Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,731 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Our Goal Is To Unite Nigerians In A Mutually Beneficial Relationship – Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our Goal Is To Unite Nigerians In A Mutually Beneficial Relationship – Buhari (9983 Views)

Mohammed Isah: Ugwuanyi’s Commitment To Our Goal Exceptional / Use Your Second Term To Re-unite Nigerians, EU Tells Buhari / How I Will Treat Non-muslims In North – Atiku Reveals Plan To Unite Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Goal Is To Unite Nigerians In A Mutually Beneficial Relationship – Buhari by brownbib(m): 7:09pm On Mar 29, 2018
president Buhari and his APC led government are bunch of wicked people. always trying to sweet talk Nigerians is their system of governance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our Goal Is To Unite Nigerians In A Mutually Beneficial Relationship – Buhari by divineappo(m): 7:19pm On Mar 29, 2018
buhari is a bloody liar
He will die before 2019
if u agree, click LIKE
Re: Our Goal Is To Unite Nigerians In A Mutually Beneficial Relationship – Buhari by Uguruzik(m): 7:26pm On Mar 29, 2018
President Buhari says the Federal Government is committed to uniting the people of the country such that every Nigerian can benefit from the other.

We are benefiting from your brothers, Benue is benefiting, Nasarawa, Edo, Kaduna, Taraba, Enugu, Ebonyi, etc, etc and etc. Every part of Nigeria is benefiting deaths, blood, and destruction of properties from your blood letting brothers. Your agenda is working but surely we'll stop you. 2019 your benefits will stop for Nigeria to survive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our Goal Is To Unite Nigerians In A Mutually Beneficial Relationship – Buhari by toye440: 7:35pm On Mar 29, 2018
LeOstrich:
Back to Duara is a sealed deal
Its done and dusted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our Goal Is To Unite Nigerians In A Mutually Beneficial Relationship – Buhari by AnanseK(m): 7:41pm On Mar 29, 2018
taylor89:
Mutual beneficial relationship you said

What does a Rivers man has to benefit from the north

Common sense which you obviously need desperately.
Re: Our Goal Is To Unite Nigerians In A Mutually Beneficial Relationship – Buhari by Ademat7(m): 7:51pm On Mar 29, 2018
madridguy:
Yoruba will go with the SE grin Your Malaria is severe tongue

yes we'll follow igbo deal with it:good to be in company of enlightened​ mind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our Goal Is To Unite Nigerians In A Mutually Beneficial Relationship – Buhari by DozieInc(m): 8:12pm On Mar 29, 2018
taylor89:

The mutual relationship here is the south south oil

Do you know that if this country is said to be disintegrated the yorubas would rather join SE than join the North because that will be the end of their existence of freedom

The only thing i benefit from the Aboki's is coming out to buy cigarette at 2am at rumuokwuta round about
No chillz at all but the hard truth... toast to same hood (Okwuta)
Re: Our Goal Is To Unite Nigerians In A Mutually Beneficial Relationship – Buhari by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:19pm On Mar 29, 2018
what a useless clumsy dullard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our Goal Is To Unite Nigerians In A Mutually Beneficial Relationship – Buhari by FLYFIRE(m): 8:29pm On Mar 29, 2018
VERY VERY STUPID MAN
Re: Our Goal Is To Unite Nigerians In A Mutually Beneficial Relationship – Buhari by Devgist: 8:58pm On Mar 29, 2018
Work the talk.
Re: Our Goal Is To Unite Nigerians In A Mutually Beneficial Relationship – Buhari by gtown: 8:58pm On Mar 29, 2018
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Sir with that, those of us from the east with proud mentality don't give a Bleep about your North,my little sister wanted to serve there after they posted her in that hell hole and I spent my hard earn money to change it back to South South.

Right to hate must be respected.
Thousand from your potopoto republic served, are serving, and will serve in the hell hole.
In fact, I have seen many of them who have completed their service year, yet they could not go back. May be the hell hole was sweeter. When you changed your little sister's posting, everything went still in the north? Inconsequential thought!
As I said, just find time and come to north; you will be surprised to see how your people are living and doing their businesses happily here.
Nowhere is crisis free, not even US and of course, not northern nigeria, not southern nigeria. You can educate me with one example.
And who told you in the north here we give Bleep about your east.Chestbeating, hatred are what you call proud mentality!
I hope when your right to hate is respected, you will have ability and capability to reciprocate by respecting our own right to do what will make you hate us.
Re: Our Goal Is To Unite Nigerians In A Mutually Beneficial Relationship – Buhari by Kingspin(m): 9:28pm On Mar 29, 2018
TRYING HARD TO DECEIVE SOMEBODY TO WIN ANOTHRT ELECTION. EMPTY LEADERS OF NIGERIA.
Re: Our Goal Is To Unite Nigerians In A Mutually Beneficial Relationship – Buhari by shedy03(m): 12:16am On Mar 30, 2018
I see
Re: Our Goal Is To Unite Nigerians In A Mutually Beneficial Relationship – Buhari by thedragon: 12:56am On Mar 30, 2018
taylor89:

The mutual relationship here is the south south oil

Do you know that if this country is said to be disintegrated the yorubas would rather join SE than join the North because that will be the end of their existence of freedom

The only thing i benefit from the Aboki's is coming out to buy cigarette at 2am at rumuokwuta round about

Nigeria will only thrive when you all get over your petty tribal concerns. The United States were all once distinct people and now they are United and the most powerful people on Earth. China too was once a country of different tribes until Tan united them. Non-blacks do not see one Nigerian as different to another, same as non-blacks did not see Native Americans in the USA as different to one each other.
Re: Our Goal Is To Unite Nigerians In A Mutually Beneficial Relationship – Buhari by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 1:06am On Mar 30, 2018
gtown:

Thousand from your potopoto republic served, are serving, and will serve in the hell hole.
In fact, I have seen many of them who have completed their service year, yet they could not go back. May be the hell hole was sweeter. When you changed your little sister's posting, everything went still in the north? Inconsequential thought!
As I said, just find time and come to north; you will be surprised to see how your people are living and doing their businesses happily here.
Nowhere is crisis free, not even US and of course, not northern nigeria, not southern nigeria. You can educate me with one example.
And who told you in the north here we give Bleep about your east.Chestbeating, hatred are what you call proud mentality!
I hope when your right to hate is respected, you will have ability and capability to reciprocate by respecting our own right to do what will make you hate us.

I don't give a shit about those serving there, all my concern is for my family that I don't want to cross the Niger for any shit state in the North. I have changed her destination for good and no going back. You can keep your cheatbeating comment because we are not from the same blood so I don't care about what you think and have no feeling whatsover to your useless comment.

Quote me anywhere, I stand with my word. Right to hate is accepted.
Re: Our Goal Is To Unite Nigerians In A Mutually Beneficial Relationship – Buhari by IAmAmbrose(m): 1:31am On Mar 30, 2018
Wondering why #100 naira is always dirty?? Obafemi Awolowo is a Yoruba man. This is not my handwriting o

1 Like

Re: Our Goal Is To Unite Nigerians In A Mutually Beneficial Relationship – Buhari by thedragon: 2:15am On Mar 30, 2018
If Nigeria does not agree to unite like Japan and the USA once did, and cannot administrate itself to help its own people (whose multiplier effeect will transform the entire region), perhaps the USA should. Of course, as an American, I can tell you that, whatever they say, white American elites will create a white supremacist upper class like they did in the American South and turn Nigeria into turn into apartheid (or psuedo apartheid) South Africa. White elites will huddle squabbling insipid black Nigerian tribes huddled into ghettos, block you from your own universities, take your oil, scrub away your history, and replace you all with white American populations. Then there will be no more Nigerian corruption and tribal issues- for there will be no more Nigerian tribes left.

A few years ago there was a story of a Libyan restaurant in Lagos that refused to allow Nigerians in. African love tribalism so much? You will all be one broken black tribe serving whites, Asians and Arabs at the table when they are done with you, same as what happened in South Africa. Igbo, Yoruba and the rest, same as Zulu, Xhosa and the rest.

1 Like

Re: Our Goal Is To Unite Nigerians In A Mutually Beneficial Relationship – Buhari by thestevens: 2:49am On Mar 30, 2018
Like how you united us in trekking today abi ,clueless man
Re: Our Goal Is To Unite Nigerians In A Mutually Beneficial Relationship – Buhari by Nobody: 3:43am On Mar 30, 2018
Tell that to morons, you have not since the worst of buhari yet, wait till 2010.
Re: Our Goal Is To Unite Nigerians In A Mutually Beneficial Relationship – Buhari by Nobody: 3:46am On Mar 30, 2018
He is just saying this because he want to come back in 2019,you will see the worst of him after he is re elected
Re: Our Goal Is To Unite Nigerians In A Mutually Beneficial Relationship – Buhari by 2016v2017: 4:22am On Mar 30, 2018
LeOstrich:
Back to Duara is a sealed deal

Re: Our Goal Is To Unite Nigerians In A Mutually Beneficial Relationship – Buhari by 2016v2017: 4:23am On Mar 30, 2018
stefanweeks:
Nigerians goal is to unite you with Daura in 2019.
Re: Our Goal Is To Unite Nigerians In A Mutually Beneficial Relationship – Buhari by 2016v2017: 4:26am On Mar 30, 2018
Angelparadise:
Is the President really in tone with reality and facts happening in Nigeria?
maybe the tyrant dictator thinks that Nigerians have short memory or more clueless than himself
Re: Our Goal Is To Unite Nigerians In A Mutually Beneficial Relationship – Buhari by 2016v2017: 4:29am On Mar 30, 2018
ZorGBUooeh:
Yeye man. angry
Yu came in and destroyed the little unity we enjoyed.
On yur 5 percent speech we stand.
Keep hating ibos,keep marginalizing ibos,am enjoying the hate we are showing yu in return..cos hate begets hate.

Bloody bigot,Useless Religious fanatic angry
Re: Our Goal Is To Unite Nigerians In A Mutually Beneficial Relationship – Buhari by 2016v2017: 4:30am On Mar 30, 2018
gurunlocker:
This man just talk without thinking. I am not sure he knows what is actually going on around him not to talk of the whole country.

They just write him a speech to read and he will also start spilling rubbish.
Re: Our Goal Is To Unite Nigerians In A Mutually Beneficial Relationship – Buhari by OlaPhils(m): 4:54am On Mar 30, 2018
IF I SAY THIS PRESIDENT IS AN slowpoke, THEY WILL SAY I AM ABUSING AGBALAGBA.

YOU CAME IN, AND COURSE DISUNITY AMONG NIGERIAN, YOU THINK WE HAVE FORGOTTEN ALL YOUR COMMENTS SINCE 2007?
I WONDER WHAT WOUND HAVE HAPPEN IF IT WAS SOMEONE THAT MADE THIS SPEECH DURING YOUR REGIME.

YOU HARASS EVERY ONE WHO SAYS ANYTHING YOU DON'T LIKE WITH POLICE, AND YOU ARE HERE PREACHING WHAT YOU DON'T DO
Re: Our Goal Is To Unite Nigerians In A Mutually Beneficial Relationship – Buhari by Nobody: 7:22am On Mar 30, 2018
thedragon:
If Nigeria does not agree to unite like Japan and the USA once did, and cannot administrate itself to help its own people (whose multiplier effeect will transform the entire region), perhaps the USA should. Of course, as an American, I can tell you that, whatever they say, white American elites will create a white supremacist upper class like they did in the American South and turn Nigeria into turn into apartheid (or psuedo apartheid) South Africa. White elites will huddle squabbling insipid black Nigerian tribes huddled into ghettos, block you from your own universities, take your oil, scrub away your history, and replace you all with white American populations. Then there will be no more Nigerian corruption and tribal issues- for there will be no more Nigerian tribes left.

A few years ago there was a story of a Libyan restaurant in Lagos that refused to allow Nigerians in. African love tribalism so much? You will all be one broken black tribe serving whites, Asians and Arabs at the table when they are done with you, same as what happened in South Africa. Igbo, Yoruba and the rest, same as Zulu, Xhosa and the rest.

This is the future of those stupid Nigerians. I have lived in three continents and one thing I've noticed is how black people especially dark ones give up their power to light skinned people.

A quick look at the Nigerian entertainment scene, you will notice that mixed race Nigerians are slowly taken over.

Nigerians should unite and be proud of being black, if not by the time Nigeria is developed with all this foreign investors , Nigerians would have become seggregated from the scene slowly.and what you'll have is a situation like Brazil or even Asian countries were they hide there black population in the media.
Re: Our Goal Is To Unite Nigerians In A Mutually Beneficial Relationship – Buhari by poseidon12: 10:48am On Mar 30, 2018
Listen to this tribalist talking about uniting Nigerians. I guess you are achieving unity by organizing Fulani killers from all over West Africa and Sudan to come and be killing Nigerians. And by appointing only Fulani and their Kanuri enablers to head the security agencies. As*hole.

1 Like

Re: Our Goal Is To Unite Nigerians In A Mutually Beneficial Relationship – Buhari by Oxalic(m): 4:24pm On Mar 30, 2018
This is ironical statement.
Re: Our Goal Is To Unite Nigerians In A Mutually Beneficial Relationship – Buhari by sexyanyabubakar(f): 7:26pm On Mar 31, 2018
naijjaman:
shocked

The goals of dullards are obviously different from the goals of ordinary Nigerians.

Dullards want to unite Nigeria by making sure herdsmen are everywhere killing people.

1 Like

Re: Our Goal Is To Unite Nigerians In A Mutually Beneficial Relationship – Buhari by sexyanyabubakar(f): 7:28pm On Mar 31, 2018
petenweke:
You have achieved your goal baba. APC, BH, Army and Fulani herdsmen are more united than ever before.
Well done

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Leaves For Chad, Saturday / Relocate From Flood-prone Areas, Ogun Urges Residents / I Just Saw This On Twitter. Very Sad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.