Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

Princess Ekeinde's 21st Birthday: Omotola Celebrates First Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Princess Ekeinde's 21st Birthday: Omotola Celebrates First Daughter (45633 Views)

Omotola Celebrates Her Look-Alike First Child, Princess' 24th Birthday (Photos) / Princess Ekeinde 22nd Birthday: Omotola Celebrates Her First Child / Omotola Celebrates 40th Birthday With Widows As Mr Ibu Supports Her(pics,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Princess Ekeinde's 21st Birthday: Omotola Celebrates First Daughter by 12Ebisco: 4:46pm On Mar 30, 2018
Nollywood actress, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde took to social media to celebrate her first child and daughter Princess who turned a year older today. The actress said that even the Nurses and Doctors acknowledged she was special from birth.

Omotola also revealed that whatever she writes will never be enough to express her feelings, the mother of four shared several photos of Princess.

The proud mother wrote;

Happy Birthday Princess. @tolar_ek My first Fruit. I’ve been holding my phone almost feeling like whatever I write about you will Never truly be enough.

Even now it feels like so. Where do I start? You came and everyone in the Hospital said “she’s special” BIG brown eyes, and a Big mouth that was either screaming in a heartwrenching manner or smiling So Big it took your breathe away.

You’re still so Special.

The kindest Girl I know… You’re secure, happy, God fearing and constantly aiming, you are Special. In my first Album, I wrote and sang about My Baby girl, I meant every word.

You’re me. A more improved version.

I love you, Princess, continue to be as Hospitable, Understanding yet strong. You are Truly Special.

May God continue to watch Over you and Bless you Richly. #Stronggirl #Greatheart #Babygirl #HappybirthdayPrincess �������”.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bg8bFlznL7K/?hl=en

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/03/nurses-and-doctors-confirmed-my-first.html

8 Likes

Re: Princess Ekeinde's 21st Birthday: Omotola Celebrates First Daughter by chibike69: 5:12pm On Mar 30, 2018
dis gal pvssy go sweet die

I will lick her in and out

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Princess Ekeinde's 21st Birthday: Omotola Celebrates First Daughter by Horlaidex(m): 5:13pm On Mar 30, 2018
Happy birthday princess from your prince. tongue

5 Likes

Re: Princess Ekeinde's 21st Birthday: Omotola Celebrates First Daughter by crismark(m): 5:13pm On Mar 30, 2018
fine girl ...

see her glowing skin

10 Likes

Re: Princess Ekeinde's 21st Birthday: Omotola Celebrates First Daughter by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 30, 2018
U have been WARNED severally.....
If you are a THIEF or an intending one....
Please, Avoid UYO, ABA, ONITSHA and CALABAR.

U may be shocked at what you may get in return.

Be warned..! Be warned..!!

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Princess Ekeinde's 21st Birthday: Omotola Celebrates First Daughter by NwaNimo1(m): 5:13pm On Mar 30, 2018
Princess of where exactly?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Ekeinde's 21st Birthday: Omotola Celebrates First Daughter by kayultimate(m): 5:13pm On Mar 30, 2018
seen
Re: Princess Ekeinde's 21st Birthday: Omotola Celebrates First Daughter by nonxo007(m): 5:13pm On Mar 30, 2018
Chai....I want to harvest her

30 Likes

Re: Princess Ekeinde's 21st Birthday: Omotola Celebrates First Daughter by Dreamer001(m): 5:13pm On Mar 30, 2018
21 years?

How old is her mother then?

Just asking shaa...

It's none of my business though

The last two posters above me and the poster below shaa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Ekeinde's 21st Birthday: Omotola Celebrates First Daughter by franklypaen: 5:13pm On Mar 30, 2018
Have she started collecting prick

19 Likes

Re: Princess Ekeinde's 21st Birthday: Omotola Celebrates First Daughter by falcon01: 5:14pm On Mar 30, 2018
k
Re: Princess Ekeinde's 21st Birthday: Omotola Celebrates First Daughter by awa(m): 5:14pm On Mar 30, 2018
Happy birthday
Re: Princess Ekeinde's 21st Birthday: Omotola Celebrates First Daughter by onuko(m): 5:14pm On Mar 30, 2018
Fine girl
Re: Princess Ekeinde's 21st Birthday: Omotola Celebrates First Daughter by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 30, 2018
When she go start to dey suck ?

3 Likes

Re: Princess Ekeinde's 21st Birthday: Omotola Celebrates First Daughter by Iamdmentor1(m): 5:14pm On Mar 30, 2018
Balderdash! Preposterous!

Why did she have to post this birthday on social media? So the world should think she's a good mother or what?

It might be that the daughter was by her side when she posted this.

In the last days, insanity shall abound

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Ekeinde's 21st Birthday: Omotola Celebrates First Daughter by Kellaino(m): 5:14pm On Mar 30, 2018
I'll try to come back and celebrate with her, but that'll be when I've made a billion dollars.
Re: Princess Ekeinde's 21st Birthday: Omotola Celebrates First Daughter by scarletkinq(m): 5:14pm On Mar 30, 2018
cry Wow she is now ripe lemme go an apply so I can chop from her mom's looted wealth
Re: Princess Ekeinde's 21st Birthday: Omotola Celebrates First Daughter by Tekajoi(m): 5:14pm On Mar 30, 2018
ur mama born you well, unfortunately she is also more beautiful that you are. tongue

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Ekeinde's 21st Birthday: Omotola Celebrates First Daughter by Wizzykinging(m): 5:14pm On Mar 30, 2018
She try
Re: Princess Ekeinde's 21st Birthday: Omotola Celebrates First Daughter by NORSIYK(m): 5:14pm On Mar 30, 2018
Second daughter is more beautiful, she's beautiful though
Re: Princess Ekeinde's 21st Birthday: Omotola Celebrates First Daughter by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 30, 2018
Her. Mama fine pass am

3 Likes

Re: Princess Ekeinde's 21st Birthday: Omotola Celebrates First Daughter by McDreKing(m): 5:15pm On Mar 30, 2018
Nice
Re: Princess Ekeinde's 21st Birthday: Omotola Celebrates First Daughter by Sagay212: 5:17pm On Mar 30, 2018
I need to counsel this young girl...there are so many lions out there waiting to devour..she needs protection from me.

20 Likes

Re: Princess Ekeinde's 21st Birthday: Omotola Celebrates First Daughter by staymore: 5:18pm On Mar 30, 2018
Happy birthday to her. But I think her mum is more beautiful than her.
Re: Princess Ekeinde's 21st Birthday: Omotola Celebrates First Daughter by Funkybabee(f): 5:19pm On Mar 30, 2018
Happy birthday to her,I think na she love hospitality work
Re: Princess Ekeinde's 21st Birthday: Omotola Celebrates First Daughter by YorubaAssasin: 5:19pm On Mar 30, 2018
Dis self-entitled lil girl sef go dey find rich pple to date am... abi? She no go gree fall in love with regular folks ooo... na so so celebrity like Davido and Wizkid dem go dey find even though they've got so much baggage.. grin

In developed nations, they often use the term "special" as a way to respect/refer to mentally challenged individuals NOT normal pple. grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Ekeinde's 21st Birthday: Omotola Celebrates First Daughter by zicobaba(m): 5:20pm On Mar 30, 2018
Omotola is actually seeking for rich people to come and marry her daughter. Reason for all this flamboyant praises.

8 Likes

Re: Princess Ekeinde's 21st Birthday: Omotola Celebrates First Daughter by ariesbull: 5:20pm On Mar 30, 2018
chibike69:

Idiot

12 Likes

Re: Princess Ekeinde's 21st Birthday: Omotola Celebrates First Daughter by martineverest(m): 5:21pm On Mar 30, 2018
meremiah is more beautiful
Re: Princess Ekeinde's 21st Birthday: Omotola Celebrates First Daughter by anuoluwapo884(m): 5:21pm On Mar 30, 2018
chibike69:

Receive sense �

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Ekeinde's 21st Birthday: Omotola Celebrates First Daughter by ronee285(f): 5:22pm On Mar 30, 2018
Chaii.smh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Picture Of Wizkid & Omotani Omotayo (His Girlfriend) / Demetria Obilor, The Nigerian-American Traffic Reporter (Photos) / Zlatan Ibile Withdraws From Helping Segun Wire After Slap (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.