Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

People Can't Stop Laughing At This Photo — Can You Spot The Mistake? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / People Can't Stop Laughing At This Photo — Can You Spot The Mistake? (6675 Views)

Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories / I Can't Stop Thinking About Him / PHOTO: Can You Do This With Your Spouse For 24 Hrs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Can't Stop Laughing At This Photo — Can You Spot The Mistake? by gracefoundmme(m): 8:08pm On Mar 30, 2018
Guys can you spot the Mistake

Read more here.. www.mreporters.com

Re: People Can't Stop Laughing At This Photo — Can You Spot The Mistake? by gracefoundmme(m): 8:10pm On Mar 30, 2018
See pic here

Re: People Can't Stop Laughing At This Photo — Can You Spot The Mistake? by marunga(m): 8:10pm On Mar 30, 2018
embarassed I'm having enough things to think of than "spotting somebody's mistake".

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Can't Stop Laughing At This Photo — Can You Spot The Mistake? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 30, 2018
Only You De Post, only You De Laugh sad

5 Likes

Re: People Can't Stop Laughing At This Photo — Can You Spot The Mistake? by Godmother(f): 8:18pm On Mar 30, 2018
Lol. That part about one piggyback riding really cracked me up.

View my signature if you would like to read a story about love and betrayal
Re: People Can't Stop Laughing At This Photo — Can You Spot The Mistake? by Mak4web(m): 11:12pm On Mar 30, 2018
marunga:
embarassed I'm having enough things to think of than "spotting somebody's mistake".
Same here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People Can't Stop Laughing At This Photo — Can You Spot The Mistake? by NnamdiN: 12:40am On Mar 31, 2018
American jokes should remain in America undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People Can't Stop Laughing At This Photo — Can You Spot The Mistake? by Xgz1(m): 7:14am On Mar 31, 2018
two persons but I foot print

1 Like

Re: People Can't Stop Laughing At This Photo — Can You Spot The Mistake? by kazyhm(m): 7:58am On Mar 31, 2018
photoshopped

How big is her foot ?........with the resolution plus the altitude of the camera platform from the scenery........foot prints can never be this distinctly clear except she is osoba pikin

3 Likes

Re: People Can't Stop Laughing At This Photo — Can You Spot The Mistake? by uchennamani(m): 8:13am On Mar 31, 2018
NnamdiN:
American jokes should remain in America undecided undecided
Exactly.

3 Likes

Re: People Can't Stop Laughing At This Photo — Can You Spot The Mistake? by mcdokwe(m): 8:21am On Mar 31, 2018
That's a beach! It is possible water has washed the sand away
Re: People Can't Stop Laughing At This Photo — Can You Spot The Mistake? by gracefoundmme(m): 9:29am On Mar 31, 2018
Re: People Can't Stop Laughing At This Photo — Can You Spot The Mistake? by gracefoundmme(m): 9:29am On Mar 31, 2018
uchennamani:
Exactly.
.Because you don't understand the picture..lol
Re: People Can't Stop Laughing At This Photo — Can You Spot The Mistake? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 31, 2018
One person carried the other on his/her bafk

(1) (Reply)

Thus Beautiful Ugandan Lady Needs A Nigerian Husband. / This Is How To Give Proper Doggy Style Slay Queen Gives Tutorial On Facebook / Nigerians Reacts To Couples Hilarious Maternity Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.