Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,218 members, 7,836,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Johnny Drille Excited About Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Johnny Drille Excited About Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time (53177 Views)

DJ Cuppy's Grandmother, Lady Doja, Excited About Her Baby Lion / 'you All Are So Excited About December Like You Have Money': Hushpuppi Blasts / Johnny Drille Feels So Lonely In This Adorable Photo, Female Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Johnny Drille Excited About Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time by Kingingboy: 6:00pm On Mar 31, 2018
Throwback:
2 years later, he would have grown the wings of an ingrate, and would have began to demand to be treated like an icon, forgetting that the unrestrained flight of youthful Icarus would always end in free fall after the sun had scorched.

He is rejoicing now over irrelevant perks that come in the line of work. Soon he will reject the very contract he signed despite being in full control of his senses.

Last last, poverty can make you sign your birthright away.

Legally stay away from poverty.
Na wa for u oo. Why not just balance and pick ur nose like u always do when u are bored rather than calling someone an ingrate for just showing excitement.
Re: Johnny Drille Excited About Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time by shallysgirl: 6:04pm On Mar 31, 2018
concupiscent:
"Drille my man, from jumping okada in Upper Sokponba, now you're flying. I am so proud of you man and your music is a blessing.

Soar higher."

Yes he's from Edo state.

we gather dey play police and thief that year na (joking)

https://mavinrecords.com/M/johnny-drille/

-concupiscent

Wow,thats great.
Thanks to Mavin records.
Re: Johnny Drille Excited About Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time by 1x2x3: 6:16pm On Mar 31, 2018
martineverest:
u are obviously a kpangolo music lover.....since u haven't heard of 'romeo and julliet' song

I challenge you to name the 7 hit songs or keep quiet.
Re: Johnny Drille Excited About Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time by Donbrown28: 6:43pm On Mar 31, 2018
Omo this na first class fight oooo
Re: Johnny Drille Excited About Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time by Donbrown28: 6:44pm On Mar 31, 2018
TunezMediaTV:

Nigerian country singer, Johnny Drille who just signed on to Mavin Records has started enjoying one of the best things in Life, leaving this country albeit for a little while. He shared his excitement on gram about his first flight abroad.

He wrote:, "I'm just gonna act cool like I'm not bursting with excitement about traveling out of the country for the first time, EVER!

Can't wait for more adventures ��"

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2018/03/mavin-records-artiste-excited-about.html

Na true oo
Re: Johnny Drille Excited About Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time by brenister10: 7:15pm On Mar 31, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It's no achievement.

Did he said it's an achievement? He was just excited. Please read again and comprehend

1 Like

Re: Johnny Drille Excited About Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 31, 2018
Divay22:

Not that i can't say anything, but your level of stupidity rendered me speechless.

I'm done.

E pain ooooo cheesy cheesy

Re: Johnny Drille Excited About Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 31, 2018
tayebest:
[s][/s]

Rubbish! sad

He never said it's an achievement, but he's rather excited travelling abroad for the first time ever!

Re: Johnny Drille Excited About Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time by sledge08(m): 8:56pm On Mar 31, 2018
IVORY2009:

lolzzz U once lived in that region? Niger college and Maria Goritti lane.... shocked grin

EREDIAUWA AND NOMAYO REPRESENTED!!!
Re: Johnny Drille Excited About Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time by seunfape(m): 9:34pm On Mar 31, 2018
Romantic guy
Re: Johnny Drille Excited About Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time by presh001: 9:35pm On Mar 31, 2018
I so love that ROMEO AND JULIET he sang
Re: Johnny Drille Excited About Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 31, 2018
The golden voice from St saviour. All is well that ends well. Keep soaring high
Re: Johnny Drille Excited About Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time by Addy003(m): 10:56pm On Mar 31, 2018
tayebest:
[s][/s]

Rubbish! sad

He never said it's an achievement, but he's rather excited travelling abroad for the first time ever!
Not just flying... He's flying on a higher level... Not economy class
Re: Johnny Drille Excited About Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time by etiosa97(m): 11:10pm On Mar 31, 2018
IVORY2009:

lolzzz Epaa' Doromo' ooo, Koyor' I once lived in that area too, ICC was my school....

Dem done sell icc give onyibo
Re: Johnny Drille Excited About Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time by Nazaretha1(m): 11:13pm On Mar 31, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It's no achievement.
Now I know why your mum says "giving birth to you is no achievemen".�
Re: Johnny Drille Excited About Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time by IVORY2009(m): 11:15pm On Mar 31, 2018
etiosa97:

Dem done sell icc give onyibo

Oyibo kee I dey come pursue oyibo commit Frm DAT school... Wen Mr Ikillo dey cheesy
Re: Johnny Drille Excited About Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time by IVORY2009(m): 11:19pm On Mar 31, 2018
sledge08:

EREDIAUWA ANpD NOMAYO REPRESENTED!!!

Koyor.....cheesy cheesy

Ewinwinn boys are dangerous @ night...: D

Nomayo is close to Okar market right...
Re: Johnny Drille Excited About Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time by sledge08(m): 1:36am On Apr 01, 2018
IVORY2009:

Koyor.....cheesy cheesy

Lol
Re: Johnny Drille Excited About Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time by sledge08(m): 1:40am On Apr 01, 2018
IVORY2009:

Koyor.....cheesy cheesy

Re: Johnny Drille Excited About Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time by vickrichie001(m): 4:26am On Apr 01, 2018
What is this one saying
Re: Johnny Drille Excited About Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time by JMOB(m): 8:42am On Apr 01, 2018
GOD...today is Sunday and for awhile my hope of travelling just outside Nigeria has been bleeping..when you lack the resources to travel, you will then start to say even that Abroad is not safe or i can also make it in Nigeria...baba God.. pls grant my wishes..even if na one day for Dubai...
Re: Johnny Drille Excited About Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time by Jubilancy(f): 11:33am On Apr 01, 2018
pedrilo:
if I tear u slap enn. U wan dey accuse me wrongly for public?

Tear slap with which hand# abeg go sit down
Re: Johnny Drille Excited About Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time by pedrilo: 11:38am On Apr 01, 2018
Jubilancy:

Tear slap with which hand# abeg go sit down
lol happy Easter. Mk I pardon u cos I can see from ur dp that we attended d same sch n we most likely r from d same state.

1 Like

Re: Johnny Drille Excited About Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time by Jubilancy(f): 12:34pm On Apr 01, 2018
pedrilo:
lol happy Easter. Mk I pardon u cos I can see from ur dp that we attended d same sch n we most likely r from d same state.

Lolz happy easter dearie
Re: Johnny Drille Excited About Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time by onpoint69(m): 1:46pm On Apr 01, 2018
[quote author=Throwback post=66314280]2 years later, he would have grown the wings of an ingrate, and would have began to demand to be treated like an icon, forgetting that the unrestrained flight of youthful Icarus would always end in free fall after the sun had scorched.

He is rejoicing now over irrelevant perks that come in the line of work. Soon he will reject the very contract he signed despite being in full control of his senses.

Last last, poverty can make you sign your birthright away.

Legally stay away from poverty.

I throw you back to whatever cave you have been leaving in.
Re: Johnny Drille Excited About Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time by ashala(m): 8:33pm On Apr 01, 2018
The guy has a g voice
Re: Johnny Drille Excited About Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time by coluka: 11:38am On Apr 02, 2018
futurism:
that is his uniqueness... Where him dump korede?
You no get eyes? Can't you see korede in the background of that picture? BTW will you have ever heard of anyone called Korede bello if not for Don jazzy?
Re: Johnny Drille Excited About Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time by futurism: 1:16pm On Apr 02, 2018
coluka:

You no get eyes? Can't you see korede in the background of that picture? BTW will you have ever heard of anyone called Korede bello if not for Don jazzy?
the God Win crooner has been MIA so long. Wetin u want make I talk. Dude never fit replicate another hit track. Only tiwa still represent wella.

Dija Na belle that one just dey drop pikin like rain...

Even Don Jazzy never find babe to marry lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Waje On Fire! As She Poses Sexually For Made Magazine (Pictures) / Lilian Afegbai Sits On Tobi's Laps, Takes Permission From Alex / Throwback Photo Of Davido With His Sister And Cousins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.