Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Johnny Drille Excited About Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Johnny Drille Excited About Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time (53176 Views)

DJ Cuppy's Grandmother, Lady Doja, Excited About Her Baby Lion / 'you All Are So Excited About December Like You Have Money': Hushpuppi Blasts / Johnny Drille Feels So Lonely In This Adorable Photo, Female Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Johnny Drille Excited About Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time by kenx1(m): 3:56pm On Mar 31, 2018
concupiscent:
"Drille my man, from jumping okada in Upper Sokponba, now you're flying. I am so proud of you man and your music is a blessing.

Soar higher."

-concupiscent

He's the best!!
Re: Johnny Drille Excited About Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time by martineverest(m): 4:00pm On Mar 31, 2018
teflonjake:

All the ighodaro's I have met are doing well....i wish him all d best.
I think the name itself is working for them...... it's a nice name with favourable meaning

1 Like

Re: Johnny Drille Excited About Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time by wildkat: 4:15pm On Mar 31, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It's no achievement.

Look here my friend

1 Like

Re: Johnny Drille Excited About Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time by EmmyG012(m): 4:18pm On Mar 31, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It's no achievement.

What do u expect. Badbelle n fatbelle everywhere.

Re: Johnny Drille Excited About Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time by Jubilancy(f): 4:27pm On Mar 31, 2018
pedrilo:
and So? We all have our first time? So wat d hell r u insinuating?

Have not had a first time yet!
Re: Johnny Drille Excited About Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time by futurism: 4:32pm On Mar 31, 2018
concupiscent:
"Drille my man, from jumping okada in Upper Sokponba, now you're flying. I am so proud of you man and your music is a blessing.

Soar higher."

-concupiscent

na edo boy?
Re: Johnny Drille Excited About Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time by futurism: 4:35pm On Mar 31, 2018
etiosa97:

My area. I attended Niger college. One of the most stubbornness school in benin
lol... Na Baptist College I go ooo along TV road cheesy

1 Like

Re: Johnny Drille Excited About Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time by concupiscent: 4:35pm On Mar 31, 2018
futurism:
na edo boy?

"Yes oh, He's from the hood"

-concupiscent

1 Like

Re: Johnny Drille Excited About Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time by futurism: 4:37pm On Mar 31, 2018
justy15:
Don Jazzy doing what he is known for; bringing out upcoming n talented artiste n showcasing them to greater world...congrats mehn
that is his uniqueness... Where him dump korede?
Re: Johnny Drille Excited About Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time by pedrilo: 4:38pm On Mar 31, 2018
Jubilancy:

Have not had a first time yet!
who ask U?
Re: Johnny Drille Excited About Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time by 1x2x3: 4:38pm On Mar 31, 2018
martineverest:
do u know him?....he has made about 7hit tracks and he's still humble.....that's y he is telling u the truth about traveling out.

You don't know what hit track is trust me.
Re: Johnny Drille Excited About Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time by futurism: 4:38pm On Mar 31, 2018
concupiscent:

"Yes oh, He's from the hood"

-concupiscent

oh cool. I left Benin 2015, schooled there for a while. Mum was a Benin woman...
Re: Johnny Drille Excited About Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time by sweetilicious(f): 4:42pm On Mar 31, 2018
That's just why i wish to choose to go to an African country for my leave this year.
Re: Johnny Drille Excited About Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time by concupiscent: 4:42pm On Mar 31, 2018
futurism:
oh cool. I left Benin 2015, schooled there for a while. Mum was a Benin woman...

"cool

Na there I chop winch" grin

-concupiscent
Re: Johnny Drille Excited About Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 31, 2018
Divay22:
BBNAJIA live eviction show tomorrow...

your papa

1 Like

Re: Johnny Drille Excited About Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time by Divay22(f): 4:46pm On Mar 31, 2018
Randy91:

your papa
You ain't worth it.
Re: Johnny Drille Excited About Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 31, 2018
etiosa97:

My area. I attended Niger college. One of the most stubbornness school in benin
I attended Ebvotubu Secondary school, I thought that school and was in same class with that guy lol.

Just kidding
Re: Johnny Drille Excited About Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 31, 2018
Divay22:
You ain't worth it.

Misplaced priority that #20 Gold circle would ve preventedgrin grin

Re: Johnny Drille Excited About Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 31, 2018
They are going to perform for big brother tomorrow @ sa.....with koredo bello....d coconut head @ d oda side of d window.....dis niggas are actually in business class ooo for dose who haven't flown before....
Re: Johnny Drille Excited About Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 31, 2018
futurism:
that is his uniqueness... Where him dump korede?

Koredo deh dah plane wit am na....u blind??
Re: Johnny Drille Excited About Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 31, 2018
I like his sincerity, you will travel more places if you put in more effort.

1 Like

Re: Johnny Drille Excited About Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 31, 2018
Ask4diva:
He sounds like someone entering plane for d first time
Dude pls, shiit is funny cheesy.
Re: Johnny Drille Excited About Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time by Jubilancy(f): 4:57pm On Mar 31, 2018
pedrilo:
who ask U?

U did!
Re: Johnny Drille Excited About Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time by pedrilo: 5:01pm On Mar 31, 2018
Jubilancy:

U did!
if I tear u slap enn. U wan dey accuse me wrongly for public?
Re: Johnny Drille Excited About Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time by Divay22(f): 5:01pm On Mar 31, 2018
Randy91:

Misplaced priority that #20 Gold circle would ve preventedgrin grin
Not that i can't say anything, but your level of stupidity rendered me speechless.

I'm done.

1 Like

Re: Johnny Drille Excited About Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time by Radicalface: 5:06pm On Mar 31, 2018
martineverest:
do u know what u are saying?...it seems u don't know Johnny

who is he,, is he related to buhari
Re: Johnny Drille Excited About Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time by futurism: 5:08pm On Mar 31, 2018
concupiscent:

"cool

Na there I chop winch" grin

-concupiscent

lol hope u dey fly too?
Re: Johnny Drille Excited About Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time by lanreg95(m): 5:12pm On Mar 31, 2018
Dude is travelling to South Africa to perform for tomorrow's Big Brother Naija Live Eviction Show
Re: Johnny Drille Excited About Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time by thunderbabs: 5:13pm On Mar 31, 2018
All accusers of a brother, if u don go airport b4, like. If you don enter plane b4, share. If u ve done neither, jus dey look like Kamoru.

I dont need to add if you ve flown in a plane b4 coz wit ur kinda comments, i knw it s still okada and danfo crew una dey.

Haters of progress
Re: Johnny Drille Excited About Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time by freshinko: 5:33pm On Mar 31, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It's no achievement.
Akpa amu.
Re: Johnny Drille Excited About Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time by martineverest(m): 5:37pm On Mar 31, 2018
1x2x3:

You don't know what hit track is trust me.
u are obviously a kpangolo music lover.....since u haven't heard of 'romeo and julliet' song
Re: Johnny Drille Excited About Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time by concupiscent: 5:56pm On Mar 31, 2018
futurism:
lol hope u dey fly too?
"Only during the day" cool

-concupiscent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Waje On Fire! As She Poses Sexually For Made Magazine (Pictures) / Lilian Afegbai Sits On Tobi's Laps, Takes Permission From Alex / Throwback Photo Of Davido With His Sister And Cousins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.