Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,172 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Becomes Emir, Drops Title - Culture (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Becomes Emir, Drops Title (62327 Views)

Xenophobia: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Protested, Carried Placard In 2014 (Throwback) / Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi Celebrates His 52nd Birthday With His People On A Horse / Sheikh Adio Confronts Oluwo Of Iwo Akanbi: You Wanted To Have Sex With My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Becomes Emir, Drops Title by Afonjas: 6:20am On Apr 01, 2018
blazhykowskyi:

Another illiterate animal comes forward!

What is fulani attire?

Wawa slave trying to console himself.

Zombie this is how the Fulani traditional leaders dress

Emir in the Middle East don't dress this way

3 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Becomes Emir, Drops Title by Afonjas: 6:22am On Apr 01, 2018
introvertedsoul:
I love this. The SW rulers will all know their place one after the other, and go to pay homage/royalty to the caliphate.
Sai Buhari grin grin grin grin

You say wetin

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Becomes Emir, Drops Title by blazhykowskyi(m): 6:24am On Apr 01, 2018
Afonjas:

Why don't you show me how Wawa ezes dress?

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Becomes Emir, Drops Title by QuotaSystem: 6:27am On Apr 01, 2018
blazhykowskyi:

Now that I've given you the origin or emir, quote me again and let ogun wipe out your generation.

You low life scum.

See schooling with free tuition cheesy

You choked the other guy with facts revealing his ignorance, next thing he developed memory loss pretending the argument was not about emir again, but sultan cheesy

I don't rate the kings position but good job in ploughing through so much ignorance.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Becomes Emir, Drops Title by blazhykowskyi(m): 6:34am On Apr 01, 2018
QuotaSystem:

See schooling with free tuition cheesy

You choked the other guy with facts revealing his ignorance, next thing he developed memory loss pretending the argument was not about emir again, but sultan cheesy

Too many idiots on this forum.

My point is, the guy is overzealous in projecting his Islamic belief over a secular people and a traditional institution. He should simply step down and go take up a full Islamic title.

This issue is very simple and I'm sure he will be dethroned when the other contenders to the title goes to court. But all these ignorant mofos just want to display their foolishness over a simple matter.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Becomes Emir, Drops Title by QuotaSystem: 6:43am On Apr 01, 2018
blazhykowskyi:

Too many idiots on this forum.

My point is, the guy is overzealous in projecting his Islamic belief over a secular people and a traditional institution. He should simply step down and go take up a full Islamic title.

This issue is very simple and I'm sure he will be dethroned when the other contenders to the title goes to court. But all these ignorant mofos just want to display their foolishness over a simple matter.

Those inferiority complex ravaged religious & ethnic bigots see the North everytime they wake up, drink water and want to mate with their wives.

The truth is they're more even religiously intolerant than the Muslims they condemn. I am saying this as a Christian that has smelt their stink for many years.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Becomes Emir, Drops Title by blazhykowskyi(m): 6:46am On Apr 01, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Those inferiority complex ravaged religious & ethnic bigots see the North everytime they wake up, drink water and want to mate with their wives.

The truth is they're more even religiously intolerant than the Muslims they condemn. I am saying this as a Christian that has smelt their stink for many years.

People think it's only Muslims that are religious fanatics. But the south easterners take the cake for religious intolerance and fanatism and some low self-esteem, feeble minded individuals from the west are gradually being infected. I have been called Muslim several times on this forum for not being as stupid as they are.

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Becomes Emir, Drops Title by Afonjas: 6:49am On Apr 01, 2018
Firgemachar:

Amukunmeko ni e. Tell me one Arab country where Emir and Waziri titles are being used.

Eru abooooki!

Arab countries have Emirs but the Emirs dress in Arabs way,

The Fulani in Nigeria don't dress in the Arab way/attire but Fulani or the blood brothers in North Africa

Here is a Yoruba transitional leader dressing like Fulani traditional leaders

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Becomes Emir, Drops Title by Afonjas: 6:52am On Apr 01, 2018
blazhykowskyi:

Why don't you show me how Wawa ezes dress?

What is Wawa ezes?

Stop shifting goal pos
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Becomes Emir, Drops Title by QuotaSystem: 6:54am On Apr 01, 2018
blazhykowskyi:

People think it's only Muslims that are religious fanatics. But the south easterners take the cake for religious intolerance and fanatism and some low self-esteem, feeble minded individuals from the west are gradually being infected. I have been called Muslim several times on this forum for not being as stupid as they are.

Couldn't have put it better.

Not saying we should be blind to any threats Islamic expansionism poses, but let's leave the inferiority complex victim playing intolerant mentality for the Osus.

From no emir outside the North their argument has shifted to the wardrobe of the emirs cheesy...anything to float must be grabbed grin

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Becomes Emir, Drops Title by blazhykowskyi(m): 7:01am On Apr 01, 2018
Afonjas:

What is Wawa ezes?

Stop shifting goal pos

Oh. Go and ask your dad what you are.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Becomes Emir, Drops Title by Afonjas: 7:08am On Apr 01, 2018
blazhykowskyi:

Oh. Go and ask your dad what you are.

Smh
You're empty and I don't have time to waste on you

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Becomes Emir, Drops Title by Eziokwu1: 7:15am On Apr 01, 2018
Afonjas:

That guy na proper Zombie.
You know Zombies don't realize that they are already Zombies? lol

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Becomes Emir, Drops Title by blazhykowskyi(m): 7:25am On Apr 01, 2018
Afonjas:

Smh

You are full as in fool.

Don't forget to post pictures of those osus that were given N5 each during election.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Becomes Emir, Drops Title by blazhykowskyi(m): 7:37am On Apr 01, 2018
Firgemachar:

Ayiri!

Stop trying to be clever by half!! How does an ordinary half cartoon picture prove that Emir and Waziri are not abooki titles

I never mentioned Sultan. Oponu!!!

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Becomes Emir, Drops Title by Afonjas: 7:39am On Apr 01, 2018
blazhykowskyi:

You are full as in fool.

Don't forget to post pictures of those osus that were given N5 each during election.

Smh
Was he doing campaign?

Anyway, the Emir has come to stay!,

2 Emirs in Yorubaland now! grin

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Becomes Emir, Drops Title by blazhykowskyi(m): 7:40am On Apr 01, 2018
Afonjas:

Smh

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Becomes Emir, Drops Title by Afonjas: 7:50am On Apr 01, 2018
[quote author=blazhykowskyi post=66331889][/quote]

You just posted a picture of PDP sharing money as usual while we are talking of Yoruba traditional leaders submitting their tradition and Culture to Sokoto Caliphate

How is that picture related to the East?

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Becomes Emir, Drops Title by blazhykowskyi(m): 7:51am On Apr 01, 2018
Afonjas:

You just posted a picture of PDP sharing money as usual while we are talking of Yoruba traditional leaders submitting their tradition and Culture to Sokoto Caliphate

How is that picture related to the East?

slowpoke. Go and check the post I quoted.

Gosh! Are people from iboland this daft?
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Becomes Emir, Drops Title by blazhykowskyi(m): 7:52am On Apr 01, 2018
Afonjas:

Smh

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Becomes Emir, Drops Title by Afonjas: 7:57am On Apr 01, 2018
blazhykowskyi:

slowpoke. Go and check the post I quoted.

Gosh! Are people from iboland this daft?

Igbo people are not this daft bro.

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Becomes Emir, Drops Title by blazhykowskyi(m): 8:05am On Apr 01, 2018
Afonjas:

Igbo people are not this daft bro.

I will take the word of uwazuruike over a nonentity like yours.

He said igbo is the most foolish tribe in the world.

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Becomes Emir, Drops Title by olusola200: 8:26am On Apr 01, 2018
This head need examination

His downfall is approaching

Yahoo yahoo king hustling babe in unilag

Ur is about to full..

Don't be in a hurry ur Bleep up need treatment, we know that,
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Becomes Emir, Drops Title by TheKingIsHere: 8:32am On Apr 01, 2018
Truthcat:
Alakori aridin, I'm sure your useless fathers said the same thing you are saying now during Afonja only to have their unborn generations dealing with it today. Just answer when you are called cowards because only 1% male in Yorubaland are men, the rest of you just have penis tied to your waist. There are people all over the world who don't engage in brawl but have their brain in place to make sure something like this doesn't happen and quickly correct it when it does. I guess your elders are still sleeping and don't know what Oluwo has done. Awon eyan k'eyan akobata egbe, obo lagido, eru aye. The most self-hating cursed lineage ever, keep your head bowed in shame. I pray fulani kill 90% Yoruba so we will at least know we are minority in Nigeria, we are currently living like minority anyway. Yoruba, brains to protect and defend yourselves you don't have. You lack confidence to speak up and stand by your own. You are dead people already. Continue, you will just succeed in dividing Yorubaland into two and see how you become full time slaves.

You raised some valid points.

See the picture of the former oba of iwo now dressed like an emir sitting on yoruba ancestral royal chair.

This is the highest form of insult to the yorubas.

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Becomes Emir, Drops Title by neutralview: 8:36am On Apr 01, 2018
I now agree! His brain is paining Him. What nonsense!
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Becomes Emir, Drops Title by Piroll(m): 8:55am On Apr 01, 2018
This Oluwo again, it is high time the necessary quarters do the needful concerning this man
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Becomes Emir, Drops Title by Afonjas: 9:41am On Apr 01, 2018
blazhykowskyi:

I will take the word of uwazuruike over a nonentity like yours.

He said igbo is the most foolish tribe in the world.

Who is Uwazuruike?

Get behind me old man

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Becomes Emir, Drops Title by PreyeIjo: 10:44am On Apr 01, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin All Yoruba Kings are Frauds and Fake Thrones
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Becomes Emir, Drops Title by hitchowoyemi(m): 10:53am On Apr 01, 2018
Eziokwu1:
Yoruba Muslims are the problem with Yorubas.

Nobody should say or tell me otherwise. Anybody with common sense would know this by now.

I am just here imagining how progressive, forward thinking and trail blazing the Yorubas would have been if they were 100% christian, if they can achieve what they have right now with just 50%.

Check out the list of top 100 Yoruba intellectuals or 95% of any positivity that comes out of the Yorubas and you will see that Yoruba muslims are gross underperformers.
Islam always a negative to development.

I just thank God for my own people. Aspiring to be a jew (Highest achieveing ethnic group on the planet). Infact, just about any other thing out there is 1000% better than being a Mohammedan headslammer with acute slave mentality and innate inferiority conplex.

Tufiaa

Argue with your shadow.

Mr acclaimed flat-head, bera say somfn else than display your ethno-religious bigotry. Yorubas are blessed across board. Leave us to worry about our problem while you worry about bringing back uncle Nnamdi KANU that has betrayed ur confidence sir. If the Iwo people accept this development, so be it, otherwise the king is on his own. Hi, Jagaband d-Igbo
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Becomes Emir, Drops Title by Firgemachar: 12:32pm On Apr 01, 2018
[quote author=blazhykowskyi post=66331856][/quote]

Look, man! You are trying hard.
Modern day use of Emir and Waziri is peculiar to the Fulani of northern Nigeria.
Even the king in question has said he is trying to be one of them.
So what's your point

Adura, Alejo, Alubosa, Alubarika, Wahala, Ladani, Seriki etc etc all have middle eastern/abooki origins. Yet, does that make these words not modern day Yoruba words
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Becomes Emir, Drops Title by emmysoftyou: 12:55pm On Apr 01, 2018
Chai

The igbo people said it ooo
That this people need to be free from mental slavery..
Even here, the Yoruba youth can do anything to support the north so I'm not surprised.

Keep the assimilation going until your brain is reset to their own level.

Untrusted and confusing tribe.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Becomes Emir, Drops Title by blazhykowskyi(m): 1:33pm On Apr 01, 2018
Firgemachar:

Look, man! You are trying hard.
Modern day use of Emir and Waziri is peculiar to the Fulani of northern Nigeria.
Even the king in question has said he is trying to be one of them.
So what's your point

Adura, Alejo, Alubosa, Alubarika, Wahala, Ladani, Seriki etc etc all have middle eastern/abooki origins. Yet, does that make these words not modern day Yoruba words

So it's now about modern?

Dude give it up you are a low self-esteem dunce.

You are the dumbest person to ever quote me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Brazil adopts Yoruba as official language - Lekkigists / Igboho: Oro Worshippers Impose 7-day Curfew; Women, Visitors To Remain Indoors / Oba Aruna Ishola: "Any Oba Who Sees Me Will Die"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.