Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,367 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Nigerians Criticize Buhari After French President Was Spotted Doing This. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Criticize Buhari After French President Was Spotted Doing This. Photos (71691 Views)

Ndume: If You Criticize Buhari In Wuse Market, You Will Not Come Out Alive / Jide Tinubu: Nigerians Criticize Obaseki Over Statement On Tinubu's Son Death / Yoruba Becomes Second Official Language After French In Benin Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Criticize Buhari After French President Was Spotted Doing This. Photos by san316(m): 3:14pm On Mar 30, 2018
Bunkum!!! Did u ask if there was a party in France?

Anyway Sha, even if Buhaari cancels his Lagos visit and attends d burial, people will still react n call it politics.

Those who support baba will support him and d opponents will still oppose.

For me, I no send anybody
Re: Nigerians Criticize Buhari After French President Was Spotted Doing This. Photos by highpriestess: 3:14pm On Mar 30, 2018
e
Re: Nigerians Criticize Buhari After French President Was Spotted Doing This. Photos by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 30, 2018
guterMann:
To be fair to Buhari,this ia not about him.

The earlier Nigerians realize that the elites from PDP,APC,south,east,west and north,muslims and christians do not give an f about them the better.

The political elites are not 'cannibalistic',they dont not eat their own.

The poor masses are 'cannibalistic',they eat their own.

That is why Buhari can not jail Jonathan,or Wike Jail Ameachi.

But you burn a man that stole maggi.

THE LAND OF THE RISING SUN MUST SET FORTH AT DAWN

You had me 100% till I got to the oarttern about the land of the rising sun

Come on dude , eastern governor's are they not also criminals?

Who will rule this biafra? Is 8t not the same ibo political elite that are friends with tinubu, bunari , obj and Johnathan?

Or does being ibo automatically make a political thief a saint ?

Please let's be reasonable

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Criticize Buhari After French President Was Spotted Doing This. Photos by 36STATES: 3:16pm On Mar 30, 2018
buhariguy:
Idiotic pigs of Biafra,
Hypocrite

God will always keep you and others like you as a gateman/maiguard/beggar at our/IPOB houses all over the country.
Even my 80 yrs uncle in the village just took in 13 yrs old Hassan from Taraba as his houseboy. Hassan just started proper school for the first time this year in my village in Imo state.

I have asked him to get one with wife for me for my house in the village, because no one is in the 8 bedroom duplex. I will pay them and even send them to school.

Ntoor gi, we are already light years ahead of you which another 50 yrs presidential slots to the north will never bridge.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Criticize Buhari After French President Was Spotted Doing This. Photos by northvietnam(m): 3:17pm On Mar 30, 2018
buhariguy:
Idiotic pigs of Biafra, Hypocrite

it gives me joy to see how obsessed you are with Biafra/Biafrans....

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Criticize Buhari After French President Was Spotted Doing This. Photos by archangel1(m): 3:17pm On Mar 30, 2018
Where is Madam Lauretta? Please compose one Ode for your OGA ;
' whilst the Gallant soldiers laid to rest, the C-in-C followeth the blues of a Tinubuic party along the beach of Lekki........' Continue from where I stopped... cheesy angry

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Criticize Buhari After French President Was Spotted Doing This. Photos by Duplik8t77(m): 3:18pm On Mar 30, 2018
sdindan:
In Lagos to commission a bus stop.
A terrorist president of a Shithole country.
lol...he brought poverty he inaugurated hardship he commissioned inflation he installed fulani herdsmen he masterred d blame game

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Criticize Buhari After French President Was Spotted Doing This. Photos by mars123(m): 3:20pm On Mar 30, 2018
Shakara president. He is the only one there stretching his left hand. He only uses his right hand to feed his cows.
Re: Nigerians Criticize Buhari After French President Was Spotted Doing This. Photos by Stallion93(m): 3:22pm On Mar 30, 2018
The difference is clear
Re: Nigerians Criticize Buhari After French President Was Spotted Doing This. Photos by Sluvist(m): 3:23pm On Mar 30, 2018
POINT OF CORRECTION, 'BIAFRAUDS CRITICIZES BUHARI FOR BECOMING THEIR WORSE NIGHTMARE, USING MACRON'S PIX AS A COVER UP.
Re: Nigerians Criticize Buhari After French President Was Spotted Doing This. Photos by tolufase: 3:24pm On Mar 30, 2018
I was so amazed when washed on TV where 11 soldiers were been buried and Mr President was there in Lagos attending the so called birthday of Tinubu. Indeed Nigeria is a Sithole.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Criticize Buhari After French President Was Spotted Doing This. Photos by SarkinYarki: 3:24pm On Mar 30, 2018
Buhari is actually the most useless leader on earth

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Criticize Buhari After French President Was Spotted Doing This. Photos by Captain8(m): 3:24pm On Mar 30, 2018
Wow! Good president he realy love his country pple sha,

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Criticize Buhari After French President Was Spotted Doing This. Photos by David160(m): 3:25pm On Mar 30, 2018
Fu*k Apc
Re: Nigerians Criticize Buhari After French President Was Spotted Doing This. Photos by philoedu(m): 3:26pm On Mar 30, 2018
Frankly speaking, l think his advisers are responsible for what look like uncaring attitude. Because the Lagos trip could have been reschedule.
Our value system must be look into. here.
.what are we telling the young ones?.
Re: Nigerians Criticize Buhari After French President Was Spotted Doing This. Photos by Funkybabee(f): 3:26pm On Mar 30, 2018
Theopillus abasikponke must be a very stupid and useless being for making that sentence !!!
Re: Nigerians Criticize Buhari After French President Was Spotted Doing This. Photos by XaviDayo(m): 3:27pm On Mar 30, 2018
Oya, Buhari foot minions.....it's time to defend your albatross......who goes first?
Re: Nigerians Criticize Buhari After French President Was Spotted Doing This. Photos by Varsitystories(m): 3:27pm On Mar 30, 2018
O sunmi o
Re: Nigerians Criticize Buhari After French President Was Spotted Doing This. Photos by michoim(m): 3:27pm On Mar 30, 2018
Those so called Nigerians (PDP)heads are not correct. Then the question is how many terrorist attacks in advanced countries including Germany and UK, did we here the leaders of those nations that they were at the burial sites...
Re: Nigerians Criticize Buhari After French President Was Spotted Doing This. Photos by Barblow(m): 3:27pm On Mar 30, 2018
This is one of the reasons why we need YOUTHS in the helm of affairs in Nigeria
Re: Nigerians Criticize Buhari After French President Was Spotted Doing This. Photos by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 30, 2018
Not about the north or south; APC or PDP, for the the good of all Nigerians, may Buhari never be the leader of this country again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Criticize Buhari After French President Was Spotted Doing This. Photos by ruggedtimi(m): 3:28pm On Mar 30, 2018
AH BLEM BLEM
Re: Nigerians Criticize Buhari After French President Was Spotted Doing This. Photos by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 30, 2018
I voted a blunder!
Re: Nigerians Criticize Buhari After French President Was Spotted Doing This. Photos by ruggedtimi(m): 3:30pm On Mar 30, 2018
michoim:
Those so called Nigerians (PDP)heads are not correct. Then the question is how many terrorist attacks in advanced countries including Germany and UK, did we here the leaders of those nations that they were at the burial sites...
Buhari doesnt have to be present at the burial site, he can make an official statement of condolence to the families of the late soldiers
Re: Nigerians Criticize Buhari After French President Was Spotted Doing This. Photos by Xtopher123(m): 3:30pm On Mar 30, 2018
buhariguy:
Idiotic pigs of Biafra,
Hypocrite

Sometimes when I click on Quote and really want to tell you exactly what you're, I just hit the back button knowing fully well that a fool will always be a fool no matter how you try to alleviate him..

#Peace

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Criticize Buhari After French President Was Spotted Doing This. Photos by unknownsolja: 3:30pm On Mar 30, 2018
DIE FOR NIGERIA AT YOUR OWN RISK

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Criticize Buhari After French President Was Spotted Doing This. Photos by joenor(m): 3:31pm On Mar 30, 2018
Na the one whn pain am pass nine he attend na.
Re: Nigerians Criticize Buhari After French President Was Spotted Doing This. Photos by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 30, 2018
guterMann:
To be fair to Buhari,this ia not about him.

The earlier Nigerians realize that the elites from PDP,APC,south,east,west and north,muslims and christians do not give an f about them the better.

The political elites are not 'cannibalistic',they dont not eat their own.

The poor masses are 'cannibalistic',they eat their own.

That is why Buhari can not jail Jonathan,or Wike Jail Ameachi.

But you burn a man that stole maggi.

THE LAND OF THE RISING SUN MUST SET FORTH AT DAWN
the east is not the problem.
Re: Nigerians Criticize Buhari After French President Was Spotted Doing This. Photos by koxyz: 3:32pm On Mar 30, 2018
A
Re: Nigerians Criticize Buhari After French President Was Spotted Doing This. Photos by jayson87: 3:32pm On Mar 30, 2018
NaijaMutant:
Buhari can only do that if a cow was in the coffin

Cow President
Naijamutant you are wicked ooo. This one is deep

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Secretaries Visit Orji Uzor Kalu In Prison (Photos) / Ex-ministers Who Didn’t Make President Buhari’s Cut / Amah Daniel, Youngest DPO In Nigeria, Who Wowed The IGP, Idris [SEE PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.