Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,019 members, 7,835,444 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Confusion As Buhari Commissions Project Already Commissioned By GEJ In Lag -PICS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Confusion As Buhari Commissions Project Already Commissioned By GEJ In Lag -PICS (4277 Views)

Nairaland Funny Comments Of A Post About GEJ In Last Days Of Office.(photos) / Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari / How Fayemi Was Attacked In 2014 By GEJ/PDP Led Federal Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confusion As Buhari Commissions Project Already Commissioned By GEJ In Lag -PICS by collinsVP: 4:24pm On Mar 31, 2018
naptu2:

Nothing was commissioned. The Lagos State Government simply took President Buhari on a tour of the project. It wasn't even a case of phase 1 or phase 2, it was just a tour of the project (the same way Obasanjo toured the project when he visited Lagos in 2003).

Oh ok

Thanks
Re: Confusion As Buhari Commissions Project Already Commissioned By GEJ In Lag -PICS by fabianjay101(m): 4:30pm On Mar 31, 2018
Baawaa:
PDP can lie for nairaland grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
was eko atlantic not commissioned during GEJ tenure? who's deceiving who? fools.
Re: Confusion As Buhari Commissions Project Already Commissioned By GEJ In Lag -PICS by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 31, 2018
stephleena:

and can, I say you shall not achieve anything, as buhari's government?

Amen on his behalf grin grin
Re: Confusion As Buhari Commissions Project Already Commissioned By GEJ In Lag -PICS by oloriooko(m): 4:45pm On Mar 31, 2018
naptu2:

"He must have". Were you there when he instructed Ambode or do you have any proof of this instruction (i.e. Buhari's instruction to Ambode)??

Were you there when he instructed him? Advocate of mediocrity well done oo

1 Like

Re: Confusion As Buhari Commissions Project Already Commissioned By GEJ In Lag -PICS by naptu2: 4:50pm On Mar 31, 2018
oloriooko:

Were you there when he instructed him? Advocate of mediocrity well done oo

grin grin I thought so. He can't answer my very simple question.

I made a statement of fact. You quoted me and claimed that Buhari installed the plaque. I asked you if Buhari was the one that installed the plaque. You couldn't defend your claim, instead you ran away and made another claim. You claimed that Buhari instructed Ambode to erect the plaque. I asked you to prove your claim. Again you couldn't prove your claim and instead you made another crazy claim that I'm defending mediocrity. If you are asked to show where I defended anything, you'll end up running away again. You are very funny.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Confusion As Buhari Commissions Project Already Commissioned By GEJ In Lag -PICS by oloriooko(m): 5:07pm On Mar 31, 2018
naptu2:

grin grin I thought so. He can't answer my very simple question.

I made a statement of fact. You quoted me and claimed that Buhari installed the plaque. I asked you if Buhari was the one that installed the plaque. You couldn't defend your claim, instead you ran away and made another claim. You claimed that Buhari instructed Ambode to erect the plaque. I asked you to prove your claim. Again you couldn't prove your claim and instead you made another crazy claim that I'm defending mediocrity. If you are asked to show where I defended anything, you'll end up running away again. You are very funny.

grin grin grin
Run go where? Say because you be zombie abi grin
All am saying if you need a breakdown is that your master came to commission a plaque saying he was on tour and your most concern is who I stalled or who didn't?
Just imagine the future of most so called youth in this nation, running away from the main point but dwelling on the irrelevant SMH

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confusion As Buhari Commissions Project Already Commissioned By GEJ In Lag -PICS by naptu2: 5:36pm On Mar 31, 2018
oloriooko:

Run go where? Say because you be zombie abi grin
All am saying if you need a breakdown is that your master came to commission a plaque saying he was on tour and your most concern is who I stalled or who didn't?
Just imagine the future of most so called youth in this nation, running away from the main point but dwelling on the irrelevant SMH

1) Nobody is my master.

2) "Just imagine the future of most so called youth". It's difficult to understand what this poorly constructed sentence frag means, but if you are trying to say that I'm a youth, then you are funnier than I thought.

3) You are the one that quoted me and made a claim. I asked you to prove your claim and you couldn't, instead you keep throwing red herrings and trying to change the subject. It was YOU that said that Buhari erected the plaque, you also stated that Buhari instructed Ambode to erect the plaque. Prove your claims or stf.

I'm not interested in your APC vs PDP rubbish, but when you quote me and make a claim, then you should be able to prove it! Anybody that has attended school knows that you should question claims that are presented to you and that the person making the claim should be able to back it up with facts and evidence, not gossip (I don't know what school you attended).

Kids of nowadays just type any nonsense that comes to their head without being able to prove it. That's what beer parlour gossip mongers do.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confusion As Buhari Commissions Project Already Commissioned By GEJ In Lag -PICS by oloriooko(m): 5:42pm On Mar 31, 2018
naptu2:

1) Nobody is my master.

2) "Just imagine the future of most so called youth". It's difficult to understand what this poorly constructed sentence frag means, but if you are trying to say that I'm a youth, then you are funnier than I thought.

3) You are the one that quoted me and made a claim. I asked you to prove your claim and you couldn't, instead you keep throwing red herrings and trying to change the subject. It was YOU that said that Buhari erected the plaque, you also stated that Buhari instructed Ambode to erect the plaque. Prove your claims or stf.

I'm not interested in your APC vs PDP rubbish, but when you quote me and make a claim, then you should be able to prove it!

Kids of nowadays just type any nonsense that comes to their head without being able to prove it. That's what beer parlour gossip mongers do.
Zombie alert!!!!!
By their line of arguements thou shall know them.
Talk about A they argue along B
Aburo Na here I go leave you with your zombiesm seem you are irredeemable grin grin grin grin
SMH

2 Likes

Re: Confusion As Buhari Commissions Project Already Commissioned By GEJ In Lag -PICS by naptu2: 5:44pm On Mar 31, 2018
oloriooko:

Zombie alert!!!!!
By their line of arguements thou shall know them.
Talk about A they argue along B
Aburo Na here I go leave you with your zombiesm seem you are irredeemable grin grin grin grin
SMH

Argumentum ad hominem. You ignore the issue because you can't back up your claims, and resort to insults. Why am I not surprised. grin

1 Like

Re: Confusion As Buhari Commissions Project Already Commissioned By GEJ In Lag -PICS by Sunnynwa: 12:25am On Apr 01, 2018
naptu2:

Nothing was commissioned. The Lagos State Government simply took President Buhari on a tour of the project. It wasn't even a case of phase 1 or phase 2, it was just a tour of the project (the same way Obasanjo toured the project when he visited Lagos in 2003).

What is happening here then?

1 Like

Re: Confusion As Buhari Commissions Project Already Commissioned By GEJ In Lag -PICS by naptu2: 4:00am On Apr 01, 2018
Sunnynwa:

What is happening here then?

Obviously whoever was handling Ambode's Twitter account made a mistake, because all the official Lagos State accounts, the commissioner of information (during his press briefing), the Presidency's accounts and the reports on the NTA and LTV (both before and after the visit) state that he had an inspection tour. Nothing was commissioned.

https://lagosstate.gov.ng/blog/2018/03/28/buhari-pays-two-day-visit-to-lagos/

https://mobile.twitter.com/followlasg/status/978950432906203137

https://mobile.twitter.com/NGRPresident/status/979712077580394496

1 Like

Re: Confusion As Buhari Commissions Project Already Commissioned By GEJ In Lag -PICS by BrokenTV: 6:07am On Apr 01, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

GEJ did not commission anything and if he did, he commissioned only sand because there was nothing but dredged sand on the ground when he visited.

All GEJ did was appear for dedication ceremony.

I know lies, ignorance and Igbos are like brothers and sisters, of course.
Did Buhari commission anything here or not?
Re: Confusion As Buhari Commissions Project Already Commissioned By GEJ In Lag -PICS by deomelo: 6:29am On Apr 01, 2018
BrokenTV:

Did Buhari commission anything here or not?

Both of them did not commission anything.

Jona went for dedication and PMB went to inspect.

BTW, show us where PMB claimed he commissioned anything because he did not

1 Like

Re: Confusion As Buhari Commissions Project Already Commissioned By GEJ In Lag -PICS by naptu2: 6:49am On Apr 01, 2018
deomelo:

Both of them did not commission anything.

Jona went for dedication and PMB went to inspect.

BTW, show us where PMB claimed he commissioned anything because he did not

Wow! Somebody actually understands!

How do you commission something that has not been completed and is not ready for use??

Definition of commission.

2 bring (something newly produced) into working condition.

"we had a few hiccups getting the heating equipment commissioned"

https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/commission

Unfortunately when some Nigerians see a plaque and a ribbon being cut they automatically assume that it's a "commissioning".

https://www.nairaland.com/1203681/pictures-eko-atlantic-opening-ceremony

2 Likes

Re: Confusion As Buhari Commissions Project Already Commissioned By GEJ In Lag -PICS by Babacele: 7:41am On Apr 01, 2018
naptu2:

How do you commission something that has not been completed and is not ready for use??

Unfortunately when some Nigerians see a plaque and a ribbon being cut they automatically assume that it's a "commissioning".

most Igbos don't know anything , and when you try to point out their flaws they go rogue insulting or shifting posts . Funny enough, there are very intelligent ones who deliberately manufacture lies to keep their teeming audience in constant hate filled ignorance . In one breath they condemn Fulani and ascribe every problem in this nation to " Fulani herdsmen" , and in another breath sell a Fulani presidency to us like they are presently selling Atiku et all candidatures.

1 Like

Re: Confusion As Buhari Commissions Project Already Commissioned By GEJ In Lag -PICS by tempest01(m): 8:56am On Apr 01, 2018
naptu2:

The Naomi Campbell saga rally made the BMC dig deep and then become proactive by releasing this, since PMB has been recommissiong GEJs projects lately.
Re: Confusion As Buhari Commissions Project Already Commissioned By GEJ In Lag -PICS by lereinter(m): 1:31pm On Apr 01, 2018
Baawaa:

God of Jonathan Shall rule you as Jonathan ruled this nation grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

fulani herds men shall visit your family
Re: Confusion As Buhari Commissions Project Already Commissioned By GEJ In Lag -PICS by lereinter(m): 1:36pm On Apr 01, 2018
Scarpon:
Mine is CBN should release new 100 notes am tired of searching change for customers

i thought i was the only one thinking of this

here in ibadan you hardly find 100 naira note

no coins no 100 naira note inflation settling in goods to be sold for lets say 400naira will now be sold for 450 and above
Re: Confusion As Buhari Commissions Project Already Commissioned By GEJ In Lag -PICS by deomelo: 2:31pm On Apr 01, 2018
naptu2:

Igbos are internet trolls and nuisance, they are grossly ignorant and unintelligent and you can not engage them in any sane and rational discussion because they are generally ignorant and unintelligent.

Even digging up facts to convince them is a waste of time and the more you do, the more they troll you because they are not interested in facts and knowledge, they'll come up with another dumb and rretarded nonsense, they just want you to know how silly, ignorant, unintelligent, bitter, bigoted and anti Nigeria they are.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seyi Makinde Sacked 28 Lawyers For Not Being The One That Employed Them / IMO: I Saw Uzodinma Packing!!! / COVID-19: Ugwuanyi Grants Relief, Incentives To Taxpayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.