Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,037 members, 7,956,855 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:46 PM

Huawei P20 Pro Beats Galaxy S9, Iphone X & Pixel 2 In The Dxomark - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Huawei P20 Pro Beats Galaxy S9, Iphone X & Pixel 2 In The Dxomark (3829 Views)

Tecno Phantom V Fold Beats Galaxy Z Fold 4 In Display, Battery And Design. / Huawei P20 pro / Iphone 14 Ranked 2nd Best Camera Phone In Dxomark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Huawei P20 Pro Beats Galaxy S9, Iphone X & Pixel 2 In The Dxomark by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 30, 2018
ollah2:

Not everybody can handle the truth. I'm eagerly waiting for Pixel 3

Greenhulk you may want to edit your comment. It seems your LG phone doesn't like Samsung

Which of the comments? I know LG flagships are still behind Samsung flagships, LG did well with the v20 dual camera especially the wide angle camera, but the image quality is not up to par with the s7. They improved when the g6 and v30 but still lag behind Samsung. But the overall phone experience is impressive.
Re: Huawei P20 Pro Beats Galaxy S9, Iphone X & Pixel 2 In The Dxomark by ollah2: 2:52pm On Mar 30, 2018
greenhulk:

Which of the comments? I know LG flagships are still behind Samsung flagships, LG did well with the v20 dual camera especially the wide angle camera, but the image quality is not up to par with the s7. They improved when the g6 and v30 but still lag behind Samsung. But the overall phone experience is impressive.

Yes I know but I was talking about this comment

greenhulk:

Now this is someone who understands what he's saying. In the long run p20 might end up beating the pixel 2 but we wait until real life reviews come out. Apple A11 chip has been the king of antutu benchmark since it's realse crushing all other Android phones by miles, but in real life the iPhone X is not the fastest. Now when Samsung released the exynos version of the song plus it beat the iPhone 10 in antutu, but reviews from YouTube have shown that the exynos version of the song plus is not even faster than the snapdragon 845 version.

So the point is benchnarks do not provide real life usage.
Re: Huawei P20 Pro Beats Galaxy S9, Iphone X & Pixel 2 In The Dxomark by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 30, 2018
ollah2:

Yes I know but I was talking about this comment

Lol. Hate this autocorrections. I meant s9 plus.
Re: Huawei P20 Pro Beats Galaxy S9, Iphone X & Pixel 2 In The Dxomark by ollah2: 3:02pm On Mar 30, 2018
greenhulk:

Lol. Hate this autocorrections. I meant s9 plus.

Yes I know. Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anybody Know Where I Can Get This Oraimo Bluetooth Earphone? / DP Changes Not Been Effected On All Blackberry Users? / Etisalat +23408172644844 Phone Number Format Is Not Recognized In Gmail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.