Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,980 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Interswitch On Naija Websites - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Interswitch On Naija Websites (1194 Views)

Royal Rumble! Paga Vs. Voguepay. Vs Gtpay. Vs Interswitch. Vs Zenith Global Pay / Equitorial Bank Website Used For Interswitch 419 Scam / Interswitch /etransact And Vpay Cards For N15,000 Set Up ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interswitch On Naija Websites by my2cents(m): 3:59pm On Nov 19, 2007
My people,

As I have been saying for a while, if I don't know something, I am the first to say so. The time has come for me to ask a question. I have combed through as many pages of posts here but haven't found anything, so please if this has been answered before, forgive me and point me to the thread.

Someone called me from Nigeria and asked if I could implement a school site including a feature that would enable students to pay their fees online. Of course I said yes granted I have never coded a Naija site with such a feature tongue but knowing that it would probably work in the same way Ebay does.

I visited interswitch's site and determined that webPay is what I need. I even downloaded and read the accompanying catalogue. The problem is, they make no mention of transaction or set up fees. They don't even mention how to sign up. They just list benefits.

For those of us on here who have implemented a payment solution online via interswitch, please enlighten me and perhaps others on how to get started, fee structure, etc.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Interswitch On Naija Websites by tolushi(m): 4:15pm On Nov 19, 2007
-
Re: Interswitch On Naija Websites by my2cents(m): 4:36pm On Nov 19, 2007
Ah! so that would mean a trip to Lagos angry

Oh well.

Thanks for your response, tolushi. I will keep you in mind, In the event that I am slammed with other stuff. By the way, I tried to access flexend.com but got a 404 error.

Thanks,
Re: Interswitch On Naija Websites by naijafan(m): 3:09pm On Nov 20, 2007
Interswitch integration costs 150k and they take 1.5% on every transaction. . .

Holla here if you run into problems, done it on two sites . . .
Re: Interswitch On Naija Websites by nduaj(m): 12:35pm On Nov 21, 2007
@my2cents

yep, naijafan is right. thats the interswitch cost for now.
Re: Interswitch On Naija Websites by my2cents(m): 3:21pm On Nov 21, 2007
Thanks very much guys,

Now that I know what's up, I have now added interswitch to my arsenal and I look forward with confidence to implementing such a solution for any client who wants it grin

Thanks once again.
Re: Interswitch On Naija Websites by Afam(m): 11:08pm On Nov 21, 2007
For N50,000.00 you can have it integrated on a website. Let me know if you really need it.
Re: Interswitch On Naija Websites by Engrflux: 12:23pm On Nov 23, 2007
Hello Afam,

I'd really love more information. What are the requirements and execution time?

I've tried calling interswitch; Phone just rings and rings.

Cheers!!!
Re: Interswitch On Naija Websites by webemerald(m): 1:07pm On Nov 23, 2007
You can get the same deal for 75k with GTpay, i was at there office two days ago, currently implmenting it for a sales site im developing, its the same interswitch merchant id you get but gtbank has an accord with interswitch on it.

Ive got the contact details of the head of the epayment dept.
let me know if u need it.

(1) (Reply)

What Type Of Website Should I Create? / Google Adwords/ Keywords Expert Required Urgently / Legal And Illegal Eay To Make Money In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.