Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Drama In Kogi Police Command As Incoming CP Flee Without Taking Over - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drama In Kogi Police Command As Incoming CP Flee Without Taking Over (32469 Views)

Dino Melaye Addresses Peter Obi As Incoming Vice President. See Reactions / Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly Drama In Pics / Drama In Kogi Police Command As Incoming CP Flee Without Taking Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drama In Kogi Police Command As Incoming CP Flee Without Taking Over by Boscojugunu(m): 8:09am On Mar 30, 2018
Junk journalism
Re: Drama In Kogi Police Command As Incoming CP Flee Without Taking Over by Nobody: 8:09am On Mar 30, 2018
Nigeria, the shithole country undecided
Re: Drama In Kogi Police Command As Incoming CP Flee Without Taking Over by hassymo5(m): 8:20am On Mar 30, 2018
KOGI WEST I pity you people ,, DINO is your mouth piece remove him and u go see anyHow...now the true color of the tyrant Bello is coming out..even police done de flee. lol

3 Likes

Re: Drama In Kogi Police Command As Incoming CP Flee Without Taking Over by OlujobaSamuel: 8:20am On Mar 30, 2018
yaki84:

in lagos state opposition lawmakers r muscled in abi.........

Comma of notice!
how many times you hear make those ones talk, some don even join apc, the illegal luc law and environmental law no even come out from their end as leak till the public start to dey feel am.
no house for nigeria abeg
Re: Drama In Kogi Police Command As Incoming CP Flee Without Taking Over by battlebox(m): 8:21am On Mar 30, 2018
I pity nigeria
Re: Drama In Kogi Police Command As Incoming CP Flee Without Taking Over by ennysuccess(m): 8:23am On Mar 30, 2018
Scripted by Dino
Re: Drama In Kogi Police Command As Incoming CP Flee Without Taking Over by Realist2: 8:25am On Mar 30, 2018
Now, it's obvious who is behind all the brouhaha in Kogi state.
I wonder if there are intellectual people in the state.
Re: Drama In Kogi Police Command As Incoming CP Flee Without Taking Over by pedrilo: 8:27am On Mar 30, 2018
Bello is to Dino wat elrufai has become to shehu Sani.
APC CHANGE
Re: Drama In Kogi Police Command As Incoming CP Flee Without Taking Over by adecz: 8:32am On Mar 30, 2018
Governor Bello??

Fear Igbira people..... angry undecided
Re: Drama In Kogi Police Command As Incoming CP Flee Without Taking Over by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 30, 2018
jamace:
Do you still blame TY Danjuma that everybody should defend themselves?

When leaders settle for selfish and greedy interests, the masses become cannon fodder.

buy your own weapon and defend your own self Na, Na by force.
Re: Drama In Kogi Police Command As Incoming CP Flee Without Taking Over by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 30, 2018
freeze001:
The governor is juat a dirty, little idiot.

always quick to insult as if you will ever be allowed to come near him, and as if you are neater than him.
Re: Drama In Kogi Police Command As Incoming CP Flee Without Taking Over by jamace(m): 8:42am On Mar 30, 2018
sulesadat:

buy your own weapon and defend your own self Na, Na by force.
Hmmm. I smell one of the beneficiaries of the wanton killings in Nigeria by herdsmen.

1 Like

Re: Drama In Kogi Police Command As Incoming CP Flee Without Taking Over by 8stargeneral: 8:43am On Mar 30, 2018
Our leaders now threat to her citizens shocked shocked
Re: Drama In Kogi Police Command As Incoming CP Flee Without Taking Over by alanka(f): 8:53am On Mar 30, 2018
If he were me, he would have committed suicide long time before now.

He was threatened and he ran away even as commissioner of police.

At uncountable numbers of time, I had been threatened not by words of mouth alone but by sharp shooters, snipers, secret agents, police etc Gone are the days when armed men used to follow me to every corner aiming at injuring, killing or scare me, in all of the cases I asked them to shoot but they could not.
America really troubled my
life in all areas.

I vow that even their unborn children and their ancestors will all pay for it.
Re: Drama In Kogi Police Command As Incoming CP Flee Without Taking Over by poseidon12: 8:55am On Mar 30, 2018
factsandfigures:
Yahaya Bello will soon realise that the people of Kogi State are not fools.
He will be shocked that PMB will not be able to protect him.....,

People of Kogi State are not fools? With their voting pattern that consistently produce the worst Governors?
People get the leadership they deserve.

1 Like

Re: Drama In Kogi Police Command As Incoming CP Flee Without Taking Over by NairaMaster1(m): 8:55am On Mar 30, 2018
luvinhubby:
Even the police chief of a state is running out of fear because the state governor who is being protected by his own men threatened him, who then is safe in this country?

The damage that has been done on Nigeria by APC will take at least 10yrs to reverse.

APC is a bunch of political crooks.

The Zone B train won't see anything wrong with this. They will tell you Dino bribe the IG

1 Like

Re: Drama In Kogi Police Command As Incoming CP Flee Without Taking Over by NairaMaster1(m): 8:59am On Mar 30, 2018
princeSammyz:
Tyrant Governor! I always wonder how the excesses of these so called executive Governors are checked in the face of our peculiar Nigerian realities. The State Houses of Assembly are most times puppets of the State, good examples being the Kogi and Imo Houses. So I ask, when the people feel the government has let them down, and the Assembly has betrayed them, what can be done under a democracy? Because this is the situation we find ourselves in Nigeria in most cases: Legislature in the pockets of the Executive at the States, and then Legislature-Executve romance on the national level. It is such a pity the Hunter's dog has become just the errand boy, or at best the boyfriend of the bush animal. Its such a shame

Unfortunately, the people you are talking about are comfortable due to religion and tribe.

The fact is that people like you and I are helpless because the presidency is with the Governor. If not how can you tell a redeployed police chief to stay away from your state?
Re: Drama In Kogi Police Command As Incoming CP Flee Without Taking Over by Lipscomb(m): 9:12am On Mar 30, 2018
I said it bello is a certified crimina,l I know him very well a black man on a highway .
Re: Drama In Kogi Police Command As Incoming CP Flee Without Taking Over by freeze001(f): 9:14am On Mar 30, 2018
sulesadat:

always quick to insult as if you will ever be allowed to come near him, and as if you are neater than him.

Voltron! Defender of the Universe! Oya go and mount him as u are 'privileged' to touch and be near d idiot.
Imagine what u are concerned about, contributing even more to d intractable problems of this shïthole.
Re: Drama In Kogi Police Command As Incoming CP Flee Without Taking Over by Tmex(m): 9:15am On Mar 30, 2018
Lucid1:
I'm sure there are good reasons for him absconding. Funny matter, reminds me of a town in Mexico where no one wanted to be the police chief due to fear of gangs and drug runners.

To all of you pointing fingers at the governor, who should be threatened if not the erstwhile CP for allowing the suspects to escape under his stewardship? Is the governor now on Dino's side? The details are vague.

Kogi should be disintegrated and shared to other states. Shameful

Its obvious you dont understand the story, the governor wouldn't want the incoming CP.
Re: Drama In Kogi Police Command As Incoming CP Flee Without Taking Over by princeSammyz: 9:24am On Mar 30, 2018
NairaMaster1:

Unfortunately, the people you are talking about are comfortable due to religion and tribe.

The fact is that people like you and I are helpless because the presidency is with the Governor. If not how can you tell a redeployed police chief to stay away from your state?
That's is it! Truth and Justice perishing on the alter of Tribe and religion, self interest

1 Like

Re: Drama In Kogi Police Command As Incoming CP Flee Without Taking Over by Yankee101: 9:29am On Mar 30, 2018
This confirms haha ya bello is the main problem
Re: Drama In Kogi Police Command As Incoming CP Flee Without Taking Over by Yankee101: 9:30am On Mar 30, 2018
This confirms yahaya bello is the main problem
Re: Drama In Kogi Police Command As Incoming CP Flee Without Taking Over by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 30, 2018
freeze001:

Voltron! Defender of the Universe! Oya go and mount him as u are 'privileged' to touch and be near d idiot.
Imagine what u are concerned about, contributing even more to d intractable problems of this shïthole.

yes God has lifted him above you and you can't do no shit about it, Mrs shithole pack go US na.
Re: Drama In Kogi Police Command As Incoming CP Flee Without Taking Over by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 30, 2018
jamace:
Hmmm. I smell one of the beneficiaries of the wanton killings in Nigeria by herdsmen.

not that but brother let's be wise, TY danjuma has been part of Nigeria's problems, making billions from free oil wells given to him by obj for being loyal and leaving the president seat for him in 1976 when the north chose him to succeed muritala, OK look at it, if the war starts he and his family will jet out in his private jet sharp sharp.
Re: Drama In Kogi Police Command As Incoming CP Flee Without Taking Over by Omeokachie: 10:03am On Mar 30, 2018
This administration has completely destroyed the country.
Re: Drama In Kogi Police Command As Incoming CP Flee Without Taking Over by jamace(m): 10:06am On Mar 30, 2018
sulesadat:

not that but brother let's be wise, TY danjuma has been part of Nigeria's problems, making billions from free oil wells given to him by obj for being loyal and leaving the president seat for him in 1976 when the north chose him to succeed muritala, OK look at it, if the war starts he and his family will jet out in his private jet sharp sharp.
Correction. TY Danjuma did not leave the head of state seat for Obj. Obj was second in command to Murtala and statutorily the head of state on the death of Murtala. How can the NORTH chose Danjuma to succeed Murtala? Is it a Northern army or Nigerian army? No wonder, Nigeria has not developed because of sectional predicament.

1 Like

Re: Drama In Kogi Police Command As Incoming CP Flee Without Taking Over by babaajanaku1: 10:08am On Mar 30, 2018
Most people are where they are today because they do not have the courage to do what their mates do to be wealthy. Knowledge is wealth, Be wise The Great Indian Temple Of Riches do not take life to grant wealth or any wish of mankind. Many you see today in big houses, cars, Politics, Big businesses are all made what they are today by Baba Ajanaku. Seek from us with your material sacrifice and you will be happy and wealthy forever. We can help you solve any thing that is bothering you in life...

The spells that we do involve healing, love, harmony, wealth, wisdom, prosperity, elevation in any positions and creativity. Instant Invocation Of Money. The potions that we stir might be a headache remedy, a cold tonic, money spell, friendship oil, love casts, or an herbal flea bath for our pets. We strive to gain knowledge and use the natural remedies to solve all earthly problems.

I conjure, invoke, summon, predict, and heal whatever sickness without mistakes or repetitions. I also render divine advise in Business or any area that is of your interest that is confusing you.

Contact us on: 07010838255. On Facebook by clicking this link https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=bookmarks or email us on templeofwealth1@gmail.com....
come today with your problems and get your solution within 3 days...
Re: Drama In Kogi Police Command As Incoming CP Flee Without Taking Over by archangel1(m): 10:35am On Mar 30, 2018
Hmmmm! Somewhere in Lagos, APC is preaching to us that their are on rescue mission,that PDP will not come to power again........
Drama upon drama tongue cool.
Re: Drama In Kogi Police Command As Incoming CP Flee Without Taking Over by freeze001(f): 11:32am On Mar 30, 2018
sulesadat:

yes God has lifted him above you and you can't do no shit about it, Mrs shithole pack go US na.

God does not lift a person to suppress and stifle others. Certainly not the God I worship. The reason these idiots persist in their madness is because people like u elevate them to levels of demigods that can do no wrong. When will u learn?

1 Like

Re: Drama In Kogi Police Command As Incoming CP Flee Without Taking Over by coluka: 12:32pm On Mar 30, 2018
sulesadat:

God can lift anybody up, even you or I but when that person starts misusing the power God has given him like Yahaya Bello is doing, He is forsaken by God. Many people in this world have attained greater height than Yahaya bello e.g Gaddafi, Hitler, Charles Taylor, Saddam Hussein, Mubarak, Mugabe, Mussolini even our own General Sabi Abacha were all in positions much more powerful than what Gov. Bello is now but You know how they all ended. That Yahaya bello is in power now should not make either him or You his supporters to become pompous and boastful braggarts while he perpetrates all kinds of wicked and irresponsible acts using the Power God gave him. The same God can decide to disgrace him out of that place tomorrow so you guys better be humble and fear God
Re: Drama In Kogi Police Command As Incoming CP Flee Without Taking Over by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 30, 2018
coluka:

God can lift anybody up, even you or I but when that person starts misusing the power God has given him like Yahaya Bello is doing, He is forsaken by God. Many people in this world have attained greater height than Yahaya bello e.g Gaddafi, Hitler, Charles Taylor, Saddam Hussein, Mubarak, Mugabe, Mussolini even our own General Sabi Abacha were all in positions much more powerful than what Gov. Bello is now but You know how they all ended. That Yahaya bello is in power now should not make either him or You his supporters to become pompous and boastful braggarts while he perpetrates all kinds of wicked and irresponsible acts using the Power God gave him. The same God can decide to disgrace him out of that place tomorrow so you guys better be humble and fear God

be patient till then as God never told us to insult our leaders.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lawmakers Secretly Gathering Signatures To Impeach Buhari - Kazaure / My Encounter With Robbers At Mile2 / Ukai Udeme Gives Bicycles, Palm Wine Tapping Items To Villagers (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.