Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,106 members, 7,811,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

My Son Gay? HELP! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Son Gay? HELP! (1312 Views)

“My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman / She Discovered Her Husband Is A Gay, Now This Is Happening / How Can My Husband Adopt My Son Legally? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Son Gay? HELP! by PraiseBeTheLord: 4:51pm On Mar 30, 2018
Hello everyone, I have suspect that my son is gay, sometime he not come home at night and sometime he stare at men? I ask our preacher what do I, but he tell me it in the hands of our father.
What can I do?

My son only 14
Re: My Son Gay? HELP! by Pearl05(f): 5:11pm On Mar 30, 2018
14yrs doesn't come home sometimes?
Re: My Son Gay? HELP! by PraiseBeTheLord: 5:20pm On Mar 30, 2018
Pearl05:

Yes, make me very worried
Re: My Son Gay? HELP! by blessedvisky(m): 5:21pm On Mar 30, 2018
PraiseBeTheLord:
Hello everyone, I have suspect that my son is gay, sometime he not come home at night and sometime he stare at men? I ask our preacher what do I, but he tell me it in the hands of our father.
What can I do?

My son only 14
He needs girls in his life ASAP! This is a serious case o. Your preacher sounds like a dulling guy who will accept any shii thrown at him. Take decisive action Pls.
Re: My Son Gay? HELP! by PraiseBeTheLord: 5:26pm On Mar 30, 2018
blessedvisky:

He needs girls in his life ASAP! This is a serious case o. Your preacher sounds like a dulling guy who will accept any shii thrown at him. Take decisive action Pls.

What you suggest I do?
Re: My Son Gay? HELP! by Advision: 5:33pm On Mar 30, 2018
He is likely being influenced by the environment and his friends, you may need to change both and reorientate him asap. By the time he is like 16yrs, it may be too late

2 Likes

Re: My Son Gay? HELP! by blessedvisky(m): 5:34pm On Mar 30, 2018
PraiseBeTheLord:

What you suggest I do?

1) Talk with him to know what is really going on.
2) Befriend him to the extent of him being able to comfortably discuss things like love and sexual attraction with you.
3) Keep popping in (checking) on him and give him advice in a loving and reassuring manner.
4) it's time to turn detective. Check his phone and browsing history to ensure he is not getting Homosexual vibes from pervert sites online. Check out those he chats with a lot and the content of those chats.

No one suddenly turns Gay without some sort of exposure to it.
Try this. Thanks

1 Like

Re: My Son Gay? HELP! by Pearl05(f): 6:19pm On Mar 30, 2018
blessedvisky:

1) Talk with him to know what is really going on.
2) Befriend him to the extent of him being able to comfortably discuss things like love and sexual attraction with you.
3) Keep popping in (checking) on him and give him advice in a loving and reassuring manner.
4) it's time to turn detective. Check his phone and browsing history to ensure he is not getting Homosexual vibes from pervert sites online. Check out those he chats with a lot and the content of those chats.

No one suddenly turns Gay without some sort of exposure to it.
Try this. Thanks

In addition to this,

Get to know the friends he keeps.

What keeps him out all night( maybe you operates open house where one can come home or stay out as long as they wish); but this is not right please stop it .

Train a child on the ways he should go and he will not depart from it.

Meet his school teachers and have discussion with them.
Re: My Son Gay? HELP! by blessedvisky(m): 6:24pm On Mar 30, 2018
Pearl05:

In addition to this,

Get to know the friends he keeps.

What keeps him out all night( maybe you operates open house where one can come home or stay out as long as they wish); but this is not right please stop it .

Train a child on the ways he should go and he will not depart from it.

Meet his school teachers and have discussion with them.

I checked her previous post. She is 30 while this son is 14. Do the maths. Plus she said her husband left her. I'm guessing that the boy never really had a strong Father figure in his life and the mom was too naive to know how to handle children when the boy was way younger
Re: My Son Gay? HELP! by Sagamite(m): 9:52pm On Mar 30, 2018
Pearl05:

Abi.

Another BS made-up junk story by a pure retard.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See List Of Marriage Items Reportedly Made By A Nigerian Family / We Have Beautiful Glasses (shades) Very Cheap!!! / My Husband Is Legally Married To Our Daughter What Can I Do Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.