Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,467 members, 7,830,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

‘take Me Back Or I Kill You’ – Jilted Hubby Stabs, Drags Naked Wife In Street - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ‘take Me Back Or I Kill You’ – Jilted Hubby Stabs, Drags Naked Wife In Street (761 Views)

‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) / Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting / Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘take Me Back Or I Kill You’ – Jilted Hubby Stabs, Drags Naked Wife In Street by Islie: 6:49pm On Mar 31, 2018
Siphathisiwe Tshuma

HUSBAND from hell!

Welcome Ndlovu from Nketa 8 in Bulawayo did not take kindly to rejection from his wife Ruth Ndlovu and he stripped her naked before taking nude pictures of her.

It happened last week when Ruth returned home from work to find Welcome waiting for her in the bedroom armed with a knife.

He forcibly stripped her naked and then stabbed her twice on the breast in the process taking pictures using his phone.

His intention was to leak the pictures on social media. He then force marched the naked wife to his aunt’s house.

Upon arrival he told her to explain what happened as she bled. Before she could utter a word, he pounced on her with fists and open hands threatening that he would kill her if she didn’t take him back.

The abuse went on for hours until Ruth managed to call her brothers who came to her rescue.

She then reported the matter to the police. Welcome has since appeared in court facing physical assault charges before West Commonage magistrate Lungile Ncube.

A medical report was submitted in court proving that Ruth had multiple stab wounds on the chest as a result of the assault.

The matter was postponed to 29 March for the State to gather more facts.

The court heard that Ruth had since deserted her matrimonial home and was now living in fear as Welcome allegedly threatened to kill her.

A medical report submitted in court shows that Ruth had multiple stab wounds on the chest as a result of the assault.

http://www.b-metro.co.zw/take-me-back-or-i-kill-you-jilted-hubby-stabs-drags-naked-wife-in-street/

Pic of the wicked husband

lalasticlala

Re: ‘take Me Back Or I Kill You’ – Jilted Hubby Stabs, Drags Naked Wife In Street by MistadeRegal(m): 6:54pm On Mar 31, 2018
And a pic of the wife?
undecided
Re: ‘take Me Back Or I Kill You’ – Jilted Hubby Stabs, Drags Naked Wife In Street by princechurchill(m): 7:16pm On Mar 31, 2018
Where is the breast that was stabbed?
Re: ‘take Me Back Or I Kill You’ – Jilted Hubby Stabs, Drags Naked Wife In Street by Onechancearmy(m): 7:17pm On Mar 31, 2018
Dude has no self Respect. For the two above me, I pray that your cravings to see gory images doesn't put you into trouble one day.

1 Like

Re: ‘take Me Back Or I Kill You’ – Jilted Hubby Stabs, Drags Naked Wife In Street by VanNistelrooy24: 7:20pm On Mar 31, 2018
Another thread for the Nairaland feminist group to call their fathers and every male species in their family "SCUMS"

(1) (Reply)

Video/pictures: Somali Weds Two Women On Same Day / Jumia 2018 Christmas Sales And Gifts -everything For The Family This Christmas / Meet The World Youngest Mum in the world!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.