Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,102 members, 7,811,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

Burial Of Man Who Died A Week To His Wedding In Bauchi (Photos) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Burial Of Man Who Died A Week To His Wedding In Bauchi (Photos) (21902 Views)

Biker Arrives His Wedding In Style (Photo, Video) / Indian Groom Runs Away From His Wedding And Jilted Bride Marries A Wedding Guest / Burial Of Rev. Sister Angela Arhona Egbikuadje: US Embassy Denies Siblings Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burial Of Man Who Died A Week To His Wedding In Bauchi (Photos) by CuriousMynd: 8:54am On Mar 31, 2018
The remains of 33 year old man identified as Mopmi Samson Markus who was committed to mother earth in Bauchi State on Thursday, March 29th.

Samsom, 33, died in a fatal accident on March 24, while travelling to Bauchi from Abuja for his wedding to Pheobe Masoyi, slated for tomorrow, March 31st.

May his soul rest in peace, Amen.

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/03/33-year-old-man-who-died-a-week-to-his-wedding-laid-to-rest-in-bauchi.html

Re: Burial Of Man Who Died A Week To His Wedding In Bauchi (Photos) by Shedrack777: 9:12am On Mar 31, 2018
eyya! i'm so sorry. rest in peace. and about your wife to be, i'll take care of that by marrying her off.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Man Who Died A Week To His Wedding In Bauchi (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 1:10pm On Mar 31, 2018
shocked

I need his widow's phone number to sympathize with her.

She needs all the emotional, physical and sexual support possible now.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Burial Of Man Who Died A Week To His Wedding In Bauchi (Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 1:10pm On Mar 31, 2018
May his soul rest in peace!

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Man Who Died A Week To His Wedding In Bauchi (Photos) by KingsleyCEO: 1:11pm On Mar 31, 2018
May his soul rest in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of Man Who Died A Week To His Wedding In Bauchi (Photos) by morgan100(m): 1:11pm On Mar 31, 2018
very sad, RIP

any time way i see the word "BURIAL" i for don pronounce am as "BUHARI" before correcting myself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Man Who Died A Week To His Wedding In Bauchi (Photos) by CastedAyo: 1:12pm On Mar 31, 2018
Shedrack777:
eyya! i'm so sorry. rest in peace. and about your wife to be, i'll take care of that by marrying her off.

Indirectly, you're saying you killed him because of his wife

4 Likes

Re: Burial Of Man Who Died A Week To His Wedding In Bauchi (Photos) by Galaticos444: 1:12pm On Mar 31, 2018
Shedrack777:
and u think u ar funny,grow up kid

8 Likes

Re: Burial Of Man Who Died A Week To His Wedding In Bauchi (Photos) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 31, 2018
Let the month of March just wind up this very minute.... The numbers of death recorded in this month under the supervision of Buhari is just too much..
Re: Burial Of Man Who Died A Week To His Wedding In Bauchi (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 1:15pm On Mar 31, 2018
Just imagine this kinda tragedy..and what happens to the girl now?
Re: Burial Of Man Who Died A Week To His Wedding In Bauchi (Photos) by Mbamifeanyi(m): 1:16pm On Mar 31, 2018
What a tragedy...Rip

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Man Who Died A Week To His Wedding In Bauchi (Photos) by KendrickAyomide: 1:16pm On Mar 31, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I will also collect your wifes phone number to sympathize with her

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Man Who Died A Week To His Wedding In Bauchi (Photos) by BabatCargo(m): 1:20pm On Mar 31, 2018
The kind of news we hear this day is very disheartening

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Man Who Died A Week To His Wedding In Bauchi (Photos) by ochallo: 1:24pm On Mar 31, 2018
can't believe we were born on the same day.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Man Who Died A Week To His Wedding In Bauchi (Photos) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 31, 2018
Y don't i knw dis guy?? He looks so familiar in Abuja here. Must have met him somwia tho... He looks so familiar.. Anyways Abuja so small I must Av ran into him somwia..
May his handsome soul RIP

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Man Who Died A Week To His Wedding In Bauchi (Photos) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 31, 2018
Really a sad one here honestly

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Man Who Died A Week To His Wedding In Bauchi (Photos) by Scarpon(m): 1:30pm On Mar 31, 2018
Mine is CBN should release new 100 notes am tired of searching change for customers
Re: Burial Of Man Who Died A Week To His Wedding In Bauchi (Photos) by PrincessB1(f): 1:30pm On Mar 31, 2018
What a tragedy!!! So sad
Re: Burial Of Man Who Died A Week To His Wedding In Bauchi (Photos) by veacea: 1:32pm On Mar 31, 2018
RIP to dead
Re: Burial Of Man Who Died A Week To His Wedding In Bauchi (Photos) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 31, 2018
Rest well bro
Re: Burial Of Man Who Died A Week To His Wedding In Bauchi (Photos) by Reelmii: 1:56pm On Mar 31, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

wen u die, someone else will take ur widow's number and give her all these surport too... afterall life goes on

3 Likes

Re: Burial Of Man Who Died A Week To His Wedding In Bauchi (Photos) by Memories12411: 1:59pm On Mar 31, 2018
ochallo:
can't believe we were born on the same day.
And you are alive. Praise God..

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Man Who Died A Week To His Wedding In Bauchi (Photos) by congorasta: 2:02pm On Mar 31, 2018
RIP to him
Re: Burial Of Man Who Died A Week To His Wedding In Bauchi (Photos) by Prettyyemi(f): 2:04pm On Mar 31, 2018
Hmmm..
May his soul rest in peace..
May God comfort d ''wife to be'' who is now 'wife who will not be''
Re: Burial Of Man Who Died A Week To His Wedding In Bauchi (Photos) by Brightglory77: 2:10pm On Mar 31, 2018
Shedrack777:
See your life.Are u ok.
Re: Burial Of Man Who Died A Week To His Wedding In Bauchi (Photos) by Shedrack777: 2:12pm On Mar 31, 2018
Galaticos444:
and u think u ar funny,grow up kid
no, i'm just being realistic. after all, i'll rest in peace one day also. and if i die before my wife, someone will take care of her
Re: Burial Of Man Who Died A Week To His Wedding In Bauchi (Photos) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 31, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It's funny to you, right?
Re: Burial Of Man Who Died A Week To His Wedding In Bauchi (Photos) by airminem(f): 2:32pm On Mar 31, 2018
His wife to be is a badluck
Re: Burial Of Man Who Died A Week To His Wedding In Bauchi (Photos) by onomeabuja: 2:41pm On Mar 31, 2018
Shedrack777:
I BEG MAKE UNA STOP TO DEY JOKE WIT ALL THE KIND POST ON SOCIAL MEDIA FOR ATTENTION PLS, ITS VERY VERY PAINFUL TO LOSE A LOVE ONE.
R.I.P TO THE DECEASED & MY CONDOLENCE TO THE FAMILY.

3 Likes

Re: Burial Of Man Who Died A Week To His Wedding In Bauchi (Photos) by uchman48(m): 2:52pm On Mar 31, 2018
Shedrack777:
Not everything are meant to be joked with, this is a human being like you that is set to be a married man by tommorrow and all you have to say is that rubbish you typed, you think you are funny. You are plainly stupid

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of Man Who Died A Week To His Wedding In Bauchi (Photos) by Onyenna(m): 2:55pm On Mar 31, 2018
Heartbreaking indeed...

It's a pity....

May his soul rest in peace, Amen!...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can One Plan A White Wedding With 450k? / My Wedding Pictures / Birthday Party For One Year Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.