Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting (59672 Views)

Am I Doing The Right Thing Or I Will Regret It / Please I Need Someone To Tell Me If I’m Wrong Or Not. / Is My Perception Of marriage Wrong Or Am I Making A Mistake? Advise Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting by Gabby2022: 4:16pm On May 29, 2022
I stay with my sis and her husband,most of the time I am always home due to the nature of their job.My sis husband younger brother stays with us but he is hardly home because of work.

Fast forward he has been wanting to let his girlfriend come stay with us since ASUU is on strike, my sis was relunctant but she finally agreed.

Today makes it one week since she came, she has been helping with chores and cooking but the only issue is when her bf (my bro-in-law) is around they bath naked even sleep naked, but with duvet.

Mind you it is a room and parlour self-contain and i feel they shouldn't fornicate knowing fully well i am around.

I haven't told my sis yet because I don't want my sis to kick her out.Right now she has monopolized the bed at night when my sis is not around.

Even if you are wayward,at least show some decency and class.

115 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting by faithfull18(f): 4:25pm On May 29, 2022
Ladies! This is all shades of wrong. No self-respect. This girl doesn't have parents If I was your sis, I wouldn't allow her. They are not even married.

But wait oh, a room and parlor self-contain, where do the owners of the apartment sleep

603 Likes 41 Shares

Re: Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting by Mindlog: 4:26pm On May 29, 2022
You mean the entire space where your sister, her husband, his younger brother, you and now the girlfriend stay, is a room and parlour self-contain?

629 Likes 37 Shares

Re: Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 29, 2022
Why you come dey refer to US as EVEN THOUGH YOU'RE WAYWARD. No be us provoke you,be calming down abeg.

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting by Gabby2022: 4:29pm On May 29, 2022
Mindlog:
You mean the entire space where your sister, her husband, his younger brother, you and now the girlfriend stay, is a room and parlour self-contain?
They both spend majority of their time at work,its only twice a week all of us are gathered

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting by Cutehector(m): 4:31pm On May 29, 2022
The effrontery! angry

21 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting by Mindlog: 4:59pm On May 29, 2022
Gabby2022:

They both spend majority of their time at work,its only twice a week all of us are gathered

Ok but it is still very wrong bringing a girlfriend into a married sibling's home! I am wondering why your brother-in-law (your sister's husband) allowed the girl to come stay!

130 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 29, 2022
If you’re not comfortable, go to your bf’s house

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting by mardis: 5:01pm On May 29, 2022
Some girls are so loose that even the devil hail them. How can someone be so irresponsible? Imagine furnicating in a house that your so called bf is squatting? Where is the respect? That is why guys threat them any how. Someone's daughter o, anyway i usually don't blame those kind of girls as they say "an apple does not fall far from the tree".
Later they'll say, body count shouldn't matter when settling down.
May we not give birth to irresponsible children.

268 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 29, 2022
Gabby2022:

While I growing up, it was a taboo for anyone (except babies) to sleep on the matrimonial bed of a married couple....

So I can't phantom how anyone would feel comfortable lying down on a matrimonial bed of another couple and would still go on to have sex on that same bed, what kind of disrespect is that!!!?!!

Please confront those people...
And if they refuse, report them to both your sister and her husband...

What nonsense! angry

171 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting by Emma2Seconds: 5:20pm On May 29, 2022
The Beautiful ones are not yet born. After the nonsense act if they don't eventually get married, An innocent Man will come and carry empty, second hand and wasted product.I pity Real Niggas

73 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting by Gabby2022: 5:40pm On May 29, 2022
Mindlog:

Ok but it is still very wrong bringing a girlfriend into a married sibling's home! I am wondering why your brother-in-law (your sister's husband) allowed the girl to come stay!
Bro code I guess,they share a close relationship.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting by Mindlog: 5:44pm On May 29, 2022
Gabby2022:

Bro code I guess,they share a close relationship.

I am just imagining how many beds are in that space, where the husband and wife sleeps, the younger brother and his girlfriend sleeps then you!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting by Richy4(m): 5:52pm On May 29, 2022
<<It is wrong..

<<if your brother in law is working as u claimed, Then common sense should have told him to get a one star hotel or a cheap place where both of them can have quality few hours together if they can't help it...Not taking his brother's kind heart and your sister's magnanimity for granted...

<<They can always come back when they have had their fun, and can still pretend to be virgins to none prying eyes.. instead of inconveniencing you..

<<Honestly, your sister is a sweet heart... Just one room and a parlour and she got mixed multitude? Honestly both u and your brother in-law are not supposed to be there.. assuming it was 3 or four bedrooms... Then..

73 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting by Acidbath: 5:56pm On May 29, 2022
Gabby2022:
I stay with my sis and her husband,most of the time I am always home due to the nature of their job.My sis husband younger brother stays with us but he is hardly home because of work.
Fast forward he has been wanting to let his gf come stay with us since ASUU is on strike,my sis was relunctant but she finally agreed.
Today makes it one week since she came,she has been helping with chores and cooking but the only issue is when her bf(my bro-in-law) is around the bath naked even sleep naked,but with duvet.
Mind you it is a room and parlour self-contain and i feel they shouldn't fornicate knowing fully well i am around.
I haven't told my sis yet because I don't want my sis to kick her out.Right now she has monopolized the bed at night when my sis is not around.
Even if you are wayward,at least show some decency and class.

Two people are at fault here...yet you are blaming only the female.

What responsible negroe will bring in his fvCk mate into his brother's little home and be practicing what they do in school right there in someone's matrimonial home?

I should add your sister in the blame game for allowing such.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting by Mindlog: 6:05pm On May 29, 2022
Richy4:
<<It is wrong..

<<if your brother in law is working as u claimed, Then common sense should have told him to get a one star hotel or a cheap place where both of them can have quality few hours together if they can't help it...Not taking his brother's kind heart and your sister's magnanimity for granted...

<<They can always come back when they have had their fun, and can still pretend to be virgins to none prying eyes.. instead of inconveniencing you..

<<Honestly, your sister is a sweet heart... Just one room and a parlour and she got mixed multitude? Honestly both u and your brother in-law are not supposed to be there.. assuming it was 3 or four bedrooms... Then..

Just reading it made me feel claustrophobic, imagining that confined space with 5 adults moving around! sad

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting by Richy4(m): 6:07pm On May 29, 2022
Mindlog:

Just reading it made me feel claustrophobic, imagining that confined space with 5 adults! sad
It's really hard to imagine honestly..

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting by Mindlog: 6:11pm On May 29, 2022
Richy4:

It's really hard to imagine honestly..

I personally can't deal because I know I would develop Panic disorder. sad

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting by Richy4(m): 6:14pm On May 29, 2022
Mindlog:

cheesy grin cheesy
I won't blame you.. one bedroom apartment is not enough for that number... smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting by cavreek: 6:44pm On May 29, 2022
I am speechless
Guess what is gradually becoming like a norm in this present world

8 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting by Biglittlelois(f): 7:23pm On May 29, 2022
Mindlog:

Me too, I'm also claustrophobic embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting by Biglittlelois(f): 7:24pm On May 29, 2022
What an inconvenience taken too far

Op you, your brother-in-law, and his girlfriend shouldn't be in that home at all.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting by Gabby2022: 8:21pm On May 29, 2022
Biglittlelois:
What an inconvenience taken too far

Op you, your brother-in-law, and his girlfriend shouldn't be in that home at all.
The brother in-laws is not the problem,if it's that way I am not also meant to be there.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting by Biglittlelois(f): 8:25pm On May 29, 2022
Gabby2022:

The brother in-laws is not the problem,if it's that way I am not also meant to be there.

How is he not the problem? He invited his girlfriend did he not? And yes you shouldn't be there

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting by bukatyne(f): 8:45pm On May 29, 2022
Why did the wife agree to let her BIL's girlfriend join them? undecided

Girlfriend of swatter: it is complete lack of self worth to do such. I am pressed to ask: where are her parents or anyone she is accountable to

I don't blame the BIL much; not everyone has sense and decorum. If he did and/or received the training his parent gave him, he wouldn't have the guts to bring his girlfriend into the equation.

Since he does not have sense, the wife should have set him straight.

@OP: You & your BIL have same stake in the apartment. Either endure or go back to your parents' house.

The only thing to report is the guy bringing the girl in the first place. Since he has the permission to do so, there is little else that can be done.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting by Acidosis(m): 10:12pm On May 29, 2022
What manner of living arrangement is that?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting by ChybuzzDD(m): 6:31am On May 30, 2022
Acidbath:

Two people are at fault here...yet you are blaming only the female.

What responsible negroe will bring in his fvCk mate into his brother's little home and be practicing what they do in school right there in someone's matrimonial home?

I should add your sister in the blame game for allowing such.

The OP, too, has no business staying there.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting by Vyolet(f): 9:22am On May 30, 2022
Poverty die by fire.
Come to think of it, how can a girl get wet for a squatter in a single room?
How can you as a guy get hard in such condition?
God this kain life, i reject it ooooo..

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting by Gabby2022: 10:45am On May 30, 2022
Vyolet:
Poverty die by fire.
Come to think of it, how can a girl get wet for a squatter in a single room?
How can you as a guy get hard in such condition?
God this kain life, i reject it ooooo..
Read to comprehend

4 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting by Spherical77(m): 11:38am On May 30, 2022
Even though i stay in mansion. My little brother who's still schooling dare not make any attempt bringing his girfriend or whataview just to say hi to us. I can't just imagine my little bro living under my roof with him mumu girfriend who ought to be with her parents. I go break that my brother head before using my mouth to whitewash the idiot girl.

Your sister husband probably live such a lifestyle in his own time reason why he was comfortable to house his mumu brother and the senseless girl.

The problem is obviously not even the sex they are having. They can definitely have it outside his roof. Pikin wey don spoil don spoil. I'm just concerned why would your sister and her hubby house his brother's girlfriend unde their roof? It's totally wrong. She didn't fall from heaven. Even orphans has family (orphanage home)

Tell your sis what the two idiot are doing. She doesn't need any evidence or proof to your claim. The fact that the two idiot cohabit is more than enough proof. She has every right to kick them out of her home. Though she can inform her hubby and they both jointly send them out to go continue where they stop

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting by zed7: 3:54pm On May 30, 2022
A bunch of unambitious people gathered in one place. Why are they accommodating you, their brother and his girlfriend? You guys are irresponsible adults leeching on this couple all in the name of family. Nobody dare lives with my family and I.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting by Richy4(m): 3:59pm On May 30, 2022
zed7:
A bunch of unambitious people gathered in one place. Why are they accommodating you, their brother and his girlfriend? You guys are irresponsible adults leeching on this couple all in the name of family. Nobody dare lives with my family and I.
That's just a careless remark...

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago / Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation / Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.