Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Faulty Ps5 Board - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Faulty Ps5 Board (359 Views)

Faulty Ps5 For Sale(board/panel) / Come Pick Up A PS3 Console(faulty) / Faulty PS4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Faulty Ps5 Board by lallana11: 7:27am On Mar 28, 2023
Please guys,give me suggestions,i have a faulty ps5 thst got bad due to lightening)thunder and i think the board was affected.can it be fixed?
Re: Faulty Ps5 Board by CallmeTrinity: 7:28am On Mar 28, 2023
lallana11:
Please guys,give me suggestions,i have a faulty ps5 thst got bad due to lightening)thunder and i think the board was affected.can it be fixed?

Bro don't waste your time repairing it I wasted 150k repairing mine and it went bad after a month ...

Ps5 isn't strong at all... Just get a new one.samethijg has happened to like 3 of my friends even those whose houses already have lightening protection even . The console is garbage

Sorry
Re: Faulty Ps5 Board by lallana11: 7:36am On Mar 28, 2023
The device nor strong at all, when yours spoil you sell am?
CallmeTrinity:

Bro don't waste your time repairing it I wasted 150k repairing mine and it went bad after a month ...

Ps5 isn't strong at all... Just get a new one.samethijg has happened to like 3 of my friends even those whose houses already have lightening protection even . The console is garbage

Sorry
Re: Faulty Ps5 Board by CallmeTrinity: 7:42am On Mar 28, 2023
lallana11:
The device nor strong at all, when yours spoil you sell am?

Yeah sold it as scrap bro and went back to PS4 pro
Re: Faulty Ps5 Board by lallana11: 7:45am On Mar 28, 2023
Howmuch you sell am in total,i get ps4 sef
CallmeTrinity:

Yeah sold it as scrap bro and went back to PS4 pro
Re: Faulty Ps5 Board by CallmeTrinity: 7:49am On Mar 28, 2023
lallana11:
Howmuch you sell am in total,i get ps4 sef

Bro I sold it like 100k added money and got a hacked ps4pro

Ps5 isn't worth it now till the ps5 pro comes maybe that one would be stronger
Re: Faulty Ps5 Board by lallana11: 7:51am On Mar 28, 2023
Van you give me your whatsapp number?
CallmeTrinity:

Re: Faulty Ps5 Board by CallmeTrinity: 8:13am On Mar 28, 2023
lallana11:
Van you give me your whatsapp number?

Going to chat you on your WhatsApp
Re: Faulty Ps5 Board by Babapyro: 12:40pm On Mar 28, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

Bros you lie, sorry you had a problem with your own but ps5 is more than worth it, using mine for more than a year now and it's never even given me one single issue,it runs smoother than butter even though I give lots of people to go Play in their apartment,it is still working perfectly.
Re: Faulty Ps5 Board by Babapyro: 12:41pm On Mar 28, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

Sorry
Bros console is the best of all time and one of the strongest sef,mine is a year plus my friend's own is almost 2 years and we didn't even got it brand new and it's still working perfectly come rain or thunder we dey play am, the console rocks
Re: Faulty Ps5 Board by CallmeTrinity: 12:47pm On Mar 28, 2023
Babapyro:

Bros you lie, sorry you had a problem with your own but ps5 is more than worth it, using mine for more than a year now and it's never even given me one single issue,it runs smoother than butter even though I give lots of people to go Play in their apartment,it is still working perfectly.

Bros this is why I don't like talking with game freaks you guys are never reasonable.

You are so obssessed with video games your brains don't comprehend and function normally .
Your type make gamers seem abnormal
Re: Faulty Ps5 Board by arazanbal: 6:41pm On Mar 28, 2023
I will advise any gamer now should look towards xbox series consoles has it is pocket friendly and durable (strong) couple with the fact that the acquisition of activation blizzard makers of call of duty games will be finalised this year june/july after CMA and other regulatory bodies have given the green light. all backlog of call of duty games from ps3/xbox 360 and ps4/xbox one era will be added to gamepass nor to talk of the gamepass family plan that 5 people can use one subscription and play online and offline. ENJOY
Re: Faulty Ps5 Board by Babapyro: 4:57pm On Mar 30, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

Bros this is why I don't like talking with game freaks you guys are never reasonable.

You are so obssessed with video games your brains don't comprehend and function normally .
Your type make gamers seem abnormal
You are laughable at this point,you make absolutely zero sense,how can you say a console is bad because yours spoilt while they're literarily millions of people using and enjoying the same console, that is just downright foolish. Looks like the pain of losing your console isn't making you think rationally,cos you're not using your head at all

(1) (Reply)

Do You Gamble? / Ps4 Game For Swap / Join the number 1 poker group in Nigeria and Earn Up To A Million Naira.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.