Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,064 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Sleeping God Is Good Motors Driver Crashes Into Parking Truck On BeninLagos Road - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Sleeping God Is Good Motors Driver Crashes Into Parking Truck On BeninLagos Road (45383 Views)

Learner Driver Crashes Into A Building In Calabar / Dangote Truck Collides With ‘God Is Good Motors’ Bus At Auchi Junction / The Mercedes Benz Sprinter Introduced By "God Is Good Motors" To Delta Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sleeping God Is Good Motors Driver Crashes Into Parking Truck On BeninLagos Road by ibietela2(m): 5:27pm On Mar 31, 2018
opuama:
The only survivor is my secondary school classmate. She is still hospitalised n my Alma mater has been doing voluntary donations to help with her bills

Really?
Re: Sleeping God Is Good Motors Driver Crashes Into Parking Truck On BeninLagos Road by sirusX(m): 5:34pm On Mar 31, 2018
busky101:
I thought Gigm wasn't prone to accidents embarassed
No one is above accident...we always hope on God's grace each day

ruggedtimi:
Never seen an agofure bus involved in an accident. Plus GIGM like to speed. RIP to the passengers and driver onboard
I have seen an agofure bus in a accident...it wasn't long before it passed us that it ended up in the bush. We had to park and help them cz we were also agufure

No need to generalize on GIGM as they have speed limiters...any driver that wants to speed will speed. Though they have managers who check on them along the journey and ask questions from passengers regarding the driver.
Re: Sleeping God Is Good Motors Driver Crashes Into Parking Truck On BeninLagos Road by ibietela2(m): 5:35pm On Mar 31, 2018
Mhen it has started again.... RIP to the dead.

Sleeping and driving is not a good thing o

Na wa oooo
Re: Sleeping God Is Good Motors Driver Crashes Into Parking Truck On BeninLagos Road by Toide: 5:58pm On Mar 31, 2018
After surviving the last accident I was involve with,I find it difficult traveling the highway most of these road are death trap.
Re: Sleeping God Is Good Motors Driver Crashes Into Parking Truck On BeninLagos Road by poseidon12: 6:01pm On Mar 31, 2018
opuama:
The only survivor is my secondary school classmate. She is still hospitalised n my Alma mater has been doing voluntary donations to help with her bills

That's nice of you guys. I wish her quick recovery. RIP to the dead.
Re: Sleeping God Is Good Motors Driver Crashes Into Parking Truck On BeninLagos Road by Sotty05(f): 6:10pm On Mar 31, 2018
Miss B.R is not the only survivor and only 3 people died .The driver ,B was seated behind the driver ,she survived then the 2 people directly behind her also lost their lives .

May the souls of the departed RIP.
Re: Sleeping God Is Good Motors Driver Crashes Into Parking Truck On BeninLagos Road by tete7000(m): 6:12pm On Mar 31, 2018
oluwasegun007:
they over use their drivers...

the day I entered gigm from lag to abj, I had my heart in my mouth...

the guy just they sleep, we had ti buy bitter cola and other tinz

we just beg the guy in front to engage him in discussion.

it is well.

I always believe the front seat should be reserved for those willing to drive along with drivers. I find it irritating when those at the front seat sitting by the driver begin to sleep. The sleeping front passenger might make the driver even sleep, sleeping is contagious.
Re: Sleeping God Is Good Motors Driver Crashes Into Parking Truck On BeninLagos Road by oluwasegun007(m): 6:14pm On Mar 31, 2018
tete7000:

I always believe the front seat should be reserved for those willing to drive along with drivers. I find it irritating when those at the front seat sitting by the driver begin to sleep. The sleeping front passenger might make the driver even sleep, sleeping is contagious.

I concur.....
Re: Sleeping God Is Good Motors Driver Crashes Into Parking Truck On BeninLagos Road by damselicious1(f): 6:34pm On Mar 31, 2018
mod can u change this topic it's confusing.
When I first saw the topic, I taught that a sleeping god was driving a car. God will continually protect us all
Re: Sleeping God Is Good Motors Driver Crashes Into Parking Truck On BeninLagos Road by Eaglefine(f): 7:29pm On Mar 31, 2018
RIP to the dead
Re: Sleeping God Is Good Motors Driver Crashes Into Parking Truck On BeninLagos Road by shugacane(f): 7:44pm On Mar 31, 2018
all this bloggers sha. true story is:::: the driver was not sleeping. a dangote truck ran into the bus and it collided with another truck parked on the road. just the driver and 2 passengers died. the rest survived.
Re: Sleeping God Is Good Motors Driver Crashes Into Parking Truck On BeninLagos Road by Delivar(m): 8:40pm On Mar 31, 2018
blessedqueen:

Don't say what you don't know... God is good motor drivers speed as if they know what is far ahead... They run like mad.
Every accident is not always about speeding as you guys conclude here. And besides, if you are driving long distance in an expressway will you drive at low speeds? So when will you reach your destination?
Re: Sleeping God Is Good Motors Driver Crashes Into Parking Truck On BeninLagos Road by zone51: 9:09pm On Mar 31, 2018
ACE1010:

Chai!! Very Scarry ! Just like a movie!! shocked shocked shocked shocked Please my brother don't attribute your dad's miraculous escape to "Africa magic". This is God's hand at work...

Bro..that is why I said thank God he got out. God created the world and everything in it. That you have the power to disappear when very essential is a knowledge that you have seeked and God make it work.

Shroud:

If it were brake failure, no driver will use a parked or moving trailer for stoppage.

If tires got burst vehicle will capsid not ram into a stationary trailer packed off the road.

Funny how only your "surviving" dad gave account of what happened in an accident and a lone survivor cannot give account of this very accident.

I wonder the unthinking sods who liked your post.

Great analysis bro... shocked...meanwhile I wrote what happened for real and those who can relate acknowledged it.

ice4u999:

200meters na plane you crash?
congorasta:

200 meters??!!!!!!!!

656 feet...

Ahhhh easy brother

I might not be right with my calculation but the distance is like 3 electric poles apart because the side of the road is kinda slopy, so it aided the vehicle in continuous somersault.

If you know the road map between Gbongan and Ibadan...the location of the accident was after ONIKOYI before Coca Cola plant at Asejire...

LZAA:

oh boi ur grammar no be hia o grin[/quote
Please correct them

[quote author=ice4u999 post=66313742]

At bolded, meaning your dad vanished and reappear far away from the accident?

Yes bro.... You can ask your Yoruba friend what's called Eegbé cool

ChisomDgreatest:

Oga...the driver was asleep oo...my neighbor saw the accident LIVE while coming back from Her hometown... she said her bus was three buses away for the GIG bus before the incident occurred. The woman(survivor) reported that the driver was sleeping

OK cool

Britishcoins:

You and ur Dad must be a good travelers..
May God protect us me too I am about to embark long journey. Minna to Enugu

Yes bro...we based in Osun state then and he do travel to Abuja for filling station documentations and I also schooled in North East...so I travelled by road mostly.

This life no easy, i have travelled nook n cranny of this country by road...May God continue to be with us all
Re: Sleeping God Is Good Motors Driver Crashes Into Parking Truck On BeninLagos Road by Naazz: 9:44pm On Mar 31, 2018
The drivers hardly rest... These Transport Companies ensure the drivers are picking another set of travelers, after dropping one set, without allowing the drivers adequate time to rest. They seem to forget that "Body no be firewood'.
Re: Sleeping God Is Good Motors Driver Crashes Into Parking Truck On BeninLagos Road by Antoeni(m): 3:14am On Apr 01, 2018
First quarter Ritual
Re: Sleeping God Is Good Motors Driver Crashes Into Parking Truck On BeninLagos Road by hectorswag(m): 11:23am On Apr 01, 2018
Lomprico2:

They collided with a "parked" truck!! What other reason will cause that?

Where did you see parked truck in his narrative? undecided
Re: Sleeping God Is Good Motors Driver Crashes Into Parking Truck On BeninLagos Road by delishpot: 11:50am On Apr 01, 2018
blessedqueen:

Don't say what you don't know... God is good motor drivers speed as if they know what is far ahead... They run like mad.

Wasn't talking about the car. I was talking about the handling of the victims.
Re: Sleeping God Is Good Motors Driver Crashes Into Parking Truck On BeninLagos Road by Lomprico2: 12:55pm On Apr 01, 2018
hectorswag:

Where did you see parked truck in his narrative? undecided

Pesin whey no read go come dey yarn dust too! undecided
Re: Sleeping God Is Good Motors Driver Crashes Into Parking Truck On BeninLagos Road by DateMynd44(m): 6:01pm On Apr 01, 2018
opuama:
ehya. Where is that place at ur dp? Looks like Calabar creeks
Re: Sleeping God Is Good Motors Driver Crashes Into Parking Truck On BeninLagos Road by MunorAnne(f): 6:44pm On Mar 17, 2019
My cousin's baby and I were supposed to be in that bus. Missed it by 10 minutes.
Re: Sleeping God Is Good Motors Driver Crashes Into Parking Truck On BeninLagos Road by Imustreturn(m): 7:57am On Mar 18, 2019
itsIYKE:
God is good motors over stress there drivers a lot ......imagine a driver going to Lagos two times in 24 hours
I met a driver at there iyana paja park sometimeago, he got to Lagos 2 am from pH an leaving for enugu the next morning.

You needed to see his eyes. Very heavy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Light Rail Has Finally Landed !!! / Lawyers In Akure Involve In Accident On Their Way To Court, 4 Dead (Graphic Pic) / UK Considering Tougher Rules As Nigerians Bring Highest Number Of Relatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.