Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Da Fuk Is Wrong With This Board? Useless Threads Everywhere!! - Programming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Da Fuk Is Wrong With This Board? Useless Threads Everywhere!! (7464 Views)

Threads On Visa Sponsorship Job For Software Engineers(web Based) / What Is Wrong With This Line Of Code? / Please Help Look At My Code (what is wrong with my code ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Da Fuk Is Wrong With This Board? Useless Threads Everywhere!! by kanayoNickel: 6:07pm On Apr 09, 2018
imagine there is a polling feature here, via which everyone can cast a ballot for the best Mod cool
Re: Da Fuk Is Wrong With This Board? Useless Threads Everywhere!! by afonja112: 6:37pm On Apr 09, 2018
This thread is getting hotter than a STOVE!
Re: Da Fuk Is Wrong With This Board? Useless Threads Everywhere!! by freezyprinzy(m): 6:57pm On Apr 09, 2018
Seun:
We need a competent moderator who is not a troll. For some reason all the moderators have lost interest. Who is interested in moderating?
I want to be a moderator sir or a super mod..

1 Like

Re: Da Fuk Is Wrong With This Board? Useless Threads Everywhere!! by dhtml181(m): 7:31am On Apr 10, 2018
For those mentioning me, I appreciate:

Let me humour you guys a bit - go back to december, 2011 - https://www.nairaland.com/815843/

"The corks" were a group of trolls (funny enough, till date i dont know who they were), they came on board and rigmaroled the POLLS, and thereafter vanished off into thin air.

And I seem to be the prime suspect, but nope, i know nothing about them.
Re: Da Fuk Is Wrong With This Board? Useless Threads Everywhere!! by moscyt(m): 7:28pm On Apr 10, 2018
Seun:
We need a competent moderator who is not a troll. For some reason all the moderators have lost interest. Who is interested in moderating?
i am.

1 Like

Re: Da Fuk Is Wrong With This Board? Useless Threads Everywhere!! by nijabazaar: 7:46pm On Apr 10, 2018
Now that everyone wants to be Mod both the serious programmers, Wannabes and the HTMLers, Oga seun ignore all....

Develop an A.I algorithm to handle the moderation. It should be a simple task for someone of ur caliber

1 Like

Re: Da Fuk Is Wrong With This Board? Useless Threads Everywhere!! by nijabazaar: 8:00pm On Apr 10, 2018
We need someone that will not jist push threads here to fp but engineer competition. Take a look at the literature section and see what Divepen does...

And Seun you also need to hire peeps or create a platform for freelancer programmers that enable s them to write new features for this forum....this forum is so old and needs to update.

Don't take this as bad Belle. We love this forum. We feel it's a naija invention and that's why we are pointing out these faults. Upgrade na...

If it's too difficult hire peeps from this community to re engineer the forum....

Seun, Nairaland needs to raise an IPO in the future o

So fire up things... surprise us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Da Fuk Is Wrong With This Board? Useless Threads Everywhere!! by phililp(m): 10:09pm On Apr 10, 2018
Suen be forming boss... He we comman drop one chat and walk away never responding again... Last last he we ban someone who contradicts him and close thread..

Abeggie me ar tire for this section something jare..

Swallow ur pride, make dhtml the mod and watch how we grow, ngá.

Am waiting to see thread closed

Re: Da Fuk Is Wrong With This Board? Useless Threads Everywhere!! by Prince4945(m): 1:36am On Apr 11, 2018
Seun:

Me, do I contact you via email? Or how's it done?
Re: Da Fuk Is Wrong With This Board? Useless Threads Everywhere!! by afonja112: 2:07am On Apr 11, 2018
I know Seun is somewhere trollin' in the background, probably trying to decide on the first person to ban on this thread, and the best possibly way to padlock the thread without causing a RIOT.
Re: Da Fuk Is Wrong With This Board? Useless Threads Everywhere!! by valarinz: 5:13am On Apr 11, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

cc ipfreely cosplay

You must be kidding

An individual who's shown over time that hate is the driving force to his so-called "good works", going as far as my fb page to pull my personal info to come display on NL, insulting my father and mocking my village name in the process?

This is the kinda individual you want to be made a mod??
Re: Da Fuk Is Wrong With This Board? Useless Threads Everywhere!! by Phemmy99(m): 7:11am On Apr 11, 2018
Seun:
I am interested.

1 Like

Re: Da Fuk Is Wrong With This Board? Useless Threads Everywhere!! by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 11, 2018
Seun:

Dear Seun

I’m interested and would love to know how to apply. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Da Fuk Is Wrong With This Board? Useless Threads Everywhere!! by seoscrib: 10:45pm On Apr 12, 2018
phililp:
Why won't it be so when seun and his mods ain't got time for the programing section..
All the mods now do is ban, ban ban... Everywhere and den the only thing u now see on fp is
Tobi
Eviction
Cee..c
Tboss
Bbnaija

In fact ehn! Am waiting for another lively and educative forum... Seun don d fall hand,
Na just the fun of reading comments d carry me come nairaland these...

This days i dont love nairaland cox they contradict just to rank on that keywords but forgot those who makes this forum come alive, well seun if you like listen this advices at my next comment...
Re: Da Fuk Is Wrong With This Board? Useless Threads Everywhere!! by seoscrib: 11:01pm On Apr 12, 2018
Seun:

Really? How have I ‘mistreated’ the programming section moderators in your view?

#Seun, you are still asking? ok tell me how many times from 2016 - 2018 presently has programming thread comes to fp? seun do you realised that nairaland is falling even if you are not told, one big problem about this nairaland is years of banning which is too much and need to be consider cox i believed i could count, nairaland active members are not upto 900k while the remaining are banned and duplicate acct, seun for nairaland to come into active as it was in ages,

1: Add new features on nairaland

2: change designed of nairaland or add some beautiful stylesheet

3: caution your moderators to be friendly

4: make nairaland a friend to programmers

5: mostly 89% of post on fp are naija, while dont you focus on other country or dont you think if nairaland is called world global forum?

6: See my head bro, if you need mod, take the real ones that will make nairaland live long

1 Like

Re: Da Fuk Is Wrong With This Board? Useless Threads Everywhere!! by ediko5(m): 2:10pm On Apr 13, 2018
seoscrib:

#Seun, you are still asking? ok tell me how many times from 2016 - 2018 presently has programming thread comes to fp? seun do you realised that nairaland is falling even if you are not told, one big problem about this nairaland is years of banning which is too much and need to be consider cox i believed i could count, nairaland active members are not upto 900k while the remaining are banned and duplicate acct, seun for nairaland to come into active as it was in ages,

1: Add new features on nairaland

2: change designed of nairaland or add some beautiful stylesheet

3: caution your moderators to be friendly

4: make nairaland a friend to programmers

5: mostly 89% of post on fp are naija, while dont you focus on other country or dont you think if nairaland is called world global forum?

6: See my head bro, if you need mod, take the real ones that will make nairaland live long

True talk.

Personally I've lost count of the number of Nairaland accounts I have during the period of the BOT banning galore.

I have also been banned for making comment about Biafra. Yet there was a time Biafra topics hits front page like 10 times/day yet one of Nairaland's law is not to support secession.
Re: Da Fuk Is Wrong With This Board? Useless Threads Everywhere!! by afonja112: 4:10pm On Apr 13, 2018
That BOT should be killed.
Re: Da Fuk Is Wrong With This Board? Useless Threads Everywhere!! by kanayoNickel: 4:13pm On Apr 13, 2018
NL also needs to add more smileys.....it will be a start

1 Like

Re: Da Fuk Is Wrong With This Board? Useless Threads Everywhere!! by wane01(m): 9:38pm On Apr 13, 2018
kanayoNickel:
NL also needs to add more smileys.....it will be a start
I am beginning to think you people are beginning to expect more than necessary from this forum .....
In most cases, before a programmer carries out a project he first of all makes a blueprint or a sketch or even a layout of what he wants his desired project to be ...... and would not deviate from that blueprint .. the only thing he can do is to make simple modifications to make it more user friendly except if he or she wants to be flexible or adaptable which happens most times when its a solo project...
The smileys you asked for are cool things anyway

2 Likes

Re: Da Fuk Is Wrong With This Board? Useless Threads Everywhere!! by Ejiod(m): 7:55pm On Apr 14, 2018
This programming board is more of advert no code review
Re: Da Fuk Is Wrong With This Board? Useless Threads Everywhere!! by eleojo23: 11:33am On Apr 16, 2018
afonja112:
That BOT should be killed.
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Respect Indians O / In Search Of "that" Software Development Methodology / Developers In The House, Show Us What You're Currently Working On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.