Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,265 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Modern Day Adam And Eve Couple In Pre-wedding Photo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Modern Day Adam And Eve Couple In Pre-wedding Photo (3450 Views)

Two Immigration Officers Wow In Pre-Wedding Photos / Lady Snubs Her Lover In Pre-Wedding Photo / Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Modern Day Adam And Eve Couple In Pre-wedding Photo by buttlover(m): 11:35pm On Mar 30, 2018
Ifeanyi Orakwue, an OAP at Radio Sapientia 95.3FM, Onitsha, Anambra state and his fiancé who got overly excited about their union decided to go to church for their pre-wedding shoot inspiration.

To the non-christian world, Ifeanyi and his bride rocked leaves comfortably as they connected with nature.

Re: Modern Day Adam And Eve Couple In Pre-wedding Photo by McBrooklyn(m): 11:38pm On Mar 30, 2018
angry
Re: Modern Day Adam And Eve Couple In Pre-wedding Photo by buttlover(m): 11:40pm On Mar 30, 2018
all my topics are FP worthy. i don't know watagwan.

Re: Modern Day Adam And Eve Couple In Pre-wedding Photo by mumureloaded(m): 11:46pm On Mar 30, 2018
man that guy is HOT
Re: Modern Day Adam And Eve Couple In Pre-wedding Photo by Nobody: 11:55pm On Mar 30, 2018
grin
Re: Modern Day Adam And Eve Couple In Pre-wedding Photo by sholatech(m): 12:12am On Mar 31, 2018
So, like Adam & Eve, they have seen their unclothedness?
Re: Modern Day Adam And Eve Couple In Pre-wedding Photo by marunga(m): 1:26am On Mar 31, 2018
mumureloaded:
man that guy is HOT
ALERT!!! Gay Spotted.

This is old news and old pictures na, but still it managed to attract a certain man's feelings to feel otherwise about another fellow man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modern Day Adam And Eve Couple In Pre-wedding Photo by myself13: 1:46am On Mar 31, 2018
Ifeanyi Orakwe, the huge man with the huge voice as he calls himself, this skinny? certainly not. I listen to his shows on FanZone together with JJ agada... via online radio.His baritone voice is just good. Congrats! Always on point having him Talk Sports in the afternoon on weekdays.

1 Like

Re: Modern Day Adam And Eve Couple In Pre-wedding Photo by Sarang(f): 2:05am On Mar 31, 2018
smiley smiley

Please see my signature
Re: Modern Day Adam And Eve Couple In Pre-wedding Photo by mumureloaded(m): 2:19am On Mar 31, 2018
marunga:
ALERT!!! Gay Spotted.

This is old news and old pictures na, but still it managed to attract a certain man's feelings to feel otherwise about another fellow man.
what the fück are you talking about? I'm not a gay bro
Re: Modern Day Adam And Eve Couple In Pre-wedding Photo by marunga(m): 3:23am On Mar 31, 2018
mumureloaded:

what the fück are you talking about? I'm not a gay bro
there are two completely naked people there (man and woman) and all that is attracting you, is a fellow......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Modern Day Adam And Eve Couple In Pre-wedding Photo by Nobody: 3:59am On Mar 31, 2018
This madness ain't no entertaining anymore. angry
Re: Modern Day Adam And Eve Couple In Pre-wedding Photo by myself13: 7:01am On Mar 31, 2018
So a man cannot innocently and safely appreciate his fellow man in the spirit of brotherliness, without attracting emotional assaults on this forum. Chei. Nairaland is a sick place. In short my eyes have seen my ears.

1 Like

Re: Modern Day Adam And Eve Couple In Pre-wedding Photo by wristbangle: 7:53am On Mar 31, 2018
The picture will be much better if apple and serpent is included cool
Re: Modern Day Adam And Eve Couple In Pre-wedding Photo by Preshy561(f): 8:05am On Mar 31, 2018
senseless
Re: Modern Day Adam And Eve Couple In Pre-wedding Photo by JONSYN7154: 8:39am On Mar 31, 2018
marunga:
ALERT!!! Gay Spotted.

guy, you just made my day. I'm cracking my rib here
Re: Modern Day Adam And Eve Couple In Pre-wedding Photo by myself13: 8:53am On Mar 31, 2018
JONSYN7154:
guy, you just made my day. I'm cracking my rib here

(1) (Reply)

A Guy On Facebook Shows Off Sex Pictures (how He Spent His Weekend) PICS / Pre Wedding Pictures / Bitter Truth To Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.