Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! - Literature (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! (122175 Views)

You Can Now Read The Full Version Of Jewel From The Ghetto 2: The Return Of Shak / Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah / Hacked:romance And Action Novel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by skubido(m): 3:04pm On Apr 28, 2018
Haaaaaaaaaaaa, Ayemi ooooo, NGOZI. Her close Friend. Nd I dey blame shakirah nd bisi.. Haaaaaa. Ayele..

Lobatan.

Sir James well-done.. I salute uuuuuu..

Shey u go take Guuuuuuuuulder

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by rukidanty: 3:11pm On Apr 28, 2018
JamesKudooski:
Hello folks,

Greetings from me to you. Hope you guys are doing great. I really appreciate you guys for sticking around with me and my story this long. The level of interest and involvement with the story and it's characters has been tremendous and I can't thank you guys enough for it.

I am sure that many of us are flabbergasted by this unexpected twist in the story!

As the story nears it's end, I can assure you that there are still more nerve-wracking suspense and the most unbelievable twists ahead. And I know that right now most of us (me inclusive) might be finding it real hard to hold the suspense any longer. I equally know that some might be like, “ogbeni, just drop this thing and let us breathe jare!”

For this reason and as my appreciation to you for taking the pain to stick around this long despite my annoying suspense (laugh), I have decided to offer a 40% discount on the book to you guys for the next 24 hrs so that you don't have to wait it for my slow-motion updates.

That means you can now get the book @ N300 for the next 24 hrs instead of the normal price of N500 from Okadabooks on this links:

http://okadabooks.com/book/about/jewel_from_the_ghetto/18237

Thank you for the love, the loyalty, and the support.

With love,

Qudus Oko-Osi

NB: I will still continue to post updates here until the story ends. That was the promise I made at the beginning of this journey and I am 100% committed to the promise. So, don't feel obligated to buy the book if you can continue to handle the suspense and have the patience to wait for the updates.

Love y'all.
thanks so much for the updates, I really appreciate... you're good and ur writing skills will take u to higher places

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 3:36pm On Apr 28, 2018
skubido:
Haaaaaaaaaaaa, Ayemi ooooo, NGOZI. Her close Friend. Nd I dey blame shakirah nd bisi.. Haaaaaa. Ayele..

Lobatan.

Sir James well-done.. I salute uuuuuu..

Shey u go take Guuuuuuuuulder

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Skubido, I don't take alcohol but Malta Guinness go make sense sha.

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 3:42pm On Apr 28, 2018
rukidanty:
thanks so much for the updates, I really appreciate... you're good and ur writing skills will take u to higher places

Rukidanty, thanks so much. I appreciate your confidence in me.
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 3:43pm On Apr 28, 2018
Godwindanielboy:
Thanks for the update. Keep it up.

Uwc, bro.
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by skubido(m): 3:46pm On Apr 28, 2018
JamesKudooski:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Skubido, I don't take alcohol but Malta Guinness go make sense sha.

Same here, OK. Have ur sit, den dey come .

Tanks a lot 4d update so far. God bless ya hand work

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 3:56pm On Apr 28, 2018
skubido:

Same here, OK. Have ur sit, den dey come .

Tanks a lot 4d update so far. God bless ya hand work

Thanks, bro. Your head is there.

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by DemiKOL(f): 4:44pm On Apr 28, 2018
Ngozi! Unbelieveable! Esu leyin ibeji. Thanks for the updates!

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by Ann2012(f): 4:57pm On Apr 28, 2018
Oga James, I can't still believe it's the same Ngozi, abi another Ngozi dey the story? Life.....never trust anyone. Only God knows who have a clear conscience and good thoughts for u. Thanks for the update, e make sense wink

2 Likes

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 5:46pm On Apr 28, 2018
DemiKOL:
Ngozi! Unbelieveable! Esu leyin ibeji.
Thanks for the updates!

Uwc, DemiKOL. Well, I already said the story is full of twists and turns.

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 5:50pm On Apr 28, 2018
Ann2012:
Oga James, I can't still believe it's the same Ngozi, abi another Ngozi dey the story? Life.....never trust anyone. Only God knows who have a clear conscience and good thoughts for u. Thanks for the update, e make sense wink

Well, like I said to DemiKOL, the story is full of twists and turns. But expect more twists and turns sha. And thanks for the compliment.
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by DemiKOL(f): 5:59pm On Apr 28, 2018
JamesKudooski:

Uwc, DemiKOL. Well, I already said the story of full of twists and turns.
Hmm.... Issokay.. Waiting for the next episodes.

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by aprilwise(m): 7:01pm On Apr 28, 2018
i like this kinda story cos it teaches us lessons of life. sim's best friend is behind her woes. such is life.

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by jeweltab(f): 7:38pm On Apr 28, 2018
hmm!,I've learnt a lot from this story,
1)trust no one,Nneka is a typical betrayal
2)don't jump into conclusions,we all concluded it was shakira and risi that set her up,the same thing I believe Simi will think too, had it been she knows how much shakira hate her, unknown to us that the closest people to us are the most likely one's to betray us
3) no matter what, we shouldn't depend too much on humans but on God,, Simi depended too much on Yemi, had it been she depended on God, I'm sure her health won't have deteriorated this much,
lesson learnt so far, thanks Mr James, your inspiration won't wither away

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by kingphilip(m): 8:17pm On Apr 28, 2018
I won't totally put my money on Ngozi to be the person here because criminals as much as possible will want to disguise themselves so that the crime is not traceable to them

Well the writer have the final say and since the book is on print, he won't want to spin it due to popular demand or otherwise so the truth will surely come though it'll take some time.

Why I'm still thinking its Shakira is because she pulled the plug out of the first attempt due to making her plans know n to so many other people before carrying out the plan and since she don't want it traced to her due to early disclosure she had to stale the plan abit

It's a nice piece James and I'm enjoying every part of it. May this and many more of its kind open doors for you

5 Likes

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 8:36pm On Apr 28, 2018
jeweltab:
hmm!,I've learnt a lot from this story,
1)trust no one,Nneka is a typical betrayal
2)don't jump into conclusions,we all concluded it was shakira and risi that set her up,the same thing I believe Simi will think too, had it been she knows how much shakira hate her, unknown to us that the closest people to us are the most likely one's to betray us
3) no matter what, we shouldn't depend too much on humans but on God,, Simi depended too much on Yemi, had it been she depended on God, I'm sure her health won't have deteriorated this much,
lesson learnt so far, thanks Mr James, your inspiration won't wither away

Jeweltab, thanks for the compliment. Wonderful lessons learnt.
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 8:51pm On Apr 28, 2018
kingphilip:
I won't totally put my money on Ngozi to be the person here because criminals as much as possible will want to disguise themselves so that the crime is not traceable to them

Well the writer have the final say and since the book is on print, he won't want to spin it due to popular demand or otherwise so the truth will surely come though it'll take some time.

Why I'm still thinking its Shakira is because she pulled the plug out of the first attempt due to making her plans know n to so many other people before carrying out the plan and since she don't want it traced to her due to early disclosure she had to stale the plan abit

It's a nice piece James and I'm enjoying every part of it. May this and many more of its kind open doors for you

Wow! Kingphilip, splendid line of reasoning! That's another amazing angle to it. Sure you've not been hanging out with Yinka? wink

At times one just has to think outside the box and you just did that. That's not to say you are right though.

Let's just wait and see as the drama unfolds.

And lest I forget, thanks for your compliment.
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by Mufahsa(m): 8:57pm On Apr 28, 2018
JamesKudooski:

Oya Start Unfolding Na.

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 9:38pm On Apr 28, 2018
Mufahsa:

Oya Start Unfolding Na.

Lol!
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by kingphilip(m): 9:42pm On Apr 28, 2018
JamesKudooski:

Wow! King.philip, splendid line of reasoning! That's another amazing angle to it. Sure you've not been hanging out with Yinka? wink

At times one just has to think outside the box and you just did that. That's not to say you are right though.

Let's just wait and see as the drama unfolds.

And lest I forget, thanks for your compliment.

No o I've not being hanging out with him o

The thing is I still share their line of reasoning too on the culprit being ngozi I just had to bring out the other angle to it too so that people doesn't lose sight of the angle they might be missing

Sure I'll have to wait because its not in my power to decide but I'll keep waiting

You deserve the compliment jare

Harjibolar have you been here?
I'm not sure I've come across those lengthy epistles of yours around. Queenitee

2 Likes

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by kingphilip(m): 9:44pm On Apr 28, 2018
JamesKudooski:

nolook too much o

She's mine

Mourin have you been here

2 Likes

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by YINKS89(m): 10:41pm On Apr 28, 2018
Dnt b too quick to judge guys... Shakirah might have planned it very well to d extent of telling the guy ngozis name as an alibi..
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 10:55pm On Apr 28, 2018
kingphilip:
nolook too much o

She's mine

Mourin have you been here

Lol!
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 11:00pm On Apr 28, 2018
YINKS89:
Dnt b too quick to judge guys... Shakirah might have planned it very well to d extent of telling the guy ngozis name as an alibi..

Sounds reasonable, Yinks89.
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by kensteven16: 11:01pm On Apr 28, 2018
YINKS89:
exactly

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by YINKS89(m): 11:06pm On Apr 28, 2018
JamesKudooski:

Sounds reasonable, Yinks89.
so wen is d nxt update

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by rukidanty: 11:18pm On Apr 28, 2018
are we expecting any updates this night cos I have been waiting... well I will still wait till 12am cos the story is damn interesting
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by Peppergroove(m): 11:39pm On Apr 28, 2018
Ngozi! !! shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 11:49pm On Apr 28, 2018
YINKS89:
so wen is d nxt update

You will get it tomorrow.
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 11:50pm On Apr 28, 2018
rukidanty:
are we expecting any updates this night cos I have been waiting... well I will still wait till 12am cos the story is damn interesting

Oh, Rukidanty. Next update will be tomorrow.
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by Nobody: 6:32am On Apr 29, 2018
YINKS89:
That means shakirah is trying to kill two birds with one stone.

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by YINKS89(m): 6:37am On Apr 29, 2018
Godwindanielboy:
That means shakirah is trying to kill two birds with one stone.
probably.... But d writer has d final say.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (29) (Reply)

No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts / The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac / My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.