Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Our Goal Is To Unite Nigerians In A Mutually Beneficial Relationship – Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our Goal Is To Unite Nigerians In A Mutually Beneficial Relationship – Buhari (9990 Views)

Mohammed Isah: Ugwuanyi’s Commitment To Our Goal Exceptional / Use Your Second Term To Re-unite Nigerians, EU Tells Buhari / How I Will Treat Non-muslims In North – Atiku Reveals Plan To Unite Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Goal Is To Unite Nigerians In A Mutually Beneficial Relationship – Buhari by naijjaman(m): 6:24pm On Mar 29, 2018
shocked

The goals of dullards are obviously different from the goals of ordinary Nigerians.

Dullards want to unite Nigeria by making sure herdsmen are everywhere killing people.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Goal Is To Unite Nigerians In A Mutually Beneficial Relationship – Buhari by hokafor(m): 6:27pm On Mar 29, 2018
Buhari you are doomed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our Goal Is To Unite Nigerians In A Mutually Beneficial Relationship – Buhari by wakeupafricanyo: 6:28pm On Mar 29, 2018
DANKWAMBO is the answer
Re: Our Goal Is To Unite Nigerians In A Mutually Beneficial Relationship – Buhari by TheInsignia: 6:28pm On Mar 29, 2018
Proudly five percentile!!! cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our Goal Is To Unite Nigerians In A Mutually Beneficial Relationship – Buhari by Edithspecials: 6:28pm On Mar 29, 2018
Yet you didn't include the Eastern rail line in the proposed revamping of the railway system. Kwontinu

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Our Goal Is To Unite Nigerians In A Mutually Beneficial Relationship – Buhari by Sophia88: 6:29pm On Mar 29, 2018
I am used to believing you but now no matter what you say will never move me again. people are suffering and there is no solution your party has for Nigeria.PEACE!

1 Like

Re: Our Goal Is To Unite Nigerians In A Mutually Beneficial Relationship – Buhari by HomeOfMe(f): 6:29pm On Mar 29, 2018
emmalezy:

President Buhari says the Federal Government is committed to uniting the people of the country such that every Nigerian can benefit from the other.

The President said this on Thursday while giving a speech at a colloquium organised to mark the birthday of the National Leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Tinubu, in Lagos.

He made the comments against the backdrop of the herdsmen-farmers’ crisis which has resulted in the death of several citizens and destruction of property in parts of the country.

President Buhari, who noted that his administration is working tirelessly to address the issue, said, “Our goal is to bring together every section of the nation and every Nigerian of every creed, every region and ethnic group in mutually beneficial productive, social economic and political relationship.”

source
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/03/29/our-goal-is-to-unite-nigerians-in-a-mutually-beneficial-relationship-buhari/

cc lalasticlala
More action less talk. Back up all your promises with actions because all we've bn hearing since are promises upon promises none fulfilled. Make hays while the sun still shines before the Nation goes up in flames God forbid. Nigerians àre more divided now than ever.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Our Goal Is To Unite Nigerians In A Mutually Beneficial Relationship – Buhari by BiafraAmaka(m): 6:30pm On Mar 29, 2018
Buhari must be high on some cheap stuff

Like cow � urine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our Goal Is To Unite Nigerians In A Mutually Beneficial Relationship – Buhari by 01mcfadden(m): 6:32pm On Mar 29, 2018
Saying one thing and acting the other.
Tell that to your cows.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our Goal Is To Unite Nigerians In A Mutually Beneficial Relationship – Buhari by SmellingAnus(m): 6:35pm On Mar 29, 2018
taylor89:
Mutual beneficial relationship you said

What does a Rivers man has to benefit from the north

The mutual relationship here is the south south oil

Do you know that if this country is said to be disintegrated the yorubas would rather join SE than join the North because that will be the end of their existence of freedom

The only thing i benefit from the Aboki's is coming out to buy cigarette at 2am at rumuokwuta round about
Lol... Original Pitakwa Pikin
Re: Our Goal Is To Unite Nigerians In A Mutually Beneficial Relationship – Buhari by kereman1: 6:35pm On Mar 29, 2018
kereman1:
Thru kwarruption
and nepotism
Re: Our Goal Is To Unite Nigerians In A Mutually Beneficial Relationship – Buhari by CheedyJ(m): 6:35pm On Mar 29, 2018
Always working yet no result... 'Working tirelessly' my royal behind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our Goal Is To Unite Nigerians In A Mutually Beneficial Relationship – Buhari by Captain8(m): 6:36pm On Mar 29, 2018
Dis president is sick oo,how can he tok about unite, wat about de inocent blood he has shed within a year, and de ones his foot soldiers targetin again b4 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our Goal Is To Unite Nigerians In A Mutually Beneficial Relationship – Buhari by pedrilo: 6:36pm On Mar 29, 2018
Old man, ur 97% and 5% remark on tv is still in my fone.

2 Likes

Re: Our Goal Is To Unite Nigerians In A Mutually Beneficial Relationship – Buhari by tinktanker: 6:37pm On Mar 29, 2018
u mean in an Islamic relationship abi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our Goal Is To Unite Nigerians In A Mutually Beneficial Relationship – Buhari by nextstep(m): 6:37pm On Mar 29, 2018
We don't need to hear your goals... it's been three years. We need to see results.

Even when cooking soup, you know if it's going to end well by the scent. But this administration, sir, stinks! angry

I wonder how much partying will happen when this guy leaves in 2019? It's going to be epic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our Goal Is To Unite Nigerians In A Mutually Beneficial Relationship – Buhari by petenweke: 6:38pm On Mar 29, 2018
You have achieved your goal baba. APC, BH, Army and Fulani herdsmen are more united than ever before.
Well done

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our Goal Is To Unite Nigerians In A Mutually Beneficial Relationship – Buhari by zynzyn(m): 6:40pm On Mar 29, 2018
it is very easy to unite DEAD NIGERIANS!! embarassed undecided

Dem get choice? shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Goal Is To Unite Nigerians In A Mutually Beneficial Relationship – Buhari by visijo(m): 6:40pm On Mar 29, 2018
Is that buhari?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our Goal Is To Unite Nigerians In A Mutually Beneficial Relationship – Buhari by Plusstreet(m): 6:42pm On Mar 29, 2018
Chain...we bought abuja ticket but will soon land in lagos. Our Oga is doing A but talking B.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our Goal Is To Unite Nigerians In A Mutually Beneficial Relationship – Buhari by Shroud: 6:42pm On Mar 29, 2018
emmalezy:

President Buhari says the Federal Government is committed to uniting the people of the country such that every Nigerian can benefit from the other.

The President said this on Thursday while giving a speech at a colloquium organised to mark the birthday of the National Leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Tinubu, in Lagos.

He made the comments against the backdrop of the herdsmen-farmers’ crisis which has resulted in the death of several citizens and destruction of property in parts of the country.

President Buhari, who noted that his administration is working tirelessly to address the issue, said, “Our goal is to bring together every section of the nation and every Nigerian of every creed, every region and ethnic group in mutually beneficial productive, social economic and political relationship.”

source
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/03/29/our-goal-is-to-unite-nigerians-in-a-mutually-beneficial-relationship-buhari/

cc lalasticlala
it is either Buhari himself or his speech writers are markedly hopeless and foolish or they think Nigerians so.

In the backdrop of everything that has happened in Buhari's administration, this speech is just robbing salt to injury to some sections of Nigerians.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Goal Is To Unite Nigerians In A Mutually Beneficial Relationship – Buhari by owooba: 6:46pm On Mar 29, 2018
GUYS if you believe this guy then you should go and check into the Hospital. The only Language every sane person in naija should be talking about is REVOLUTION to start ASAP, unless people accept the suffering as a way of living there life, then it"s Okay. We in Diaspora are working on forming a strong coalition to deal with any challenges the government of the NORTH throw at us, (which is) the Military is the only resource this greedy bastard politicians know how to gather. but trust me we know how we going to deal with that situation, when the time have arrived.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Goal Is To Unite Nigerians In A Mutually Beneficial Relationship – Buhari by gtown: 6:52pm On Mar 29, 2018
taylor89:
Mutual beneficial relationship you said

What does a Rivers man has to benefit from the north

The mutual relationship here is the south south oil

Do you know that if this country is said to be disintegrated the yorubas would rather join SE than join the North because that will be the end of their existence of freedom

The only thing i benefit from the Aboki's is coming out to buy cigarette at 2am at rumuokwuta round about
That is problem of most i.diot with Ipob P.I.Gs brain mentality. Come out from your cocoon and see how million of southerners are living and doing their businesses in the north. There is no village, no matter how remote, in the north you cannot see a person of Igbo extraction living there. Every food joint in the north is own by Yoruba. Withdraw Yoruba from north and you will never see a taxi again.
So what are talking.
Re: Our Goal Is To Unite Nigerians In A Mutually Beneficial Relationship – Buhari by mrwill123: 6:53pm On Mar 29, 2018
This Fulani man don't even know what to say at a moment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our Goal Is To Unite Nigerians In A Mutually Beneficial Relationship – Buhari by jaytee01(m): 6:53pm On Mar 29, 2018
Rubbish..... Wetin concern me wit aboki? &

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our Goal Is To Unite Nigerians In A Mutually Beneficial Relationship – Buhari by bezimo(m): 6:54pm On Mar 29, 2018
President Buharam..you are a mad man..is it furadenunu in your brain or what.You don't know what you sent you herdsmen to do abi..yet yarning "mutual beneficial relationship". Thunder fire that your mouth there. You Must be bundled back to daura in 2019..Everybody is tired of you even the pretenders..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our Goal Is To Unite Nigerians In A Mutually Beneficial Relationship – Buhari by richiepolymer(m): 6:57pm On Mar 29, 2018
Did he say 'mutually beneficial' .......oga talk true o

emmalezy:

source

cc lalasticlala
Re: Our Goal Is To Unite Nigerians In A Mutually Beneficial Relationship – Buhari by Jabioro: 7:00pm On Mar 29, 2018
Sir,your thought is as bad as an accidental vehicle that has gone beyond repair.. The damages are grevious,let us go apart...Thanks in advance sir.Benefit..it would stop/curb Fulani marunders,l mean your kins men.No offence sir!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our Goal Is To Unite Nigerians In A Mutually Beneficial Relationship – Buhari by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 7:01pm On Mar 29, 2018
gtown:

That is problem of most i.diot with Ipob P.I.Gs brain mentality. Come out from your cocoon and see how million of southerners are living and doing their businesses in the north. There is no village, no matter how remote, in the north you cannot see a person of Igbo extraction living there. Every food joint in the north is own by Yoruba. Withdraw Yoruba from north and you will never see a taxi again.
So what are talking.

Sir with that, those of us from the east with proud mentality don't give a Bleep about your North,my little sister wanted to serve there after they posted her in that hell hole and I spent my hard earn money to change it back to South South.

Right to hate must be respected.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Goal Is To Unite Nigerians In A Mutually Beneficial Relationship – Buhari by devil007: 7:03pm On Mar 29, 2018
[color=#990000][/color] Unite ur family first

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our Goal Is To Unite Nigerians In A Mutually Beneficial Relationship – Buhari by vioment: 7:07pm On Mar 29, 2018
You are beginning to make sense. Talk and do more of this in various actions. I would go as far as saying find a way to remind us everyday. Do your best and show more trust and support to your VP and ministers. God bless Nigeria. This ship might be turning for the better, i hope so. Nigerians need encouragement and have needed it for a long time and that cup dun dey full especially now with the global economic uncertainty. Challenge us to lead the world out of recession; Nobody suppose believe Nigerians pass you even if you want to be realistic.
Stop sounding like it is you vs Nigeria. You are Nigeria, the title of the first Nigerian. Act like it, talk like it. We special like that.

Encourage Nigerians passionately everywhere you go. Do more of and do it in primary schools, secondary schools, universities, sites of new or renovated projects, state house of assembly, terminals upon arrivals; No more oba/eze/emir palace to talk about the people. Give the people a sense of voice in their govt - the reach shouldn't be too long. Encourage us and ask us to fight with you.

In my own opinion we don't need foreign investments, we need encouragement and opportunities to do any projects even if we go fap the technology from who get am now.

Lastly, don't travel for that medical treatment abroad. Send for one or two doctors and the equipments they need, let all your staff for this sickness be Nigerians mixed with others from africa. Anything more than an hour of treatment outside the nation is an insult to us. Lock up like kim un, yankee presido, putin, and the chinese guy. Don't be ignorant or arrogant, play our card well.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amaechi Angry With CCECC Over Delay In Kaduna-Kano, Port Harcourt-Maiduguri Rail / APC Mega Rally: Oyetola Has Brought Purpose To Governance - APC Governors / Ex Zamfara APC Chairman, Hundreds Of Others Defect To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.