Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! - Literature (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! (121939 Views)

You Can Now Read The Full Version Of Jewel From The Ghetto 2: The Return Of Shak / Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah / Hacked:romance And Action Novel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 9:31pm On Apr 30, 2018
rukidanty:
almighty scorpion is dead, nawa o... who will now fight for simi

Abi oooo. Not only Simisola ooo. Who be now be the Nemesis of Molesters or the Protector of the hood?
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 9:33pm On Apr 30, 2018
YINKS89:
but why juz one update?

Hmmmm.....
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 9:35pm On Apr 30, 2018
Godwindanielboy:
scorpion dead? Why, why shakira why after all he did for you, ahh you wicked ooo? This is Heartbreaking. Op Kudos, keep it up, more updates plsssss.

Truly heartbreaking, Godwindanielboy.
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by Ann2012(f): 9:45pm On Apr 30, 2018
embarassedWat!!!!! Scorpion dead!!!! Shakirah Ur nemesis will soon catch up with you. I wan go avenge Scorpion death first, I dey come back. Thanks for the update Bro

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 9:57pm On Apr 30, 2018
Ann2012:
embarassedWat!!!!! Scorpion dead!!!! Shakirah Ur nemesis will soon catch up with you. I wan go avenge Scorpion death first, I dey come back. Thanks for the update Bro

Awww, Ann2012, please be careful ooo. Shakirah has become very powerful oooo. Abeg no go oooo.

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by herosakin777(m): 10:29pm On Apr 30, 2018
Haaaa scorpion can't die just like that nooooo him spirit go fight........ Hmmmm great story
Lesson learnt:never be too confident always watch ur back & never underestimate anyone most especially
WOMAN
More grace to u
#Respect

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by becca2017(f): 10:33pm On Apr 30, 2018
cyndy1000:

Amen n Amen to that. I can't stop crying... I can't even comment. Ah shakigoat all just a man that won't even like you talk more of love. The bible said it all, the heart of man is truly evil n wicked

Hmmmmm abi na.. letz just relax and watch as the story unfolds

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by becca2017(f): 10:35pm On Apr 30, 2018
JamesKudooski:

Becca2017, Pele. Please take heart.
Yea, thanks.. Pa James

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by Xeynab(f): 10:55pm On Apr 30, 2018
sooperrescue:
Nice fiction but it does not add up. Proof read the three chapters again and then rephrase the story line again. How can someone meeting foreign investor leave banana island and pass through Agege? Is he meeting them at Abule egba?
Always finding faults sha...smh
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by ProfClassic: 11:14pm On Apr 30, 2018
This is way too painful. Someone tell me scorpion was only waiting for them to leave before he wakes up please. He can't just die like that

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by IAmXcessiz(m): 11:34pm On Apr 30, 2018
Olympus has fallen!!!!
Erin woo

* in tears * cry

2 Likes

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 12:32am On May 01, 2018
herosakin777:
Haaaa scorpion can't die just like that nooooo him spirit go fight........ Hmmmm great story
Lesson learnt:never be too confident always watch ur back & never underestimate anyone most especially
WOMAN
More grace to u
#Respect

Good lesson learnt.
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by oloyedprince1(m): 7:33am On May 01, 2018
waoh learnt alot from dis story

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by queenitee(f): 8:24am On May 01, 2018
h
kingphilip:

No o I've not being hanging out with him o

The thing is I still share their line of reasoning too on the culprit being ngozi I just had to bring out the other angle to it too so that people doesn't lose sight of the angle they might be missing

Sure I'll have to wait because its not in my power to decide but I'll keep waiting

You deserve the compliment jare

Harjibolar have you been here?
I'm not sure I've come across those lengthy epistles of yours around. Queenitee
School stress ni o, don't worry, I will be back soon.
How have you been?

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by kingin55(m): 8:39am On May 01, 2018
SCORPION MUST SURVIVN

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by Xedy(f): 9:37am On May 01, 2018
gud one more ink,rip scorpion

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 9:53am On May 01, 2018
becca2017:

Hmmmmm abi na.. letz just relax and watch as the story unfolds

Yeah, that's the spirit, becca2017.

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 9:54am On May 01, 2018
becca2017:

Yea, thanks.. Pa James

Lol! Pa James? That's ridiculous. cheesy
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 9:56am On May 01, 2018
ProfClassic:
This is way too painful. Someone tell me scorpion was only waiting for them to leave before he wakes up please. He can't just die like that

ProfClassic, at times, we can't just take away little tragedies from some plots.
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 9:57am On May 01, 2018
IAmXcessiz:
Olympus has fallen!!!!
Erin woo

* in tears * cry

IAmXcessiz, yes oooo, Erin woo! So sad. Please take heart.
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 9:58am On May 01, 2018
oloyedprince1:
waoh learnt alot from dis story

Oloyedprince1, glad you learnt from the story.
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 9:59am On May 01, 2018
kingin55:
SCORPION MUST SURVIVN

Hmmmmm...
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 10:00am On May 01, 2018
Xedy:
gud one more ink,rip scorpion

Xedy, thanks a lot.
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by mattobi(m): 10:22am On May 01, 2018
So far, the story has been captivating. I love your style of writing Mr James, your use of good dictions and figures of speech. I give that to you. You're good bro. Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by tjquib: 10:23am On May 01, 2018
wheres d continuation pls

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by devilmaycry1(m): 10:43am On May 01, 2018
wow wow

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 10:55am On May 01, 2018
mattobi:
So far, the story has been captivating. I love your style of writing Mr James, your use of good dictions and figures of speech. I give that to you. You're good bro. Keep it up.

Mattobi, your compliments almost bursted my brain. All glory to Jehovah. Thank you so much. I really appreciate.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by devilmaycry1(m): 10:58am On May 01, 2018
nice story so far good and mind blowing real creative mind

1 Like

Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 10:58am On May 01, 2018
tjquib:
wheres d continuation pls

Please stay tuned.
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 11:04am On May 01, 2018
devilmaycry1:
wow wow

Devilmaycry1, I see you.
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by kingphilip(m): 2:02pm On May 01, 2018
queenitee:
h
School stress ni o, don't worry, I will be back soon.
How have you been?
we will be expecting you

Just study hard and make us proud
Re: Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! by JamesKudooski(m): 2:20pm On May 01, 2018
devilmaycry1:
nice story so far good and mind blowing real creative mind

Thanks a lot, padi mi. Really appreciate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (29) (Reply)

The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac / No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts / My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.