Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Job Title: Vigilance Strategy & Monitoring Officer - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Title: Vigilance Strategy & Monitoring Officer (6169 Views)

Ongoing Vigilance Strategic And Monitoring Officer Recruitment At Ikedc / Vacancy For A Field Monitoring Officer (one Year Contract Only) / Vigilance Strategy & Monitoring Officer Opening At (IKEDC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Job Title: Vigilance Strategy & Monitoring Officer by topie2sure: 8:37pm On Aug 30, 2021
niphemmy364:
I had my first interview today oo
Same here, let me know when u here from them, will keep u updated too
Re: Job Title: Vigilance Strategy & Monitoring Officer by KingAfroNaija: 10:08pm On Aug 30, 2021
Please how was the interview and what was your expected net pay?
niphemmy364:
I had my first interview today oo
Re: Job Title: Vigilance Strategy & Monitoring Officer by KingAfroNaija: 10:09pm On Aug 30, 2021
Please how was the interview and how much was your expected net pay?
topie2sure:

Re: Job Title: Vigilance Strategy & Monitoring Officer by niphemmy364(m): 5:20am On Aug 31, 2021
topie2sure:

ok boss nor wahala
Re: Job Title: Vigilance Strategy & Monitoring Officer by Markfedel(m): 8:18am On Aug 31, 2021
I did not get any mail for interview even after scanning and sending back my Candidates data form. Does anyone know if we would get the mail for interview?
Re: Job Title: Vigilance Strategy & Monitoring Officer by francanthony(m): 8:19am On Aug 31, 2021
Markfedel:
I did not get any mail for interview even after scanning and sending back my Candidates data form. Does anyone know if we would get the mail for interview?
Me Neither
Re: Job Title: Vigilance Strategy & Monitoring Officer by niphemmy364(m): 8:23am On Aug 31, 2021
when did you scan back the form to them.
Re: Job Title: Vigilance Strategy & Monitoring Officer by francanthony(m): 8:31am On Aug 31, 2021
niphemmy364:
when did you scan back the form to them.
on 28th by 4pm, wbu?
Re: Job Title: Vigilance Strategy & Monitoring Officer by niphemmy364(m): 8:39am On Aug 31, 2021
francanthony:
on 28th by 4pm, wbu?
i did mine too dat same day, tho cant remember the exact time. i think dey will still call you for the interview, cos dey postpone some like i heard.
Re: Job Title: Vigilance Strategy & Monitoring Officer by Markfedel(m): 9:11am On Aug 31, 2021
niphemmy364:
i did mine too dat same day, tho cant remember the exact time. i think dey will still call you for the interview, cos dey postpone some like i heard.

Like some of us got mail about interview been postponed?
Re: Job Title: Vigilance Strategy & Monitoring Officer by niphemmy364(m): 9:13am On Aug 31, 2021
yes boss
Re: Job Title: Vigilance Strategy & Monitoring Officer by Stephenfabian: 9:23am On Aug 31, 2021
Markfedel:

Like some of us got mail about interview been postponed?

no ooo....we got the first level interview invite with the zoom link details then I received a call around 12:30pm to tell me that my interview have been postponed, I only know of me and @jayboltpriz who got his postponed too. I guess we were much and they wouldn't have time to interview all of us yesterday. I don't know about your case since you didn't receive the invitation mail at all
Re: Job Title: Vigilance Strategy & Monitoring Officer by niphemmy364(m): 9:29am On Aug 31, 2021
Stephenfabian:

no ooo....we got the first level interview invite with the zoom link details then I received a call around 12:30pm to tell me that my interview have been postponed, I only know of me and @jayboltpriz who got his postponed too. I guess we were much and they wouldn't have time to interview all of us yesterday. I don't know about your case since you didn't receive the invitation mail at all
dats true sha.. . well said
Re: Job Title: Vigilance Strategy & Monitoring Officer by Stephenfabian: 9:33am On Aug 31, 2021
niphemmy364:
dats true sha.. . well said

when I noticed on nairaland that some did theirs afterall yesterday I called the lady to confirm and clear all doubt, she said mine have been rescheduled
Re: Job Title: Vigilance Strategy & Monitoring Officer by niphemmy364(m): 9:40am On Aug 31, 2021
Stephenfabian:

when I noticed on nairaland that some did theirs afterall yesterday I called the lady to confirm and clear all doubt, she said mine have been rescheduled
ok now. nor wahala den . all fingers crossed. lets hope for the best.
Re: Job Title: Vigilance Strategy & Monitoring Officer by Stephenfabian: 9:49am On Aug 31, 2021
niphemmy364:
ok now. nor wahala den . all fingers crossed. lets hope for the best.

yea,, although she said it is resheduled to nextweek weduesday
Re: Job Title: Vigilance Strategy & Monitoring Officer by Jayboltpriz: 11:20pm On Aug 31, 2021
What were some of the questions asked during the interview?
Re: Job Title: Vigilance Strategy & Monitoring Officer by Stephenfabian: 4:31am On Sep 01, 2021
the reschedule first level interview mail has been sent. For those who were complaining that they didn't receive any invite before, am letting you know.
Re: Job Title: Vigilance Strategy & Monitoring Officer by francanthony(m): 8:58am On Sep 01, 2021
Stephenfabian:
the reschedule first level interview mail has been sent. For those who were complaining that they didn't receive any invite before, am letting you know.
yeah, it's well received here, thanks for your input.
Re: Job Title: Vigilance Strategy & Monitoring Officer by Markfedel(m): 7:00am On Sep 02, 2021
Stephenfabian:

Yeah i later got the mail for the interview next week Wednesday...Thanks
Re: Job Title: Vigilance Strategy & Monitoring Officer by Couragegodwin: 10:36pm On Sep 06, 2021
Markfedel:

Yeah i later got the mail for the interview next week Wednesday...Thanks

Did they allow you guys to use calculator for the test? Cos I heard there was an online proctor.
Re: Job Title: Vigilance Strategy & Monitoring Officer by Jhannet: 2:57pm On Sep 08, 2021
Please, who knows the next stage after the first interview?

1 Like

Re: Job Title: Vigilance Strategy & Monitoring Officer by francanthony(m): 7:31pm On Sep 08, 2021
Who else got mail for final level?
Re: Job Title: Vigilance Strategy & Monitoring Officer by Stephenfabian: 8:29pm On Sep 08, 2021
francanthony:
Who else got mail for final level?

have you received a mail for the final interview?
Re: Job Title: Vigilance Strategy & Monitoring Officer by ERNECOGROUP: 8:52pm On Sep 08, 2021
I did bro, pls do you have idea of likely questions for the 2nd stage
Re: Job Title: Vigilance Strategy & Monitoring Officer by Stephenfabian: 8:55pm On Sep 08, 2021
ERNECOGROUP:
I did bro, pls do you have idea of likely questions for the 2nd stage

when is yours?
Re: Job Title: Vigilance Strategy & Monitoring Officer by topie2sure: 9:02pm On Sep 08, 2021
[quote author=francanthony post=105621268]Who else got mail for final level?[/quote
When did u had the first interview, and when were u slated for the final interview
Re: Job Title: Vigilance Strategy & Monitoring Officer by francanthony(m): 9:21pm On Sep 08, 2021
[quote author=topie2sure post=105623767][/quote]I did the first today, the final is friday
Re: Job Title: Vigilance Strategy & Monitoring Officer by Stephenfabian: 9:44pm On Sep 08, 2021
francanthony:
I did the first today, the final is friday

what time was the mail sent to you
Re: Job Title: Vigilance Strategy & Monitoring Officer by Stephenfabian: 9:52pm On Sep 08, 2021
please who else had his first interview today and have gotten a mail for the final interview on friday?
Re: Job Title: Vigilance Strategy & Monitoring Officer by ERNECOGROUP: 6:35am On Sep 09, 2021
I received, my last interview is on Friday, please do you know the likely questions.
Re: Job Title: Vigilance Strategy & Monitoring Officer by topie2sure: 5:11pm On Sep 10, 2021
How was the final interview today guys?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Much Do Banks Pay Workforce Outsourcing Staffs / Vacancies For Corpers And Ond Holders / Advertise Jobs & Vacancies on Major Pedestrian Footbridges In Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.