Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,239 members, 7,842,664 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Emir Zubairu Gwari To Subjects In Kaduna: "Defend Yourselves" - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Emir Zubairu Gwari To Subjects In Kaduna: "Defend Yourselves" (26243 Views)

Court Orders The Eviction Of Deposed Emir Of Kano, Ado Bayero From Palace / Photos Of Dogo, The "Tallest Man In Kaduna" / Traditional Ruler Murdered By His Subjects In Enugu State.see Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Zubairu Gwari To Subjects In Kaduna: "Defend Yourselves" by id4sho(m): 8:40pm On Mar 31, 2018
Emirates are ruled by fulanis, fulanis killing fulanis . Not all fulanis are bad
Re: Emir Zubairu Gwari To Subjects In Kaduna: "Defend Yourselves" by Omololu001: 8:41pm On Mar 31, 2018
bionixs:
stale
your brain is shakinggg guy grin shey I tell you say nah joke I dey crack for here undecided
Re: Emir Zubairu Gwari To Subjects In Kaduna: "Defend Yourselves" by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 31, 2018
APC and Nigerian Army won't come out to criticise this man's statement...
Re: Emir Zubairu Gwari To Subjects In Kaduna: "Defend Yourselves" by CSTR1002: 8:49pm On Mar 31, 2018
Honestly who cares?

I am becoming de-sensitized to Northern issues because they are the ones that will still give buhari 1 million votes from a single town.
Re: Emir Zubairu Gwari To Subjects In Kaduna: "Defend Yourselves" by Evangelistofluv: 8:50pm On Mar 31, 2018
Well said Monarch, SELF defense is not a crime, stay alive God still needs ur service on Earth
Re: Emir Zubairu Gwari To Subjects In Kaduna: "Defend Yourselves" by VanNistelrooy24: 8:51pm On Mar 31, 2018
obonujoker:

Bro my name is Modiu... and I must vote Buhari
That's your personal problem.
Re: Emir Zubairu Gwari To Subjects In Kaduna: "Defend Yourselves" by ogbunka: 8:59pm On Mar 31, 2018
#NnamdiKanu Nnamdi Kanu 6th Feb. 2014

“As they campaign vigorously for elections, you would think, they are coming to grow the economy, enthrone justice, breed unity and tolerance, love for one another.
No, they are coming to elevate Hausa-Fulani supremacy, to reposition the security agencies by sacking all competent hands and replace them with their kinsmen to drive their ethnic domination of the Biafrans, the Fulani herdsmen will be armed and encouraged to slaughter us with impunity, and their masters will protect them.
They are coming to ensure that my people are enslaved forever. Those who do not, believe me, will soon see it happen before their eyes.”

-Nnamdi Kanu 6th Feb. 2014
Re: Emir Zubairu Gwari To Subjects In Kaduna: "Defend Yourselves" by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 31, 2018
More like we are being invaded by terrorists fulanis
Re: Emir Zubairu Gwari To Subjects In Kaduna: "Defend Yourselves" by Ten06(m): 9:09pm On Mar 31, 2018
Does Nigerians really have any other option apart from protecting themselves against the marauders?
Re: Emir Zubairu Gwari To Subjects In Kaduna: "Defend Yourselves" by HamzaAbdullahi8(m): 9:13pm On Mar 31, 2018
Fourwinds:
nonsense....did you hear the Emir preaching violence he said his people should defend themselves... or may you don't understand the meaning of defend?
he said defend yourselves, what other way do pple defend themselves?if not by fighting back
Re: Emir Zubairu Gwari To Subjects In Kaduna: "Defend Yourselves" by delpee(f): 9:20pm On Mar 31, 2018
There's fire on the mountain.....in Asa's voice.
Re: Emir Zubairu Gwari To Subjects In Kaduna: "Defend Yourselves" by MightySparrow: 9:37pm On Mar 31, 2018
MAKE dem release leah sharibu, after make dem destroy theirself. wetin concern me.
Re: Emir Zubairu Gwari To Subjects In Kaduna: "Defend Yourselves" by Coloradvantage(m): 9:38pm On Mar 31, 2018
HamzaAbdullahi8:
i'm sorry I don't agree with this,u cant preach violence against one another,we have to find a peaceful resolution and solution to the killings, not violence.
who be this
Re: Emir Zubairu Gwari To Subjects In Kaduna: "Defend Yourselves" by degamemaster(m): 10:02pm On Mar 31, 2018
HamzaAbdullahi8:
i'm sorry I don't agree with this,u cant preach violence against one another,we have to find a peaceful resolution and solution to the killings, not violence.
All the while Fulanis have been killing people every where, have you thought of finding a peaceful resolution and solutions to the killings? You have been cheering them on hoping that the cork will not someday come back yo roast.
Fulanis/mudslims have planted the seed of violence and anarchy is the result.

Deal with that.
Re: Emir Zubairu Gwari To Subjects In Kaduna: "Defend Yourselves" by shoneye2oluseyi(m): 10:04pm On Mar 31, 2018
Wailers and zombies be careful some elements are hiding under the guise of tribes which they are npt and and cause disharmony amongst Nigerians.
Yes I support restructuring either given more power to the states or regions before Nigeria go the Titanic way...
in order news plots of Land available for sale in Abuja, Ogun and Lagos states
call or whatsapp 07037744048
Re: Emir Zubairu Gwari To Subjects In Kaduna: "Defend Yourselves" by dragunov: 10:20pm On Mar 31, 2018
VanNistelrooy24:
Well said... But dem Odegbami and Abdullateef will still vote for the beast with just a plate of Amala filled with flies and Ewedu.

Phuck off!
Re: Emir Zubairu Gwari To Subjects In Kaduna: "Defend Yourselves" by dragunov: 10:24pm On Mar 31, 2018
HamzaAbdullahi8:
he said defend yourselves, what other way do pple defend themselves?if not by fighting back

Go preach to the ones doing the attacking first. If they listen to you, maybe we will heed to your advice. Otherwise just shut up.
Re: Emir Zubairu Gwari To Subjects In Kaduna: "Defend Yourselves" by lereinter(m): 10:51pm On Mar 31, 2018
if bandits could kill 11 trained soldiers what then could the people do
Re: Emir Zubairu Gwari To Subjects In Kaduna: "Defend Yourselves" by Oxalic(m): 11:19pm On Mar 31, 2018
Good advice.
Re: Emir Zubairu Gwari To Subjects In Kaduna: "Defend Yourselves" by godofuck231: 11:29pm On Mar 31, 2018

Re: Emir Zubairu Gwari To Subjects In Kaduna: "Defend Yourselves" by chiwiszzy80: 11:55pm On Mar 31, 2018
hmmm problems here and there, papa God pls pick my Call.
Re: Emir Zubairu Gwari To Subjects In Kaduna: "Defend Yourselves" by MONITZ: 11:56pm On Mar 31, 2018
Omololu001:
I wonder when you shukwudis go get sense

You better be ready to cry more cause you never see anything.

Even during the period of GEJ,heardsmen were killing people.

What we need now is state police, and the president can't order for it,it's only possible through the NA

But it wasn't as rampant as this then ,there is a stark difference mate..
Re: Emir Zubairu Gwari To Subjects In Kaduna: "Defend Yourselves" by Trexnemesis(m): 2:51am On Apr 01, 2018
Nutase:
Anarchy is looming we need to avert this doom by voting right in 2019.

Yes. Vote out Buhari if we want this nonsense to stop.
Re: Emir Zubairu Gwari To Subjects In Kaduna: "Defend Yourselves" by Fourwinds: 7:01am On Apr 01, 2018
HamzaAbdullahi8:
OK...so do you expect me to seat down and watch for someone to attack me? I hope you will reason with your brain now

1 Like

Re: Emir Zubairu Gwari To Subjects In Kaduna: "Defend Yourselves" by HamzaAbdullahi8(m): 9:18am On Apr 01, 2018
degamemaster:
All the while Fulanis have been killing people every where, have you thought of finding a peaceful resolution and solutions to the killings? You have been cheering them on hoping that the cork will not someday come back yo roast.
Fulanis/mudslims have planted the seed of violence and anarchy is the result.

Deal with that.
pls learn hw to make sensible arguments without bringing your bigotry into it,it makes you sound foolish,what you wish on others will come for u.
Re: Emir Zubairu Gwari To Subjects In Kaduna: "Defend Yourselves" by HamzaAbdullahi8(m): 9:20am On Apr 01, 2018
Fourwinds:
OK...so do you expect me to seat down and watch for someone to attack me? I hope you will reason with your brain now
oga violence is neva d solution period! You hat say this can u fight? if you see war u will run plz keep quiet.
Re: Emir Zubairu Gwari To Subjects In Kaduna: "Defend Yourselves" by Habibatuley23: 9:31am On Apr 01, 2018
clevvermind:
Good one. It is time for everyone to defend themselves against those fools.

I can see foolishness in a all this so until lives ve been repeatedly claimed that's when you defend yourselves
Re: Emir Zubairu Gwari To Subjects In Kaduna: "Defend Yourselves" by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 01, 2018
Onechancearmy:
grin

Abokis killing abokis is always music to my ears. If non-Muslims can find a way of encouraging MUDslims to turn the destructive power of Islam on their fellow MUDslims, we can keep them busy enough to leave us in peace.

Don't be a fool, its not war is Hausa Fulani Vs everyone else.
The indigene of Kaduna are being systematic wiped.
Have you not noticed how the Hausa have been becoming more numerous is all other states.
The plan involves always having a "sabo" in each state.
Many people don't even know what the formar name of the place was before it was called sabo.

The provide cheap everything, from food to transportation. And increase there numbers and acceptance before they start to strike.
Now look at their plan to disarm us and kill us all.
Look at the post detailing where and how effect this plan has been.
https://www.nairaland.com/4426409/before-surrender-guns#66301122
Re: Emir Zubairu Gwari To Subjects In Kaduna: "Defend Yourselves" by Fourwinds: 12:12pm On Apr 01, 2018
HamzaAbdullahi8:
oga violence is neva d solution period! You hat say this can u fight? if you see war u will run plz keep quiet.
people that fight war are they ghosts? so how did you come to conclusion that I can fight? you are just shying away from realities.... did anybody take up fight to the Fulani's before they starting their marauding killing... now you expect people to fold their arms because of peace...so the Fulani don't have peace in their dictionary? And a useless lecturer in one of the higher institution in the north talking foolishly that Fulani's has never been deafed...

you can only know the beginning of war ...you may not be there when it ends
Re: Emir Zubairu Gwari To Subjects In Kaduna: "Defend Yourselves" by lagosrd: 1:40pm On Apr 01, 2018
dre11:

https://www.thecable.ng/kaduna-monarch-subjects-dont-killed-like-fools-defend

Even the emir acknowledged that they are fulani arm bandits been sponsored by Mayetti allah. And one funny person is tellinge that they are not fulani herdsmen
Re: Emir Zubairu Gwari To Subjects In Kaduna: "Defend Yourselves" by enomakos(m): 3:40pm On Apr 01, 2018
HamzaAbdullahi8:
can you negotiate peace with someone that want to kill you?
Re: Emir Zubairu Gwari To Subjects In Kaduna: "Defend Yourselves" by PS712: 4:06pm On Jan 17, 2023
Igba123:
Nigerians are tired of waiting for dis disgrace of a president and his security party men. More ppl need to wake up.
Let's connect/talk. This is about Obi/Datti.. Check and approve DM.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oro: Curfew To Hold Tomorrow In Ikorodu,lagos... Women To Stay Indoor / Suspended Anselm Aidenojie Reconciles With Woman Whom He Allegedly Assaulted / Who Are The Smartest Tribes In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.