Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

He Broke Up With Me, But I Still Love Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Broke Up With Me, But I Still Love Him (1292 Views)

I Want A Tall Man, I Have Money So I Don’t Care If He’s Broke – Lady Says / Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart / He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Broke Up With Me, But I Still Love Him by ItzChinnex(m): 4:07pm On Mar 31, 2018
I was strongly in love, I was overwhelmed having someone that was more mature, experienced and has everything I needed in a man.
Tall, dark,handsome with pink lips… oh my! Fast forward to now…well, I love him still, but here is my story.

It happened on the 3rd of December 2012 when I was asked to follow back on Twitter due to my nawti tweets. I did follow back, and from that moment there wasn’t a day without us talking. We shared every secret and family information. We told each other what happened in our daily lives. We cheered each other up during bad and good times. Things became so real, and to think that I hadn’t seen this person before.
My feelings for DONALD grew like wildfire every single day. I was in a bad place in my relationship but it ended not because of him. I ended my relationship on reasons that I wasn’t finding myself in the person I was dating. DONALD had a gf too but I didn’t care; I wanted him for myself. He was the “PERFECT GUY” for me. We had our first fight like a child’s play and we resolved because the feeling was too strong to stay away from each other. Then, we decided to meet!

We met on a Sunday afternoon around 2pm. I was speechless when I finally saw him. He was everything and more. We talked, held each others hands and laughed at things we had said on the phone and in chats; then he planted this kiss on my lips. I remember closing my eyes to imagine being Cinderella who just got her ‘ TRUE LOVE ‘ kiss. After he left, the feelings became crazy as we started loving each other with words and expression (not physically) I wanted to be the best woman for him.

The second meeting took place at my house. He had come around my area for some work and thought to see me before he going back. My brother’s girlfriend was home and she met him. She completely liked him and wanted us to be more. Before he left I kissed him passionately because I wanted to keep a reminder in his head that I wanted to be with him.

We started having issues in February when I wanted time with him. I understood his work schedule and how busy he could be but I needed time with him. Then on March 15th I got a text message from him. I knew the message wasn’t mine when I read it.

Apparently, he wanted to send the message to his girlfriend but it got to me, and at the end of the message it read ‘I LOVE YOU’.
I was in shackles! I felt my world crashing down, I cried and cried, not because he still loved her, but also because the time I craved to share with him was also to be shared with her.

I was in pain and was confused. He called to explain things to me. I believed him but my heart was stabbed. I still wanted him and this time I put so much pressure on him. It was too much for him and he took a decision to end it with both I and his girlfriend. I begged him and wanted to hate him but to no avail. I still love him till date. I wish I could have him back.

I could have done better, I could have reacted better. I could have made better decisions, I know. I wish it was possible to turn back the hands of time. I love him, I miss him, I still want him back. Hopefully, he will return to me someday…soon.

Source: http://www.romancegoal.com/2018/03/he-broke-up-with-me-but-i-still-love-him.html?m=1#more

Re: He Broke Up With Me, But I Still Love Him by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 31, 2018
shocked
Re: He Broke Up With Me, But I Still Love Him by AnodaIT(m): 4:50pm On Mar 31, 2018
Back to sender, my break up story. See ya head
Re: He Broke Up With Me, But I Still Love Him by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 31, 2018
NwaAmaikpe1stSon:
shocked
first Son... Seriously? You You Have Brain?
Re: He Broke Up With Me, But I Still Love Him by McBrooklyn(m): 7:38pm On Mar 31, 2018
Then tell him na...
Re: He Broke Up With Me, But I Still Love Him by twentyk(m): 9:46pm On Mar 31, 2018
Awww....so sorry for you.... He who loves most suffers....

(1) (Reply)

Big Question For WOMEN ONLY (photo) / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Niralander And His Soulmate. / Nyesome Wike And Girlfriend Courting In The Law School(throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.