Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,049 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

15 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 15 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) (32927 Views)

Why Fulani Herdsmen killed Over 86 People In Plateau – Miyetti Allah / 12 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Oyo, 14 Others Missing - Miyetti Allah / Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) by SarkinYarki: 11:23am On Mar 30, 2018
gbosaa:

The fact that you are claiming to be Hausa to make your point and stir up sentiments is very disturbing. There is no gain in this sort of behaviour rather it makes the rest of us look silly and full of mischief. That’s why they call us the children of hate which we are not.

I beg you to delete that nonsense.

Where did I say I was Hausa? Please show me where I said I was Hausa and for your Info I have no relationship with the South East
Re: 15 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) by jodeci(m): 11:26am On Mar 30, 2018
More will be killed in the coming weeks.
Re: 15 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) by Sunmolar(m): 11:27am On Mar 30, 2018
This Is no battle of conquest. why displayed it to public while other states are burying them secretly. It may aggravate the killings. remember to every action there is equal and opposite reaction.
Re: 15 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) by obosirow: 11:30am On Mar 30, 2018
alfonso36:
imagine how quick the police responded, Hmmm

You just pulled my thoughts out. If it were to be Christians being attacked, they won't even come on the scene. He that kills with the sword, will die by the sword. The scriptures cannot be broken.

1 Like

Re: 15 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) by victorazyvictor(m): 11:33am On Mar 30, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
pity,I mean ur case is pathetic. I don't need to tell u why but it is glaring to even the blind.Nuff said

Na IPOB issue go kill u bros grin

no be curse but truth.

Re: 15 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) by GreenArrow1(m): 11:35am On Mar 30, 2018
post=66279103:
The RETALIATION has started in earnest!

E never even start sef. Keep the name ”General Bushfowl" in mind when the main thing starts in the near future. Remind him that he quoted you on Nairaland on this topic and get a free pass throughout his territory. There's a war coming.
Re: 15 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) by ashala(m): 11:39am On Mar 30, 2018
There are only two groups of people Fulani Herdsmen fear:
1. Cattle Rustlers
2. Boko Haram
Re: 15 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) by Billionboi: 11:40am On Mar 30, 2018
gocac:
Who else noticed the swift response of the police How the police swiftly engaged the innocent armed men defending their selves.

This is because the Fulani's Buhari's kinsmen were been attacked.

But when other ethnic groups are being attacked, police and army would disappear and reappear after the deed has been done.

Wake up Nigerians....

You are still sleeping.... Wake up, there is a political and religious agenda going on.

Wake up now before its too late.

Else you will be doomed.

The army and police are part of it....

Buharis is the terrorist ordering the hit.

Nonetheless, my shout out goes to the young men.... they are brave and very courageous, I hope to hear more of this.

If you don't like what I've written here...

Come and beat me!

where are u?
Re: 15 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) by Hotzone(m): 11:43am On Mar 30, 2018
This news should have been 'with the aid of good intelligence, locals were able to prevent a planned attack by Fulani heads men'.

1 Like

Re: 15 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) by Hotzone(m): 11:48am On Mar 30, 2018
GreenArrow1:

E never even start sef. Keep the name ”General Bushfowl" in mind when the main thing starts in the near future. Remind him that he quoted you on Nairaland on this topic and get a free pass throughout his territory. There's a war coming.
War is not good to happen again in the same country instead let them be killing themselves gradually.
#Avoid•North•East
Re: 15 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) by lastempero: 11:49am On Mar 30, 2018
This is what you obtain when you make yourself a prime target for others,u can never win the war.

1 Like

Re: 15 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) by goodnews777: 11:49am On Mar 30, 2018
People hear me. BUHARI WANTS BLOOD SHED TO STAY ALIVE. He is the biggest ritualist in nigeria. Buhari would have died a long time without these bloodshed. He is a ritualist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) by Julkanade: 11:53am On Mar 30, 2018
Does this mean there's no sanctity of life again in Nigeria? Beautiful or ugly, same tribe or different, same religion or different, life is too precious for anyone to waste. This must stop at all cost. Rest in Peace to the dead.
Re: 15 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) by goodnews777: 11:54am On Mar 30, 2018
It can only stop when you learn to fight back. The ibos should please start producing weapons again. The entire south need to mobilise and fight back. If you are a Christian woman don't give your husband sex until he is willing to defend you and your children. enough is enough.We must all enroll to fight to defend our communities against Islamic spirits.

1 Like

Re: 15 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) by pedrilo: 12:08pm On Mar 30, 2018
a child thats says his mothers will not sleep must be ready for night vigil
Re: 15 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) by sweetgala(m): 12:20pm On Mar 30, 2018
IsYou:
shocked

The hunter has become the hunted,let's see how quick buhari will respond to the killing,seeing that fulani herdsmen were killed.

It is obvious you have little to no clue about what is ongoing.

It is the same bunch of mercenaries, bandits and cattle rustlers that have been attacking farmers and villages in the middle belt that have been attacking herders cattle owners villages and markets in zamfara all the way to Katsina and kebbi.

This has been going on in zamfara for years now and over 500 Fulani have been killed so far, just before Christmas in a certain incident over 150 were killed.

These bandits come with trucks and steal cattle killing anyone that resists. This is not a case of retaliation the nation is under attack from bandits from western Africa and sub Saharan region north of the border

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 15 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) by DonCandido(f): 12:22pm On Mar 30, 2018
post=66279103:

Shame of the black man!

The black shaming the blacks!

Blacks gloating the death of blacks!
Re: 15 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) by oluwakayode25(m): 12:31pm On Mar 30, 2018
Did you guys notice the contradiction in the heading of the story and its body...The heading was supposed to say "15 killed by fulani herdsmen not the other way round...May their souls rest in peace.
Re: 15 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) by megama: 12:34pm On Mar 30, 2018
heendrix:
only 15? undecided
Another Mans death diminishes me because of mankind.lets be sorry.pls
Re: 15 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) by denjjy(m): 12:39pm On Mar 30, 2018
My question is that, why is all these cold blooded massacre not common in southern and eastern part of Nigeria? E.g. If something like this should happen in my town, the elders and the youths will summone an emergency meeting in collaboration with the right security agency to fix out the perpetrators in few days. here there's no hiding place for criminals and no religion is permitted to discriminate others religion. If the useless elders in the north can emulate this ideology, the unlawful killing and religion intolerance and extremism will be drastically reduced to zero and peace will reign again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 15 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) by airminem(f): 12:47pm On Mar 30, 2018
Fulani People Are Peaceful And Dont Deserve Such Treatment From Whosoever Did.
Re: 15 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) by airminem(f): 12:51pm On Mar 30, 2018
Hello, Exboy? Set?
He sent his only begotten son, Jesus Christ, to die so that mankind can be saved from sin. Salvation does not come to us when we have joined one Church or the other, or by joining one activity or the other in the church, or by mare doing good to each other,or by taking holly communion, or by visiting a prophet, or being in a praying ground, no! Hear this, for Jesus Christ says, verily i tell you, except ye are born again, ye can not see the kingdom of God, what is the kingdom of God you will see? 1cor 4:20 says, the kingdom of God is not in words,but the power of the Holly spirit of God you will receive after accepting Jesus Christ in your life as Lord and savior, and this Holly spirit will give you the will power to say no to all kinds of sins,nor matter how big or small that sin could be, Now what can I do,or what are the qualities
Re: 15 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) by Welcomme: 12:54pm On Mar 30, 2018
The wicked shall never go unpunished. Good riddance to bad rubbish.
Re: 15 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) by GRAMMARJAMES(m): 1:34pm On Mar 30, 2018
gocac:
Who else noticed the swift response of the police How the police swiftly engaged the innocent armed men defending their selves.

This is because the Fulani's Buhari's kinsmen were been attacked.

But when other ethnic groups are being attacked, police and army would disappear and reappear after the deed has been done.

Wake up Nigerians....

You are still sleeping.... Wake up, there is a political and religious agenda going on.

Wake up now before its too late.

Else you will be doomed.

The army and police are part of it....

Buharis is the terrorist ordering the hit.

Nonetheless, my shout out goes to the young men.... they are brave and very courageous, I hope to hear more of this.

If you don't like what I've written here...

Come and beat me!

I'm Seriously Coming!! I know you Boy
Re: 15 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:06pm On Mar 30, 2018
Sai Baba till 2087 cheesy grin cheesy the useless clueless incompetent tyrant busy enjoying Tinubu owambe in Lagos... may nemesis like this fall on anyone supporting this Buhari government... Amin
Re: 15 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:07pm On Mar 30, 2018
northern Nigeria breeding ground for useless people

1 Like

Re: 15 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) by Uguruzik(m): 2:22pm On Mar 30, 2018
Israeljones:
And these fulanis might be the innocent ones...
politicians using peoples life now to play chess...
[color=#550000][/color]
Hahaha , Are you sure there are innocent Fulanis? ... just asking oo
Re: 15 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) by Psyrus(m): 2:37pm On Mar 30, 2018
The armed bandits attacked a community and there are no women and children casualties? This story has another angle[color=#990000][/color]
Re: 15 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 2:44pm On Mar 30, 2018
post=66279103:

Misleading headlines, ordinary village folks killed most probably by marauding gangs of rustlers - picture tells it all; herdsmen usually consists of young boys or youths; not greying old men who obviously cannot endure the harsh physical challenge of cattle herding.
Re: 15 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 30, 2018
GRAMMARJAMES:

I'm Seriously Coming!! I know you Boy
this is my address... #50 adewale street Victoria island Lagos.

But brother write your will... Before coming, because you will never go back alive.
Re: 15 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) by Oxalic(m): 3:57pm On Mar 30, 2018
sweetgala:

It is obvious you have little to no clue about what is ongoing.

It is the same bunch of mercenaries, bandits and cattle rustlers that have been attacking farmers and villages in the middle belt that have been attacking herders cattle owners villages and markets in zamfara all the way to Katsina and kebbi.

This has been going on in zamfara for years now and over 500 Fulani have been killed so far, just before Christmas in a certain incident over 150 were killed.

These bandits come with trucks and steal cattle killing anyone that resists. This is not a case of retaliation the nation is under attack from bandits from western Africa and sub Saharan region north of the border

Even though I have taken a break from posting on NL, let me ask you some sincere questions:

1. You said mercenaries, bandits and cattle rustlers are the ones killing farmers in Middle Belt. But are you aware that, surviving victims of attacks have identified Fulani herdsmen as attackers?

2. Are you aware that, Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore and MACBAN have openly threatened communities in the MB and other parts of the country?

3. Are you aware that, the above mentioned groups have, on several occasions, claimed responsibility for these killings?

4. Are you also aware that, Fulani herdsmen have defended their actions (the killings in MB) as 'a well-deserved response' for State legislations against open grazing, and also for stealing of their 'precious' cows by villagers?

5.Are you aware that, the 'Defence Minister' and the IGP have defended Fulani herdsmen for the killings, citing blockage of grazing route and Anti-Open Grazing Laws respectively?

6. Are you aware that, Fulani herdsmen have taken Benue State Government to Court because of the Anti-Open Grazing Law? For daring to stop them from exercising their 'natural' and 'inalienable' right to graze on peoples' farms.

7. You have stated that, the country is under attack from bandits from Western African and Sub-Saharan region via the Northern border. This is a very good observation. This used to be view of the FG. But the question is: Can you say sincerely that PMB has done enough to secure the Country? Ponder on this very question.

8. The reason I say you should ponder on question 7 is this: If the attackers are foreigners, would PMB be pressing for cattle colonies for foreigners in our country?

I don't know why those of you who are learned Fulanis are not willing to accept responsibility and advise your people to shun open grazing and embrace ranching, despite the devastating environmental effects of the former.

Trying to absolve Fulanis of the killings across the country is not the logical thing to be done now. It is an exercise in futility. We have gone past this stage. They are guilty. No two ways about it.

For now, we are waiting for justice against these killings, and forestalling further attacks.

I forgot to remind you of the FG's description of the killings as 'herders/farmers clashes'. As well as Buhari's advice to victims of herdsmen attacks: "Accommodate your countrymen". What a pity!

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pregnant Woman Killed, Foetus Removed In Benue / A Married Man Was Caught Stealing A Jumbo Loaf Of Bread This Morning. / Umar Ardo: I Paid $15,000 In Bitcoin To My Daughter’s Kidnappers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.