Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,459 members, 7,836,816 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Princess Ekeinde's 21st Birthday: Omotola Celebrates First Daughter - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Princess Ekeinde's 21st Birthday: Omotola Celebrates First Daughter (45650 Views)

Omotola Celebrates Her Look-Alike First Child, Princess' 24th Birthday (Photos) / Princess Ekeinde 22nd Birthday: Omotola Celebrates Her First Child / Omotola Celebrates 40th Birthday With Widows As Mr Ibu Supports Her(pics,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Princess Ekeinde's 21st Birthday: Omotola Celebrates First Daughter by vioment: 5:23pm On Mar 30, 2018
Over mature dey worry this one. Accept my Happy birthday wishes even though i no know you personally.

1 Like

Re: Princess Ekeinde's 21st Birthday: Omotola Celebrates First Daughter by ronee285(f): 5:23pm On Mar 30, 2018
Nice
Re: Princess Ekeinde's 21st Birthday: Omotola Celebrates First Daughter by Deltayankeeboi: 5:24pm On Mar 30, 2018
chibike69:
dis gal pvssy go sweet die

I will lick her in and out
LOL WE KNOW. BUT WHEN YOU FINALLY WAKE UP FROM YOUR DREAM. GET VASELINE AND HELP YOURSELF BRO. NA WETIN KONJI DEY CAUSE BE THIS

1 Like

Re: Princess Ekeinde's 21st Birthday: Omotola Celebrates First Daughter by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 30, 2018
zicobaba:
Omotola is actually seeking for rich people to come and marry her daughter. Reason for all this flamboyant praises.

Its called marketing.

Make the Indimi, Dantata, or Dangote family ask for that girl hand in marriage alone....You know how much?
Re: Princess Ekeinde's 21st Birthday: Omotola Celebrates First Daughter by ClassicMan202(m): 5:24pm On Mar 30, 2018
NwaNimo1:
Princess of where exactly?

her father's house

2 Likes

Re: Princess Ekeinde's 21st Birthday: Omotola Celebrates First Daughter by CSTR1002: 5:25pm On Mar 30, 2018
Where are the boys?

She is now of legal age before God and man

1 Like

Re: Princess Ekeinde's 21st Birthday: Omotola Celebrates First Daughter by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 30, 2018
Where I grew up when they say a child is special it's not really a good thing. It means the child has special needs grin sort of like calling a person simple / retardedd
Re: Princess Ekeinde's 21st Birthday: Omotola Celebrates First Daughter by tete7000(m): 5:25pm On Mar 30, 2018
When mothers shower praises like this about their kids on social media, experience has shown me that the children are usually the opposite of what the mothers portray them to be. Happy birthday girl, hope you are good like your mum wants the world to believe.

1 Like

Re: Princess Ekeinde's 21st Birthday: Omotola Celebrates First Daughter by Trustme2(m): 5:27pm On Mar 30, 2018
Omotola don't worry. Yusuf Buhari will soon come and pay her bride price

1 Like

Re: Princess Ekeinde's 21st Birthday: Omotola Celebrates First Daughter by Emmyjah50: 5:33pm On Mar 30, 2018
chibike69:

Animal zuwo

1 Like

Re: Princess Ekeinde's 21st Birthday: Omotola Celebrates First Daughter by crisycent: 5:33pm On Mar 30, 2018
nonxo007:
Chai....I want to harvest her

grin
Re: Princess Ekeinde's 21st Birthday: Omotola Celebrates First Daughter by Fuckingmallam45(m): 5:36pm On Mar 30, 2018
Iamdmentor1:
Balderdash! Preposterous!

Why did she have to post this birthday on social media? So the world should think she's a good mother or what?

It might be that the daughter was by her side when she posted this.

In the last days, insanity shall abound
trash sense delude u

1 Like

Re: Princess Ekeinde's 21st Birthday: Omotola Celebrates First Daughter by Handsomecole(m): 5:44pm On Mar 30, 2018
like play like play ,omo this girl don ripe ooo tongue.
Re: Princess Ekeinde's 21st Birthday: Omotola Celebrates First Daughter by fuckpro: 5:46pm On Mar 30, 2018
...kia she no fine reach my Sinaj

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Princess Ekeinde's 21st Birthday: Omotola Celebrates First Daughter by Hovakid(m): 5:48pm On Mar 30, 2018
dis girl is beautiful like her mother

1 Like

Re: Princess Ekeinde's 21st Birthday: Omotola Celebrates First Daughter by grandstar(m): 5:53pm On Mar 30, 2018
She is a balanced mixture of the 2 parents. Well, I think the dad's genes may be more domineering

1 Like

Re: Princess Ekeinde's 21st Birthday: Omotola Celebrates First Daughter by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 30, 2018
She is ripe o!
Re: Princess Ekeinde's 21st Birthday: Omotola Celebrates First Daughter by Royaldave200(m): 6:20pm On Mar 30, 2018
Sagay212:
I need to counsel this young girl...there are so many lions out there waiting to devour..she needs protection from me.

She needs to be protected from you grin
Re: Princess Ekeinde's 21st Birthday: Omotola Celebrates First Daughter by Naijagram(m): 6:21pm On Mar 30, 2018
Beautiful
Re: Princess Ekeinde's 21st Birthday: Omotola Celebrates First Daughter by talk2percy(m): 6:21pm On Mar 30, 2018
The second picture and the position of her hand though...na lesbians wey get that posture
Re: Princess Ekeinde's 21st Birthday: Omotola Celebrates First Daughter by talk2percy(m): 6:23pm On Mar 30, 2018
chibike69:

Oga not so fast...do u know the significance of the second picture??
Re: Princess Ekeinde's 21st Birthday: Omotola Celebrates First Daughter by OSUigbo: 6:29pm On Mar 30, 2018
Dreamer001:
21 years?

How old is her mother then?

Just asking shaa...

It's none of my business though

The last two posters above me and the poster below shaa

That captain guy impregnated her at the age of 19 years. He don Tey wey she don dey collect prick.
Re: Princess Ekeinde's 21st Birthday: Omotola Celebrates First Daughter by tunary(m): 6:44pm On Mar 30, 2018
I just feel like to open her legs very very wide and give her the fork of her life
Re: Princess Ekeinde's 21st Birthday: Omotola Celebrates First Daughter by SUNDICOS(m): 6:48pm On Mar 30, 2018
nonxo007:
Chai....I want to harvest her
Samloko was an international/local harvester, really missing the man in Nollywood
Re: Princess Ekeinde's 21st Birthday: Omotola Celebrates First Daughter by alertness(m): 7:06pm On Mar 30, 2018
zicobaba:
Omotola is actually seeking for rich people to come and marry her daughter. Reason for all this flamboyant praises.
she's getting old.
Re: Princess Ekeinde's 21st Birthday: Omotola Celebrates First Daughter by Kingsley10000: 7:08pm On Mar 30, 2018
fine girl
Re: Princess Ekeinde's 21st Birthday: Omotola Celebrates First Daughter by karbash: 7:21pm On Mar 30, 2018
i will love to suck her.
Re: Princess Ekeinde's 21st Birthday: Omotola Celebrates First Daughter by Kingsley10000: 7:36pm On Mar 30, 2018
because of this babe I go carry nysc over make I wait for her for camping
Re: Princess Ekeinde's 21st Birthday: Omotola Celebrates First Daughter by Kingsley10000: 7:37pm On Mar 30, 2018
[quote author=Deltayankeeboi post=66292093] LOL WE KNOW. BUT WHEN YOU FINALLY WAKE UP FROM YOUR DREAM. GET VASELINE AND HELP YOURSELF BRO. NA WETIN KONJI DEY CAUSE BE THIS [/] cheesy
Re: Princess Ekeinde's 21st Birthday: Omotola Celebrates First Daughter by Israel6000(m): 7:37pm On Mar 30, 2018
A big mouth??

Hmmmm �
Re: Princess Ekeinde's 21st Birthday: Omotola Celebrates First Daughter by IME1: 7:38pm On Mar 30, 2018
chibike69:

This is so wrong and inappropriate

That said

If a female makes lewd comments concerning a male be it Miracle, Teddy A, Anthony Joshua or CR7 many people on NL would call them olosho and money or gold diggers.
But when a male makes a lewd comment over a female, he is liked, supported and not reprimanded.

I keep saying,
If any of these people or their relatives are on NL and they read these comments how do you think they'd feel?
Not everyone wants to be taken as a sex symbol

angry lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Princess Ekeinde's 21st Birthday: Omotola Celebrates First Daughter by Marrtynze(m): 7:40pm On Mar 30, 2018
O ti to boje bi ogede agbagba cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe / Famous African-americans Of Igbo Descent. / Excited Lady Pictured With Efe, Tboss, Kemen, Bisola, Other BBNaija ExHousemates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.