Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,052 members, 7,835,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

15 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 15 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) (32950 Views)

Why Fulani Herdsmen killed Over 86 People In Plateau – Miyetti Allah / 12 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Oyo, 14 Others Missing - Miyetti Allah / Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) by Oxalic(m): 4:05pm On Mar 30, 2018
denjjy:
My question is that, why is all these cold blooded massacre not common in southern and eastern part of Nigeria? E.g. If something like this should happen in my town, the elders and the youths will summone an emergency meeting in collaboration with the right security agency to fix out the perpetrators in few days. here there's no hiding place for criminals and no religion is permitted to discriminate others religion. If the useless elders in the north can emulate this ideology, the unlawful killing and religion intolerance and extremism will be drastically reduced to zero and peace will reign again.

Don Wanny was tracked within a week after Special Forces were deployed from Abuja to get him.
My brother. Northern Elders are extremely useless.
And I am beginning to agree that, if an uprising persist for more than 24 hours, Authorities have a hand in it.

1 Like

Re: 15 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) by sparko1(m): 4:05pm On Mar 30, 2018
stephleena:

but buhari is no criminal to u,the one who doesn't deem it fit to label herdsmen terrorists, but so quick to label people seeking freedom diplomatically.. if you support buhari,then you have no right to call these slain herdsmen criminals.. did buhari call them criminals?

Let me ask you this, are you educated? Let suppose that is a yes, by the way I don't support Buhari, so get that out of your mind, OK! Do you know what it takes to label someone or group a terrorist? First, you will need a collection of people with a name and a leader that are opposed to the government. What you are suggesting is, the president should label all fulani a terrorist, which of course you and I both know it's not possible, unlike the case of IPOD, there is a leader, a group of people, same agenda, opposed the government! Is like saying they should label the whole of South Easterners as terrorists then which is not the government can never do.

So until there is some kind of leadership and a following there is basically nothing the government can do, it a two fighting situation, anyone killed is dead, those arrested will go to jail. That is why danjuma said defend yourselves!
Re: 15 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) by fbmen: 4:08pm On Mar 30, 2018
Good 4 dem. wen u tink u r smart odas r smarter Dan U.
Re: 15 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) by stephleena(f): 4:12pm On Mar 30, 2018
sparko1:

Let me ask you this, are you educated? Let suppose that is a yes, by the way I don't support Buhari, so get that out of your mind, OK! Do you know what it takes to label someone or group a terrorist? First, you will need a collection of people with a name and a leader that are opposed to the government. What you are suggesting is, the president should label all fulani a terrorist, which of course you and I both know it's not possible, unlike the case of IPOD, there is a leader, a group of people, same agenda, opposed the government! Is like saying they should label the whole of South Easterners as terrorists then which is not the government can never do.

So until there is some kind of leadership and a following there is basically nothing the government can do, it a two fighting situation, anyone killed is dead, those arrested will go to jail. That is why danjuma said defend yourselves!
is that all?
Re: 15 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) by sparko1(m): 4:18pm On Mar 30, 2018
stephleena:

is that all?

Is there anything you will like to add!
Re: 15 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) by gabbasin(m): 4:52pm On Mar 30, 2018
gambari kill Fulani, no case
Re: 15 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) by skyman200(m): 5:56pm On Mar 30, 2018
nice job other states should be vigilant too.
Re: 15 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) by ReinaFarine: 6:53pm On Mar 30, 2018
sparko1:

I am not for unprovoked assault. That is the gunmen storming the herdsmen communities in vengeance (not defense or prevention of an already planned attack by the FH). But what will you call the Fulani herdsmen. They are terrorising the 36 states of the federation and the Federal capital. Hundreds of lives have been lost from their massacres and slaughters, properties have been destroyed either by their cattles feeding, stampede or intentional burning.
You think all terrorist groups must have a leader?
Wrong.

They just need common interest in hatred against a group of people.

Not all Fulani herdsmen are terrorist, but all killing Fulani herdeb are terrorist. Else tell me one thing that differentiates them from other terrorist.
Re: 15 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) by sparko1(m): 8:38pm On Mar 30, 2018
ReinaFarine:

I am not for unprovoked assault. That is the gunmen storming the herdsmen communities in vengeance (not defense or prevention of an already planned attack by the FH). But what will you call the Fulani herdsmen. They are terrorising the 36 states of the federation and the Federal capital. Hundreds of lives have been lost from their massacres and slaughters, properties have been destroyed either by their cattles feeding, stampede or intentional burning.
You think all terrorist groups must have a leader?
Wrong.

They just need common interest in hatred against a group of people.

Not all Fulani herdsmen are terrorist, but all killing Fulani herdeb are terrorist. Else tell me one thing that differentiates them from other terrorist.

The question is not if we (as civilians) can call them terrorists, the question is can the government proscribed them and call them a terrorists organization? do you know what that means?

A ritualist Yoruba is a ritualist, but that doesn't make the whole Yoruba people a ritualist, same thing applies to other tribe.

The fact remains, they are just a set of people with an old idealogy and lack the ability to live peaceful among others, even in the north they live in the bush for a reason, they don't know how to associate.

Instead of attacking the government and just making unnecessary conjectures about fact that we know the government cannot change, we should rather talk about solutions, proscribing the fulani will make no difference, because 90 percent of them have no idea the difference between one state or the other, they just move around with cows, no educational background, no relationship with western idealogy, no connection whatsoever.

Honesty, the only way out is to divide the country! Even creating a colony will do little, except you create a cattle colony in all states, which I am opposed to, so there goes the only idea that might come close to solving the problem.
Re: 15 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) by sweetgala(m): 2:19am On Mar 31, 2018
Oxalic:

Even though I have taken a break from posting on NL, let me ask you some sincere questions:

1. You said mercenaries, bandits and cattle rustlers are the ones killing farmers in Middle Belt. But are you aware that, surviving victims of attacks have identified Fulani herdsmen as attackers?

2. Are you aware that, Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore and MACBAN have openly threatened communities in the MB and other parts of the country?

3. Are you aware that, the above mentioned groups have, on several occasions, claimed responsibility for these killings?

4. Are you also aware that, Fulani herdsmen have defended their actions (the killings in MB) as 'a well-deserved response' for State legislations against open grazing, and also for stealing of their 'precious' cows by villagers?

5.Are you aware that, the 'Defence Minister' and the IGP have defended Fulani herdsmen for the killings, citing blockage of grazing route and Anti-Open Grazing Laws respectively?

6. Are you aware that, Fulani herdsmen have taken Benue State Government to Court because of the Anti-Open Grazing Law? For daring to stop them from exercising their 'natural' and 'inalienable' right to graze on peoples' farms.

7. You have stated that, the country is under attack from bandits from Western African and Sub-Saharan region via the Northern border. This is a very good observation. This used to be view of the FG. But the question is: Can you say sincerely that PMB has done enough to secure the Country? Ponder on this very question.

8. The reason I say you should ponder on question 7 is this: If the attackers are foreigners, would PMB be pressing for cattle colonies for foreigners in our country?

I don't know why those of you who are learned Fulanis are not willing to accept responsibility and advise your people to shun open grazing and embrace ranching, despite the devastating environmental effects of the former.

Trying to absolve Fulanis of the killings across the country is not the logical thing to be done now. It is an exercise in futility. We have gone past this stage. They are guilty. No two ways about it.

For now, we are waiting for justice against these killings, and forestalling further attacks.

I forgot to remind you of the FG's description of the killings as 'herders/farmers clashes'. As well as Buhari's advice to victims of herdsmen attacks: "Accommodate your countrymen". What a pity!

All your posting is just poor conclusions and hearsay laced in sentiments, there is little rational I wouldn't bother responding to each of your points because sure you are well aware most of them have no backing.

There is wild incompetence in Nigeria that is fact, the FG on its bid to give an answer even if inaccurate claimed the conflict is to do with farmer herdsmen and have failed in their duty in protecting the nation.
We are under neo invasion from the millions of Fula tribes who have suffered the consequences of global warming forcing them south, the political instability in Libya coupled with the militancy of BH has provided the catalyst for movement of tribesmen from thrse areas.

CIA documents and recent confirmed circulation by captured Isis fighters have confirmed that the main body and leadership structure of ISIS have moved from Syria and Iraq to Libya.

These vagabonds have been attacking all the Northern states for decades now from kebbi and Katsina south to Taraba and Adamawa onwards to Bornu; the plateau and Benue is just a relatively new development.

The IGP gaffed when he said the conflict was just "ethnic clashes" he was just demonstrating his incompetence and lack of answers

The miyheti Allah are infact different groups some are in support of the cattle ranching while others are opposed to it, I've never been proven that they have any real association with the militia killing I've heard reports that these killers are mercenaries who do the bidding of the miyheti Allah but then one has to factor in the fact many members of miyheti have been victims for the violence either with cattle rustlers or mass ethnic murder.

The fact remains the FG has failed to deliver security as it's their duty,the nation has a weak police force an overstretched army and a extremely poor intelligence agency
Re: 15 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) by sky101: 10:35am On Mar 31, 2018
Note Pic 3, those guys aren't dressed like Fulani. PROPAGANDA.

Re: 15 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) by jerryok(m): 10:59am On Mar 31, 2018
Bias police. If it was the fulani's that attacked no police will come to the villagers rescue.
Re: 15 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) by sexyanyabubakar(f): 12:20am On Apr 01, 2018
gocac:
Who else noticed the swift response of the police How the police swiftly engaged the innocent armed men defending their selves.

This is because the Fulani's Buhari's kinsmen were been attacked.

But when other ethnic groups are being attacked, police and army would disappear and reappear after the deed has been done.

Wake up Nigerians....

You are still sleeping.... Wake up, there is a political and religious agenda going on.

Wake up now before its too late.

Else you will be doomed.

The army and police are part of it....

Buharis is the terrorist ordering the hit.

Nonetheless, my shout out goes to the young men.... they are brave and very courageous, I hope to hear more of this.

If you don't like what I've written here...

Come and beat me!

only 15. Police, Dsss and Army are Fulani herds men.
Re: 15 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) by holynyben(m): 2:50pm On Apr 01, 2018
That which happens in the north stays in the north.

Re: 15 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) by Oxalic(m): 9:08pm On Apr 12, 2018
sweetgala:

All your posting is just poor conclusions and hearsay laced in sentiments, there is little rational I wouldn't bother responding to each of your points because sure you are well aware most of them have no backing.

There is wild incompetence in Nigeria that is fact, the FG on its bid to give an answer even if inaccurate claimed the conflict is to do with farmer herdsmen and have failed in their duty in protecting the nation.
We are under neo invasion from the millions of Fula tribes who have suffered the consequences of global warming forcing them south, the political instability in Libya coupled with the militancy of BH has provided the catalyst for movement of tribesmen from thrse areas.

CIA documents and recent confirmed circulation by captured Isis fighters have confirmed that the main body and leadership structure of ISIS have moved from Syria and Iraq to Libya.

These vagabonds have been attacking all the Northern states for decades now from kebbi and Katsina south to Taraba and Adamawa onwards to Bornu; the plateau and Benue is just a relatively new development.

The IGP gaffed when he said the conflict was just "ethnic clashes" he was just demonstrating his incompetence and lack of answers

The miyheti Allah are infact different groups some are in support of the cattle ranching while others are opposed to it, I've never been proven that they have any real association with the militia killing I've heard reports that these killers are mercenaries who do the bidding of the miyheti Allah but then one has to factor in the fact many members of miyheti have been victims for the violence either with cattle rustlers or mass ethnic murder.

The fact remains the FG has failed to deliver security as it's their duty,the nation has a weak police force an overstretched army and a extremely poor intelligence agency

Initially, I decided not to respond to this post. But silence in this case may be misconstrued.

Firstly, all the points I raised in my previous post are very valid points with clear and abundant evidence to back them up. A simple Google search would have allowed you to check the veracity or otherwise of my points rather than describing them the way you did in your opening statement.

Secondly, not everyone is easily swayed by irrelevant cum illogical claims. Let me tell you clearly here, nobody is a fool. And you people are making a silly mistake by thinking you will be able to win any form of sympathy for the murderous and criminal herdsmen, by trying to absolve them of the killings and other acts of crimes.

Thirdly, the argument that the herdsmen responsible for the killings across Nigeria are 'foreigners' is completely daft and as stupid as it sounds.

If Nigeria has been invaded by 'foreign' mercenaries as the President and you folks always claim, then:-

1. What is stopping the President from exercising his constitutional responsibilities by ordering the Military to flush out these terrorist bastards out of our territory?

2. What is preventing him from directing the Military to safeguard the territorial integrity of our country?

3. Why should the President be in the fore front of advocating that we accommodate 'foreign' herdsmen? Is it because they are 'Fula tribes' as you have stated above?

4. Why advocate for grazing routes and cattle colonies for 'foreigners' here in Nigeria as 'the only practicable solution' to the herdsmen madness?

Whatever sense you think you are making here by talking about CIA confirming the presence of ISIS or whatever is pure nonsense. It is completely illogical. It is a clear indictment on the part of the Buhari led FG and the Security Agencies all headed by his folks.

Else, it is a clear case of incompetence.

The truth we have crystallized so far is that, Buhari is incompetent, clueless and wicked.
Re: 15 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) by sweetgala(m): 5:47am On Apr 15, 2018
Oxalic:

Initially, I decided not to respond to this post. But silence in this case may be misconstrued.

Firstly, all the points I raised in my previous post are very valid points with clear and abundant evidence to back them up. A simple Google search would have allowed you to check the veracity or otherwise of my points rather than describing them the way you did in your opening statement.

Secondly, not everyone is easily swayed by irrelevant cum illogical claims. Let me tell you clearly here, nobody is a fool. And you people are making a silly mistake by thinking you will be able to win any form of sympathy for the murderous and criminal herdsmen, by trying to absolve them of the killings and other acts of crimes.

Thirdly, the argument that the herdsmen responsible for the killings across Nigeria are 'foreigners' is completely daft and as stupid as it sounds.

If Nigeria has been invaded by 'foreign' mercenaries as the President and you folks always claim, then:-

1. What is stopping the President from exercising his constitutional responsibilities by ordering the Military to flush out these terrorist bastards out of our territory?

2. What is preventing him from directing the Military to safeguard the territorial integrity of our country?

3. Why should the President be in the fore front of advocating that we accommodate 'foreign' herdsmen? Is it because they are 'Fula tribes' as you have stated above?

4. Why advocate for grazing routes and cattle colonies for 'foreigners' here in Nigeria as 'the only practicable solution' to the herdsmen madness?

Whatever sense you think you are making here by talking about CIA confirming the presence of ISIS or whatever is pure nonsense. It is completely illogical. It is a clear indictment on the part of the Buhari led FG and the Security Agencies all headed by his folks.

Else, it is a clear case of incompetence.

The truth we have crystallized so far is that, Buhari is incompetent, clueless and wicked.

You are still here lacing your comments with sentiments not having any solution at hand then agreeing with my conclusion this is a case of incompetence.

I don't need to Google anything to get info about this Fulani herdsmen issue I know far too much about it.
Over 50 people of Hausa Fulani stock were killed days after Buhari ventured to Adamawa, Zamfara axis to commission projects who do it !

There is a foreign invasion happening but the nature cause and system of if is peculiar.

The Nigerian security apparatus is flawed, the intelligence structure is ineffective and we are under-policed , we have over 250000 young students attending NYSC yearly if an option to serve a short military service were available many may opt for that and we would have reserve unit to provide man power we lack in our army. For the size of out country the current and future security needs our army needs to grow five fold.

Our police force needs to grow a similar amount instead of 1:400 we have about 1:10000

How can such a small force lacking equipment and adequate training , lacking the passion and professionalism be competent.

The president can hoff and puff but nothing can be done with inadequacy

The police don't really know where to start , we have a faceless group of people here who do you arrest.

If I were police IG I'd start with miyheti to gather information.
Re: 15 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) by Oxalic(m): 10:21am On Apr 15, 2018
sweetgala:

You are still here lacing your comments with sentiments not having any solution at hand then agreeing with my conclusion this is a case of incompetence.

I don't need to Google anything to get info about this Fulani herdsmen issue I know far too much about it.
Over 50 people of Hausa Fulani stock were killed days after Buhari ventured to Adamawa, Zamfara axis to commission projects who do it !

There is a foreign invasion happening but the nature cause and system of if is peculiar.

The Nigerian security apparatus is flawed, the intelligence structure is ineffective and we are under-policed , we have over 250000 young students attending NYSC yearly if an option to serve a short military service were available many may opt for that and we would have reserve unit to provide man power we lack in our army. For the size of out country the current and future security needs our army needs to grow five fold.

Our police force needs to grow a similar amount instead of 1:400 we have about 1:10000

How can such a small force lacking equipment and adequate training , lacking the passion and professionalism be competent.

The president can hoff and puff but nothing can be done with inadequacy

The police don't really know where to start , we have a faceless group of people here who do you arrest.

If I were police IG I'd start with miyheti to gather information.

Hahaha.

Happy you know where the Police are supposed to start from.

Listen. Most of what you have written up there is nothing but bull crap. Forget the tales of understaffed and overstretched Security Agencies.

And for you to have the audacity to describe these killer herdsmen as 'faceless' shows that you are of their tribe or their sympathizer from another tribe. Worst still, you are being nauseatingly hypocritical.

Understand that not everyone can be deceived into believing trash in debates. The Fulani herdsmen that are killing people across Nigeria are well known, and are working with those in Nigeria to capture some States. Almost all the Fulani leaders in Nigeria know this and are in support of it. Ask the fool called Professor Umar Labdo. They are claiming ownership of the Benue Valley. This is in the public domain. No hatred, no sentiments boy. But facts.

You can continue to defend the Fulanis for the barbaric killings and other crimes they are perpetrating against indigenous people across Nigeria. But understand that, Nigerians are fully aware of the grand plan to take over the ancestral lands of people and give them to Fulanis with the full support of the FG and the Military.

By the way, I am tempted to describe you in a way you will not like it. Are you not residing in Nigeria? Please if you are not a Nigerian or residing in Nigeria, let me know so that I will stop wasting my time.

Are you a terrorist? The sympathy is irritating! How dare you keep describing my factual presentations here as full of sentiments, yet, you are showing little or no sign of placing the blame squarely on the doorstep of the President.

1. Are you not aware of the President's position on this issue? How he keeps pushing for grazing routes and cattle colony in Nigeria as the only practicable solution to the killings by 'foreign' herdsmen?

2. Are you not aware of his public comments on these killings? "The herdsmen are foreigners not Nigerians". "Accommodate your countrymen". "Do not retaliate herdsmen killings". "We are working on solutions". And a host of other provocative remarks by the buffoons called Defence Minister and the IGP, blaming blockage of grazing routes as well as Anti-Open Grazing Laws? Why are you pretending not to be aware of all these?

Well, you are accusing me of not coming up with solutions. I, hereby, drop my solutions.

1. First of all, the President should live up to his Constitutional Duties of protecting the lives and properties of Nigerians rather than seeking to placate some useless and 'foreign' riffraff.

2. Since you know clearly that our Military is understaffed and overstretched, they should stop the stupid conspiracy of disarming villagers, making them defenceless and helpless against the blood sucking vampires called herdsmen. The villagers should be co-opted to assist in chasing these demons out of our communities. People should be allowed to exercise their Constitutional right to self-defense.

3. If Buhari is sincere in his heart about this issue, he should stop showing public sympathy to foreign terrorists butchering innocent and defenceless women and children in their sleep in the middle of the night in their homes and in IDPs.

4. Buhari should instruct the Military to treat these killers for who they are: terrorists. They should be flushed out of territories they are currently occupying after carrying out systematic genocide in those communities.

5. Lastly, the IGP should arrest the leaders of Miyetti Allah and charge them to court for their roles in the killings. They are working hand in hand with foreign herdsmen to carry out ethnic cleansing of indigenous populations with the aim of taking over their ancestral lands.

You cannot have large numbers of foreign killers operating in Central Nigeria and claim there is nothing the Military can do. This is outright stupidity.
Re: 15 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) by sweetgala(m): 12:01pm On Apr 16, 2018
Oxalic:

Hahaha.

Happy you know where the Police are supposed to start from.

Listen. Most of what you have written up there is nothing but bull crap. Forget the tales of understaffed and overstretched Security Agencies.

And for you to have the audacity to describe these killer herdsmen as 'faceless' shows that you are of their tribe or their sympathizer from another tribe. Worst still, you are being nauseatingly hypocritical.

Understand that not everyone can be deceived into believing trash in debates. The Fulani herdsmen that are killing people across Nigeria are well known, and are working with those in Nigeria to capture some States. Almost all the Fulani leaders in Nigeria know this and are in support of it. Ask the fool called Professor Umar Labdo. They are claiming ownership of the Benue Valley. This is in the public domain. No hatred, no sentiments boy. But facts.

You can continue to defend the Fulanis for the barbaric killings and other crimes they are perpetrating against indigenous people across Nigeria. But understand that, Nigerians are fully aware of the grand plan to take over the ancestral lands of people and give them to Fulanis with the full support of the FG and the Military.

By the way, I am tempted to describe you in a way you will not like it. Are you not residing in Nigeria? Please if you are not a Nigerian or residing in Nigeria, let me know so that I will stop wasting my time.

Are you a terrorist? The sympathy is irritating! How dare you keep describing my factual presentations here as full of sentiments, yet, you are showing little or no sign of placing the blame squarely on the doorstep of the President.

1. Are you not aware of the President's position on this issue? How he keeps pushing for grazing routes and cattle colony in Nigeria as the only practicable solution to the killings by 'foreign' herdsmen?

2. Are you not aware of his public comments on these killings? "The herdsmen are foreigners not Nigerians". "Accommodate your countrymen". "Do not retaliate herdsmen killings". "We are working on solutions". And a host of other provocative remarks by the buffoons called Defence Minister and the IGP, blaming blockage of grazing routes as well as Anti-Open Grazing Laws? Why are you pretending not to be aware of all these?

Well, you are accusing me of not coming up with solutions. I, hereby, drop my solutions.

1. First of all, the President should live up to his Constitutional Duties of protecting the lives and properties of Nigerians rather than seeking to placate some useless and 'foreign' riffraff.

2. Since you know clearly that our Military is understaffed and overstretched, they should stop the stupid conspiracy of disarming villagers, making them defenceless and helpless against the blood sucking vampires called herdsmen. The villagers should be co-opted to assist in chasing these demons out of our communities. People should be allowed to exercise their Constitutional right to self-defense.

3. If Buhari is sincere in his heart about this issue, he should stop showing public sympathy to foreign terrorists butchering innocent and defenceless women and children in their sleep in the middle of the night in their homes and in IDPs.

4. Buhari should instruct the Military to treat these killers for who they are: terrorists. They should be flushed out of territories they are currently occupying after carrying out systematic genocide in those communities.

5. Lastly, the IGP should arrest the leaders of Miyetti Allah and charge them to court for their roles in the killings. They are working hand in hand with foreign herdsmen to carry out ethnic cleansing of indigenous populations with the aim of taking over their ancestral lands.

You cannot have large numbers of foreign killers operating in Central Nigeria and claim there is nothing the Military can do. This is outright stupidity.

You are irrational making wild conclusions as stated earlier and even presenting seeming solutions which contravene the Constitution, is at odds to the laws technically and morally.

People like you have no place at the table of leadership and decision making. You are a simple plebian subject to the wishes of incompetent leadership.

Your sentiments fail you because you'll never ask the pertinent questions and blinds you to the obvious amwers
Re: 15 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) by Oxalic(m): 4:52pm On Apr 16, 2018
sweetgala:

You are irrational making wild conclusions as stated earlier and even presenting seeming solutions which contravene the Constitution, is at odds to the laws technically and morally.

People like you have no place at the table of leadership and decision making. You are a simple plebian subject to the wishes of incompetent leadership.

Your sentiments fail you because you'll never ask the pertinent questions and blinds you to the obvious amwers

Why all these rantings?
Anyway, I appreciate.
Thanks and goodbye.
Re: 15 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) by sweetgala(m): 5:16pm On Apr 16, 2018
Oxalic:

Why all these rantings?
Anyway, I appreciate.
Thanks and goodbye.

Ranting the truth
Have a good day
Re: 15 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) by dahnimoh(m): 6:12pm On Apr 16, 2018
Gradually, the country is heading to anarchy. This is how it all started in Rwanda.
Re: 15 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) by Turantula(m): 8:05pm On Apr 16, 2018
But the bodies there are not up to 15. Its a good start though hope they do better next time.

1 Like

Re: 15 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) by Turantula(m): 8:11pm On Apr 16, 2018
sweetgala:

Terrorist. Go and blow yourself up. Enjoy ur virgins alone!
Re: 15 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) by Turantula(m): 8:19pm On Apr 16, 2018
sparko1:

Terrorists. When are you going to Afghanistan to blow yourself up? Hope you get ur 70 virgins
Re: 15 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) by sweetgala(m): 8:38pm On Apr 16, 2018
Turantula:

Terrorist. Go and blow yourself up. Enjoy ur virgins alone!

Lol.. nuisance gbogbo.

When they loose an argument they start attacking the personality
Re: 15 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) by sparko1(m): 9:13pm On Apr 16, 2018
Turantula:

Terrorists. When are you going to Afghanistan to blow yourself up? Hope you get ur 70 virgins

Get well soon!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Nab Herbalist For Abducting Lovers For Ritual / Help! My Sister Was Almost Raped / I Was Robbed, The Thieves Placed Palm Oil At My Door

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.