Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,808 members, 7,866,137 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 12:14 PM

Robbers Burnt To Death By Mob In Uyo (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Burnt To Death By Mob In Uyo (Graphic Photos) (28736 Views)

A Mob Action Witnessed In Lagos: 2 Armed Robbers Burnt To Death (Graphic Photos) / Two Armed Robbers Burnt To Death By Angry Mob In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) / Oluchi 'China Golden' Accused Of Robbery Burnt By Mob In Cross River. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Burnt To Death By Mob In Uyo (Graphic Photos) by Talknochip(m): 6:33pm On Mar 30, 2018
buhariguy ......This is not good, Idiotic pigs of Biafra should be hard working.... Native fowl.... green INKPI
Re: Robbers Burnt To Death By Mob In Uyo (Graphic Photos) by kuboy: 6:44pm On Mar 30, 2018
thank God the ar apprehended the way this boy ar teroristing uyo is something else.
Re: Robbers Burnt To Death By Mob In Uyo (Graphic Photos) by eebraa(m): 6:50pm On Mar 30, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

There's even a signpost advertising Sex.
Which way Uyo?
true.Akwa ibom and sex
Re: Robbers Burnt To Death By Mob In Uyo (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 30, 2018
Akwa ibom and sex just look at that signboard
Re: Robbers Burnt To Death By Mob In Uyo (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 30, 2018
buhariguy:
This is not good,
Idiotic pigs of Biafra should be hard working
Illiterate COWards of Nothingners should be sensible
Re: Robbers Burnt To Death By Mob In Uyo (Graphic Photos) by vchykp(m): 8:01pm On Mar 30, 2018
dukeprince50:
no it will not, na the same thieves burn their fellow thieves
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Robbers Burnt To Death By Mob In Uyo (Graphic Photos) by kezbaba19(m): 8:29pm On Mar 30, 2018
the devil is indeed a black man
Re: Robbers Burnt To Death By Mob In Uyo (Graphic Photos) by sisimmi: 10:26pm On Mar 30, 2018
The "burners" would prostrate for political robbers as soon as they appear in their armored tinted SUVs. On sunday, the same set would fill the hundreds of churches in Uyo to "praise the lord"! They worship cultists and killers, yet set ablaze petty thieves and rogues. What a contradicted people!
Re: Robbers Burnt To Death By Mob In Uyo (Graphic Photos) by BetaThings: 10:33pm On Mar 30, 2018
garner:

Say no to jungle justice. What they might even steal will not be up to one million naira, and yet they weren't allowed to face the law. Meanwhile, we have politicians and others in government seat that have stolen more than a million naira and they are being allowed to face the law and most of them are granted bail.
Only the poor have unfair Justice in Nigeria. Let's help it by saying no to juncgle justice. We all have equal right to justice

Are the poor in PDP or APC?
Rule of law is for only PDP or APC members
A poor person is never placed under house arrest or shown a search warrant
Re: Robbers Burnt To Death By Mob In Uyo (Graphic Photos) by 9tailskid: 12:15am On Mar 31, 2018
pawesome:
Make una burn am again

Thieves I hate
[b][/b]
Bleep YOU
Re: Robbers Burnt To Death By Mob In Uyo (Graphic Photos) by 9tailskid: 12:19am On Mar 31, 2018
Akwa Ibom and burning of people ehn... It's like a tradition sef.. See as the idiots them they line up to watch and gloat... One day it'll come close to home for them... Nonsense

... And that's how we keep showcasing our primitive sense to the outside world... This kind news dey make me almost hate being Nigerian.
Re: Robbers Burnt To Death By Mob In Uyo (Graphic Photos) by BlueScholar(m): 3:20pm On Mar 31, 2018
scaramenga:

man for naija na just to mind your sef wen you dey waka
na so i go buy cloth for lagos the sales gal come dey talk say i thief her phone, people come dey ask me question. Wo if you see the slap i give the gal ehn? e head reset, na so them take dey kill person stupid people
Omo, thank God for your life

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Body Of Man Discovered In The Bush In Benue, Murder Suspected (Photos) / 2 Men Arrested For Stealing Government's Diesel In Ekiti State / Men Assassinated In Epe Over Land Issue In Lagos (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.