Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,857 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Am I OK To Cut This Friendship Off Or Am I Over-reacting? *serious Answers Only* - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I OK To Cut This Friendship Off Or Am I Over-reacting? *serious Answers Only* (2288 Views)

Can You Advise Me Please? Serious Answers Only - 7 Months Of Dating , / How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? / Any Form Of Make Up Is A Turn Off For Me, Am I Ok (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I OK To Cut This Friendship Off Or Am I Over-reacting? *serious Answers Only* by 2morogobeta(f): 8:38am On Mar 31, 2018
So basically,

in 2014 I made a friend with a girl with mental health issues.

Long story short she introduced me to a mutual friend, he was very strange and extremely overweight e.g. takes up two seats on the bus

I decided to still be his friend, as I do not judge.

However, he would often ask to meet me after work - when I did not want him to, and he would turn up anyway. Nonetheless, I would still follow him and allow him to meet me after work and meet me at the bus stop.

So, then after he proceeded to ask me whether I was a virgin, if I masturbate etc. Stupidly, I replied. I said Yes I was, I said yes I did.

From then on, he continued to always bring it up even though it made me feel uncomfortable and I told him to stop.

We often had many fall out in our friendships.

So, once I sent him a picture of my breasts as he was my friend and I wanted his opinion as I was too ashamed of my breast size - just wanted a male opinion. And, he then proceeded to save the photographs and always bring it up and call me "juicy tits" when I told him many times not to.

He used things I told him against me, e.g. when I told him about my mental health issues, my family problems he would use it against me in the future.

Always trying to get me to meet him etc.

So, I tried many times to end the friendship. However, because he was at times often nice to me and he did give me little money nothing much just like 5 dollars, and he often gave me things like second hand phones. So I kept the friendship going.

However, I spoke to him recently - and he kept bringing up past things, and kept calling me "boo" etc even though I told him not to , he said that he calls every girl boo and then he proceeded to call me his favourite virgin. (I am 25 now and still a virgin)

I feel like I can do better than him, and he is dragging me down. Is it ok to cut the friendship off or am I over reacting?
Re: Am I OK To Cut This Friendship Off Or Am I Over-reacting? *serious Answers Only* by Shedrack777: 8:48am On Mar 31, 2018
is like you don't know what you needed. you love this man but you want him to make the first move

1 Like

Re: Am I OK To Cut This Friendship Off Or Am I Over-reacting? *serious Answers Only* by Demmtek(m): 8:59am On Mar 31, 2018
Who do you really think u are, you send someone your breast pics/ nude pics and you're not in love with him you wanna friendzone him abi , he keep seeing you after work hour provided is time for you he still been nice to you, my boo boo listen you driven him crazy, tell him your mind , you dont have to keep fooling around it is clearly obvious you're in love with him, how come u still a virgin anyway, ooh you waiting for him to propose to you goodluck with that without showing him you really cared about him.

2 Likes

Re: Am I OK To Cut This Friendship Off Or Am I Over-reacting? *serious Answers Only* by 2morogobeta(f): 9:00am On Mar 31, 2018
Demmtek:
Who do you really think u are, you send someone your breast pics/ nude pics and you're not in love with him you wanna friendzone him abi , he keep seeing you after work hour provided is time for you he still been nice to you, my boo boo listen you driven him crazy, tell him your mind , you dont have to keep fooling around it is clearly obvious you're in love with him, how come u still a virgin anyway, ooh you waiting for him to propose to you goodluck with that without showing him you really cared about him.

i sent him the pic for his MALE opinion as I was insecure about them

2. i am a virgin for marraige

3. i dont like him
Re: Am I OK To Cut This Friendship Off Or Am I Over-reacting? *serious Answers Only* by Preshy561(f): 9:03am On Mar 31, 2018
lolangry
Re: Am I OK To Cut This Friendship Off Or Am I Over-reacting? *serious Answers Only* by SmellingAnus(m): 9:07am On Mar 31, 2018
You made his dic.k have a standing ovation after sending him your breast pic and now he continues to reason from his erect dic.k ... I dont blame the guy... Where have you heard that they use petrol to quench fire undecided

3 Likes

Re: Am I OK To Cut This Friendship Off Or Am I Over-reacting? *serious Answers Only* by 2morogobeta(f): 9:11am On Mar 31, 2018
he was doing such before i sent him pic
Re: Am I OK To Cut This Friendship Off Or Am I Over-reacting? *serious Answers Only* by Demmtek(m): 9:20am On Mar 31, 2018
2morogobeta:

3. i dont like him
you still keeping the friendship alive because od the gifts and materialistic stuffs, and after now we call you golddigger you will dissagree, ok what are you by the way
My advice is this there are we can break friendships without been hurt sit him down or if you afraid to confront him chat with him sincerely from your heart tell him how you feel about the whole thing . Though he his gonna be heart broken but it is gonna be healed, with time and for you change how you relate with get a new guy friend if possible not for love for now just on friendship levels and most of all ask for the forgiveness of sin.

2 Likes

Re: Am I OK To Cut This Friendship Off Or Am I Over-reacting? *serious Answers Only* by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 31, 2018
JUICY TIT, you're overreacting
Re: Am I OK To Cut This Friendship Off Or Am I Over-reacting? *serious Answers Only* by 2morogobeta(f): 11:56am On Mar 31, 2018
it is your mother that has juicy and sagging tit

Pepsi101:
JUICY TIT, you're overreacting

1 Like

Re: Am I OK To Cut This Friendship Off Or Am I Over-reacting? *serious Answers Only* by coolestofall(m): 12:07pm On Mar 31, 2018
2morogobeta:

3. i dont like him
Is he ur gay friend? U can only send nude pictures to ur gay friends for their opinion. Nudes sent to a straight guy is assumed to be an invitation for an all nighter.

1 Like

Re: Am I OK To Cut This Friendship Off Or Am I Over-reacting? *serious Answers Only* by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 31, 2018
2morogobeta:
it is your mother that has juicy and sagging tit

I'm not your fat dumb boyfriend that you sent your nude because you reek of inferiority complex and needs validation from a pervert who has been masturbating over your juicy tit.

Perhaps, your poor mother (if you have one) is very daft and cannot train her bastards that's why you cannot confide in her but rather prefers to spew your dirty gibberish online.

2 Likes

Re: Am I OK To Cut This Friendship Off Or Am I Over-reacting? *serious Answers Only* by CastedAyo: 1:21pm On Mar 31, 2018
You're not OK!!

1 Like

Re: Am I OK To Cut This Friendship Off Or Am I Over-reacting? *serious Answers Only* by GeorgeTheCoder: 1:43pm On Mar 31, 2018
Sorry but I must say this straight up - you're a m/o/r/o/n
Re: Am I OK To Cut This Friendship Off Or Am I Over-reacting? *serious Answers Only* by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 31, 2018
2morogobeta:
he was doing such before i sent him pic

If you feel a relationship doesn't add to you or improve you, you are very free to cut off such relationship. You owe nobody any explanations or apologies. It's your life and you have to live it once.

Don't live it apologising to everyone for your being a virgin, for have small boobs or whatever.

Just live your life. Cut off the dude. He's a wet rag on your self esteem.

Besides, hang out with the right crowd, or better still avoid the crowd and seek to improve yourself by engaging in activities that make you a better person.

Friendship is overrated most often.
Re: Am I OK To Cut This Friendship Off Or Am I Over-reacting? *serious Answers Only* by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 31, 2018
Op, you are in the wrong so leave the poor guy alone.
Re: Am I OK To Cut This Friendship Off Or Am I Over-reacting? *serious Answers Only* by 2morogobeta(f): 2:45pm On Mar 31, 2018
what did i do that is wrong
correct me na
Halfpenny:
Op, you are in the wrong so leave the poor guy alone.
Re: Am I OK To Cut This Friendship Off Or Am I Over-reacting? *serious Answers Only* by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 31, 2018
2morogobeta:
what did i do that is wrong
correct me na

1st, You don't have boundaries and then you act all confused.
It was wrong of you to send a straight man a pic of your boobs and you're excuse for doing this was also silly.
You take things from him... did you give him anything materialistic? Do you know that you're leading him on? You are a confused person and you should work on understanding yourself and maybe set some boundaries too. Let this guy go... He wants to impress you and you're playing with fire.

3 Likes

Re: Am I OK To Cut This Friendship Off Or Am I Over-reacting? *serious Answers Only* by Talibando(m): 3:06pm On Mar 31, 2018
This kind tin self i no fit talk ooh[i]This kind tin self i no fit talk ooh[/i]This kind tin self i no fit talk ooh

1 Like

Re: Am I OK To Cut This Friendship Off Or Am I Over-reacting? *serious Answers Only* by myself13: 3:28pm On Mar 31, 2018
In my opinion, you are taking it way too much. You asked for it the moment you shared him pictures of your boobs. You should have even considered it a compliment. Him calling you "Juicy Tit" meant he found you attractive and he is attracted to you, and you are unadmittedly on the way of helping him fulfill the end goal of that attraction(likely mutual), which is to give you the fvvcking experience you have been craving for. From your story, it's crystal clear you like this guy.. why not make it official to him.. or give her the vibes that it won't be bad idea if you start dating/fvcking.But if your intention is out of this equation, and you still wanna maintain your virginity status; perhaps you are scared of catching feelings you might not be able to have control of if this friendship lingers, then you cut off from him.But that boy would make a good first love though. He seems to be good natured. "You two have got your like terms". Won't be a bad idea if you "factorize" with him though.

1 Like

Re: Am I OK To Cut This Friendship Off Or Am I Over-reacting? *serious Answers Only* by Holywizard: 5:09pm On Mar 31, 2018
U are seriously mad and senseless shocked grin tongue cheesy

1 Like

Re: Am I OK To Cut This Friendship Off Or Am I Over-reacting? *serious Answers Only* by lenghtinny(m): 8:36pm On Mar 31, 2018
Many are mad but few are angry
Re: Am I OK To Cut This Friendship Off Or Am I Over-reacting? *serious Answers Only* by Melonny(m): 8:46pm On Mar 31, 2018
Juicy tits.... Lol. Na 5 alive? But why is she angry over Juicy tits
Re: Am I OK To Cut This Friendship Off Or Am I Over-reacting? *serious Answers Only* by faruz: 8:59pm On Mar 31, 2018
CastedAyo:
You're not OK!!
understatement... This one don enta market angry
Re: Am I OK To Cut This Friendship Off Or Am I Over-reacting? *serious Answers Only* by faruz: 9:00pm On Mar 31, 2018
Melonny:
Juicy tits.... Lol. Na 5 alive? But why is she angry over Juicy tits
El-ho-el... cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Am I OK To Cut This Friendship Off Or Am I Over-reacting? *serious Answers Only* by CastedAyo: 9:04pm On Mar 31, 2018
faruz:
understatement... This one don enta market angry

grin
Re: Am I OK To Cut This Friendship Off Or Am I Over-reacting? *serious Answers Only* by stamapro(m): 10:11pm On Mar 31, 2018
i'm not understanding, who has mental health issue here, (from ur story) it's u the op or ur friend that introduced you to this xter under review? let me hear u out b4 I dish u my candid opinion abi advise ne.
Re: Am I OK To Cut This Friendship Off Or Am I Over-reacting? *serious Answers Only* by Marshalxv(m): 10:19pm On Mar 31, 2018
Maybe you should allow him sample your kpekus for his MALE OPINION after that you can come back to us for advice.

1 Like

Re: Am I OK To Cut This Friendship Off Or Am I Over-reacting? *serious Answers Only* by Fourwinds: 1:43pm On Apr 01, 2018
Pepsi101:
I'm not your fat dumb boyfriend that you sent your nude because you reek of inferiority complex and needs validation from a pervert who has been masturbating over your juicy tit.

Perhaps, your poor mother (if you have one) is very daft and cannot train her bastards that's why you cannot confide in her but rather prefers to spew your dirty gibberish online.
you just wrote nonsense.... because she wrote what troubles her, made you to turn it against her? please reason about this again

(1) (Reply)

Something Is Wrong With Nairaland Guys / Between Virginity Or Good Character Which Is Preferable For A Wife / 81-year-old This Morning Star Marries Her 35-year-old Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.