Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,251 members, 7,957,610 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:43 PM

Don’t Accept Pdp’s Apology, Tinubu Tells Nigerians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Accept Pdp’s Apology, Tinubu Tells Nigerians (18164 Views)

Adams Oshiomhole: Pain Of Rigging An Election Is Hard To Accept - PDP, FFK React / "Don't Accept PDP's Apologies" - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians / Festus Keyamo Reacts To Pdp's Apology To Nigerians (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Accept Pdp’s Apology, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by NwaliE01: 6:08pm On Mar 29, 2018
ofuonyebi:

Tinubu you spoke the minds of Nigerians...nobody gives an arm robber a second chance to rob him of his wealth..

PINDIPIN was nothing more than a deadly robber....too dangerous for comfort.
This is what they call Political propagander.
If you use three years to blame your predecessor for miss-management, it simply means that you have no salvage plan for the future.
APC have no Agenda, we aĺl know that and their score card is far below yellow band. They should face the realility and leave PDP for once. Let we the citizens be the judge of who performed or not.

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Accept Pdp’s Apology, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by bejeria101(m): 6:10pm On Mar 29, 2018
Kermit cyclops! Buhari would use you to wipe his ass and flush you again!

1 Like

Re: Don’t Accept Pdp’s Apology, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Akpa133(m): 6:14pm On Mar 29, 2018
I said pdp can never rule Nigeria again unless if biafra get independent in 5050 years to come

Re: Don’t Accept Pdp’s Apology, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 29, 2018
yarimo:
Sir no any honest nigerians will accept PDP apologies, infact GEJ remains PDP Last president of Nigeria.
PDP is just a party same way APC is. Thei earlier we get this the better for us all
Re: Don’t Accept Pdp’s Apology, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by donefezy: 6:22pm On Mar 29, 2018
I wonder why Nigerians stress theirselves voting. This year you vote APC we will still be the ones to complain of corruption, next year PDP same complains again. They are all the same, i won't vote till i die. Stupid government
Re: Don’t Accept Pdp’s Apology, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by SarkinYarki: 6:23pm On Mar 29, 2018
Amaso99:
.this same corrupt Tinubu made Lagos state what it's today that we are all celebrating including pdp governors! My brother just imagine if pdp had ruled Lagos state from 99 till date! Do u think Lagos would have achieve this fit?
Abeg celebrate the man jor

What is Lagos today please ? 80 percent of the roads in Lagos are still mud roads ...I am sure it street is not even tarred till date

1 Like

Re: Don’t Accept Pdp’s Apology, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by NSK4U(m): 6:23pm On Mar 29, 2018
I will forgive them 'cos it's only those who realised and are remorseful of their mistakes that would ask for forgiveness.
APC has never accepted any of their mistakes instead they push them to PDP which is no longer in power.

another powerful reason to accept the apology is that throughout PDP's time, Nigerians saw themselves as one but just with few years of APC, Nigeria is more divided beyond redemption.

PDP IS GOOD FOR DEMOCRACY, PDP IS GOOD FOR NIGERIA'S DEVELOPMENT;

GOD BLESS PDP
GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Accept Pdp’s Apology, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by NSK4U(m): 6:29pm On Mar 29, 2018
donefezy:
I wonder why Nigerians stress theirselves voting. This year you vote APC we will still be the ones to complain of corruption, next year PDP same complains again. They are all the same, i won't vote till i die. Stupid government

bad leaders have access to governance because of those who refused to vote.

#saynotoPOLITICALAPATHY#
Re: Don’t Accept Pdp’s Apology, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Amaso99(m): 6:29pm On Mar 29, 2018
SarkinYarki:

What is Lagos today please ? 80 percent of the roads in Lagos are still mud roads ...I am sure it street is not even tarred till date
in terms of economy, roads etc mention one state that is govern by pdp frm 1999 till date that can be compared with Lagos
Re: Don’t Accept Pdp’s Apology, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by SarkinYarki: 6:33pm On Mar 29, 2018
Amaso99:
in terms of economy, roads etc mention one state that is govern by pdp frm 1999 till date that can be compared with Lagos

The economic prosperity of Lagos is very simple , you don't expect an import based economy of 180 million people to import 98 percent of their goods and services through a single city and that city will not see properity ..Abeg it has nothing to do with with Tinubu ...since the early 90s 70 percent of of cash for business transactions has resided in Lagos ..say something else like tell me if your street in Lagos is currently tarred ?

1 Like

Re: Don’t Accept Pdp’s Apology, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by donefezy: 6:35pm On Mar 29, 2018
NSK4U:

Bad leaders have access to governance because of those who refused to vote.

#saynotoPOLITICALAPATHY#
where are the Good leaders? Where are they hiding? I haven't seen them yet, all i see are old (people that can't think), corrupt, greedy about to die politicians. If you can pin point one good candidate i will be glad to know
Re: Don’t Accept Pdp’s Apology, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Amaso99(m): 6:39pm On Mar 29, 2018
SarkinYarki:

The economic prosperity of Lagos is very simple , you don't expect an import based economy of 180 million people to import 98 percent of their goods and services through a single city and that city will not see properity ..Abeg it has nothing to do with with Tinubu ...since the early 90s 70 percent of of cash for business transactions has resided in Lagos ..say something else like tell me if your street in Lagos is currently tarred ?
I reside in ph but i do go there for busines. Bros lagos try and kudos shld be given to tinubu 4 laying the foundation
Re: Don’t Accept Pdp’s Apology, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by nkul: 6:40pm On Mar 29, 2018
Tinubu has no right to tell us what to do. you are fighting corruption and the suffering Nigerians are going tru is unbelievable.. let our PVCs be the judge

we have tested both worlds we know better.

go to the market to buy anything even ordinary needle is expensive now

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Accept Pdp’s Apology, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by wakeupafricanyo: 6:42pm On Mar 29, 2018
DANKWAMBO is the answer
Re: Don’t Accept Pdp’s Apology, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by adex300: 6:43pm On Mar 29, 2018
their apology is not accepted. on less if they refund the looted money
Re: Don’t Accept Pdp’s Apology, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by nedu89: 6:45pm On Mar 29, 2018
Sometimes I wonder if our politicians really have shame. So Tinubu still has mouth to talk after everything. Any way, it's well

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Accept Pdp’s Apology, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by jozee8: 6:49pm On Mar 29, 2018
So this guy never realise say him get im own apology to give abi?

This guy never learn anything be that ooo

1 Like

Re: Don’t Accept Pdp’s Apology, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Bizibi(m): 6:54pm On Mar 29, 2018
usba:
[s][/s]

Here are words on marble:
hahahahahaha,this is funny!!
Re: Don’t Accept Pdp’s Apology, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by jodeci(m): 6:56pm On Mar 29, 2018
God is too patient..I see no reason why anyone supporting APC should not be punished and grounded.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Accept Pdp’s Apology, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Toide: 6:57pm On Mar 29, 2018
what right have you to tell us not to forgive p.d.p,During the era of p.d.p a bag of rice was sold for #8,500,fuel was sold for #87 per litre,electricity tariff was low,bag of cement was #1,500,4 litres of oil was #1100,inshort how many will I list,compare to these present government of blame gain.

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Accept Pdp’s Apology, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by richiepolymer(m): 7:06pm On Mar 29, 2018
If not for lame lagosians who willingly submitted their destinies and that of their children unborn, some people won't have the boldness to talk.
Such that a whole house of assembly inserted someone's private company into their constitution and yet this one is talking about PDP.
Trump can't be a liar. Shithole is shithole

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Accept Pdp’s Apology, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by lagdmark(m): 7:08pm On Mar 29, 2018
sunnysunny69:
APC not a saint but PDP is pure evil . They should have lock up that Jonathan, he's not worthy of a free man . I know his Igbo defenders will defend him like he is their life and soul. I live overseas and know people that have families who serve under Jonathan, they swim in millions of dollars everyday. Never may we have a Jonathan again but I'll accept Tinubu is no saint either.
I have never seen an ex-governor of a state in Nigeria who has Looted and still Looting the Treasury of the state like Mr. Tinubu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Accept Pdp’s Apology, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Lasta(m): 7:12pm On Mar 29, 2018
Amaso99:
.this same corrupt Tinubu made Lagos state what it's today that we are all celebrating including pdp governors! My brother just imagine if pdp had ruled Lagos state from 99 till date! Do u think Lagos would have achieve this fit?

Thumbs up for you.
Re: Don’t Accept Pdp’s Apology, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by degamemaster(m): 7:23pm On Mar 29, 2018
Tinubu knows that he's a drowning man, used and dumped criminal so he's fighting so hard drag some people down with himself.
PDP or SDP is winning the election and there's nothing he can do to change it.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Accept Pdp’s Apology, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by ihatesycophant(m): 7:28pm On Mar 29, 2018
SarkinYarki:
Corruptly Richer than any PDP era politician living or dead yet he can open his mouth to yarn gibberish..Tinubu clearly has no respect for Nigerians
No wonder PDP in connivance with AIT swallowed their lies when he took them to court for defamation of character and they have to beg for out of court settlement. You and PDP should continue this rhetoric of unfounded talk, this time around you and your masters will look for tear but will find none because you will rot in jail.
Re: Don’t Accept Pdp’s Apology, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by ihatesycophant(m): 7:37pm On Mar 29, 2018
lagdmark:

I have never seen an ex-governor of a state in Nigeria who has Looted and still Looting the Treasury of the state like Mr. Tinubu.
PDP said the same thing but later swallowed their words and ask for out of court settlement. You guys should continue maligning Tinubu with unsubstantiated facts.
Re: Don’t Accept Pdp’s Apology, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Adekdammy: 7:39pm On Mar 29, 2018
Amaso99:

Stop glorifying corruption by judging these sets of thieves by what they did , whatever job they did while in office wasn't done with their money but tax payers money, by the way Akwa ibom ruled pdp from inception and they are doing fine as well
Re: Don’t Accept Pdp’s Apology, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by nzeobi(m): 7:50pm On Mar 29, 2018
Amaso99:
brother lagos developed being the former capital of Nigeria and a port city.
can any abuja come out tomorrow and claim he developed abuja?
Re: Don’t Accept Pdp’s Apology, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by ihatesycophant(m): 7:56pm On Mar 29, 2018
Toide:
what right have you to tell us not to forgive p.d.p,During the era of p.d.p a bag of rice was sold for #8,500,fuel was sold for #87 per litre,electricity tariff was low,bag of cement was #1,500,4 litres of oil was #1100,inshort how many will I list,compare to these present government of blame gain.
You never told us that PDP met a bag of rice between N2,500 to N3,000. You never told us what was the price per barrel of oil during the time PMS was sold at N87. PDP sold oil per barrel at over N100. you never told us that they made humongous revenue in oil. You never told us that it depends on the type of rice you wish to buy, that some were sold as high as N10,000 to N11,000. You never told us that PDP met price of red oil at about less than N300. If PDP had improved on the economy, they would not have left the prices where they left them. PDP and their supporters are shallow in thinking. We are begging PDP to Pls return all the prices to where they met them.
Re: Don’t Accept Pdp’s Apology, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by ihatesycophant(m): 8:08pm On Mar 29, 2018
SarkinYarki:

The hope of every organisation, nation, enterprise depends on its leader. A bad leader will ruin a once robust system. Martino was the coach of Barcelona, a well known good team and spoilt everything about the team. Same to Chelsea when Scolari came and turned Chelsea upside down. A coach determines the leading of the train. He tried to have established a good foundation for Lagos. If he has missed it, Lagos would have been another thing. That has been the set back of Nigeria. We don't have successor mentality everyone come and established his own agenda. Pls give it to him.
Re: Don’t Accept Pdp’s Apology, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by ihatesycophant(m): 8:08pm On Mar 29, 2018
SarkinYarki:

The hope of every organisation, nation, enterprise depends on its leader. A bad leader will ruin a once robust system. Martino was the coach of Barcelona, a well known good team and spoilt everything about the team. Same to Chelsea when Scolari came and turned Chelsea upside down. A coach determines the leading of the train. He tried to have established a good foundation for Lagos. If he has missed it, Lagos would have been another thing. That has been the set back of Nigeria. We don't have successor mentality everyone come and established his own agenda. Pls give it to him.
Re: Don’t Accept Pdp’s Apology, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Valwarren: 8:17pm On Mar 29, 2018
Sir let me remind you that apart from being the former Lagos state governor, you are nothing else than just a party leader...

Stop portraying yourself as a national leader cos you can never be one...

Nigerians can decide for themselves...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shake-up Imminent In EFCC As 850 Police Personnel May Return To Force Duties / Senator Ndume: Electronic Voting Is PDP's Idea To Rig 2023 Elections / Dangote Petrol Not Enough, NNPCL, Marketers Resume Importation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.