Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! - Literature (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! (122184 Views)

You Can Now Read The Full Version Of Jewel From The Ghetto 2: The Return Of Shak / Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah / Hacked:romance And Action Novel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by officialbazor(m): 11:38pm On Apr 29, 2018
Bro u gud ooo.... Perfect storyline, fascinating, suspense filled... You are one hell of a writer Keep dem coming
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by YoungBruzzy(m): 12:32am On Apr 30, 2018
This is a very captivating story.... bruv you deserve a standing ovation. Can't have enough of it..
#More Ink To Your Pen..
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by Ayomideen(m): 12:40am On Apr 30, 2018
Started this story a few hours ago and I've been glued to it since then,I really love and admire your use of words and the way you infuse unexpected twists and suspense in the story, one of my favorite stories,you are an awesome writer man.
Keep up the good work,Jah bless.
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by Ann2012(f): 7:39am On Apr 30, 2018
Whew...Thank God Ngozi is innocent, thanks for the updates. Good morning and happy new week wink
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by herosakin777(m): 8:57am On Apr 30, 2018
This story is so interesting that each update seems like just a line....... Nice work bro more grace to u
#Respect
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by jeweltab(f): 12:08pm On Apr 30, 2018
kingphilip:
nolook too much o
She's mine
Mourin have you been here
lol
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by jeweltab(f): 12:58pm On Apr 30, 2018
thanks for the update, I'm seriously relieved knowing that it's a different Nneka

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by kingin55(m): 1:07pm On Apr 30, 2018
always watch your back scorpion,dont treat shakirah as a weakling

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by IAmAmbrose(m): 2:07pm On Apr 30, 2018
I just read the story from page 1 - 19 and finally decided to unghost my self... Bro keep up the good work

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 6:15pm On Apr 30, 2018
jeweltab:
thanks for the update, I'm seriously relieved knowing that it's a different Nneka

Uwc, Jeweltab. I can understand how relieved you are.
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 6:16pm On Apr 30, 2018
kingin55:
always watch your back scorpion,dont treat shakirah as a weakling

Nice advice for Scorpion, Kingin55.

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 6:18pm On Apr 30, 2018
IAmAmbrose:
I just read the story from page 1 - 19 and finally decided to unghost my self... Bro keep up the good work

Nice that you 'unghosted' yourself and thanks for the compliment.
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 6:39pm On Apr 30, 2018
FRESH EPISODES LOADING...

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 6:57pm On Apr 30, 2018
EPISODE 51
(CHAPTER FIFTEEN)

Later that evening, Scorpion strolled down the street on his way to Gbemisola’s house with both hands in his pockets. He was full of smiles as he thought about Gbemisola, a lady he met not too long after Shakirah started misbehaving. He kicked little stones as he walked. The road was rough and lonely but it was worth the effort. After walking for about five minutes, he suddenly stopped in the middle of the road. He took a sidelong glance to the right and left. Legs wide apart and firmly rooted to the coarse ground. Hand clenched into fists stood inches away from his body. He breathing increased slightly.

“Show yourself!” he yelled.

Three heavily built men walked out from the shadows and formed a circled round him. They were mean-looking and armed with bottles and machetes.

“Hmmm ... So, to what do I owe this visit, guys?”

“Well, to deliver your one-way ticket to hell!”

“Hmmm. That sounds interesting. May I have it, please?”

He took a quick scan of the three men and from their stance, he could predict their next moves. Two of them attacked from opposite directions. He watched both of them intermittently; a concentrated look. He steadied himself as they got closer. In a swoop, he sent a kick to the elbow of the one on the left, knocking off the bottle in his hand, and drove an uppercut into the jaw of the man advancing from the right. Both fell back in the directions they came from.

The third man ran towards him but he bent low and flipped him over him. The man landed heavily on his back on the hard ground. He yelped as his hip bone made a tweaking sound. The other two were back on their feet. They screamed and attacked like a fierce bull. Scorpion saw a metal trash can close by. He picked it up and hurled it at the two advancing men. It hit them hard on their faces and sent them crashing to the ground. They gnashed in pain.

He went over to the third man who had dislocated his back and grabbing his collar he dragged him to where the other two were still writhing in pains. He lined them up on a straight line and removed his belt. Few minutes later, they were in such a bad state that they were unrecognizable.

Scorpion spat out and wiped his mouth with the back of his fist. “Now, gentlemen, please may I have my ticket? ”he teased.

Just then he felt a heavy blow on the back of his head. The sound reverberated in his eardrums like a call from hell. It was the feel and sound of a bottle crashing into the back of his head.

“That is the ticket you just asked for!” said a fourth man who suddenly appeared from nowhere.

Scorpion held his head in both hands. He staggered a few steps forward. His vision blurry. He grimaced as he felt blood flowing down the back of his neck. A spasm of vertigo overtook him and he fell to the ground. He struggled to get up but the man sent him back to the ground with a kick. The man smashed another bottle on the ground.

Scorpion watched helplessly as he moved closer. He tried one last effort to defend himself but his muscles failed him. The man bent over him, raised the jagged headed bottle up. Scorpion’s eyes bulged out. The bottle came down with force. He screamed as it tore into his flesh. He yelped as the hand went up and down several times tearing off little flesh off different parts of his body and splashing blood across his face. Within minutes, mighty Scorpion was choking in his own blood. He wiggled in the pool of blood for a time and his body went still.

The man left him and went to help the other three men. He knelt down to help the injured men up when he felt a towering shadow over him--it was Scorpion who had summoned the last strength in him and had appeared behind him like a demon with a machete raised high. The man swiftly turned and swept him off his feet. Scorpion landed on the ground with the sound of a felled tree. The man picked up his bottle and finished the job--he stabbed Scorpion on his throat. Blood gushed out. Scorpion held his throat. He gasped for breath. Everything suddenly slowed down. The voices faded, his vision went still, and his body lifeless!

Shakirah swaggered into the scene. She stood over Scorpion and guffawed. “SCORPION ní iwọ sugbon Ẹru Iku ní awọ́n éléyí!” she spoke in Yoruba meaning, ‘You are SCORPION but these ones are Instruments of Death!’ She dropped a red cardboard, the size of a call card, on him. “That’s you ticket to hell. You asked for it.” She turned with an air of importance and signalled to the forth man, “Tiger, take care of the others and get out here!” She walked away.

“Yes, mama.” He wiped away Scorpion’s blood that had splashed on his face. “Triple tuaille, mama!” he hailed.

To be continued ... Watch Out for the Next Episode!

NB: The book is NOW AVAILABLE on online stores. For those who don't want to wait for each episode to be released, get the book here:

1. OKADABOOKS: http://okadabooks.com/book/about/jewel_from_the_ghetto/18237

2. BOLDSCHOLAR: https://www.boldscholar.com/books/jewel-from-the-ghetto

3. SMASHWORDS: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/814412

Àdùkẹ́!
...My Story, My World.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by kingphilip(m): 7:27pm On Apr 30, 2018
JamesKudooski:

Uwc, Jeweltab. I can understand how relieved you are.
e better stop for that understanding sha

Make e no pass that one

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 7:41pm On Apr 30, 2018
kingphilip:
e better stop for that understanding sha

Make e no pass that one

Lol!
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by YINKS89(m): 7:42pm On Apr 30, 2018
So u re telling mi scorpion jus died..... cry cry pls don't make mi cry

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 7:51pm On Apr 30, 2018
YINKS89:
So u re telling mi scorpion jus died..... cry cry pls don't make mi cry

Ah, Yinks89, Na so we see am ooooo.
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 7:53pm On Apr 30, 2018
Skubido, where art thou? I haven't see your brake lights for 2 days. Hope all is fine, bruv?
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by skubido(m): 8:35pm On Apr 30, 2018
JamesKudooski:
Skubido, where art thou? I haven't see your brake lights for 2 days. Hope all is fine, bruv?

Bami I dey ooo. Dey Busy ni..

Tanks boss.

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by skubido(m): 8:41pm On Apr 30, 2018
Scorpion die? Hmmmm.

But Mona come ooo, shakirah don turn to anoda tinz..mama alaye,. Sha no say her cup go sha full one day..

Sir James.. I sight u...

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by skubido(m): 8:44pm On Apr 30, 2018
Boss plz can I get d PDF through Email
Cuz dis Okada stuff. No gbadun dere paro.

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by becca2017(f): 8:46pm On Apr 30, 2018
Cleans eyes with tissue paper (sniffs), they have killed my Scorpion ohh (sniffs again), its unfair na.. Nevertheless, Shakirat or Shakicow, your days are numbered!!

2 Likes

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by cyndy1000(f): 9:05pm On Apr 30, 2018
becca2017:
Cleans eyes with tissue paper (sniffs), they have killed my Scorpion ohh (sniffs again), its unfair na.. Nevertheless, Shakirat or Shakicow, your days are numbered!!

Amen n Amen to that. I can't stop crying... I can't even comment. Ah shakigoat all just a man that won't even like you talk more of love. The bible said it all, the heart of man is truly evil n wicked

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by rukidanty: 9:06pm On Apr 30, 2018
almighty scorpion is dead, nawa o... who will now fight for simi

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by YINKS89(m): 9:07pm On Apr 30, 2018
JamesKudooski:

Ah, Yinks89, Na so we see am ooooo.
but why juz one update?

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 9:22pm On Apr 30, 2018
skubido:

Bami I dey ooo. Dey Busy ni..

Tanks boss.

cheesy Skubido baba, glad to know you are alright. Wa gbayi baba.
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 9:24pm On Apr 30, 2018
skubido:
Scorpion die? Hmmmm.

But Mona come ooo, shakirah don turn to anoda tinz..mama alaye,. Sha no say her cup go sha full one day..

Sir James.. I sight u...

In fact, Shakirah's changes is very surprising. I feel you too, baba.
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 9:26pm On Apr 30, 2018
skubido:
Boss plz can I get d PDF through Email
Cuz dis Okada stuff. No gbadun dere paro.

You can get PDF here:

BOLDSCHOLAR: https://www.boldscholar.com/books/jewel-from-the-ghetto

Very easy and hassle free.
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 9:28pm On Apr 30, 2018
becca2017:

Becca2017, Pele. Please take heart.
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 30, 2018
scorpion dead? Why, why shakira why after all he did for you, ahh you wicked ooo? This is Heartbreaking. Op Kudos, keep it up, more updates plsssss.

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 9:29pm On Apr 30, 2018
cyndy1000:

Amen n Amen to that. I can't stop crying... I can't even comment. Ah shakigoat all just a man that won't even like you talk more of love. The bible said it all, the heart of man is truly evil n wicked

Take heart, Cyndy1000.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (29) (Reply)

No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts / The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac / My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.