Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Da Fuk Is Wrong With This Board? Useless Threads Everywhere!! - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Da Fuk Is Wrong With This Board? Useless Threads Everywhere!! (7462 Views)

Threads On Visa Sponsorship Job For Software Engineers(web Based) / What Is Wrong With This Line Of Code? / Please Help Look At My Code (what is wrong with my code ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Da Fuk Is Wrong With This Board? Useless Threads Everywhere!! by dhtml181(m): 5:17pm On Apr 08, 2018
Hola to all the great guys in the house, especially my paddy @afam4ever. I was just trollin' along when I saw that you still exist in this namespace, and so I decided to create a troll account and bounce in.

And thanks to @afonja12, one of my good friends for creating this topic, and trying to give this board some life once again.

It will be good if the board can have life sha, but to be honest, I have lost my confidence in Seun Osewa, but if he can fix the board, I too will be quite happy.

I apologize to those that have been sending me threads on this board to help them contribute, but without my real identify, I cannot just contribute.

I will observe how things unfold, and shall know what to do to help out guys. But for now, I shall just continue trollin' on my own platform (and watch this board in case anything positive happens).
Re: Da Fuk Is Wrong With This Board? Useless Threads Everywhere!! by afonja112: 5:19pm On Apr 08, 2018
Phew oga dhtml still dey para o.
Re: Da Fuk Is Wrong With This Board? Useless Threads Everywhere!! by ediko5(m): 5:26pm On Apr 08, 2018
dhtml181:
Hola to all the great guys in the house, especially my paddy @afam4ever. I was just trollin' along when I saw that you still exist in this namespace, and so I decided to create a troll account and bounce in.

And thanks to @afonja12, one of my good friends for creating this topic, and trying to give this board some life once again.

It will be good if the board can have life sha, but to be honest, I have lost my confidence in Seun Osewa, but if he can fix the board, I too will be quite happy.

I apologize to those that have been sending me threads on this board to help them contribute, but without my real identify, I cannot just contribute.

I will observe how things unfold, and shall know what to do to help out guys. But for now, I shall just continue trollin' on my own platform (and watch this board in case anything positive happens).

Boss, i can still remember you well.

I think you once opened a thread on how to build a calculator using JavaScript.

what's your proper moniker?

DHMTL abi?
Re: Da Fuk Is Wrong With This Board? Useless Threads Everywhere!! by dhtml181(m): 7:57pm On Apr 08, 2018
Yeah, DHTML (or DHTML18), either is correct. Wow, you still remember that calculator, that was ages ago. https://www.nairaland.com/1809691/creating-simple-calculator-raw-javascript
Re: Da Fuk Is Wrong With This Board? Useless Threads Everywhere!! by ediko5(m): 8:24pm On Apr 08, 2018
dhtml181:
Yeah, DHTML (or DHTML18), either is correct. Wow, you still remember that calculator, that was ages ago. https://www.nairaland.com/1809691/creating-simple-calculator-raw-javascript

Yeah, I remember that was when I started web development.

Then the programming and webmaster board were filled with experts.

Boss let's make it great again.
Re: Da Fuk Is Wrong With This Board? Useless Threads Everywhere!! by Seun(m): 7:27am On Apr 09, 2018
We need a competent moderator who is not a troll. For some reason all the moderators have lost interest. Who is interested in moderating?

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Da Fuk Is Wrong With This Board? Useless Threads Everywhere!! by Afam4eva(m): 7:30am On Apr 09, 2018
Seun:
We need a competent moderator who is not a troll. For some reason all the moderators have lost interest. Who is interested in moderating?
When you do the same thing, the same way, over and over, you don't expect to get a different result. You need to change your modus operandi by first changing the way you treat people, especially mods.

8 Likes

Re: Da Fuk Is Wrong With This Board? Useless Threads Everywhere!! by hazan041(m): 7:38am On Apr 09, 2018
Seun:

I am please
Re: Da Fuk Is Wrong With This Board? Useless Threads Everywhere!! by Carmal90(m): 7:56am On Apr 09, 2018
Seun:

I am..
Re: Da Fuk Is Wrong With This Board? Useless Threads Everywhere!! by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:58am On Apr 09, 2018
Seun:

cc ipfreely cosplay

1 Like

Re: Da Fuk Is Wrong With This Board? Useless Threads Everywhere!! by Jacktheripper: 8:12am On Apr 09, 2018
Seun:

I have interest in moderating.
Re: Da Fuk Is Wrong With This Board? Useless Threads Everywhere!! by Cosplay: 8:34am On Apr 09, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

cc ipfreely cosplay

smiley I dabble but this is not my forte. A lot of great minds in this section way ahead of me. Thanks for the Vote of confidence though.

2 Likes

Re: Da Fuk Is Wrong With This Board? Useless Threads Everywhere!! by Seun(m): 9:20am On Apr 09, 2018
Afam4eva:
You need to change your modus operandi by first changing the way you treat people, especially mods.
Really? How have I ‘mistreated’ the programming section moderators in your view?

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Da Fuk Is Wrong With This Board? Useless Threads Everywhere!! by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 09, 2018
Me!! But I don’t know much about programming
Seun:
Re: Da Fuk Is Wrong With This Board? Useless Threads Everywhere!! by sod09(m): 9:28am On Apr 09, 2018
Seun:
depend on what you need in your mods
Re: Da Fuk Is Wrong With This Board? Useless Threads Everywhere!! by Jazzlite: 9:38am On Apr 09, 2018
Seun:
Wow when do I start?!
Re: Da Fuk Is Wrong With This Board? Useless Threads Everywhere!! by ediko5(m): 9:51am On Apr 09, 2018
Seun:

Thanks Boss for coming around.

I nominate dtml181 and also ask you to kindly restore back his original DHTML.

I also nominate Afam4eva.
Re: Da Fuk Is Wrong With This Board? Useless Threads Everywhere!! by kanayoNickel: 9:55am On Apr 09, 2018
Seun:

I, KanayoNickel grin

And Mr Seun, Its not just about moderating, add new features...even if just on this programming section.

At least make this section to highlight PHP syntax!

NL needs a whole lotta improvement, let us see the beta, let us see the efforts at new things even if its full of faults ....We can help. I am sure most people will willingly contribute to rebuilding NL's code if you just ask

1 Like

Re: Da Fuk Is Wrong With This Board? Useless Threads Everywhere!! by afonja112: 11:21am On Apr 09, 2018
This thread is getting really interested. I think Seun knows that the best person that truly understands this board and can moderate it successfully is either afam4eva or dhtml, but know, he will goan look for one amateur to come and mess up an already messed up system.

1 Like

Re: Da Fuk Is Wrong With This Board? Useless Threads Everywhere!! by ToyinDipo(m): 11:42am On Apr 09, 2018
Seun:
I want to be a supermod
Re: Da Fuk Is Wrong With This Board? Useless Threads Everywhere!! by Brooke60(f): 12:44pm On Apr 09, 2018
Seun:
Seun I am available please.
You can contact me through my mail, misolakhemmy@gmail.com

I am experienced in moderating and have been member of this forum for a long time. Consider me please.
Re: Da Fuk Is Wrong With This Board? Useless Threads Everywhere!! by afonja112: 1:02pm On Apr 09, 2018
Brooke60:

I am experienced in moderating and have been member of this forum for a long time. Consider me please.
Since 2017, you don turn methuselah here sef, no single programming topic you ever created?
Re: Da Fuk Is Wrong With This Board? Useless Threads Everywhere!! by afonja112: 1:03pm On Apr 09, 2018
ToyinDipo:

I want to be a supermod
Does that mean you can ban Seun if you are supermod?
Re: Da Fuk Is Wrong With This Board? Useless Threads Everywhere!! by ToyinDipo(m): 1:05pm On Apr 09, 2018
afonja112:
Does that mean you can ban Seun if you are supermod?
Nah, but I will try
Re: Da Fuk Is Wrong With This Board? Useless Threads Everywhere!! by ediko5(m): 1:25pm On Apr 09, 2018
Brooke60:

Is that all you can bring to the table. Timhis is programming section we are talking about o ?
Re: Da Fuk Is Wrong With This Board? Useless Threads Everywhere!! by wane01(m): 1:34pm On Apr 09, 2018
kanayoNickel:

I, KanayoNickel grin

And Mr Seun, Its not just about moderating, add new features...even if just on this programming section.

At least make this section to highlight PHP syntax!

NL needs a whole lotta improvement, let us see the beta, let us see the efforts at new things even if its full of faults ....We can help. I am sure most people will willingly contribute to rebuilding NL's code if you just ask
PHP ke ? mtchew ..
seun we need a small code playground to we can write codes for the public

1 Like

Re: Da Fuk Is Wrong With This Board? Useless Threads Everywhere!! by vickzdvipe(m): 2:24pm On Apr 09, 2018
wane01:

PHP ke ? mtchew ..
seun we need a small code playground so we can write codes for the public
Solidly supported , 100 percent!
Re: Da Fuk Is Wrong With This Board? Useless Threads Everywhere!! by Cosplay: 2:48pm On Apr 09, 2018
ToyinDipo:

Nah, but I will try

grin cheesy
Re: Da Fuk Is Wrong With This Board? Useless Threads Everywhere!! by Codedrock(m): 3:40pm On Apr 09, 2018
Seun:
You may not have noticed but I've always asked you that I want to help moderate Nairaland. I am totally interested. There are a couple other boards that have been ignored.
I promise to do my best.
Re: Da Fuk Is Wrong With This Board? Useless Threads Everywhere!! by afonja112: 5:37pm On Apr 09, 2018
vickzdvipe:

Solidly supported , 100 percent!
You have my support too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Respect Indians O / In Search Of "that" Software Development Methodology / Developers In The House, Show Us What You're Currently Working On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.