Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,585 members, 7,955,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:16 PM

Nigerians Criticize Buhari After French President Was Spotted Doing This. Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Criticize Buhari After French President Was Spotted Doing This. Photos (71841 Views)

Ndume: If You Criticize Buhari In Wuse Market, You Will Not Come Out Alive / Jide Tinubu: Nigerians Criticize Obaseki Over Statement On Tinubu's Son Death / Yoruba Becomes Second Official Language After French In Benin Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Criticize Buhari After French President Was Spotted Doing This. Photos by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 30, 2018
fuckpro:
...the Machiavellian system introduced by Babaginda and perfected by subsequent administration will not allow your theory work in this clime why?
The system was designed to be self serving its collorary to improvish the citizens so they can be puppets in the hand of politician or leaders
Take for instance Akwaibom state if you are not a card carrying member of PDP you cannot benefit anything from government except the air you breathe tell me how far will that system elevate a people in the comity of nation
The governor really in my eye is a BIG CLOWN when last local government election came it was heavily rigged why? because he knows the system is self serving for himself,his family and his goons
That's sums up Nigeria now
A hundred years after generations will view this era as the dark age just like Hitler is viewed now
How on earth did we as a people condescend so low that a state a nation is treated as someone little kiosk

Pardon me, you must have misread on misinterpreted my comment. At no time was I putting forth a theory. All I was saying was that Nigerians irrespective of their ethnic background should desist from this bad habit of coming on this forum to blindly defend these mindless, self serving, people hating, non patriotic, egotistic kleptocrats that preside over Nigeria. And my reason being that these FOOLS could careless whether an average Nigerian has access to three basic necessities [food, shelter and clothing] for human sustenance.
Re: Nigerians Criticize Buhari After French President Was Spotted Doing This. Photos by Deltayankeeboi: 4:59pm On Mar 30, 2018
Fuckingmallam45:

bros take am easy nau on top waiting, as a matured nigga u don't need all this.
LOL I KNOW BRO. BUT THE GUY MAKE ME VEX TODAY. HE IS ALWAYS INSULTING IGBOS AND BIAFRANS. ARE THEY THE PROBLEMS OF NIGERIA? that was the very least i could do to defend my people
Re: Nigerians Criticize Buhari After French President Was Spotted Doing This. Photos by 2016v2017: 5:30pm On Mar 30, 2018
NaijaMutant:
Buhari can only do that if a cow was in the coffin

Cow President
Re: Nigerians Criticize Buhari After French President Was Spotted Doing This. Photos by Str8talk21: 5:34pm On Mar 30, 2018
buhariguy:
Idiotic pigs of Biafra,
Hypocrite

I guess u r programmed to love this cow called Buhari even if his murderous Fulani-herdsmen brothers are raping ur mother before ur eyes and after they are done, they move on to ur sisters or wive before slitting their throats and watch as their blood drains out.
keep experiencing or.gasm with dis dullard, no I'll feelings because u r simply a Zombie.
Re: Nigerians Criticize Buhari After French President Was Spotted Doing This. Photos by Shikini: 5:54pm On Mar 30, 2018
NaijaMutant:
Buhari can only do that if a cow was in the coffin

Cow President
Re: Nigerians Criticize Buhari After French President Was Spotted Doing This. Photos by adex300: 5:57pm On Mar 30, 2018
[quote author=Angelanest post=66287140]Nigerians have criticized president Muhammadu Buhari for his 'uncaring'' attitude towards the country and the citizens. Just yesterday, France President, Emmanuel Macron was at the burial rites of a police officer that died during a terrorist attack.

Meanwhile, in Nigeria, President Muhammdu Buhari was in Lagos to commission the Ikeja Bus Terminal and also attended a birthday party of the All Progressives Congress national leader, Bola Tinubu while 11 of Nigerian soldiers killed during an attack in Kaduna were being buried.

The soldiers were killed at their post by the armed persons in Brinin Gwari Local Government Area, allegedly as a reprisal for the killing of some of the gunmen in a previous effort by the army.

Two days ago, France honoured its heroic gendarme Arnaud Beltrame, who died saving hostages’ lives at a supermarket siege last week, with all the respect, gratitude and emotion the grieving country could muster.

In a state ceremony that conveyed France’s pride and profound sadness, President Emmanuel Macron paid tribute on Wednesday to the officer who he said had the “gratitude, admiration and affection of the whole country”.

This has earned president Buhari much criticisms from disappointed Nigerians. See below;

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/nigerians-criticize-buhari-after-french-president-did-this-for-a-dead-police-officer-photos.html[/q

did you forget so soon or you are just trying to act like fool?

Jonathan was also dancing shoki 2day after chibok girls was kidnapped

Re: Nigerians Criticize Buhari After French President Was Spotted Doing This. Photos by adex300: 5:59pm On Mar 30, 2018
did you forget so soon or you are just trying to act like fool?
Jonathan was also dancing shoki 2day after chibok girls was kidnapped

Re: Nigerians Criticize Buhari After French President Was Spotted Doing This. Photos by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 30, 2018
Sctests:
Did buhari ever tell you he values the lives of his subjects whom he calls dogs and baboons.
Aren't you a baboon?
Re: Nigerians Criticize Buhari After French President Was Spotted Doing This. Photos by 1Rebel: 6:34pm On Mar 30, 2018
Mogidi:

grin grin grin

Guy, where have you been?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Criticize Buhari After French President Was Spotted Doing This. Photos by Awoo88: 6:50pm On Mar 30, 2018
NaijaMutant:
Before you scroll down,
Kindly say a word of prayer for the idiot above me
He doesn't deserve any prayer. He is a lost case
Re: Nigerians Criticize Buhari After French President Was Spotted Doing This. Photos by Sctests: 6:50pm On Mar 30, 2018
EchoCharlie:
Aren't you a baboon?

Unfortunately I don't live in your failed contraption, your demented abooki zombie skull can keep nodding in agreement when the dullard calls you a dog and baboon. Ciao! grin
Re: Nigerians Criticize Buhari After French President Was Spotted Doing This. Photos by wakeupafricanyo: 7:29pm On Mar 30, 2018
DANKWAMBO is the answer
Re: Nigerians Criticize Buhari After French President Was Spotted Doing This. Photos by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 30, 2018
Sctests:

Unfortunately I don't live in your failed contraption, your demented abooki zombie skull can keep nodding in agreement when the dullard calls you a dog and baboon. Ciao! grin
Buhari was right. You are worse than a baboon. Your mother was a dog bleeped by a baboon to breed the hybrid animal that you are : a dog-baboon
Re: Nigerians Criticize Buhari After French President Was Spotted Doing This. Photos by Sctests: 7:42pm On Mar 30, 2018
EchoCharlie:
Buhari was right. You are worse than a baboon. Your mother was a dog bleeped by a baboon to breed the hybrid animal that you are : a dog-baboon

Your cow-fuckkking muslim abooki skull is seriously pained and I like that. cheesy grin

buhari's policies doesn't affect me or even my region it only affects your dumb, poverty-stricken, polio-ridden, cholera-infested, almajiri-run region.He knows you almajiris are his 'bingos' that will do anything he wants, that why he called you dogs and baboons. He was not wrong. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Criticize Buhari After French President Was Spotted Doing This. Photos by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 30, 2018
Sctests:

Your cow-fucking muslim abooki skull is seriously pained abd I like that. cheesy grin

buhari's policies doesn't affect me or even my region it only affects your dumb, poverty-stricken, polio-ridden, cholera-infested, almajiri-run region.He knows you are his 'bingos' that will do anything he wants that why he called you dogs and baboons. grin
Your mother was fu..ckeed in the ass by your abokee slave masters to beget a hybrid dog like animal like you. You
Re: Nigerians Criticize Buhari After French President Was Spotted Doing This. Photos by gamaliel9: 7:46pm On Mar 30, 2018
sdindan:
In Lagos to commission a bus stop.

A terrorist president of a Shithole country.

guy,you are a legend in wickedness with this image...kai

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Criticize Buhari After French President Was Spotted Doing This. Photos by Sctests: 7:50pm On Mar 30, 2018
EchoCharlie:
Your mother was fu..ckeed in the ass by your abokee slave masters to beget a hybrid dog like animal like you. You

More litanies of lamentations from your odoriferous muslim mouth. You don brush today? Abi you die with your halitosis? grin grin grin

Go and stick your muslim tongue into Buhari's skinny anus. Onye Ekpenta. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Criticize Buhari After French President Was Spotted Doing This. Photos by nanasco: 7:54pm On Mar 30, 2018
NaijaMutant:
Before you scroll down,

Kindly say a word of prayer for the idiot above me

Father help to get sense
Amen
Re: Nigerians Criticize Buhari After French President Was Spotted Doing This. Photos by Mogidi: 7:58pm On Mar 30, 2018
1Rebel:

Guy, where have you been?
I dey like I no dey. How bodi?
Re: Nigerians Criticize Buhari After French President Was Spotted Doing This. Photos by BENARI: 8:48pm On Mar 30, 2018
buhariguy:
Idiotic pigs of Biafra,
Hypocrite

Idiotic Arewa parasite.

Vampire

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Criticize Buhari After French President Was Spotted Doing This. Photos by 1Rebel: 9:21pm On Mar 30, 2018
Mogidi:

I dey like I no dey. How bodi?

I Dey bro. I hope you’re warming up your engines for the 2019 election campaign

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Criticize Buhari After French President Was Spotted Doing This. Photos by Radicalface: 9:26pm On Mar 30, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
from your posts, one can easily make out that you are a very UNINTELLIGENT TEENAGER, one who probably resides in a very remote rural village with no geographical location on the map of nigeria and was opportuned to have access to a java phone with a moderate or rather slow internet access. your posts makes no sense and are always very unintelligent and 100% childish. instead of you wasting your already demented and condemned life here. why don't you go help your mother in the farm because with your mentality like this, i guess that was where you were born and hopefully you would live, die and decompose in the farm too. nairaland is not the place for you to channel out the frustration of the squalor kind of life you and your people are living. channel your frustration into a real time hustle so you can build yourself up mentally, financially and educationally the way the society would look at and admire you. stu.pid kid

All this long epistle just to savage silence him

Nawa oo!
Re: Nigerians Criticize Buhari After French President Was Spotted Doing This. Photos by mema900: 9:58pm On Mar 30, 2018
buhariguy:
Idiotic pigs of Biafra,
Hypocrite

Hail Mary full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed are thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death Amen.

Forgive him father for he is possessed by the spirit of hate and so knows not what he is doing
Re: Nigerians Criticize Buhari After French President Was Spotted Doing This. Photos by rikamann: 11:07pm On Mar 30, 2018
newbornmacho:
Buhari is an idiot

Home training is a problem now in Nigeria. You called a 75 years old man an idiot?
God bless you!
Re: Nigerians Criticize Buhari After French President Was Spotted Doing This. Photos by Vannlex(m): 11:09pm On Mar 30, 2018
BankeSmalls:
Baba will be like: Am tired of attending soldiers burial, I blame PDP for not giving them bullets, I blame all Nigerians for being Nigerians, let me come and be going to Bola Tinubu party to drink wine. grin
and PMB is claiming to be a soldier before and won't attend their burial
Re: Nigerians Criticize Buhari After French President Was Spotted Doing This. Photos by Hegi41(m): 1:07am On Mar 31, 2018
It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt..
Re: Nigerians Criticize Buhari After French President Was Spotted Doing This. Photos by Akukogagara: 5:38am On Mar 31, 2018
Just a hint of how our leaders make their decisions when it comes to governance, they miss those small details. Which way Nigeria which Nigeria, which way to go

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) / Flood: Jonathan Now An IDP - Bayelsa Governor, Duoye Diri / Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.