Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,806 members, 7,810,099 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Kufre Umoh Uwem Jailed For Rape In Aberdeen, Scotland, Months After Wedding - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kufre Umoh Uwem Jailed For Rape In Aberdeen, Scotland, Months After Wedding (41542 Views)

Wife: Sunday-David Umoh Was Lynched, Burnt To Death Like Common Thief (Photo) / House Of Kidnapper, Kufre Eyo Etim 'Romance' Demolished By Ayade In Calabar / Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kufre Umoh Uwem Jailed For Rape In Aberdeen, Scotland, Months After Wedding by shepherd003: 2:33pm On Mar 29, 2018
was he not given a chance to say anything,just one sided hearing.SMH

2 Likes

Re: Kufre Umoh Uwem Jailed For Rape In Aberdeen, Scotland, Months After Wedding by deafeyez: 2:33pm On Mar 29, 2018
And they waited till he wedded.

Did he promised those victims marriage?

5 Likes

Re: Kufre Umoh Uwem Jailed For Rape In Aberdeen, Scotland, Months After Wedding by lovelylad: 2:34pm On Mar 29, 2018
who did you offend

3 Likes

Re: Kufre Umoh Uwem Jailed For Rape In Aberdeen, Scotland, Months After Wedding by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 29, 2018
Nwaohafia1:
Nigerian men are yet to understand that the way they test their 'chyking prowess' in Nigeria changes the moment they go abroad. Any unnecessary relationship talk with these white girls...they say you attempted to rape them. Most of them intentionally do it to get fame, especially Latin America girls

Don't mind the foo.ls commenting here. If they have travelled outside the country before they would know that u don't dare try such!!! If not you're finished.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kufre Umoh Uwem Jailed For Rape In Aberdeen, Scotland, Months After Wedding by 4dor: 2:36pm On Mar 29, 2018
Man broke the golden rule for Black men in Aberdeen...Stay away from White women.

4 Likes

Re: Kufre Umoh Uwem Jailed For Rape In Aberdeen, Scotland, Months After Wedding by daiksworld: 2:36pm On Mar 29, 2018
If na my naija now, he for don use money buy him way out. You think you can take your shithole mentality into a western and enlighten world and not go under the hammer you better have a rethink. I have seen firsthand, what rape victims go through.

6 Likes

Re: Kufre Umoh Uwem Jailed For Rape In Aberdeen, Scotland, Months After Wedding by Blackfire(m): 2:37pm On Mar 29, 2018
I can bet my easter rice that the village people have design bus stop on this guy's head and have invited confussion to commission the bus stop...

*walks out of thread to lagos*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kufre Umoh Uwem Jailed For Rape In Aberdeen, Scotland, Months After Wedding by Abagworo(m): 2:37pm On Mar 29, 2018
Surely a set up. He looks responsible enough to negotiate terms before service.

2 Likes

Re: Kufre Umoh Uwem Jailed For Rape In Aberdeen, Scotland, Months After Wedding by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 29, 2018
chuckdee4:

This whole thing is a setup.
I know a friend who knows this guy and says he's one of the calmest guys he knows.

In the UK, all it takes is for a lady to scream rape and as a guy you're done.
I have a friend who was accused of rape and the only thing that saved him is the day the girl claimed she was raped was the day his son was born (He was in the hospital for the birth), so how the Bleep did he rape her.
There are loads of men in prison for false rapes, I hear the so-called victims get some sort of compensation, as a result some ladies have now turned it into a money making scheme.

I feel for the guy, the law always favours women, just look at divorces and see for yourself

Where did you get that from Lol seems is just stories you hear u just take and say it's true. One thing you should know for your information is that Western women hate stalkers!!! If she isn't interested in u u better scram or she can file charges against u. Una naija men no dey hear word!

7 Likes

Re: Kufre Umoh Uwem Jailed For Rape In Aberdeen, Scotland, Months After Wedding by shakyum: 2:39pm On Mar 29, 2018
nawao, this one just weak me like die

2 Likes

Re: Kufre Umoh Uwem Jailed For Rape In Aberdeen, Scotland, Months After Wedding by Hustlersdiary: 2:39pm On Mar 29, 2018
veacea:

My brother, me sef being dey reason am say e get one person wey no like the wedding

Lol he sef go cast em sef 4 village

2 Likes

Re: Kufre Umoh Uwem Jailed For Rape In Aberdeen, Scotland, Months After Wedding by enemyofprogress: 2:39pm On Mar 29, 2018
Calabar people no dey talk prick and pussssy play o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kufre Umoh Uwem Jailed For Rape In Aberdeen, Scotland, Months After Wedding by Hotzone(m): 2:40pm On Mar 29, 2018
I don't tolerate reape but as a private security investigator, I see holes in this story and so much conspiracy that might have either evolved from home (Nigeria) or hate from a citizen in Aberdeen.

4 Likes

Re: Kufre Umoh Uwem Jailed For Rape In Aberdeen, Scotland, Months After Wedding by lovelylad: 2:41pm On Mar 29, 2018
obowunmi:
I hope he rots in prison and in hell.
don't judge so fast.

4 Likes

Re: Kufre Umoh Uwem Jailed For Rape In Aberdeen, Scotland, Months After Wedding by nonix22(m): 2:41pm On Mar 29, 2018
no be set up man. In UK, if woman tells u no, and u do sharp guy pull her clothes, then put while she quietly stares at you. Na rape o, if she raise the matter o

No be for here wey be say if you try am, the babe go begin avoid your street.
Irukkanews:

It is indeed, I wonder what evidence they have because it all looks like a set up

5 Likes

Re: Kufre Umoh Uwem Jailed For Rape In Aberdeen, Scotland, Months After Wedding by Hotzone(m): 2:41pm On Mar 29, 2018
I don't tolerate rape but as a private security investigator, I see holes in this story and so much conspiracy that might have either evolved from home (Nigeria) or hate from a citizen in Aberdeen.

1 Like

Re: Kufre Umoh Uwem Jailed For Rape In Aberdeen, Scotland, Months After Wedding by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 29, 2018
Must these Igbos always tarnish our reputation abroad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kufre Umoh Uwem Jailed For Rape In Aberdeen, Scotland, Months After Wedding by lozanni(m): 2:42pm On Mar 29, 2018
See Gobe.
His villa people Don set him trap very well.

Seriously, to be a Sub-Sea project engineer no be joke as you must have requisite education, skills and guts to work at that level.
Instead of his being celebrated now, he is the butt of every joke and vile comments.
This world really has two sides to it.

3 Likes

Re: Kufre Umoh Uwem Jailed For Rape In Aberdeen, Scotland, Months After Wedding by GavelSlam: 2:44pm On Mar 29, 2018
Feel so sorry for the guy.

7 years man.

That means 2021 or 2022.

I don't believe he's a rapist. Though what qualifies as rape in Europe is different from what we in Nigeria see it to be.

Apparently, didn't read the signs from the ladies.

Must have been the happy-go-lucky studious kind of Nigerian.

End of career.

Probably end of marriage.

Life??

Lost everything now.

Our culture and how we interact with women make many nigetian men vulnerable.

For abroad, no begging.

Anyway, all I can say is keep your head up man.

Apologies to those he hurt on behalf of every Nigerian man.

2 Likes

Re: Kufre Umoh Uwem Jailed For Rape In Aberdeen, Scotland, Months After Wedding by obowunmi(m): 2:44pm On Mar 29, 2018
lollyheart:
you're useless

You must be a RAPIST.
Re: Kufre Umoh Uwem Jailed For Rape In Aberdeen, Scotland, Months After Wedding by obowunmi(m): 2:44pm On Mar 29, 2018
GavelSlam:

7 years man.

That means 2021 or 2022.

I don't believe he's a rapist. Though what qualifies as rape in Europe is different from what we in Nigeria see it to be.

End of career.

Life??

Lost everything now.

For abroad, no begging.

Most MEN are RAPISTS.

2 Likes

Re: Kufre Umoh Uwem Jailed For Rape In Aberdeen, Scotland, Months After Wedding by obowunmi(m): 2:46pm On Mar 29, 2018
nonix22:
no be set up man. In UK, if woman tells u no, and u do sharp guy pull her clothes, then put while she quietly stares at you. Na rape o, if she raise the matter o

No be for here wey be say if you try am, the babe go begin avoid your street.

Men will have wives to phuck, cows to screw and still derive pleasure in raping women.

3 Likes

Re: Kufre Umoh Uwem Jailed For Rape In Aberdeen, Scotland, Months After Wedding by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 29, 2018
talk2percy:
Three months after his wedding?? The dude is stupid and a foreign he goat

Happened between 2012 and 2016. The judgment came 3 months after his wedding. The writer didn't articulate the timeline correctly.

4 Likes

Re: Kufre Umoh Uwem Jailed For Rape In Aberdeen, Scotland, Months After Wedding by liljaydee(m): 2:46pm On Mar 29, 2018
why did he went back to Scotland when he knows he has rape case in court?..

4 Likes

Re: Kufre Umoh Uwem Jailed For Rape In Aberdeen, Scotland, Months After Wedding by obowunmi(m): 2:47pm On Mar 29, 2018
As per the comments on these thread, most Nigerians are RAPISTS and RAPE APOLOGISTS.

4 Likes

Re: Kufre Umoh Uwem Jailed For Rape In Aberdeen, Scotland, Months After Wedding by GavelSlam: 2:47pm On Mar 29, 2018
obowunmi:

Most MEN are RAPISTS.

Talking from your family experience.

Your people are well known to the public.

2 Likes

Re: Kufre Umoh Uwem Jailed For Rape In Aberdeen, Scotland, Months After Wedding by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 29, 2018
GavelSlam:

7 years man.

That means 2021 or 2022.

End of career.

Life??

Lost everything now.

For abroad, no begging.

I tell you my man. That man has just destroyed his life, marriage and career!! Just because of a act!!! Life indeed is a "Slate"
Re: Kufre Umoh Uwem Jailed For Rape In Aberdeen, Scotland, Months After Wedding by obowunmi(m): 2:47pm On Mar 29, 2018
As per the comments on these thread, most Nigerians are RAPISTS and RAPE APOLOGISTS.
Re: Kufre Umoh Uwem Jailed For Rape In Aberdeen, Scotland, Months After Wedding by pedrilo: 2:52pm On Mar 29, 2018
i dnt knw but i feel he left a white babe for the naija babe he finally married and boom, all d fccks he gave to the white babe were converted to rape for him.

5 Likes

Re: Kufre Umoh Uwem Jailed For Rape In Aberdeen, Scotland, Months After Wedding by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 29, 2018
owo ibibio, see how muscular his bride is, must be frustrating not bring able to handle that one so he resorted to venting his frustrations on skinny scottish babes.
Re: Kufre Umoh Uwem Jailed For Rape In Aberdeen, Scotland, Months After Wedding by Ijaya123: 2:52pm On Mar 29, 2018
Irukkanews:

It is indeed, I wonder what evidence they have because it all looks like a set up

How does it look like a setup?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why I Killed My Husband –housewife Opens Up / Man Beats Up His Girlfriend, Tries To Strangle Her (Photos) / Five Policemen Killed In Shiites - Policemen Clash In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.