Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,636 members, 7,865,568 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:46 PM

Robbers Burnt To Death By Mob In Uyo (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Burnt To Death By Mob In Uyo (Graphic Photos) (28732 Views)

A Mob Action Witnessed In Lagos: 2 Armed Robbers Burnt To Death (Graphic Photos) / Two Armed Robbers Burnt To Death By Angry Mob In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) / Oluchi 'China Golden' Accused Of Robbery Burnt By Mob In Cross River. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Burnt To Death By Mob In Uyo (Graphic Photos) by Mutemenot(m): 3:06pm On Mar 30, 2018
This one go pain police cos no bail out fee for the robbers
Re: Robbers Burnt To Death By Mob In Uyo (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 30, 2018
Scammers, ritualist, armrobbers, satanist pastors and prophets. Kidnappers will never go unpunished.
Re: Robbers Burnt To Death By Mob In Uyo (Graphic Photos) by vchykp(m): 3:07pm On Mar 30, 2018
waooo.. those mob are d best ever, am happy for dier death, crime rate in the area will reduce atleast by 5%
Re: Robbers Burnt To Death By Mob In Uyo (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 30, 2018
CastedDude:
Three suspected robbers met their ends at the hands of an angry mob today at Uyo-Itam junction along Calabar/Itu Highway in Uyo, Akwa Ibom state capital. After their alleged capture, the suspects were descended upon and beaten mercilessly before they were set ablaze by irate residents of the area.

The jungle justice was said to have happened quickly before the arrival of the police authorities.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/suspected-robbers-burnt-to-death-by-an-irate-mob-in-uyo-graphic-photos.html

No be SEX I dey see for that sign for the first picture so
Re: Robbers Burnt To Death By Mob In Uyo (Graphic Photos) by engrjacuzzi: 3:09pm On Mar 30, 2018
give some likes for me as I mark my birthday
Re: Robbers Burnt To Death By Mob In Uyo (Graphic Photos) by BlueScholar(m): 3:09pm On Mar 30, 2018
scaramenga:
grin why that one for picture no.2 dey laff?
I think na cos his tears don finish grin
nevertheless dey for no kee them
Re: Robbers Burnt To Death By Mob In Uyo (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 30, 2018
owirman:
Congrats to all my lucky subscriber , todays game is available , 175 odds for fixed correct scores, call now to be a winner
if you are legit, then post one game for free so that we can monitor the result.if you cannot do that, then you will end up like the burnt thieves.
Re: Robbers Burnt To Death By Mob In Uyo (Graphic Photos) by dukeprince50: 3:24pm On Mar 30, 2018
iamJ:
go and check, its yam they stole oooo but the real thieves that steal your comfort and children's destiny

una go hail them, bunch of backward elements
lol at backward elements.
But you just cant defend thieves, the honest ones has no interest in politics, therefor its this same thieves that could rule us in the near future
Re: Robbers Burnt To Death By Mob In Uyo (Graphic Photos) by SOFTENGR: 3:25pm On Mar 30, 2018
scaramenga:
grin why that one for picture no.2 dey laff?
E be like say the guy don finally make heaven. grin
He's just laughing at his killers.
Re: Robbers Burnt To Death By Mob In Uyo (Graphic Photos) by dukeprince50: 3:25pm On Mar 30, 2018
neoapocalypse:

No be SEX I dey see for that sign for the first picture so
seriously? is that the only thing you saw?
Re: Robbers Burnt To Death By Mob In Uyo (Graphic Photos) by dukeprince50: 3:26pm On Mar 30, 2018
vchykp:
waooo.. those mob are d best ever, am happy for dier death, crime rate in the area will reduce atleast by 5%
no it will not, na the same thieves burn their fellow thieves

1 Like

Re: Robbers Burnt To Death By Mob In Uyo (Graphic Photos) by YorubaAssasin: 3:27pm On Mar 30, 2018
Chai see savage Okoro pple ooo... grin grin
Re: Robbers Burnt To Death By Mob In Uyo (Graphic Photos) by dukeprince50: 3:31pm On Mar 30, 2018
garner:

Say no to jungle justice. What they might even steal will not be up to one million naira, and yet they weren't allowed to face the law. Meanwhile, we have politicians and others in government seat that have stolen more than a million naira and they are being allowed to face the law and most of them are granted bail.
Only the poor have unfair Justice in Nigeria. Let's help it by saying no to juncgle justice. We all have equal right to justice
what do you mean by the poor? was it not the poor that keep voting for the thieves? do you think they got there by chance? 2019, after all the talks we will still vote them in.
Re: Robbers Burnt To Death By Mob In Uyo (Graphic Photos) by winj3: 3:32pm On Mar 30, 2018
amazing that weak and stupid Nigerians don't march to NASS and do the same to thieving legislators.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Burnt To Death By Mob In Uyo (Graphic Photos) by dukeprince50: 3:33pm On Mar 30, 2018
ednut1:
If same treatment can be melted on politicians nigeria for don beta
why should politicians be burnt? did they force their way up there? na ppl like me and you vote them in, 2019 is coming, we will still vote them in and later start complaining.
Re: Robbers Burnt To Death By Mob In Uyo (Graphic Photos) by Varsitystories(m): 3:36pm On Mar 30, 2018
Aye ti le bayi ooo
Re: Robbers Burnt To Death By Mob In Uyo (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 30, 2018
If the Commissioner of Police in that state fails to identify and arrest those involved in carrying out jungle justices there,he should be sacked immediately.

There is a very high propensity that the charred bodies belong to the innocent. Jungle justice is all shades of wrong. An aggrieved person may set an innocent person up as an armed robber just to get his/her own pound of flesh from someone who may have wronged him/her.

Barbaric arseholes

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Burnt To Death By Mob In Uyo (Graphic Photos) by dukeprince50: 3:36pm On Mar 30, 2018
dairykidd:
Suspected robbers... This country no go better at all. They were not even armed. Killers & robbers which is worse?
you mean they should have burnt them with the arms
Re: Robbers Burnt To Death By Mob In Uyo (Graphic Photos) by Yahoo1(m): 3:38pm On Mar 30, 2018
stephleena:
that first and second pix, though.. hell on earth
stealing is never the best option, but even if they were to do such,why not Rob top politicians, rather than a common man,toiling all day.
is there a third picture?
Re: Robbers Burnt To Death By Mob In Uyo (Graphic Photos) by talk2percy(m): 3:42pm On Mar 30, 2018
The signboard that just read only sex though...
Re: Robbers Burnt To Death By Mob In Uyo (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 30, 2018
Lincoln275:
hmmmm! don't know what to comment and I don't want to say R.I.P

Then type P.R.I
Re: Robbers Burnt To Death By Mob In Uyo (Graphic Photos) by scaramenga: 4:06pm On Mar 30, 2018
BlueScholar:

I think na cos his tears don finish grin
nevertheless dey for no kee them
man for naija na just to mind your sef wen you dey waka
na so i go buy cloth for lagos the sales gal come dey talk say i thief her phone, people come dey ask me question. Wo if you see the slap i give the gal ehn? e head reset, na so them take dey kill person stupid people

1 Like

Re: Robbers Burnt To Death By Mob In Uyo (Graphic Photos) by Coldfeets: 4:06pm On Mar 30, 2018
stephleena:
that first and second pix, though.. hell on earth
stealing is never the best option, but even if they were to do such,why not Rob top politicians, rather than a common man,toiling all day.

Don't be stupid.

I know what you're trying to say, but then, you have to be realistic.

Do you think robbing a top politician will be that easy?

In case you haven't realized it, most humans act like electrons.

What does that mean?

It simply means that most people will most likely choose to follow the path that offers the least resistance, that is to say, the easiest option when given many options.

So for the common criminal, it is far much easier to rob people who are not even well protected than to rob a top politician who is always guarded by fierce looking security agents.
Re: Robbers Burnt To Death By Mob In Uyo (Graphic Photos) by scaramenga: 4:07pm On Mar 30, 2018
SOFTENGR:

E be like say the guy don finally make heaven. grin
He's just laughing at his killers.

grin the guy don dey save money for the pop corn and 3D glasses e go wear during e killers judgement
Re: Robbers Burnt To Death By Mob In Uyo (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 30, 2018
U have been WARNED severally.....
If you are a THIEF or an intending one....
Please, Avoid UYO, ABA, ONITSHA and CALABAR.

U may be shocked at what you may get in return.

Be warned..! Be warned..!!
Re: Robbers Burnt To Death By Mob In Uyo (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 30, 2018
buhariguy:
This is not good,
Idiotic pigs of Biafra should be hard working

Mynd44
Re: Robbers Burnt To Death By Mob In Uyo (Graphic Photos) by yemi15(m): 5:13pm On Mar 30, 2018
CastedDude:
Three suspected robbers met their ends at the hands of an angry mob today at Uyo-Itam junction along Calabar/Itu Highway in Uyo, Akwa Ibom state capital. After their alleged capture, the suspects were descended upon and beaten mercilessly before they were set ablaze by irate residents of the area.

The jungle justice was said to have happened quickly before the arrival of the police authorities.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/suspected-robbers-burnt-to-death-by-an-irate-mob-in-uyo-graphic-photos.html

A symptom of a society with lawlessness and impunity - The preponderance of jungle justice mirrored by the people's frustrations and government's lack of ability and political will
Re: Robbers Burnt To Death By Mob In Uyo (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 30, 2018
Kingsley10000:
How Nigerians react to statutory rape/paedophilia?
A 37yrs old man has sex with a 13/14 year old girl and
impregnated her... the thread is created in Crime section.
we will start seeing comments like

# Castrate him

# shameless he-goat

# jail him for life

# he is a ritualist

A 37yrs old woman has sex with a 13/14 year old boy and
impregnated herself....comments will go this way
# baddoo!

# nigga fallen in love with an older puna

# sharp guy

# small boy,enjoyment galore

Most of those who support this nonsense are afonjas. Igbos can never support this evil whether by a man or woman; we don't play that crap. Those are afonjas obsessed with women that say that!
Re: Robbers Burnt To Death By Mob In Uyo (Graphic Photos) by melaninbae: 5:28pm On Mar 30, 2018
iamJ:
go and check, its yam they stole oooo but the real thieves that steal your comfort and children's destiny

una go hail them, bunch of backward elements

I agree with you but do you know that because of that yam, you can be shot and killed by these guys?
Re: Robbers Burnt To Death By Mob In Uyo (Graphic Photos) by longerthroat(m): 5:37pm On Mar 30, 2018
That itam junction\area need to be sanitised. Street light in that area should be functional... the way they rub people there no be holds play.
Re: Robbers Burnt To Death By Mob In Uyo (Graphic Photos) by Seun360(m): 5:37pm On Mar 30, 2018
Akwa Ibom people, and na dem go (Ufok Abasi) church pass.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Connives With His Mother, Headbutts A Lady In Lagos Because Of Water(photos) / Two Die As Fulani, Yoruba Clash In Kwara / Body Of Man Discovered In The Bush In Benue, Murder Suspected (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.