Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,815 members, 7,827,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Two Companies Linked To Tinubu, Ambode’s Aide To Collect Land Use Charge - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Companies Linked To Tinubu, Ambode’s Aide To Collect Land Use Charge (20559 Views)

Buhari Summons Tinubu, Ambode / How Ambode, Aide, Attorney General Plan To Retire Tinubu After Re-election / I Have No Problem With Tinubu - Ambode Speaks On Rift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Companies Linked To Tinubu, Ambode’s Aide To Collect Land Use Charge by Babateemd: 8:41pm On Mar 31, 2018
I have given up on this country. let me just join the oppressor and forget about the stupid oppressed that keeps fighting themselves.
Re: Two Companies Linked To Tinubu, Ambode’s Aide To Collect Land Use Charge by bionixs: 9:19pm On Mar 31, 2018
omohayek:
Sahara Reporters has done good work putting this story together, but as usual some bitter idiots can't help hijacking the story to advance their tribal and sectarian agendas, which will only have the effect of garnering the very type of support for Tinubu they say they are against. I have to wonder about the sanity of you clowns who insist on turning every issue under the sun into an excuse to insult Yorubas: what exactly do you expect to get from it other than a momentary feeling of exaltation, which will be followed soon after by dejection once those you've been insulting turn their full fire back on you? Would it kill you to stick objectively to discussing an issue for once, or at least keeping your grubby fingers away from your keyboards if you have no insights to offer?

Getting back to the main issue, it will be interesting to see whether this topic will be investigated further by the police or the EFCC, and to what extent they will be willing to take things if they do. Contrary to the feverish imaginations of many Nairalanders, Lagos does not have an especially onerous tax regime by international standards - anyone who's paid taxes in a Western country would agree - but the manner in which the state's taxes are collected and spent is severely lacking in transparency. We need to know who owns the controlling shares in this Alpha-Beta company, how exactly the tax-collection contract was awarded to it, and what exactly all the monies thus raised have been used for - and none of this has anything to do with tribe whatsoever, as it affects all taxpayers in the state. LASG needs to be forced to fully comply with already existing Freedom of Information legislation, and provide timely updates on its expenditures on an easily searchable website.
long note
Re: Two Companies Linked To Tinubu, Ambode’s Aide To Collect Land Use Charge by kernel505: 9:32pm On Mar 31, 2018
waveybrah:
Thrash

I'm not Tinubu that was thrashed.
Re: Two Companies Linked To Tinubu, Ambode’s Aide To Collect Land Use Charge by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 31, 2018
Babateemd:
I have given up on this country. let me just join the oppressor and forget about the stupid oppressed that keeps fighting themselves.
Don’t give up-despite the fact Nigeria has some of the dumbest youths in the world,that will always defend their oppressors.
Re: Two Companies Linked To Tinubu, Ambode’s Aide To Collect Land Use Charge by Bede2u(m): 2:23am On Apr 01, 2018
omohayek:

Not only are your claims about LASG tax collection ridiculous hyperbole, as I can personally attest that Lagos comes nowhere close to the ruthless efficiency of Her Majesty's Revenue Service, but I guarantee that the only result of your gratuitous insults will be to provoke return fire in kind. People like you who seize on the slightest opportunity to vent their bigoted spleen are one of the biggest reasons why rulers can get away with their misgovernment, as your sectarianism provokes others into defending the people you're attacking.
The guy u quoted said lagosians are slaves. That might include Igbos and other tribes living in lagos. Let me now tell u my own clear and simple, afonja lagosians and afonjas in general are slaves to tinubu and hausa fulani

Kill urself or bring it on
Re: Two Companies Linked To Tinubu, Ambode’s Aide To Collect Land Use Charge by Bede2u(m): 2:35am On Apr 01, 2018
omohayek:

[s]It's a shame, really - in a sane world, the most severe critics of each political crook would be the people from his or her own tribe, but thanks to the obsessive, hate-filled nature of so many tribalistic Nigerians, the very people who are the greatest victims of the crooks are forced to become their chief defenders, due to the "circling the wagons" mentality induced by rank tribalism barely dressed up as righteousness.

This evil dynamic is one of the reasons why I've long believed that "Nigeria" as a unified entity can simply never work: even if, for example, Yorubas were to unilaterally decide to hold Tinubu fully accountable, it's a certainty that the gesture would never be replicated by people from other tribes, and the most visible result would be the loss of a politician seen - especially by those who attack him the most - as championing Yoruba interests, to no net benefit in terms of reduced corruption, as the competing tribal champions would quickly rush to fill in the gap.[/s] Where are the SE's equivalents of Ilorin people stoning Saraki and calling him a thief, or the humiliation visited on Olu Falae by his own people on learning about the payout he received from GEJ? As things currently stand, such a thing would be inconceivable: even when someone like Metuh is caught redheaded and openly admits to his crimes, his "kinsmen" still circle the wagons crying "witch hunt". [s]Let's not even mention how Ibori is still regarded as some sort of hero after serving his second UK prison sentence for stealing! How can accountability ever prevail in such a national atmosphere?

Nigeria needs at the very least to be radically decentralized, so that holding power at the center ceases to be seen as of being of crucial importance. Only then will it be possible for at least parts of the country to hold their politicians to the highest standards without worrying that they are simply disadvantaging themselves against other parts in which corruption is actually celebrated as an achievement[/s].
All u typed is nonsense...the bolded is wat u wanted to say. I laugh when tribalists call other people tribalist. Of course am sure u wont notice any humiliation Igbos gv to their thieving politicians. U just are not wired to see that. U hate igbos and become surprised wen they hate u back.
We all voted against gej supposedly because he was corrupt. Imagine my surprise when the same ppl who condemned gej celebrate tinubu. It has no ethnic colouration?
One sure thing about we igbos unlike yoruba and hausa tribe- no man who isnt fighting for biafra can ever have god-like status in south east. EVER.
My guy whether u condemn tinubu or not the fact is that he would keep using his god-like status among u ppl to defraud and enslave you folks. Igbos dont care . Our own is to point out ur hypocrisy in a rude manner

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Companies Linked To Tinubu, Ambode’s Aide To Collect Land Use Charge by Nobody: 4:51am On Apr 01, 2018
Bede2u:
All u typed is nonsense...the bolded is wat u wanted to say. I laugh when tribalists call other people tribalist. Of course am sure u wont notice any humiliation Igbos gv to their thieving politicians. U just are not wired to see that. U hate igbos and become surprised wen they hate u back.
We all voted against gej supposedly because he was corrupt. Imagine my surprise when the same ppl who condemned gej celebrate tinubu. It has no ethnic colouration?
One sure thing about we igbos unlike yoruba and hausa tribe- no man who isnt fighting for biafra can ever have god-like status in south east. EVER.
My guy whether u condemn tinubu or not the fact is that he would keep using his god-like status among u ppl to defraud and enslave you folks. Igbos dont care . Our own is to point out ur hypocrisy in a rude manner
Re: Two Companies Linked To Tinubu, Ambode’s Aide To Collect Land Use Charge by omohayek: 7:33am On Apr 01, 2018
Bede2u:
The guy u quoted said lagosians are slaves. That might include Igbos and other tribes living in lagos. Let me now tell u my own clear and simple, afonja lagosians and afonjas in general are slaves to tinubu and hausa fulani

Here we see the very sort of raw, unthinking, animalistic tribalism I was talking about! Your hate-saturated carcass will be rotting in some fetid gutter long before I leave this world, of that much you can be certain.

4 Likes

Re: Two Companies Linked To Tinubu, Ambode’s Aide To Collect Land Use Charge by omohayek: 7:44am On Apr 01, 2018
Bede2u:
All this meandering ranting, and you can't refute what I've said by pointing to a single instance of Igbos repudiating an accused thief in their midst! How hard would it have been to disprove my point by doing so? Of course, you didn't bother because such an instance does not exist: from Oduah to Metuh to Ekweremadu to Innocent Chukwuma, the reflexive reaction of tribalistic savages like you is to defend your "brother" or "sister" without even bothering to find out what the charges are, all the while ranting and raving in your paranoid manner about supposed conspiracies to keep you down. You've now become so notorious for such behavior that nobody takes what you have to say seriously, even when there might possibly be an element of truth to it.

As for the charge of "hypocrisy", you wouldn't know the meaning of the term if a dictionary fell from the sky and hit you over the head with the page opened to where the term is defined, otherwise you'd have realized that I am far from being a hypocrite, in as far as I called for the police and EFCC to thoroughly investigate this issue in my very first post on this topic. To a criminally-minded, tribalistic primitive with no comprehension of objective morality, it must have seemed obvious to you that I would disregard Tinubu's possible wrong-doing in the name of tribal solidarity, but that is where I and my people differ from yours: whether we're talking Tinubu, Kashamu, Bode George, Saraki, Obanikoro or whoever, we believe that they all must be made to face the law's reckoning at some point, as they are elected to serve us rather than to enrich themselves. The only reason a few like Tinubu don't receive the true level of wrath they deserve is because of the existence of so many loud bestial tribalists like you, who make crystal clear through your insulting ramblings that all you really care about is bringing down anything and everything Yoruba, and that you'd have no problem at all with Mobutu and Abacha levels of corruption as long as your precious "sons" and "daughters" were given impunity.

7 Likes

Re: Two Companies Linked To Tinubu, Ambode’s Aide To Collect Land Use Charge by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 01, 2018
omohayek:

To a criminally-minded, tribalistic primitive with no comprehension of objective morality, it must have seemed obvious to you that I would disregard Tinubu's possible wrong-doing in the name of tribal solidarity, but that is where I and my people differ from yours: whether we're talking Tinubu, Kashamu, Bode George, Saraki, Obanikoro or whoever, we believe that they all must be made to face the law's reckoning at some point, as they are elected to serve us rather than to enrich themselves. The only reason a few like Tinubu don't receive the true level of wrath they deserve is because of the existence of so many loud bestial tribalists like you, who make crystal clear through your insulting ramblings that all you really care about is bringing down anything and everything Yoruba, and that you'd have no problem at all with Mobutu and Abacha levels of corruption as long as your precious "sons" and "daughters" were given impunity.
Re: Two Companies Linked To Tinubu, Ambode’s Aide To Collect Land Use Charge by WisdomFlakes: 8:53am On Apr 01, 2018
omohayek:

All this meandering ranting, and you can't refute what I've said by pointing to a single instance of Igbos repudiating an accused thief in their midst! How hard would it have been to disprove my point by doing so? Of course, you didn't bother because such an instance does not exist: from Oduah to Metuh to Ekweremadu to Innocent Chukwuma, the reflexive reaction of tribalistic savages like you is to defend your "brother" or "sister" without even bothering to find out what the charges are, all the while ranting and raving in your paranoid manner about supposed conspiracies to keep you down. You've now become so notorious for such behavior that nobody takes what you have to say seriously, even when there might possibly be an element of truth to it.

As for the charge of "hypocrisy", you wouldn't know the meaning of the term if a dictionary fell from the sky and hit you over the head with the page opened to where the term is defined, otherwise you'd have realized that I am far from being a hypocrite, in as far as I called for the police and EFCC to thoroughly investigate this issue in my very first post on this topic. To a criminally-minded, tribalistic primitive with no comprehension of objective morality, it must have seemed obvious to you that I would disregard Tinubu's possible wrong-doing in the name of tribal solidarity, but that is where I and my people differ from yours: whether we're talking Tinubu, Kashamu, Bode George, Saraki, Obanikoro or whoever, we believe that they all must be made to face the law's reckoning at some point, as they are elected to serve us rather than to enrich themselves. The only reason a few like Tinubu don't receive the true level of wrath they deserve is because of the existence of so many loud bestial tribalists like you, who make crystal clear through your insulting ramblings that all you really care about is bringing down anything and everything Yoruba, and that you'd have no problem at all with Mobutu and Abacha levels of corruption as long as your precious "sons" and "daughters" were given impunity.

Please stop wasting your time with either that bebe boy and his brother waveybra or whatever he calls himself, they are both ibo. On another thread they both insulted Awolowo and accused him of corruption and committing suicide while at the same time defended Ekweremadu after I took them to the cleaners. Bebe said Ekweremadu used his stolen loot to develop Enugu and for that reason he is better than Tinubu.

This is the thread: https://www.nairaland.com/4428661/5-different-ways-tinubu-enslaved

Those are the kind of characters you are dealing with. Why these ibos are so fixated on Lagos matter is staggering to the mind. Please stop wasting your time with them.

5 Likes

Re: Two Companies Linked To Tinubu, Ambode’s Aide To Collect Land Use Charge by WisdomFlakes: 9:01am On Apr 01, 2018
omohayek:

Here we see the very sort of raw, unthinking, animalistic tribalism I was talking about! Your hate-saturated carcass will be rotting in some fetid gutter long before I leave this world, of that much you can be certain.

Let me tell you something I have observed about these ibo obsession with Lagos. It increased dramatically the moment Ambode signed that Yoruba language law. Since that moment, their hatred for Lagos state reached feverish proportions. They've been throwing everything, including the kitchen sink, in their attempt to denigrate the state ever since. You are not dealing with rational human beings, so please stop wasting your time with those lowlifes because their motives are based on ethnic hatred for yorubas and Lagos itself.

5 Likes

Re: Two Companies Linked To Tinubu, Ambode’s Aide To Collect Land Use Charge by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 01, 2018
Bede2u:

He gives them crumbs from his vast loot and uses jazz to enslave them.

1 Like

Re: Two Companies Linked To Tinubu, Ambode’s Aide To Collect Land Use Charge by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 01, 2018
Babateemd:
Re: Two Companies Linked To Tinubu, Ambode’s Aide To Collect Land Use Charge by ivandragon: 8:30am On Apr 02, 2018
lol...

truly truly I say unto you all...

Nigerians are not ready to throw off the shackles of poverty & tribalism.

it is hilarious to see those who are very vocal when it comes to condemning PDP members & affiliates for corruption suddenly find an excuse for Tinubu to loot his state blind.

how can you condemn Sule Lamido for allegedly stealing 'N10b' & excuse BAT for allegedly stealing 'N100b'?

how can you, in good conscience, insult FFK for receiving N400m from government coffers over a 4 yr period when BAT receives over N10b every month from state coffers?

how can you live with yourself for condemning Deziani for having properties worth over $100m but see BAT as a godsend when he owns properties worth over $1b?

if YOU can find a reason to support BAT's thievery, then you have no moral justification to condemn other people who support their own thieving heroes...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Garba Shehu On Magu Probe: Nigerians Should Prepare For Shocking Revelations / Umahi's Sack: We're Waiting For Court Documents To Take Actions - INEC / 4 Victims Of Kaduna Mosque Attack Left Behind 61 Orphans, Widows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.