Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,536 members, 7,823,328 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Faulty PS4 - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Faulty PS4 (1594 Views)

Faulty Ps5 Board / Repair Your Faulty Playstation And Controllers Here / Come Pick Up A PS3 Console(faulty) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Faulty PS4 by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 30, 2018
Hi my PS4 is faulty, for every first boot it always crashes then restarts alot before playing the game and when i do it works well, then sometimes i get the application data is corrupt this is a problem for me because I have games with updates of 27Gb this is mg second time of doing this again. Is it the hard disk because i have formatted it before, it was never like this before but my mate was alway playing it without ups till it became like this, am thinking of just replacing it with another PS4 but if you had a problem like this and fixed it pls let me know if not if you have a PS4 console only to sale pls hit me up.
Re: Faulty PS4 by Thegamingorca(m): 3:50pm On Mar 30, 2018
Don't ever run your game without a ups. Power outages are constant in our part of the world for Christsakes

Phcn will damage the save file of any game being played when nepa take light
Re: Faulty PS4 by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 30, 2018
Thegamingorca:
Don't ever run your game without a ups. Power outages are constant in our part of the world for Christsakes

Phcn will damage the save file of any game being played when nepa take light

Yeah it was my stupid ex roomie, but i have an avs now, regardless it still acts up just got an External HDD i will take it out and format the PS4 disk ans restore. Hoping that stops the crashing
Re: Faulty PS4 by gambus007(m): 2:05am On Mar 31, 2018
pcguru1:

Yeah it was my stupid ex roomie, but i have an avs now, regardless it still acts up just got an External HDD i will take it out and format the PS4 disk ans restore. Hoping that stops the crashing
Always start with database rebuild if you don't get good result then you can format HDD as last option.
Re: Faulty PS4 by Nobody: 2:11am On Mar 31, 2018
gambus007:

Always start with database rebuild if you don't get good result then you can format HDD as last option.

I just did that and i have to update all my games again, but no problem just bought a 1TB i will backup my updates separately so anytime it crashes i dont need to dow load all over.
Re: Faulty PS4 by Nobody: 11:41pm On Apr 01, 2018
gambus007:

I think the rebuild database worked it hasn't crashed in a while which is odd as it usually does, let me monitor it for a week before concluding

1 Like

Re: Faulty PS4 by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 03, 2018
gambus007:

Wow thanks I can't believe it it doesn't crash anymore I have been managing this for 2 years imagine. You're blessed bro , if you find yourself in Gbagada I owe you beer and nkwobi

1 Like

Re: Faulty PS4 by gambus007(m): 7:38pm On Apr 03, 2018
pcguru1:

Wow thanks I can't believe it it doesn't crash anymore I have been managing this for 2 years imagine. You're blessed bro , if you find yourself in Gbagada I owe you beer and nkwobi

U r welcome

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Buy A Ps3 Used-akwa Ibom State / Buy All-in-one Desktop / How I Pre-order The Sims 4 At Lowest Price On The Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.