Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Don’t Accept Pdp’s Apology, Tinubu Tells Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Accept Pdp’s Apology, Tinubu Tells Nigerians (18000 Views)

Adams Oshiomhole: Pain Of Rigging An Election Is Hard To Accept - PDP, FFK React / "Don't Accept PDP's Apologies" - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians / Festus Keyamo Reacts To Pdp's Apology To Nigerians (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Accept Pdp’s Apology, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by limeta(f): 5:22pm On Mar 29, 2018
TInubu said nothing about the herdsmen killings
carry yr islam go
Re: Don’t Accept Pdp’s Apology, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by bigpicture001: 5:22pm On Mar 29, 2018
sunnysunny69:
APC not a saint but PDP is pure evil .
..pdp made communication realizable so u could be on.net and say rubbish...mumu let them kip twisting ur brain
Re: Don’t Accept Pdp’s Apology, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Buharimustgo: 5:22pm On Mar 29, 2018
yarimo:
Sir no any honest nigerians will accept PDP apologies, infact GEJ remains PDP Last president of Nigeria.

Please go back to your cows at the ranch

1 Like

Re: Don’t Accept Pdp’s Apology, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by wilsonchekwas: 5:23pm On Mar 29, 2018
Baba T, if to say u never old small I for wash you, shebi na APC wey wan turn us to cattle colony we go listen to ni? cry
Re: Don’t Accept Pdp’s Apology, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by 1nigeriamyfoot: 5:25pm On Mar 29, 2018
post=66265445:
WE WILL NOT TAKE THIS 'APOLOGY'!!!
failed computer operator cum roadside kobo kobo suya seller grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Don’t Accept Pdp’s Apology, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by rickyrex(m): 5:25pm On Mar 29, 2018
If we trace Nigeria treasure very well we will find some in his pocket. Frog eyes... Chairman agbero association Lagos. Thief we use politics cover up.... He deliberately fixed Fashola into power just to cover up his mess. Keep running the ghost of funshor Williams will hunt u one day. He has started with ur sun.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Accept Pdp’s Apology, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by OSUigbo: 5:25pm On Mar 29, 2018
Ngokafor:

Thieffffnubu i accept their apology..Go and die.
Please transfer your frustration to your governors like Rochas wiliwili etc

Osu people are not allowed to talk in this matter
Re: Don’t Accept Pdp’s Apology, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by fucktoto: 5:26pm On Mar 29, 2018
OSUigbo:
Of course

Only a mad man will forgive PDP

APC is a failure too but pdp planted everything.

PDP is a party of the OSUS

so you accept that APC is equally a failure? cheesy grin
Re: Don’t Accept Pdp’s Apology, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Man2utd(m): 5:26pm On Mar 29, 2018
Even the bible said, forgive and forget.
Re: Don’t Accept Pdp’s Apology, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Ebios(m): 5:27pm On Mar 29, 2018
y is tinubu thinking that he is the god father of politics in Nigeria...or that Nigeria is his household where he has the final say...
if he were God, l know some person's breath would be seized.
APC is already out of Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Accept Pdp’s Apology, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Man2utd(m): 5:27pm On Mar 29, 2018
limeta:
TInubu said nothing about the herdsmen killings
carry yr islam go

Did they kill his family member.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Accept Pdp’s Apology, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by KEVIND: 5:31pm On Mar 29, 2018
Clerverly:
[s][/s]

So which Region are always online 24 hours abusing Buhari? grin
No government in Nigeria that didn't receive her share of insults and abuse, so I don't know why Buhari and his supporters are averse to insult. Obasanjo, Jonathan even Yar'adua were constantly insulted by Nigerians. Today Trump and Putin are insulted on daily basis. As long as you present yourself for political position, your privacy and dignity will become a public discuss.

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Accept Pdp’s Apology, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by klax(m): 5:32pm On Mar 29, 2018
Wonders shall never stop happening so Tinubu too still talking.

Wait a minute Mr frog eyes tell me what your useless party has done better than PDP just mention one?

The millipede called Osibanjo was saying he and Tinubu will keep talking about pdp corruption I still wonder how does this millipede became a professor is a mystery. Did he forget the entire pdp loot in total is not up to $23billion scam contract in NNPC Mr Thief Baru vs Kachukwu and it was indeed proven and confirm that the money was actually missing in fake contract which till today ends up in handshake?

Tinubu I have no word for you I can see you are fighting face saving game after being used and dumped trying looking for relevancy your case is a sorry case.

It's under your party administration we heard about Mr grass cutter, Ikoyi dollars till today it was swept under carpet, IGP billion monthly windfall etc. First in Nigeria history your president dropped Nigeria into recession, Nigeria borrowing hit the climax first in Nigeria history just to mention few, corruption at proxy the higest in Nigeria history since 2015(chop and clean mouth). Mr man kindly go and sit your a s s somewhere.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Accept Pdp’s Apology, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Adebowale89(m): 5:32pm On Mar 29, 2018
PDP is forgiven or not, they will replace this slow motion president comes 2019

no one likes APC in the first place, they only exploited GEJ failures and won Nigeria heart thru that

so far so good, we don't have a strong party that can replace this useless party so I'll go for PDP anyday anytime

they will start frying akara now, I read Aisha already saying medical treatment is bad after how many times she spent abroad with her husband, son and her own medical trips

I will quit talking about anything called Nigeria, if Nigerians foolishly vote buhari in again

1 Like

Re: Don’t Accept Pdp’s Apology, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Dwin046(m): 5:33pm On Mar 29, 2018
yarimo:
Sir no any honest nigerians will accept PDP apologies, infact GEJ remains PDP Last president of Nigeria.
pussy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Accept Pdp’s Apology, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by enemyofprogress: 5:33pm On Mar 29, 2018
Is it true that this man get very strong mouth odour?

1 Like

Re: Don’t Accept Pdp’s Apology, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by ajebuter(f): 5:35pm On Mar 29, 2018
See who's talking!

Never mind, your time will soon come

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don’t Accept Pdp’s Apology, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Coldfeets: 5:35pm On Mar 29, 2018
kutchs:
To err is human
To realize and accept your mistake is golsen
And
To forgive is divine.

I would rather have a friend who accepts responsibility for his mistakes to one who continually pushes the blame for his mistakes to another.

I would rather have a PDP made of humans who errs to a APC made of pretending and decayed 'saints'.

And that's because you are a fool.

Probably, you're one of those fools who believe that the DEVIL you know is better than the angel you don't know while forgetting that a DEVIL will always be a DEVIL.
Re: Don’t Accept Pdp’s Apology, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by DreamSonInlaw(m): 5:37pm On Mar 29, 2018
we don forgive dem
Re: Don’t Accept Pdp’s Apology, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by kmaster007: 5:42pm On Mar 29, 2018
both APC & PDP re corrupted. his it not d same PDP re in APC
Re: Don’t Accept Pdp’s Apology, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by KEVIND: 5:44pm On Mar 29, 2018
usba:
[s][/s]

Here are words on marble:

My greatest joy is that APC has laid a precedent on how to fight corruption.At the long run a different individual will take over the mantle of leadership of this country, in fact I pity those who are enjoying the tide now. what goes around comes around.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Accept Pdp’s Apology, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by ojnnaco(m): 5:51pm On Mar 29, 2018
It seems the birthday party is all about PDP discussions alone. Truly this APC is pained and have nothing to offer. I have NEVER EVER SEEN OR HEARD where Trump blamed Obama for one thing or the other. Too much blame game in an administration. Too bad

1 Like

Re: Don’t Accept Pdp’s Apology, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by klax(m): 5:51pm On Mar 29, 2018
I will rather forgive anyone who accept his wrong than a fools who is making a big mistake and still refused to accept it.

2019 will clear it all. If Buhari win 2019 I will never talk serious Nigeria politics again or even take Nigerian serious again.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Accept Pdp’s Apology, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by eliok(m): 5:52pm On Mar 29, 2018
Re: Don’t Accept Pdp’s Apology, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by smileyoo: 5:52pm On Mar 29, 2018
oga tinubu, these your advice would 've been more meaningful, if apc 're any better than pdp, to me apc & pdp are just the same: looters.
Re: Don’t Accept Pdp’s Apology, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Rekeb: 5:54pm On Mar 29, 2018
PDP must first confess their sins in details. You don’t forgive sins by simple making a blanket confession. They must give details and return all the money stolen.
Re: Don’t Accept Pdp’s Apology, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by ofuonyebi: 5:59pm On Mar 29, 2018
Tinubu you spoke the minds of Nigerians...nobody gives an arm robber a second chance to rob him of his wealth..

PINDIPIN was nothing more than a deadly robber....too dangerous for comfort.
Re: Don’t Accept Pdp’s Apology, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by TechAddiction: 5:59pm On Mar 29, 2018
Tinubu is scared of loosing Lagos State to pdp, cos when dis happens, all his corrupt investment wud be crushed....

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Accept Pdp’s Apology, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by NwaliE01: 6:01pm On Mar 29, 2018
sunnysunny69:
APC not a saint but PDP is pure evil . They should have lock up that Jonathan, he's not worthy of a free man . I know his Igbo defenders will defend him like he is their life and soul. I live overseas and know people that have families who serve under Jonathan, they swim in millions of dollars everyday. Never may we have a Jonathan again but I'll accept Tinubu is no saint either.
And what different have your APC made in this past three years?
APC three years now to me is worst than PDP 16years put together..

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Accept Pdp’s Apology, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by pennylland: 6:07pm On Mar 29, 2018
[/color]THE ONLY THING YOUR GOOD AT,BUT YOU DON'T CARE WETHER THE SAME NIGERIA'S ARE SAFE,OR LIAYA IS WITH HER PARENTS,ALL THIS ARE NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS[color=#990000]THE ONLY THING YOUR GOOD AT,BUT YOU DON'T CARE WETHER THE SAME NIGERIA'S ARE SAFE,OR LIAYA IS WITH HER PARENTS,ALL THIS ARE NONE OF YOUR BUSINESSTHE ONLY THING YOUR GOOD AT,BUT YOU DON'T CARE WETHER THE SAME NIGERIA'S ARE SAFE,OR LIAYA IS WITH HER PARENTS,ALL THIS ARE NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bayelsa PDP Suspends Chairman Over Diezani’s N40m Gift / Reports Of Hardship In Nigeria ‘mere Propaganda’ – NAN Chief, Onanuga / Kemi Adeosun Didn't Need NYSC Exemption Certificate - High Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.