Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

The Green And The Dry Timber - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Green And The Dry Timber (230 Views)

Green Pass Required For Access Into Vatican From 1 October( Pix) / What Happened To Me When I Attempted A Forty-day Dry Fast In The Wilderness / The Dry Bones Series: Can You Raise A Dry Bones Up? Ans: Yes, but.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Green And The Dry Timber by jonatoye(m): 7:22am On Mar 31, 2018
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: The Green and The Dry Timber

WORD FOR TODAY
Everything that happened to Christ Jesus while on earth is a prototype of the things that can happen to you. There is no anointing that can exempt you from experiencing the true nature of the earth!!!
Scriptural Reference
" For if they do these things when the timber is green, what will happen when it is dry?" (Luke 23.31AMP)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you are still living on earth Jesus said you will have plenty tribulations (John 16:33). He also said that if as a green tree He experienced all these, how much more we as dry timber. If Christ Jesus who is God personified was persecuted, beaten, killed as a green timber, anything God allows in your life can happen to you.

He regarded us as a dry timber because He knows our weaknesses, consecration, imperfectness and level of our obedience to His precepts.

What you need as you go on in destiny is faith in God and strong believe in your resurrection in every situation of life that seems to crucify you. It is an outright deception to think that by the virtue of your faith in God you can be exempted from typical experience of life. Be on your guard, put your trust in God and operate within the circumference of His will for your life.

Prayer Point:
Lord! I need thee every hour; lead me on through the pathway of destiny in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis:
The concept of dry timber is the fact that; as humans we need God and we are not self sufficient!!
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Have a Refreshed Weekend!!!

(1) (Reply)

Raising Our Expectations / Today, God Will Cause Your Life And Ways To Be Pleasing Unto Him. / Miracle Son Whom Doctors Suggested Should Be Aborted Saves Mom's Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.