Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,614 members, 7,827,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Two Companies Linked To Tinubu, Ambode’s Aide To Collect Land Use Charge - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Companies Linked To Tinubu, Ambode’s Aide To Collect Land Use Charge (20557 Views)

Buhari Summons Tinubu, Ambode / How Ambode, Aide, Attorney General Plan To Retire Tinubu After Re-election / I Have No Problem With Tinubu - Ambode Speaks On Rift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Companies Linked To Tinubu, Ambode’s Aide To Collect Land Use Charge by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 31, 2018
HomeOfMe:
The strong man of Lagos has been accused of so many things,but because he's never been caught red handed and charged to court he's walking free.
Corruption is legal in Nigeria,can you name any corrupt politician that has been jailed?

1 Like

Re: Two Companies Linked To Tinubu, Ambode’s Aide To Collect Land Use Charge by kernel505: 3:26pm On Mar 31, 2018
Throwback:
The problem I have with the Lagos government is that the legislature is a dead institution that only act as a rubber stamp to decisions of the executive.

Secondly, despite all the media awareness in Lagos, the residents only seem to realise their passiveness after laws have been enacted.

I wonder what role is played by the opposition party in Lagos when such plans are still being debated, if they know their role at all?

Which opposition? Same PDP you said is dead, please pay charges to your greedy lord, the idol you made that's bent on destroying your generation.

Tinubu is the most greedy element in Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Companies Linked To Tinubu, Ambode’s Aide To Collect Land Use Charge by kernel505: 3:29pm On Mar 31, 2018
omohayek:
Sahara Reporters has done good work putting this story together, but as usual some bitter idiots can't help hijacking the story to advance their tribal and sectarian agendas, which will only have the effect of garnering the very type of support for Tinubu they say they are against. I have to wonder about the sanity of you clowns who insist on turning every issue under the sun into an excuse to insult Yorubas: what exactly do you expect to get from it other than a momentary feeling of exaltation, which will be followed soon after by dejection once those you've been insulting turn their full fire back on you? Would it kill you to stick objectively to discussing an issue for once, or at least keeping your grubby fingers away from your keyboards if you have no insights to offer?

Getting back to the main issue, it will be interesting to see whether this topic will be investigated further by the police or the EFCC, and to what extent they will be willing to take things if they do. Contrary to the feverish imaginations of many Nairalanders, Lagos does not have an especially onerous tax regime by international standards - anyone who's paid taxes in a Western country would agree - but the manner in which the state's taxes are collected and spent is severely lacking in transparency. We need to know who owns the controlling shares in this Alpha-Beta company, how exactly the tax-collection contract was awarded to it, and what exactly all the monies thus raised have been used for - and none of this has anything to do with tribe whatsoever, as it affects all taxpayers in the state. LASG needs to be forced to fully comply with already existing Freedom of Information legislation, and provide timely updates on its expenditures on an easily searchable website.

Close your mouth, you have the most greedy man in the world in your clan, yet you talk down others, please pay your charges and stop looking for to blame.

Who have stolen like Tinubu, not even Abacha.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Companies Linked To Tinubu, Ambode’s Aide To Collect Land Use Charge by ajl: 3:51pm On Mar 31, 2018
macaphan007:
Few people know the inner workings of the Lagos state system,how people illegally enrich themselves using the instruments of the State,twisting and turning just to favour them, Lagos is ran like a Mafia ring same way Frank Lucas rang his drug cartel,the difference is these guys are in the Govt and they run everything, the "baddest" con men in Lagos are with the State Govt,Lagosians hopefully will wake up after this.

You are so, so right. And sitting atop the ring is Tinubu. I can't believe these things are happening in Lagos. Tinubu strategy is to share the cookies with few true Lagosians by giving specific government positions to their sons and daughters to keep them quiet. These are the only people that can give him problem but he has strategically silenced them. I was born and bred in Lagos and also an indigene. I wonder a times if this is the same Lagos I kmew.

5 Likes

Re: Two Companies Linked To Tinubu, Ambode’s Aide To Collect Land Use Charge by ajl: 3:56pm On Mar 31, 2018
A startup company I know of will soon be breaking the monopoly of Lagos State government on land search. Everyone don't have to run to Alausa to do land search and you can save yourselves from fraudulent civil servants that cause you to loose your life saving and land. Thanks to technology.

2 Likes

Re: Two Companies Linked To Tinubu, Ambode’s Aide To Collect Land Use Charge by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 31, 2018
kernel505:

Close your mouth, you have the most greedy man in the world in your clan, yet you talk down others, please pay your charges and stop looking for to blame.

2 Likes

Re: Two Companies Linked To Tinubu, Ambode’s Aide To Collect Land Use Charge by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 31, 2018
ajl:

You are so, so right. And sitting atop the ring is Tinubu. I can't believe these things are happening in Lagos. Tinubu strategy is to share the cookies with few true Lagosians by giving specific government positions to their sons and daughters to keep them quiet. These are the only people that can give him problem but he has strategically silenced them. I was born and bred in Lagos and also an indigene. I wonder a times if this is the same Lagos I kmew.
Tinubu formula for control is easy:He likely gets the stooges he installs as Governors and House of Assembly members to swear an oath of loyalty to him in an Ijebu-ode shrine,similar to what Chris Uba did to Chris Ngige at Okija Shrine. He then settles the leaders of market women,road transport and Ageberos to maintain power and keep their members in line.

2 Likes

Re: Two Companies Linked To Tinubu, Ambode’s Aide To Collect Land Use Charge by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 31, 2018
macaphan007:
Few people know the inner workings of the Lagos state system,how people illegally enrich themselves using the instruments of the State,twisting and turning just to favour them, Lagos is ran like a Mafia ring same way Frank Lucas rang his drug cartel,the difference is these guys are in the Govt and they run everything, the "baddest" con men in Lagos are with the State Govt,Lagosians hopefully will wake up after this.
Lagos is doomed!They are stuck between having Tinubu continue as godfather if APC stay in power or the prospects of a potentially more ruthless godfather,Bode George, assume the reigns-if PDP wins the election in the state.

4 Likes

Re: Two Companies Linked To Tinubu, Ambode’s Aide To Collect Land Use Charge by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 31, 2018
ajl:
A startup company I know of will soon be breaking the monopoly of Lagos State government on land search. Everyone don't have to run to Alausa to do land search and you can save yourselves from fraudulent civil servants that cause you to loose your life saving and land. Thanks to technology.
They will not let your startup succeed-do you think they will let you stop them from eating at the expense of Lagosians?

1 Like

Re: Two Companies Linked To Tinubu, Ambode’s Aide To Collect Land Use Charge by ajl: 4:25pm On Mar 31, 2018
waveybrah:

Lagos is doomed!They are stuck between having Tinubu continue as godfather if APC stay in power or the prospects of a potentially more ruthless godfather,Bode George, assume the reigns if PDP wins the election in the state.

Actually, you are right to an extent. I think.God is using Tinubu now to fight even worse enemies. When God is done with him he will cast him to where he belong to, the gutters of history that his descendants will be forced to change their family names to what it truly is. I can't believe it's the same person people sat down to celebrate in a yearly coloquim. He surely has multiple personalties.

3 Likes

Re: Two Companies Linked To Tinubu, Ambode’s Aide To Collect Land Use Charge by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 31, 2018
Throwback:
The problem I have with the Lagos government is that the legislature is a dead institution that only act as a rubber stamp to decisions of the executive.

Secondly, despite all the media awareness in Lagos, the residents only seem to realise their passiveness after laws have been enacted.

I wonder what role is played by the opposition party in Lagos when such plans are still being debated, if they know their role at all?
All House of Assemblies across the federation are rubberstamps unfortunately.
Re: Two Companies Linked To Tinubu, Ambode’s Aide To Collect Land Use Charge by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 31, 2018
cutefergiee:
Traits of a failed state
Failed state since 1960 when we got independence-due to corrupt leaders like Tifnubu
Re: Two Companies Linked To Tinubu, Ambode’s Aide To Collect Land Use Charge by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 31, 2018
Edoblakky:
How I wish Lagos can just be won by the opposition even for only 4 years so that we can compare what has been happening since 1999 and see the level of pilferage as we see at the federal level.

But jagaban will rather die or surrender federal than lose Lagos.
Very soon, everyone's eyes will clear.
He will flee the country if Lagos lose-He will be exposed as a bigger looter than Abacha.

1 Like

Re: Two Companies Linked To Tinubu, Ambode’s Aide To Collect Land Use Charge by macaphan007(m): 5:12pm On Mar 31, 2018
ajl:

You know very well,that's the way he runs things he makes sure he has all the strong indigenes in his grasp,by giving the juicy spots within the Govt,Tinubu is originally from Osun and Ambode from Ondo

1 Like

Re: Two Companies Linked To Tinubu, Ambode’s Aide To Collect Land Use Charge by macaphan007(m): 5:13pm On Mar 31, 2018
waveybrah:

Lagos is doomed!They are stuck between having Tinubu continue as godfather if APC stay in power or the prospects of a potentially more ruthless godfather,Bode George, assume the reigns-if PDP wins the election in the state.
You have a very strong point.
Re: Two Companies Linked To Tinubu, Ambode’s Aide To Collect Land Use Charge by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 31, 2018
macaphan007:
You have a very strong point.

Lagosians are stuck between the devil and the deep blue sea.
Re: Two Companies Linked To Tinubu, Ambode’s Aide To Collect Land Use Charge by omohayek: 6:00pm On Mar 31, 2018
kernel505:

Who have stolen like Tinubu, not even Abacha.
You are exactly the sort of childish imb.ecile I was talking about, so obsessed with tribalistic insults that you virtually force others to defend crooks, because they can see that it isn’t corruption you have a problem with, just the fact that it isn’t your “kinsman” being allowed to get away with it. I despise your ilk because your innate criminality helps drag the discourse down to a level where stealing public funds starts to look normal.

6 Likes

Re: Two Companies Linked To Tinubu, Ambode’s Aide To Collect Land Use Charge by HomeOfMe(f): 6:13pm On Mar 31, 2018
waveybrah:

Corruption is legal in Nigeria,can you name any corrupt politician that has been jailed?
Na wa..
Re: Two Companies Linked To Tinubu, Ambode’s Aide To Collect Land Use Charge by Krucifax(m): 6:15pm On Mar 31, 2018
omohayek:
Sahara Reporters has done good work putting this story together, but as usual some bitter idiots can't help hijacking the story to advance their tribal and sectarian agendas, which will only have the effect of garnering the very type of support for Tinubu they say they are against. I have to wonder about the sanity of you clowns who insist on turning every issue under the sun into an excuse to insult Yorubas: what exactly do you expect to get from it other than a momentary feeling of exaltation, which will be followed soon after by dejection once those you've been insulting turn their full fire back on you? Would it kill you to stick objectively to discussing an issue for once, or at least keeping your grubby fingers away from your keyboards if you have no insights to offer?

Getting back to the main issue, it will be interesting to see whether this topic will be investigated further by the police or the EFCC, and to what extent they will be willing to take things if they do. Contrary to the feverish imaginations of many Nairalanders, Lagos does not have an especially onerous tax regime by international standards - anyone who's paid taxes in a Western country would agree - but the manner in which the state's taxes are collected and spent is severely lacking in transparency. We need to know who owns the controlling shares in this Alpha-Beta company, how exactly the tax-collection contract was awarded to it, and what exactly all the monies thus raised have been used for - and none of this has anything to do with tribe whatsoever, as it affects all taxpayers in the state. LASG needs to be forced to fully comply with already existing Freedom of Information legislation, and provide timely updates on its expenditur
es on an easily searchable website.

I hit a like on your comment as you made some good points. But here's the thing. Alpha-Beta has been collecting VARIOUS forms of taxes on behalf of the Lagos Government for years!!!

From the time of Tinubu's tenure,through Fashola's and now Ambode's government. I actually did a personal calculation based on a documentary I saw about the company a long time ago. My calculations equals to Tinubu making income from Lagos via Alpha-Beta in the region if £1,500,000 to £5,000,000 PER MONTH (If you allow a couple of hundred thousands for margin of error on my part )

Also people have been crying out about this grossly inappropriate conduct and financial rape of Lagos for years but nothing is ever done as the main players always die the matters using tribal and religious sentiments. The same sentiment that has been espoused by many of our fellow Nigerians of the Yoruba extraction. This is relevant because they've always cleverly managed to turn any criticism of their crimes into a criticism of the Yoruba people.
Hence now that new truths are being exposed people are making a stab at our Yoruba brethren.

I know Lagos more than most of the youngins on here as I lived there from the early 80s before relocating out of the country. I also know Tinubu very well from his campaign days that involved the influence of his very powerful and connected mother in Lagos circles.
My summary is this,none of this is new. And none of it is going to change any time soon. Simply because the players have the game on lock down.

P.S- See the screen shot below from user Tundeobama as a perfect example of what I'm talking about. Kleptocracy,corruption and embezzling is actually sanctioned by the very people it impoverished simply because the thief in question is their tribes man. Nigeria is beyond sad.SMH!

3 Likes

Re: Two Companies Linked To Tinubu, Ambode’s Aide To Collect Land Use Charge by omohayek: 6:41pm On Mar 31, 2018
Krucifax:

I hit a like on your comment as you made some good points. But here's the thing. Alpha-Beta has been collecting VARIOUS forms of taxes on behalf of the Lagos Government for years!!!

From the time of Tinubu's tenure,through Fashola's and now Ambode's government. I actually did a personal calculation based on a documentary I saw about the company a long time ago. My calculations equals to Tinubu making income from Lagos via Alpha-Beta in the region if £1,500,000 to £5,000,000 PER MONTH (If you allow a couple of hundred thousands for margin of error on my part )

Also people have been crying out about this grossly inappropriate conduct and financial rape of Lagos for years but nothing is ever done as the main players always die the matters using tribal and religious sentiments. The same sentiment that has been espoused by many of our fellow Nigerians of the Yoruba extraction. This is relevant because they've always cleverly managed to turn any criticism of their crimes into a criticism of the Yoruba people.
Hence now that new truths are being exposed people are making a stab at our Yoruba brethren.

I know Lagos more than most of the youngins on here as I lived there from the early 80s before relocating out of the country. I also know Tinubu very well from his campaign days that involved the influence of his very powerful and connected mother in Lagos circles.
My summary is this,none of this is new. And none of it is going to change any time soon. Simply because the players have the game on lock down.

P.S- See the screen shot below from user Tundeobama as a perfect example of what I'm talking about. Kleptocracy,corruption and embezzling is actually sanctioned by the very people it impoverished simply because the thief in question is their tribes man. Nigeria is beyond sad.SMH!
It's a shame, really - in a sane world, the most severe critics of each political crook would be the people from his or her own tribe, but thanks to the obsessive, hate-filled nature of so many tribalistic Nigerians, the very people who are the greatest victims of the crooks are forced to become their chief defenders, due to the "circling the wagons" mentality induced by rank tribalism barely dressed up as righteousness.

This evil dynamic is one of the reasons why I've long believed that "Nigeria" as a unified entity can simply never work: even if, for example, Yorubas were to unilaterally decide to hold Tinubu fully accountable, it's a certainty that the gesture would never be replicated by people from other tribes, and the most visible result would be the loss of a politician seen - especially by those who attack him the most - as championing Yoruba interests, to no net benefit in terms of reduced corruption, as the competing tribal champions would quickly rush to fill in the gap. Where are the SE's equivalents of Ilorin people stoning Saraki and calling him a thief, or the humiliation visited on Olu Falae by his own people on learning about the payout he received from GEJ? As things currently stand, such a thing would be inconceivable: even when someone like Metuh is caught redheaded and openly admits to his crimes, his "kinsmen" still circle the wagons crying "witch hunt". Let's not even mention how Ibori is still regarded as some sort of hero after serving his second UK prison sentence for stealing! How can accountability ever prevail in such a national atmosphere?

Nigeria needs at the very least to be radically decentralized, so that holding power at the center ceases to be seen as of being of crucial importance. Only then will it be possible for at least parts of the country to hold their politicians to the highest standards without worrying that they are simply disadvantaging themselves against other parts in which corruption is actually celebrated as an achievement.

6 Likes

Re: Two Companies Linked To Tinubu, Ambode’s Aide To Collect Land Use Charge by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 31, 2018
HomeOfMe:
Na wa..
Na so we see am
Re: Two Companies Linked To Tinubu, Ambode’s Aide To Collect Land Use Charge by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 31, 2018
surgical:
its because the good people in error feel unconcerned and dont come out to vote, leaving the voting to .miscreants, nurtw, lastma,market Women, 200 naira collecting women,and their party members. if real lagosians come out all this nonsense will end.
Majority of Lagosians fall under that umbrella,that is why they are easily manipulated.
Re: Two Companies Linked To Tinubu, Ambode’s Aide To Collect Land Use Charge by WisdomFlakes: 7:04pm On Mar 31, 2018
In my own view, Tinubu is a necessary evil the Yorubas must tolerate for now under the current political arrangement notwithstanding all these controversies surrounding him. Maybe after Nigeria splits, Yoruba people will treat his fuuk up (if there is any fvvkup to be treated). PDP as it is currently constituted will only replace Tinubu with another character of their own (beside the fact that the pdp party in Lagos has anti-yoruba interest tendencies), because if you are not naive you will have to admit that this is just the nature of politics regardless of location. Many of those calling him 'thief' will do similarly or worse if they were to find themselves in his position, it is just human nature (humans are good critics until they find themselves or their own man on the other side).

7 Likes

Re: Two Companies Linked To Tinubu, Ambode’s Aide To Collect Land Use Charge by kernel505: 7:08pm On Mar 31, 2018
omohayek:

You are exactly the sort of childish imb.ecile I was talking about, so obsessed with tribalistic insults that you virtually force others to defend crooks, because they can see that it isn’t corruption you have a problem with, just the fact that it isn’t your “kinsman” being allowed to get away with it. I despise your ilk because your innate criminality helps drag the discourse down to a level where stealing public funds starts to look normal.

Omo Agege... I'm not your problem, deal with the monster you created and stop looking for cheap leaping pad.

2 Likes

Re: Two Companies Linked To Tinubu, Ambode’s Aide To Collect Land Use Charge by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 31, 2018
WisdomFlakes:
In my own view, Tinubu is a necessary evil the Yorubas must tolerate for now under the current political arrangement notwithstanding all these controversies surrounding him. Maybe after Nigeria splits, Yoruba people will treat his fuuk up (if there is any fvvkup to be treated). PDP as it is currently constituted will only replace Tinubu with another character of their own (beside the fact that the pdp party in Lagos has anti-yoruba interest tendencies), because if you are not naive you will have to admit that this is just the nature of politics regardless of location. Many of those calling him 'thief' will do similarly or worse if they were to find themselves in his position, it is just human nature (humans are good critics until they find themselves on the other side).
We need an alternative to APC and PDP in Lagos.
Re: Two Companies Linked To Tinubu, Ambode’s Aide To Collect Land Use Charge by omohayek: 7:16pm On Mar 31, 2018
kernel505:

Omo Agege... I'm not your problem, deal with the monster you created and stop looking for cheap leaping pad.
The only "Omo Agege" here is you - after a long day hawking your bread and gala on the streets of Lagos, you decided to recover from your struggles by coming on here to annoy intelligent people with your idiotic, tribalistic drivel.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Companies Linked To Tinubu, Ambode’s Aide To Collect Land Use Charge by Corrinthians(m): 7:21pm On Mar 31, 2018
This time, Pigs would believe Sahara Reporters. grin
Re: Two Companies Linked To Tinubu, Ambode’s Aide To Collect Land Use Charge by WisdomFlakes: 7:22pm On Mar 31, 2018
waveybrah:

We need an alternative to APC and PDP in Lagos.

Maybe. But you and I know that the current system will not permit that to come to pass. At least not for now. Politics in this climes is too monetized. Where will the alternative party get the funds? Who will fund it when you consider that to play politics you need a lot of money. Even Tinubu arguably uses a lot of his money to remain relevant politivally, to buy patronage simply because he knows that you cannot play Nigeria's kind of politics as a hungry politician. Buhari Mr. Integrity himself had to cut deals with people he ordinarily would think were not as 'saintly' as himself in order to achieve his ambition under the ApC. Politics is unlike any other 'industry' where you have to either have access to a lot of money to play it successfully, or have a network comprising of 'saints and sinners' alike to be successful.
Unfortunately, a lot of that money will have to come to from the treasury because politicians will go bankrupt if they play the game with their own funds, therefore they need access to limitless funds.. undecided You saw what happened at Anambra and Ondo where people were selling their votes for peanuts. Even in Anambra where the incumbent enjoyed relative popularity apga still rigged by buying votes just to cover their behinds. That is the sad reality of our political environment, where we have to always settle for the 'lesser evil'.

5 Likes

Re: Two Companies Linked To Tinubu, Ambode’s Aide To Collect Land Use Charge by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 31, 2018
WisdomFlakes:

Maybe. But you and I know that the current system will not permit that to come to pass. At least not for now. Politics in this climes is too monetized. Where will the alternative party get the funds? Who will fund it when you consider that to play politics you need a lot pf money. Even Tinubu arguably uses a lot of his money to remain relevant politivally, to buy patronage simply because he knows that you cannot play Nigeria's kind of politics as a hungry politician. Buhari Mr. Integrity himself had to cut deals with people he ordinarily would think were not as 'saintly' as himself to achieve his ambition under the ApC. Politics is unlike any other 'industry' where you have to either have access to a lot of money to play it successfully, or have a network comprising of 'saints and sinners' alike to be successful.
Unfortunately, a lot of that money will have to come to from the treasury because politicians will go bankrupt if they play the game with their own funds, therefore they need access to limitless funds.. undecided You saw what happened at Anambra and Ondo where people were selling their votes for peanuts. Even in Anambra where the incumbent enjoyed relative popularity apga still rigged by buying votes just to cover their behinds. That is the sad reality of our political environment, where we have to always settle for the 'lesser evil'.
You summed up the current situation perfectly.This is why Nigeria will continue to remain a fantastically corrupt shithole.

2 Likes

Re: Two Companies Linked To Tinubu, Ambode’s Aide To Collect Land Use Charge by WisdomFlakes: 7:32pm On Mar 31, 2018
waveybrah:

You summed up the current situation perfectly.This is why Nigeria will continue to remain a fantastically corrupt shithole.

That is the problem with the system. It keeps leaving us with little option than to settle for the lesser evil. E.g, GEJ vs. Buhari, Tinubu vs. Bode George, Atiku vs. Buhari. Etc. That is why I think a lot of Lagosians are still tolerating Tinubu till today.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Companies Linked To Tinubu, Ambode’s Aide To Collect Land Use Charge by kernel505: 7:38pm On Mar 31, 2018
omohayek:

The only "Omo Agege" here is you - after a long day hawking your bread and gala on the streets of Lagos, you decided to recover from your struggles by coming on here to annoy intelligent people with your idiotic, tribalistic drivel.

I may be hawking Agege bread on the streets of Lagos, but then... there's dignity in labour. You're free to sit on your soft sofa, with a bottle of Champaign, while hoping to defraud gullible individuals.
One thing I'm sure, is that you can't employ the number of persons, I have working and feeding under me.

I don't sound less lettered, I'm savved intellectually. Get used to the fact that you can't dismantle the monster you created.

3 Likes

Re: Two Companies Linked To Tinubu, Ambode’s Aide To Collect Land Use Charge by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 31, 2018
kernel505:

[s]I may be hawking Agege bread on the streets of Lagos, but then... there's dignity in labour. You're free to sit on your soft sofa, with a bottle of Champaign, while hoping to defraud gullible individuals.
One thing I'm sure, is that you can't employ the number of persons, I have working and feeding under me.

I don't sound less lettered, I'm savved intellectually. Get used to the fact that you can't dismantle the monster you created.
[/s]

Thrash

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Ifeanyi Okowa Inspecting Delta State Polytechnic Ogwashi-uku / Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Visits Ebonyi State / 2023: Sanwo-olu’s Deputy, Hamzat May Run For Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.