Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,829 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) - TV/Movies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) (91649 Views)

TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals / TSTV Is Back With Exciting News / How TSTV Is Set To Change Your Internet & Satellite Television Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by Elpacino481(m): 12:07pm On Apr 13, 2018
duwdu:

You're an incurable optimist with regards to these service providers, I swear. Nothing wrong with that, though; but please be cautious recruiting the initiated into believing as fact speculations that are essentially "three birds in the bush."

P34c3
You don finish this guy wallahi.

3 Likes

Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by 4llerbuntu(m): 5:38pm On Apr 13, 2018
duwdu:

You're an incurable optimist with regards to these service providers, I swear. Nothing wrong with that, though; but please be cautious recruiting the initiated into believing as fact speculations that are essentially "three birds in the bush."

P34c3

95% of beliefs and expectations about what TSTV is and intends to provide come from speculations and outright lies spewed by overzealous promoters.

and the damage done already is incalculable. smh

5 Likes

Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by Hollawayn05(m): 9:04pm On Apr 14, 2018
Gradually Loosing interest init

been checking Dis thread regularly and been expecting to see testimonies from people who have gotten ders,
but NO
all am seeing are arguments about all cable TV in and outta Nigeria...

Nonsense

4 Likes

Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by Godwindave(m): 12:00am On Apr 15, 2018
this is very good
Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by Dantedasz(m): 1:00pm On Apr 15, 2018
duwdu:

P34c3

shocked
Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by 4llerbuntu(m): 7:36pm On Apr 15, 2018
Hollawayn05:
Gradually Loosing interest init

been checking Dis thread regularly and been expecting to see testimonies from people who have gotten ders,
but NO
all am seeing are arguments about all cable TV in and outta Nigeria...

Nonsense

Lol. Its FTA. I watch it for free since November.

What is it you want to know or you want testimony about exactly.

I ask because I don't know what it is about TV that you people want exactly.

Its just TV nau.

There's no football on it yet. What else is the testimony? There's news, there's movies on MBC 2 &, Max, there's music stations. There's 1 cartoon station.

What else?

Or is it that I'm not getting this thing right.? E pass television?

1 Like

Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by Hollawayn05(m): 10:32pm On Apr 15, 2018
4llerbuntu:

Lol. Its FTA. I watch it for free since November.

What is it you want to know or you want testimony about exactly.

I ask because I don't know what it is about TV that you people want exactly.

Its just TV nau.

There's no football on it yet. What else is the testimony? There's news, there's movies on MBC 2 &, Max, there's music stations. There's 1 cartoon station.

What else?

Or is it that I'm not getting this thing right.? E pass television?

you been able to she's more light thou ur reply dey funny me..
never new it FTA
what about the music stations e bam?
and picture quality
Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by 4llerbuntu(m): 5:45am On Apr 16, 2018
Hollawayn05:

you been able to she's more light thou ur reply dey funny me..
never new it FTA
what about the music stations e bam?
and picture quality

The picture quality is very good, at par with Dstv picture quality. Mix of HD and SD stations.

Music stations, 1 is strictly Nigerian/African music, 2nd is Foreign music. They show the same music all other music stations show.

They don't have those 'shows' like on MTV base or sound city for now. Just show uninterrupted music. ( which is a good thing in my opinion)
Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by Hollawayn05(m): 8:07am On Apr 16, 2018
4llerbuntu:

The picture quality is very good, at par with Dstv picture quality. Mix of HD and SD stations.

Music stations, 1 is strictly Nigerian/African music, 2nd is Foreign music. They show the same music all other music stations show.

They don't have those 'shows' like on MTV base or sound city for now. Just show uninterrupted music. ( which is a good thing in my o
pinion)

thanks Bro

I think dey deserve a try

as even say Na FTA ��

lastly
is it the kind of gotv antenna or dish like?
and do u need an expert for installation?
Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by mrlycan: 6:53pm On Apr 16, 2018
Kindly rescan ,two stations added including Dubai one
Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by martinz1: 4:28am On Apr 24, 2018
Alejob:
What of the affordable data TSTV promised? Should we expect that too?

Alaalaaalaala
Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by Hollawayn05(m): 11:38am On May 01, 2018
mrlycan:
Kindly rescan ,two stations added including Dubai one

is it easy to mount and Install like gotv and startimes?
or will be needing the help of a technician?
Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by gudvibz(f): 9:37am On Jun 20, 2018
Please where can I get it in Benin
Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by Nobody: 7:51am On May 31, 2019
I think I'm crying. It's that sick. shocked
Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by lacidi: 10:08pm On Sep 08, 2020
Gr8amechi:

You are the one that is getting it wrong, first you said only dstv has right to show epl in Nigeria, now you are saying epl can only be shown on SS3, SS5 But that's not true, those re exclusive channels of dstv, however canal+ has its own sports channel and they have rights to air epl directly but in French not in English. That's what you should have said, go to their website you would see they have right across Nigeria, however their subscription isn't entirely cheap
Oga, what happened to your Canal+ arguement? Didn’t Tstv show the EPL again?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ka3na Stylishly Used Her Leg To Drag Her Shorts After Sex Romp With Praise / BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification / Ozo Wins The BBNaija Innoson Car (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.