Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

8 Steps To Start A Sports Blog And Make Money From It - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 8 Steps To Start A Sports Blog And Make Money From It (1177 Views)

Please I Needed Your Advice, Between Music Blog And Sports Blog, Planning Soon. / As A Student, Which Of This Blog Will Be OK For Me? Music Blog/ Sports Blog. / How To Start A Sports Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Steps To Start A Sports Blog And Make Money From It by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 29, 2018
8 Steps to Start a Sports Blog and make money from it 

In the present guide, I will demonstrate you 8 stages to begin a sports blog and profit it. Here, I will demonstrate to you proper methodologies to make another sports blog and get paid doing it.

With a sports blog, you make money without stress ,i mean real money

8 Steps to Start a Sports Blog and profit from it

sports blogging jobs that pay
best website to start a sports blog
sports blogging jobs that pay
sports blogging tips
how to start a sports blog and get paid
sports blog design
how to start a sports podcast
how to start a sports website
sports blog examples

What is a Sports Blog?

A sports blog is a blog that distributes information about games, for example, football, games, engine sports, boxing and so forth. There are numerous niches to start pick from when starting a sports blog.

In sports niches there more than 3,000 small scale niches you can pick a point from.What You will Need To do is start a down to earth reserach about the mini niche you want to go into.Blogging Is Fun.

Reasons why Sports Blog is Lucrative

1. Low Competition: Sports is one of the most lucrative specialty that still stays undiscovered. Rivalry/competition is low when compared to other blogging niches

2. High Interest Rate: such huge numbers of individuals are occupied with sports. Along these lines, this niche is so lucrative. It implies that you will rapidly have lots of visitors coming to your sites.Mind You More Than half of the world population watch sports
Obviously, you realize that the more traffics you have on your blog, the more cash you will make from your blog.

3. High Cost Per Click Campaign: Again, sports niche have extraordinary compared to other AdSense CPC on the off chance that you will get a kick out of the chance to adapt ith with Google AdSense.

4. High Affiliate Potential: Apart from high CPC, , there are numerous partner showcasing programs you can profit from in sports niche. There are numerous items you can offer or advance going from sports gears, extras, to donning aptitudes or tips.

5. Simple to Generate Contents: It's less demanding to produce contents in sports niches since information is accessible all over the place. You can procure content journalists online to take the necessary steps for you on the off chance that you can't compose.

The most effective method to Start a Sports Blog and Make Money from it

1. Pick your Niche: Like I said prior, there are more than 2000 smaller scale and sub-niches in sports specialty. Complete a watchful analysis of every niche and pick the one that will suit your advantage.

2. Purchase a Web Hosting and Domain name: After having a decent niche for your sports blog, the next thing is to purchase a domain name. Let Your Domain Name Be an easy to remember domain name,i recommend you use hostsleek.com.For Your Domain Name and hosting.

3. Introduce WordPress Blogging Software: After purchasing your Web-hosting and domain name,i advice you to install wordpress on your web server because its easier to design your websites with wordpress as it requires no knowledge of codes such as htmls,css etc.And plus Its Free.Trust me you would enjoy building your websites with wordpress.

4. Pick a Sports Template: A Template is the skin of your website,its what make your website beautiful .When Building A website,the look and feel of the website matters a lot.It Even makes the visitor happy.Pick a template that's easier to customize and also seo friendly.I Advice you check for templates from themeforest.

5. Design your Blog: After introducing your topic, complete couple of customization, for example, setting up your permalinks, introducing SEO modules, and setting up contact us ,about us and terms and condition pages.

6. Distribute Sports Articles: Now, your blog is prepared, the following thing is to begin distributing sport articles on your games blog. Publish Sports Articles: Now, your blog is ready, the next thing is to start publishing sport articles on your sports blog.

You can publish sports news, sports analysis, sporting events and fixtures, transfer gossips, live feeds and more. You can even choose to write about sporting men and women, sport gears and equipment… and so on.

7. Grow your Sports Blog: Your blog is live on the web, so ensure it's obvious to the individuals who require your information. ensure you present your blog's sitemap to Google and other web crawlers, utilize share buttons on your posts.

Additionally, make and develop your email list. You can even do online advertisement to advance your blog.

8. Monetize Your Sports Blog: See how to begin a sports blog and get paid. There are numerous approaches to profit from your games blog. You can apply for Google AdSense or other CPC publicizing programs.

You a likewise profit from Affiliate program and also coordinate adverts for different organizations. The arrangements of blog adaptation are interminable.

Games Blog Examples: wolexis.com, completesportsnigeria.com, soccernet.com.ng and the sky is the limit from there.

That is it on the most proficient method to how to begin a games blog and profit from it. If you don't mind share this post. In the event that you need me to setup a games/sports blog, kindly contact me. In the event that you have a criticism, kindly utilize the remarks area beneath. I will react asap.

P.S:Want me to help you personally? If yes, you can Hire me now!

source-https://codedgeeks.com/steps-start-sports-blog-make-money/

Re: 8 Steps To Start A Sports Blog And Make Money From It by Nobody: 8:02am On Mar 30, 2018
Cc;lalasticlala,seun
Re: 8 Steps To Start A Sports Blog And Make Money From It by oswaggiee(m): 10:33am On Mar 30, 2018
Lovely
Thanks for this
Re: 8 Steps To Start A Sports Blog And Make Money From It by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 30, 2018
oswaggiee:
Lovely
Thanks for this
you re welcome
Re: 8 Steps To Start A Sports Blog And Make Money From It by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 01, 2018
Cc:lalasticlala
Re: 8 Steps To Start A Sports Blog And Make Money From It by Nobody: 8:43am On Apr 03, 2018
cc;lalasticlala,seun
Re: 8 Steps To Start A Sports Blog And Make Money From It by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 04, 2018
Cc;lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Contact Me For Your Courier Website With Tracking / Issues On Integrating Remita payment gateway On My Wp Website / My Google Adsense Auto Ads Review: Why I Disabled And Removed Auto Ads From IWB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.