Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,421 members, 7,819,516 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Does Bill Gates Have Bodyguards? - Learnvercity Answers - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Does Bill Gates Have Bodyguards? - Learnvercity Answers (27730 Views)

Man Reacts To Picture Of Bill Gates And Elite Nigerians Seated Round A Table / Bill Gates At The Wedding Of Fatima Dangote & Jamil Abubakar In Lagos (Photos) / Bill Gates Plays With Roger Federer, Tennis Legend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Bill Gates Have Bodyguards? - Learnvercity Answers by gozzlin: 10:18am On Mar 30, 2018
olasaad:

are you there
I think you meant to type 'were you there?'
Yes, I was one of the invited guests at famil2018.
Re: Does Bill Gates Have Bodyguards? - Learnvercity Answers by Coldfeets: 10:22am On Mar 30, 2018
xgada:
These guys are even monitored using some unseen gadgets that you may think they are alone.

You know or you think?
Re: Does Bill Gates Have Bodyguards? - Learnvercity Answers by olasaad(f): 10:27am On Mar 30, 2018
gozzlin:

I think you meant to type 'were you there?'

Yes, I was one of the invited guests at famil2018.

O ya show your face let confirm
Re: Does Bill Gates Have Bodyguards? - Learnvercity Answers by gozzlin: 10:30am On Mar 30, 2018
olasaad:

O ya show your face let confirm
I think I'll pass. Not cut out for such publicity.
Re: Does Bill Gates Have Bodyguards? - Learnvercity Answers by olasaad(f): 10:32am On Mar 30, 2018
gozzlin:

I think I'll pass. Not cut out for such publicity.

hmmmm
Re: Does Bill Gates Have Bodyguards? - Learnvercity Answers by Nodogragra4me(m): 10:35am On Mar 30, 2018
ednut1:
It is quite shamefull given we dont have enough policemen. Big men are given 2-3 mopols to guard dem. My neighbour has 2 mopols and one of them drives his kids to school. If the IGP has sense he shud ban this practice and direct these guys to hire bodyguards.

But they won't allow the bodyguards carry the same weapon as the security services. Na der the problem dey
Re: Does Bill Gates Have Bodyguards? - Learnvercity Answers by dealslip(f): 10:59am On Mar 30, 2018
I once saw him at the airport in Dubai, he was all by himself and even pushed his trolley by himself. He had no single security detail I was really impressed by him that day. This was in 2014, I don't know about now.
Re: Does Bill Gates Have Bodyguards? - Learnvercity Answers by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 30, 2018
dealslip:
I once saw him at the airport in Dubai, he was all by himself and even pushed his trolley by himself. He had no single security detail I was really impressed by him that day. This was in 2014, I don't know about now.

Hmmm. Lie Mohammed!

Person wey dey fly private jet how you want take see am for airport, he will never use the same lounge with commercial travellers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does Bill Gates Have Bodyguards? - Learnvercity Answers by 2000SMS: 11:48am On Mar 30, 2018
Coldfeets:

You know or you think?
hahahahahaha
Re: Does Bill Gates Have Bodyguards? - Learnvercity Answers by DavidEsq(m): 11:54am On Mar 30, 2018
Patrick33:
If na nigerian man been be world richest...the security guard for be half of mopol..half of airforce..half or SSS and 1/3 of navy officers..including 2 babalawos in case of spiritual attack

Re: Does Bill Gates Have Bodyguards? - Learnvercity Answers by dealslip(f): 12:53pm On Mar 30, 2018
ziddy:

Hmmm. Lie Mohammed!

Person wey dey fly private jet how you want take see am for airport, he will never use the same lounge with commercial travellers
Because you were born in poverty and have never seen the VIP lounge doesn't mean others must have the same background as you or no experience like you. Even if you are the richest man in the world, you will still go through immigration protocol except you are a diplomat. This guys are not dumb like you, Warren Buffet and Gates fly First Class. Stop exhibiting your ignorance. I saw Gates all by himself pushing his trolley in Dubai, I never said i saw him at the lounge I saw him just past immigration
Re: Does Bill Gates Have Bodyguards? - Learnvercity Answers by EarthXmetahuman: 12:58pm On Mar 30, 2018
Patrick33:
If na nigerian man been be world richest...the security guard for be half of mopol..half of airforce..half or SSS and 1/3 of navy officers..including 2 babalawos in case of spiritual attack
dangote is the richest black man alive, yet all that is not happening.
Re: Does Bill Gates Have Bodyguards? - Learnvercity Answers by Kalashnikov102(m): 2:26pm On Mar 30, 2018
Him get I be eyewitness when e land Kano airport for Dangote daughter wedding smiley
Re: Does Bill Gates Have Bodyguards? - Learnvercity Answers by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 30, 2018
dealslip:

Because you were born in poverty and have never seen the VIP lounge doesn't mean others must have the same background as you or no experience like you. Even if you are the richest man in the world, you will still go through immigration protocol except you are a diplomat. This guys are not dumb like you, Warren Buffet and Gates fly First Class. Stop exhibiting your ignorance. I saw Gates all by himself pushing his trolley in Dubai, I never said i saw him at the lounge I saw him just past immigration

Oloshi your parents and your entire family are dumb. You saw Bill Gates pushing a trolley in the VIP lounge abi. Opuro oshi.
Re: Does Bill Gates Have Bodyguards? - Learnvercity Answers by AkupeMBANO(m): 4:31pm On Mar 30, 2018
OneCorner:
i no read d post but let's just say na buhari cause am
simple
Re: Does Bill Gates Have Bodyguards? - Learnvercity Answers by gyiidEH: 5:06pm On Mar 30, 2018
➡ *ANDY ANDREWS*
1\. The Noticer: Sometimes, all a person needs is a little perspective
2\. The Young Traveler's Gift. Seven Decisions That Determine Personal Success
3\. How Do You Kill 11 Million People?: Why the Truth Matters More Than You
Think
4\. 20,000 Days and Counting: The Crash Course for Mastering Your Life Right
Now
5\. May I Have Your Attention, Please: Builda Better Business by Telling Your
True Story
Re: Does Bill Gates Have Bodyguards? - Learnvercity Answers by sonofthunder: 5:09pm On Mar 30, 2018
Skepticus:
angry

Of course, his status demands that he keeps one.

He has a better protection than your president with professionals and high-tech gadgets.

This question shouldn't even be asked.

OP, your Nigerian mentality was probably looking out for hungry and angry looking unprofessional policemen wielding AK 47s and horse whips, right?
its like you don't fully understand the message the op is trying to pass across.
Re: Does Bill Gates Have Bodyguards? - Learnvercity Answers by dealslip(f): 5:10pm On Mar 30, 2018
ziddy:

Oloshi your parents and your entire family are dumb. You saw Bill Gates pushing a trolley in the VIP lounge abi. Opuro oshi.
Lol! You see why you need to collect your tuition fee back from your lecturers, common English you can't read. Did you read where I said I saw him just after immigration. Your type is the one that does Alaaru for ordinary LG chairman so you can't believe sane rich men actually push their trolley themselves. Poverty ti ba ti e je
Re: Does Bill Gates Have Bodyguards? - Learnvercity Answers by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 30, 2018
dealslip:

Lol! You see why you need to collect your tuition fee back from your lecturers, common English you can't read. Did you read where I said I saw him just after immigration. Your type is the one that does Alaaru for ordinary LG chairman so you can't believe sane rich men actually push their trolley themselves. Poverty ti ba ti e je

You keep shouting poverty poverty because you are obviously a poor person, both materially, morally and spiritually. Because you were able to save up from your ashawo work and go to Dubai to continue same, you believe the whole world must be living the same kind of hopeless life as yourself.

You need to stop projecting your fears and life struggle/situation on to other people otherwise you might never make it in life!
Re: Does Bill Gates Have Bodyguards? - Learnvercity Answers by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 6:24pm On Mar 30, 2018
Indeed right. He sure has security details. Not in Nigeria will a public figure not have body guards or any form of security because there seems to be a form of intrinsic venom filled hatred against them by the downtrodden lwaa privileged.

Please check my signature

hisgrace090:
Crime is everywhere, and nobody is immune to it.

Please check my signature

1 Like

Re: Does Bill Gates Have Bodyguards? - Learnvercity Answers by dealslip(f): 6:30pm On Mar 30, 2018
ziddy:

You keep shouting poverty poverty because you are obviously a poor person, both materially, morally and spiritually. Because you were able to save up from your ashawo work and go to Dubai to continue same, you believe the whole world must be living the same kind of hopeless life as yourself.

You need to stop projecting your fears and life struggle/situation on to other people otherwise you might never make it in life!
grin grin E pain am, he wan cry. You are the one displaying poverty, I said I saw Bill Gates in Dubai and you started talking trash calling me a liar, as if it was impossible because you don't have hope in life doesn't mean others don't have or aren't well placed. My earlier post on this forum will tell you how many people I have employed and pay salary on this forum. Typical lazy Nigerian men who resort to shaming every woman as Ashawo just because you can't counter them or they are frustrated like you who thinks meeting Bill Gates in an airport is impossible. I know how many famous people I have met at the airport. So take your myopic mindset out of my face.
Re: Does Bill Gates Have Bodyguards? - Learnvercity Answers by wman(m): 8:08pm On Mar 30, 2018
OP stole this from Quora. Couldn't even acknowledge the original author from Quora. Na him yeye blog he dey put as source.
Re: Does Bill Gates Have Bodyguards? - Learnvercity Answers by Nobody: 11:44pm On Mar 30, 2018
dealslip:

grin grin E pain am, he wan cry. You are the one displaying poverty, I said I saw Bill Gates in Dubai and you started talking trash calling me a liar, as if it was impossible because you don't have hope in life doesn't mean others don't have or aren't well placed. My earlier post on this forum will tell you how many people I have employed and pay salary on this forum. Typical lazy Nigerian men who resort to shaming every woman as Ashawo just because you can't counter them or they are frustrated like you who thinks meeting Bill Gates in an airport is impossible. I know how many famous people I have met at the airport. So take your myopic mindset out of my face.

OK now you actually met him you didn't just 'see' him grin

A lowlife pig-bitch like you is employing people. Only on the internet. I believe you. You not only saw him, you also serviced him inside the toilet of the VIP. You wey be say na receptionist you be for company in Opebigrin
Re: Does Bill Gates Have Bodyguards? - Learnvercity Answers by dealslip(f): 11:38am On Mar 31, 2018
ziddy:

OK now you actually met him you didn't just 'see' him grin

A lowlife pig-bitch like you is employing people. Only on the internet. I believe you. You not only saw him, you also serviced him inside the toilet of the VIP. You wey be say na receptionist you be for company in Opebigrin
lol! you really wish everyone is a lowlife like you sorry, it wont work. Honestly I am done with you.
Re: Does Bill Gates Have Bodyguards? - Learnvercity Answers by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 31, 2018
dealslip:

lol! you really wish everyone is a lowlife like you sorry, it wont work. Honestly I am done with you.

You're just a wanna-be. That's what you are, Iyawo Bill Gates
Re: Does Bill Gates Have Bodyguards? - Learnvercity Answers by crown2gold(m): 6:37pm On Apr 01, 2018
Bill Gate sure has body guard but they use their intelligence more than their physical strength.

See my signature below for best email marketing tools

(1) (2) (Reply)

Throwback On The Remains Of The Biggest Market In West Africa / Dangote: I'm Worth Much More Than Oprah Winfrey! / How Much Does Digital Printing Machines Cost?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.