Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,145 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Police Officer Smashes Woman's Phone In Lagos (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Officer Smashes Woman's Phone In Lagos (Photos) (27477 Views)

Naval Officer Smashes A Motorist's Windscreen At Alakija, Lagos (Video, Pictures / CCTV Footage Shows The Moment A Man Stole A Praying Woman's Phone In Church / Ritualists' Den Uncovered In Celle Nica, Lagos. 'Mad' Woman's Phone Call.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officer Smashes Woman's Phone In Lagos (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 4:22pm On Mar 30, 2018
That policeman nah boxer o.....
Re: Police Officer Smashes Woman's Phone In Lagos (Photos) by Bishopp007: 4:22pm On Mar 30, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The DPO is right;
This is Nigeria.
A policeman can do whatever he likes and videoing a policeman is an offence.

For all I know,
She was videotaping the policeman's face to send to thugs so that he will be waylaid and hurt.
She should be grateful that they even let her go.

If she wants to video things.
She should go and join NTA or join her church's media team because she won't be so lucky when next she tries video taping a policeman.

What is this one saying...SMH

People like you is the main reason why Naija will never progress. Only in a lawless country you will believe videotaping police brutality is an offence. Uniform men tend to behave very well when you record them.

People do it all the time all over the world, but what do you expect in a country full with people like you.

OP should get a good lawyer and sue them all!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Officer Smashes Woman's Phone In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 30, 2018
stephleena:
and fear won't even allow him to touch the tail of a cow.
nonsense
How they touch the juicy end of a cow that herdsmen feast from

Re: Police Officer Smashes Woman's Phone In Lagos (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 4:23pm On Mar 30, 2018
In fact I give up on Nigeria.
Re: Police Officer Smashes Woman's Phone In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 30, 2018
Let her find a way and send her petition to the police commissioner,Mr Edgal Imohimi.He has zero tolerance for indiscipline by his men. If this woman's petition gets to Edgal and the investigation proves she said the truth,that police man will be in serious trouble.The police men in Lagos state hate him.
Re: Police Officer Smashes Woman's Phone In Lagos (Photos) by beaversticks(m): 4:25pm On Mar 30, 2018
very good of you to forward it to someone as evidence.. if not.. they'll just rope u with another crime
Re: Police Officer Smashes Woman's Phone In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 30, 2018
I wonder who will save masses again from the hands of our government. Please make sure that relevant authorities are away of this case. I will also suggests that if they do not give them the kind of punishment that they deserve that I will personally take his name and picture to my shrine.
Re: Police Officer Smashes Woman's Phone In Lagos (Photos) by mikolo80: 4:26pm On Mar 30, 2018
petenweke:
Sad, but would you mind someone filming you in your place of work to publish ii online or anywhere, without your permission?
public servant,public plce.beating ppl is not his job.that is a crime

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Smashes Woman's Phone In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 30, 2018
Bishopp007:

What is this one saying...SMH

People like you is the main reason why Naija will never progress. Only in a lwa

Is like u are new to NL.U don't know NwaAmaikpe?
Re: Police Officer Smashes Woman's Phone In Lagos (Photos) by Redblood(m): 4:27pm On Mar 30, 2018
How can you also take your mobile to record such , have you forgotten we're in Nigeria where INJUSTICE REIGN
Re: Police Officer Smashes Woman's Phone In Lagos (Photos) by BaddaMan: 4:28pm On Mar 30, 2018
This happens everywhere even in the western world police support each other when they are wrong
Re: Police Officer Smashes Woman's Phone In Lagos (Photos) by Odmic2839(m): 4:37pm On Mar 30, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The DPO is right;
This is Nigeria.

For all I know,
She was videotaping the policeman's face to send to thugs so that he will be waylaid and hurt.
She should be grateful that they even let her go. You just make sense with all this rubbish you wrote. I wish this happen to one of your family. Now we should embrace brutality in Nigeria. After you go talk say Buari na dullard. Who dullard pass between you and him?

She should go and join NTA or join her church's media team because she won't be so lucky when next she tries video taping a policeman.
Re: Police Officer Smashes Woman's Phone In Lagos (Photos) by Odmic2839(m): 4:38pm On Mar 30, 2018
kidman96:
I will never blame the police man until I hear both sides of the story. Some Nigerians behave like animals and must be treated as such.

The FG needs to give more power to the police.
sense at its lower extinct
Re: Police Officer Smashes Woman's Phone In Lagos (Photos) by Yunjeezy(m): 4:54pm On Mar 30, 2018
Police is your friend is the biggest scam while APC CHANGE is the greatest SCAM of all time. You can doubt with ur ancestors.
Re: Police Officer Smashes Woman's Phone In Lagos (Photos) by djbussy(m): 4:55pm On Mar 30, 2018
Oloriburuku
Re: Police Officer Smashes Woman's Phone In Lagos (Photos) by bizzle79: 5:00pm On Mar 30, 2018
The problem with Nigerian girls is that everything they see they must snap picture and make video. Is it African Magic
Re: Police Officer Smashes Woman's Phone In Lagos (Photos) by Miramerry: 5:01pm On Mar 30, 2018
Look at d face of d idiot.
Re: Police Officer Smashes Woman's Phone In Lagos (Photos) by greatcrown: 5:02pm On Mar 30, 2018
IGP please do the needful and restore faith in the police force.
Re: Police Officer Smashes Woman's Phone In Lagos (Photos) by Captain8(m): 5:04pm On Mar 30, 2018
She deserve it she even has a luck, behaving like americans mumu
Re: Police Officer Smashes Woman's Phone In Lagos (Photos) by yemi15(m): 5:08pm On Mar 30, 2018
lastmessenger:
shut the mess up. Is the police right in beating up somebody? Is she not supposed to arrest the culprit and take her to the station and probably charge the culprit to court?

Hmm, sad SMH. The wicked runneth when no man pursueth.

If your hands are clean, you will not care about a damn video or even a live stream as you are in thy right.
Re: Police Officer Smashes Woman's Phone In Lagos (Photos) by yemi15(m): 5:10pm On Mar 30, 2018
Lexusgs430:
Thank Goodness for the share option......

Abi. Saving lives and making people accountable and sit up since it's introduction.
Re: Police Officer Smashes Woman's Phone In Lagos (Photos) by scarletkinq(m): 5:13pm On Mar 30, 2018
The day a police man will meet a crazy person that will so beat hell outta Dem is the day dey will be humble
Re: Police Officer Smashes Woman's Phone In Lagos (Photos) by Captain8(m): 5:17pm On Mar 30, 2018
bizzle79:
The problem with Nigerian girls is that everything they see they must snap picture and make video. Is it African Magic
no maybe she is a journalist or daughta of chief justice of nigeria
Re: Police Officer Smashes Woman's Phone In Lagos (Photos) by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:30pm On Mar 30, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The DPO is right;
This is Nigeria.

For all I know,

make banana fal on you...you see wetin this woman dey complain, yet you dey Falk rubbish..e go happen to you one day. ..make we bet?
Re: Police Officer Smashes Woman's Phone In Lagos (Photos) by andyanders: 5:32pm On Mar 30, 2018
Pavore9:
Truth be told, should all the police officers undergo psychological assessment only few will be mentally fit enough to be in the force!
None of them is sane. They are official armed robbers.
Re: Police Officer Smashes Woman's Phone In Lagos (Photos) by Ghost1759(m): 5:34pm On Mar 30, 2018
The police is not your friend..I was kidnapped by the so called anti-kidnapping squad last Saturday at ikeja inside my own car o..was detained at ojuelegba and ask to pay 100k for roaming @ 12:30 on a weekend..they should just legalize gun trade in Nigeria already
Re: Police Officer Smashes Woman's Phone In Lagos (Photos) by eedimo(m): 5:48pm On Mar 30, 2018
Your problem is your brain... your village chief priest has replace it with fermented roots water.
Re: Police Officer Smashes Woman's Phone In Lagos (Photos) by toyinkin(m): 5:55pm On Mar 30, 2018
Bleep the Popo,there animal .
Re: Police Officer Smashes Woman's Phone In Lagos (Photos) by bionixs: 6:11pm On Mar 30, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The DPO is right;
This is Nigeria.

For all I know,

q
are you for real?
Re: Police Officer Smashes Woman's Phone In Lagos (Photos) by Greene66: 6:19pm On Mar 30, 2018
peeps4u:
I have never sounded this 'irrational' (if you say so) and violent like this in my life, but I must say that until citizens start carrying out jungle justice on police, army and other arms of our military for their lawlessness and impunity, this will continue.

Something has to be done by citizens to check these monsters whose inhumane actions are daily emboldened by our irresponsible govt.

Which justice?

Carry out jungle justice on Armed men with AK47 is a death wish. They would shoot anybody and claim self defense.

Easy to say and do online though...
Re: Police Officer Smashes Woman's Phone In Lagos (Photos) by holluwizzy: 6:23pm On Mar 30, 2018
Unfortunately the system is kworupt (Corrupt).

Next president should not be 50yrs of Age, Else Slavery Continues in this God forsaking Country.

and if i have the opportunity, Sh**ting him will be my first priority.
Re: Police Officer Smashes Woman's Phone In Lagos (Photos) by holluwizzy: 6:26pm On Mar 30, 2018
I SUPPORT, Enough of this foolishness in Nigeria, how many people have to waste their lives,

Rather lets waste it, just the way it was wasted in in other country who fought and got Justice as deserved.

Greene66:

Which justice?

Carry out jungle justice on Armed men with AK47 is a death wish. They would shoot anybody and claim self defense.

Easy to say and do online though...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Lying Lifeless By The Roadside In Yenagoa After Being Killed. Graphic Photos / Police Arrest, Torture Pregnant Wife, Husband After Court Wedding / EFCC Arraigns Two Suspected Yahoo Men In Oyo State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.