Mar 29, 2018
Irukkanews:

It is indeed, I wonder what evidence they have because it all looks like a set up

...and what evidence do you that is about 5,000 miles removed from the scene have, that concludes that, it was a setup?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kufre Umoh Uwem Jailed For Rape In Aberdeen, Scotland, Months After Wedding by shaybebaby(f): 6:13pm On Mar 29, 2018
Ralphlauren:
case was'nt a setup.

the dude works with TOTAL.

the first case was reported in 2012 but he was'nt charged to court by the police due to insufficient evidence.

he didnt learn his lesson and he tried the nonsense again with another girl in 2016. the girl reported to the police and the police reopened the 2012 case. both girles testified against him and boom, he was charged to court and he has been convicted.

what i do not understand was how he was able to convince the judge to allow him travel to nigeria for his wedding as he must have been on bail as at December 2017 since he had this case pending in court.

the funds that he should have used to engage a top lawyer to defend him was foolishly spent on a very lavish wedding whilst he claimed 'legal aid' for the case.

i wont be surprised if the wife was unaware of the court case or maybe he downplayed the seriousness of the case to her. she was busy 'liking and 'commenting' on several instagram profiles who featured their wedding. Heck! Even NTA covered their wedding.

they should have just done a very quiet wedding

he wont be deported as he holds a British Passport !
He might as well deport himself as he has ruined any chances of a decent job. Most places ask for any previous convictions and do perform basic dbs checks.

Even travelling to countries like America and the likes, this will come up and he'd be barred.

3 Likes

Re: Kufre Umoh Uwem Jailed For Rape In Aberdeen, Scotland, Months After Wedding by tartarus(m): 6:29pm On Mar 29, 2018
Irukkanews:

It is indeed, I wonder what evidence they have because it all looks like a set up

2 victims and yet it's a set-up! Smh please shift! undecided

6 Likes

Re: Kufre Umoh Uwem Jailed For Rape In Aberdeen, Scotland, Months After Wedding by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 29, 2018
In Arbadeen? scotland? shocked them people are pure Racists, even me as a black man born here in England don't mess with scottish women. especially in Arbadeen!!

if he wanted white women he should have gone to Glasgow, were they are more liberal..

1 Like

Re: Kufre Umoh Uwem Jailed For Rape In Aberdeen, Scotland, Months After Wedding by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 29, 2018
In Arbadeen? scotland? them people are pure Racists, even me as a black man born here in England don't mess with scottish women. especially in Arbadeen!!

if he wanted white women he should have gone to Glasgow, were the are more liberal..
Re: Kufre Umoh Uwem Jailed For Rape In Aberdeen, Scotland, Months After Wedding by wonlasewonimi: 6:42pm On Mar 29, 2018
Ralphlauren:

Makes absolutely no sense.

Maybe he was 100percent certain he would be acquitted.

This would have been thoroughly investigated cos there have been loads of errors lately regarding rape cases. I think you will have to be a fool to be convicted of rape in this country. Before nyanshing anyone you have to get written consent.
Re: Kufre Umoh Uwem Jailed For Rape In Aberdeen, Scotland, Months After Wedding by Martin0(m): 7:41pm On Mar 29, 2018
gypsey:
In Arbadeen? scotland? them people are pure Racists, even me as a black man born here in England don't mess with scottish women. especially in Arbadeen!!

if he wanted white women he should have gone to Glasgow, were the are more liberal..

really shocked
Re: Kufre Umoh Uwem Jailed For Rape In Aberdeen, Scotland, Months After Wedding by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 29, 2018
Maybe he saw chumtin
Re: Kufre Umoh Uwem Jailed For Rape In Aberdeen, Scotland, Months After Wedding by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 29, 2018
Martin0:

really shocked
Yes! really!
Re: Kufre Umoh Uwem Jailed For Rape In Aberdeen, Scotland, Months After Wedding by Ngokafor(f): 8:08pm On Mar 29, 2018
Serves the guy right..,I have zero pity for the iddiot cos the average Nigerian male see rape as nothing,they will rather blame the victim for dressing 'provocatively' or she 'chopped' his money insread of condemning the rapistundecided

I keep telling Nigerian males here that if you lots try a fraction of the rubbish you do to females in Nigeria abroad,you will be slammed with very long jail terms...

I see some mumus saying its a set-up...thats your funeral,but since 99% of you intend to leave Nigeria ecause of the economic rot here..best believe you all will end up in jail if you do not change your mindset about women...a word is enough for the wise.

7 Likes

Re: Kufre Umoh Uwem Jailed For Rape In Aberdeen, Scotland, Months After Wedding by dopemama(f): 8:11pm On Mar 29, 2018
Chai I pity his wife!

3 Likes

Re: Kufre Umoh Uwem Jailed For Rape In Aberdeen, Scotland, Months After Wedding by Ngokafor(f): 8:15pm On Mar 29, 2018
deafeyez:
And they waited till he wedded.

Did he promised those victims marriage?

He is simply a rapist paying for his crimes.,.period.

Aberdeen is not Nigeria where rapists roam free and operate with impunity

3 Likes

Re: Kufre Umoh Uwem Jailed For Rape In Aberdeen, Scotland, Months After Wedding by 4Play(m): 8:15pm On Mar 29, 2018
Irukkanews:

This is what people always say in these cases. We are accustomed to men getting away with rape in Nigeria that we now adopt this knee jerk dismissal of a rape conviction after court proceedings where the accusation of rape has been proven beyond reasonable doubt.

4 Likes

Re: Kufre Umoh Uwem Jailed For Rape In Aberdeen, Scotland, Months After Wedding by fashrola(m): 8:44pm On Mar 29, 2018
[quote author=deafeyez post=66260833]And they waited till he wedded.

Did he promised those victims marriage?[/quote]

You are not far from the truth
Re: Kufre Umoh Uwem Jailed For Rape In Aberdeen, Scotland, Months After Wedding by Martin0(m): 9:30pm On Mar 29, 2018
gypsey:
Yes! really!
ok
Re: Kufre Umoh Uwem Jailed For Rape In Aberdeen, Scotland, Months After Wedding by Nobody: 11:33pm On Mar 29, 2018
wonlasewonimi:

This would have been thoroughly investigated cos there have been loads of errors lately regarding rape cases. I think you will have to be a fool to be convicted of rape in this country. Before nyanshing anyone you have to get written consent.

U no well o grin........na everybody i sabi for Abz ni?
Re: Kufre Umoh Uwem Jailed For Rape In Aberdeen, Scotland, Months After Wedding by deafeyez: 12:05am On Mar 30, 2018
Ngokafor:

He is simply a rapist paying for his crimes.,.period.

Aberdeen is not Nigeria where rapists roam free and operate with impunity

You have not been there to know how they run Aberdeen. My concern is this event happened 2012 & 2016 respective why are they jailing now. Abi dey are shit hole of a country like 9jatea too

1 Like

Re: Kufre Umoh Uwem Jailed For Rape In Aberdeen, Scotland, Months After Wedding by mystikal(m): 12:36am On Mar 30, 2018
Ralphlauren:
case was'nt a setup.

the first case was reported in 2012 but he was'nt charged to court by the police due to insufficient evidence.

he didnt learn his lesson and he tried the nonsense again with another girl in 2016. the girl reported to the police and the police reopened the 2012 case. both girles testified against him and boom, he was charged to court and he has been convicted.

what i do not understand was how he was able to convince the judge to allow him travel to nigeria for his wedding as he must have been on bail as at December 2017 since he had this case pending in court.

the funds that he should have used to engage a top lawyer to defend him was foolishly spent on a very lavish wedding whilst he claimed 'legal aid' for the case.

i wont be surprised if the wife was unaware of the court case or maybe he downplayed the seriousness of the case to her. she was busy 'liking and 'commenting' on several instagram profiles who featured their wedding. Heck! Even NTA covered their wedding.

You seem to know Kufre personally
Re: Kufre Umoh Uwem Jailed For Rape In Aberdeen, Scotland, Months After Wedding by bewla(m): 6:53am On Mar 30, 2018
post=66258489:
This is so sad!
yes wait for seven 7 year to chop the food already served
Re: Kufre Umoh Uwem Jailed For Rape In Aberdeen, Scotland, Months After Wedding by wonlasewonimi: 10:35am On Mar 30, 2018
naijababe:

U no well o grin........na everybody i sabi for Abz ni?

No be pipe engineer he be... No be from reservoir Dem dey pass pipe...and na the same adugbo you even dey You get my drift? grin
Re: Kufre Umoh Uwem Jailed For Rape In Aberdeen, Scotland, Months After Wedding by midehi2(f): 11:18am On Mar 30, 2018
PAGAN9JA:

you must be a goat or descended from a ram that had se.x with a mental retard
Of all that quote me, yours is different, e;g of a sick poor family background, eeyaa!
Re: Kufre Umoh Uwem Jailed For Rape In Aberdeen, Scotland, Months After Wedding by grandstar(m): 12:31pm On Mar 30, 2018
chuckdee4:

This whole thing is a setup.
I know a friend who knows this guy and says he's one of the calmest guys he knows.

In the UK, all it takes is for a lady to scream rape and as a guy you're done.
I have a friend who was accused of rape and the only thing that saved him is the day the girl claimed she was raped was the day his son was born (He was in the hospital for the birth), so how the Bleep did he rape her.
There are loads of men in prison for false rapes, I hear the so-called victims get some sort of compensation, as a result some ladies have now turned it into a money making scheme.

I feel for the guy, the law always favours women, just look at divorces and see for yourself

If one woman accuse you of rape, she on her but if two, shame on you! Na only you dey for this world?!

2 Likes

Re: Kufre Umoh Uwem Jailed For Rape In Aberdeen, Scotland, Months After Wedding by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 30, 2018
wonlasewonimi:

No be pipe engineer he be... No be from reservoir Dem dey pass pipe...and na the same adugbo you even dey You get my drift? grin

Ewo ni pipe engineer sef? Olodo kan lo ko post yi joo! And eyin agbaya ati ashewo lo tun wa comment grin
Re: Kufre Umoh Uwem Jailed For Rape In Aberdeen, Scotland, Months After Wedding by ibibiogrl: 10:36pm On Mar 30, 2018
Ralphlauren:
case was'nt a setup.

U are here giving your opinion of %100 LIES! AS the truth & even responding to comments. undecided
1st Kufre was never in prison & relocated to join is wife in America since early 2017 & works for an oil company in Texas where his wife & her family lives. He has been a free man traveling with his wife all over Europe and the carribean Islands since 2016 before and after their engagement.
So you were that jealous of their wedding & feel that he alone sponsored their lavish talk of society wedding without any contribution from his Doctor of Pharmacist wife or her prominent American based extended family
Next time give your opinion on matters U have inside information about angry so as not to come across as a jealous gossiper online undecided

mystikal:

You seem to know Kufre personally
No He Absolutely doesn't know Kufre angry just extremely jealous & blabbing nonsense & LIES!

1 Like

Re: Kufre Umoh Uwem Jailed For Rape In Aberdeen, Scotland, Months After Wedding by Ralphlauren(m): 7:19am On Mar 31, 2018
ibibiogrl:

U are here giving your opinion of %100 LIES! AS the truth & even responding to comments. undecided
1st Kufre was never in prison & relocated to join is wife in America since early 2017 & works for an oil company in Texas where his wife & her family lives. He has been a free man traveling with his wife all over Europe and the carribean Islands since 2016 before and after their engagement.
So you were that jealous of their wedding & feel that he alone sponsored their lavish talk of society wedding without any contribution from his Doctor of Pharmacist wife or her prominent American based extended family
Next time give your opinion on matters U have inside information about angry so as not to come across as a jealous gossiper online undecided

No He Absolutely doesn't know Kufre angry just extremely jealous & blabbing nonsense & LIES!

Yimu.

Kokoberrie, is this you? wink

Who ever said he was in prison before the judge’s ruling? undecided

Did I talk about who paid what towards his wedding? undecided Where did I ever state that he sponsored the wedding alone ? undecided

Who talked about his wife’s financial status ? undecided

All you’ve done is to spill more tea online grin

The fact remains that he was on police bail throughout the period the case was in court. Both offences were committed in Scotland in the space of 4 years. this case was ongoing before and after his wedding.

It seems he fed you lot a pack of lies. You are in denial about the gravity of the offence.

he should thank his stars he didn’t rape anyone during his visits to America. He would have been looking at a sentence of 30years+.

However, since he’s currently at Her Majesty’s pleasure, he should be out in 3 and a half years with good behaviour.

P.s. What’s there to be jealous about a rapist and someone whose name is on the sex offender’s register undecided
Re: Kufre Umoh Uwem Jailed For Rape In Aberdeen, Scotland, Months After Wedding by ibibiogrl: 4:26am On Apr 01, 2018
Ralphlauren:

Yimu.

Kokoberrie, is this you? wink

Who ever said he was in prison before the judge’s ruling? undecided

Did I talk about who paid what towards his wedding? undecided Where did I ever state that he sponsored the wedding alone ? undecided

Who talked about his wife’s financial status ? undecided

All you’ve done is to spill more tea online grin

The fact remains that he was on police bail throughout the period the case was in court. Both offences were committed in Scotland in the space of 4 years. this case was ongoing before and after his wedding.

It seems he fed you lot a pack of lies. You are in denial about the gravity of the offence.

he should thank his stars he didn’t rape anyone during his visits to America. He would have been looking at a sentence of 30years+.

However, since he’s currently at Her Majesty’s pleasure, he should be out in 3 and a half years with good behaviour.

P.s. What’s there to be jealous about a rapist and someone whose name is on the sex offender’s register undecided

cry Boo! HoO! cry Cry me a River tongue You Are sO jealous undecided U can't even Hide it & U've now spell it out clearly for all to see grin
So"He was on Bail for 4yrs & left jail briefly to visit America" & U know these details because U were the arresting officer �in Scotland? Since you have been following his wife on instagram & other social media monitoring their wedding details. You should have seen their Rendezvous all over the world on numerous trips including Paris, Jamaica, Bora Bora, Uyo etc.. Before their wedding from 2016, so when was he in prison? He took permission to be going on these pre honeymoon trips, yet since he had relocated to be working in an oil company in Texas since after their court marriage in June 2017, which was in an open UK court undecided U can keep on following his wife to view more pics of their upcoming trips cry tongue
Re: Kufre Umoh Uwem Jailed For Rape In Aberdeen, Scotland, Months After Wedding by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 02, 2018
Whatttt Kuf? Hmmm, I will just say I know him!!!!
Re: Kufre Umoh Uwem Jailed For Rape In Aberdeen, Scotland, Months After Wedding by GeneralOjukwu: 8:19am On Apr 29, 2018
olubankemi:
Whatttt Kuf? Hmmm, I will just say I know him!!!!

Hmmmm... did you date him? Could he have done it?

RalphLauren, my ibibiogirl is related to him or is his GF. She doesn't sound unbiased.

This incident is a lesson to quite a lot of Nigerian men who see rape as "normal" I pray they keep going to the West where they would be punished.

2012....2016.... Isn't only you? Of course, he did it!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Mike Oliseh Rapes Church Member’s Twin Daughters In Lagos / Choirmaster Rapes Female Chorister In Lagos / Man Who Pretends To Be Mad, Caught With Charms, POS And Live Tortoise In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.