Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,470 members, 7,812,447 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

Anthony Joshua Defeats Joseph Parker (Live Thread) - Sports (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Defeats Joseph Parker (Live Thread) (105364 Views)

Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video / Anthony Joshua VS Joseph Parker: World Heavyweight Boxing Unification Match / Anthony Joshua Vs Joseph Parker Heavyweight Fight Confirmed For March 31 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua Defeats Joseph Parker (Live Thread) by Sparkle777(f): 6:14am On Apr 01, 2018
Everyone including Parker knew AJ was gonna whoop his as s. Nice game.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Defeats Joseph Parker (Live Thread) by cve90: 6:24am On Apr 01, 2018
Dirkcoyt:
The truth is wilder Aj match can swing anyway. but looking at wilder Ortiz match you can clearly see wilder is all brute not a tactician, is not a technical boxer. he almost got boxed out by ortiz due to lack of techniques here below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qs3oZRfb59c&itct=CAYQpDAYCyITCP2W6fOWmNoCFcTjVQodq5wK4DIHcmVsYXRlZEjsxp7OzLDEkUs%3D&client=mv-google&hl=en&gl=NG

This Wilder no too good nor, see how Ortiz dey finish, omo AJ go chop this one raw... grin

ortiz will have boxed wilder out if ortiz was a powerful puncher, all those punches would have pulled wilder out if they were powerful. and when it comes to reach ortiz didn't have the reach compare to equally taller fighters. below explains it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyMRhMnHo2w&itct=CBAQpDAYASITCJzL0_6UmNoCFQ3uVQodY3wHYzIKd2F0Y2gtdnJlY0jwm43npseh9Y0B&client=mv-google&hl=en&gl=NG

i think if Aj maintain a composure against wilder but being more technical and not fight in deaontay brute way he will win but if Aj should switch style by trying to match wilder brute for brute deontay will win, but if aj go tactical then Aj wins

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Defeats Joseph Parker (Live Thread) by jdleo32(m): 6:25am On Apr 01, 2018
BabaO2:
it was bell that saved him against ortiz similar to how James Douglas beat Tyson. He has no chance against Dylian Whyte or Anthony Joshua. Mark it

Wahlia ta lai
If deonte catch Whyte ehh. Hmmmm
Whyte will neva figth in his career again. You think u can compare whytes figth with lucas to the match with deonte n AJ.
Take time if you don't watch boxing hold ur own.
Eddy is using Whyte to bate deonte. There is what we call politics in boxing as well.
That's playing the mind game to weaken his confidence.

4 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Defeats Joseph Parker (Live Thread) by eyinjuege: 6:28am On Apr 01, 2018
goodvision12:
Nigerians with their hypocricy .see how dem carry aj victory for head as if to sey na nigeria him dey represent.This guy is a british boxer.Maybe Bash Ali can still represent us. grin

AJ is Nigerian British, representing Britain the country that gave him a chance.
He's a British boy who knows his roots and has never denied his roots. His generations weren't taken to Britain as slaves, so he actually knows where he is from in Africa.
He's a Britiah lad who's best food is pounded yam and egusi soup, who greets his mother by prostrating.
We will claim him o, same way British people are laying claim to him. If he was a drug dealer, the world will not hear the end of it that he's Nigerian. The same British people will ask if its possible to deport him to his home country despite being born and raised there and having a british passport .
Na so life be, everyone will lay claim to success

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Defeats Joseph Parker (Live Thread) by Nobody: 6:48am On Apr 01, 2018
Thank God AJ won. He has fought more stronger opponents than Parker and wilder put together.
Re: Anthony Joshua Defeats Joseph Parker (Live Thread) by SlyCharlie(m): 6:51am On Apr 01, 2018
Gullah:

Lol, those were in the days of mike Tyson, Lennox lewis and co. Nowadays heavyweights play it safe. Mayweather has taught everyone how to fight defensively for 12 rounds and still win
True but Mayweather ain't heavy weight tho..
He is Wealther
Re: Anthony Joshua Defeats Joseph Parker (Live Thread) by Henri8: 6:55am On Apr 01, 2018
stilldoingokay:

I swear God will not forgive NEPA or aedc whatever there call there self now.
Those Adamawa NEPA na craze dey dia head.

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Defeats Joseph Parker (Live Thread) by Abelattah(m): 6:57am On Apr 01, 2018
congrats bro

Re: Anthony Joshua Defeats Joseph Parker (Live Thread) by Mujtahida: 7:17am On Apr 01, 2018
Kog45:
I thought you are a great boxing analyst but why are you so pain on top AJ victory,no man stop behaving like kid.
I thought he was an analyst oo but he later showed his true motivations:hater

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Defeats Joseph Parker (Live Thread) by Mujtahida: 7:20am On Apr 01, 2018
greggng:

You talk like a novice. Can a kindergarten compete academically with a graduate. Mayweather is light weight while as jushua is heavy weight. You 've to first sign may weather's death warrant before he can compete on that level
didn't you read where he stated that he's just starting to learn about boxing? Means he's a novice. You don't have to stick it into him. Na wetin dey cause online fight be dis.

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Defeats Joseph Parker (Live Thread) by excel101(m): 7:21am On Apr 01, 2018
themonk:

Here are a list of people who have knocked joshua down
1) Lawrence okolie in sparring.
2) 20 year old daniel dubois in sparring
3) 41 year old and rickety wladmir klitchko
4) at his first olympics, I don't know the name of the guy that knocked blood out of his nose.

Names of people who has rocked or knocked down parker: None.

Now compare the calibre of people who has knocked down or knocked out joshua with the calibre of people Joseph parker has fought or sparred with who couldn't even rock him talkless of knock him out.

Joseph parker has never been rocked or knocked down in sparring, New Zealanders have chin of steel.
I hope joshua wins sha, but I think it wouldn't be a knock out
How would you compare a real title fight situation with a training situation.

5 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Defeats Joseph Parker (Live Thread) by Oloripelebe: 7:52am On Apr 01, 2018
yarimo:
can you see him over there? Oya go and knock him out before AJ should come.

In daura abi
Re: Anthony Joshua Defeats Joseph Parker (Live Thread) by HallaDaTruth: 8:03am On Apr 01, 2018
ANTHONY JOSHUA WILL KNOCK OUT DEONTEY WILDER . WILDER WAS ALMOST DEFEATED IN HIS LAST MATCH

4 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Defeats Joseph Parker (Live Thread) by kmaster007: 8:06am On Apr 01, 2018
correct guy.
Re: Anthony Joshua Defeats Joseph Parker (Live Thread) by Checked86: 8:19am On Apr 01, 2018
Glocal1:
I guess that is the contract terms since they were both champions and as incentive to spurr them to agree to fight. I think this is what has been delaying the Wilder vs Joshua bout. The sharing formula of 50:50 is demanded by Wilder 's party while Joshua' s promoter objects to that. Hope a consensus would be reached and the contract signed in no time.
it is very lucrative and nondiscriminatory. I think i like this sport and i don't mind losing all the time. in short, i wouldn't even stress my opponent by exceeding Round two. i would tap out early enough to save energy
Re: Anthony Joshua Defeats Joseph Parker (Live Thread) by Zanas: 8:20am On Apr 01, 2018
sacluxisback:

Mayweather is light weight.

Middle weight is a higher category
Mayweather moved up to middleweight later but he eventually returned to Welterweight before he retired

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Defeats Joseph Parker (Live Thread) by stanbillion200(m): 8:20am On Apr 01, 2018
Wilder a is gallant guy that is full of mouth.
I know that boxers use to talk tough but Anthony Joshua will smack down Deontay Wilder. AJ will definitely shock him to his bone marrows.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Defeats Joseph Parker (Live Thread) by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:22am On Apr 01, 2018
BluntBoy:

AJ earns 12 million pounds.

Parker earns 7 million pounds.

Can u imagine??
Chaii
Re: Anthony Joshua Defeats Joseph Parker (Live Thread) by loomer: 8:36am On Apr 01, 2018
Gullah:

Lol, You want to see bloody and disorganized faces abi grin grin grin. You're a bad somebody

you no dey see money them dey collect and make us stay up late?

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Defeats Joseph Parker (Live Thread) by pooozeee(m): 9:03am On Apr 01, 2018
If you prove sturbon, Anthony Joshua will fight to his fullest and knock his opponent out easily but if you are gentle, Anthony Joshua will be calm and fight you with pity
Anthony Joshua decided not to win parker by knock out
Congratulations to Anthony Joshua

7 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Defeats Joseph Parker (Live Thread) by kmaster007: 9:07am On Apr 01, 2018
Wetin be scores
Re: Anthony Joshua Defeats Joseph Parker (Live Thread) by suco01(m): 9:28am On Apr 01, 2018
themonk:

If there is going to be a KO in that match it is Joshua getting knocked out.

1) Joshua has a weak chin
2) Parker has a chin of pure steel as most new Zealanders like David Tua are known of

I feel the fight will go full 12 rounds and joshua would win because he is very skillful.

1)But note that parker is faster than joshua but has less power.
2)Parker doesn't Gas out like joshua in late rounds but his punching power decreases.

I predict parker by knockout or joshua with the fight going the distance.

u said it. u really know about boxing

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Defeats Joseph Parker (Live Thread) by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 01, 2018
[quote author=cve90 post=66330958][/quote]

After watching this Deontay Fight... I swear I will bet my father's house... AJ is gonna knock him out.
No its not gonna be a decision like last night. AJ will KO Wilder in 7th round.
I know it with all my heart.

AJ is gonna be the UNDISPUTED WORLD CHAMPION
There's nothing anyone can do about it.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Defeats Joseph Parker (Live Thread) by suco01(m): 9:28am On Apr 01, 2018
themonk:

Here are a list of people who have knocked joshua down
1) Lawrence okolie in sparring.
2) 20 year old daniel dubois in sparring
3) 41 year old and rickety wladmir klitchko
4) at his first olympics, I don't know the name of the guy that knocked blood out of his nose.

Names of people who has rocked or knocked down parker: None.

Now compare the calibre of people who has knocked down or knocked out joshua with the calibre of people Joseph parker has fought or sparred with who couldn't even rock him talkless of knock him out.

Joseph parker has never been rocked or knocked down in sparring, New Zealanders have chin of steel.
I hope joshua wins sha, but I think it wouldn't be a knock out

respect
Re: Anthony Joshua Defeats Joseph Parker (Live Thread) by stilldoingokay(f): 10:01am On Apr 01, 2018

I can feel your pain from over there grin

is not funny oo, I really, really prepare to watch the fight, Those stupid people disappoint me for no reason.
Re: Anthony Joshua Defeats Joseph Parker (Live Thread) by dayus444: 10:09am On Apr 01, 2018
For those mentioning the names of those who have dropped AJ in sparing here's what you need to know:

So many things happen in sparring and many of those stories are never told. Sometimes fighters want to try out some new things in sparing and they get caught.

It's the heavyweight division, where one punch can change everything.

All those who have dropped AJ in sparring, does it mean they would beat him in a competitive fight, with belts on the line? Not likely.

Dillan Whyte beat and knocked out Joshua many years ago in the amateurs but AJ knocked him out when they fought for the domestic British title in 2015.

For your information, David Price also dropped AJ in sparring but his career is on a downward spiral motion right now. He fought on the AJ undercard last night and was brutally knocked out by Alexander Povetkin.

So please don't base your judgement on sparring rumors.

P.s.: Wladamir Klitchko has also dropped Deontay Wilder in sparring at least three times.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Defeats Joseph Parker (Live Thread) by pastoradebola: 10:31am On Apr 01, 2018
Am happy 4 him
Re: Anthony Joshua Defeats Joseph Parker (Live Thread) by BluntBoy(m): 11:36am On Apr 01, 2018
adontcare:
u r wrong. His name is. Anthony onoja Ejeh Joshua. From Idomaland. Benue state

SMH...
Re: Anthony Joshua Defeats Joseph Parker (Live Thread) by BluntBoy(m): 11:37am On Apr 01, 2018
Emeskhalifa:

Can u imagine?? Chaii
My brother, na so o. Just one night.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Egypt: AFCON 2021: (1 - 0) On 11th January 2022 / Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AWC Final (2 - 0) On 25th October 2014 / Average Manhood Size Of The Countries In World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.