Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,434 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) - TV/Movies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) (91520 Views)

TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals / TSTV Is Back With Exciting News / How TSTV Is Set To Change Your Internet & Satellite Television Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by lacidi: 7:32am On Apr 04, 2018
MorataFC:
Well sorry for them grin grin grin

Yeah, I agree with you about ''being dishonest'' but they may call it business strategy cheesy
Dishonesty is never a business strategy. It is only Nigerians that applaud such as a strategy. No company that builds on dishonesty survives, and that's my grouse with Tstv. Note that there wont be any EPL on TSTV next season. You can take that to the bank.

1 Like

Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 04, 2018
lacidi:

Dishonesty is never a business strategy. It is only Nigerians that applaud such as a strategy. No company that builds on dishonesty survives, and that's my grouse with Tstv. Note that there wont be any EPL on TSTV next season. You can take that to the bank.

Yes, next season they are not even sure. It's very stupid to think someone will subscribe 3,500 for some free to air channels. Dstv access at 1,900 is far better than this. Problem with tstv is they made so much noise when they ain't ready. Maybe they just want to sell their decoders to cover their lost, there are lots if people willing to buy. The one that annoys me is that last week they were still claiming they will show live soccer when they know they won't. That's pure deceit on the customers.

4 Likes

Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by slimmoney(m): 1:44pm On Apr 04, 2018
Can someone please give us a first hand review of this tstv
Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by MorataFC: 6:28pm On Apr 04, 2018
lacidi:

what is your own definition of dishonesty? What do you understand by business strategy? I said it before 'I'm not advocating for tstv' but every start-up business will roll out their plan, and what they have in stocks for their customers.
... and when you talk about being honest dstv will tell u ait, stv, Lwt mitv and the likes are free to air channels but let your subscription expire then u will know that there's nothing like free to air in their plan, what do u call that one? Prehonesty?

2 Likes

Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by lacidi: 7:13pm On Apr 04, 2018
MorataFC:
what is your own definition of dishonesty? What do you understand by business strategy? I said it before 'I'm not advocating for tstv' but every start-up business will roll out their plan, and what they have in stocks for their customers.
... and when you talk about being honest dstv will tell u ait, stv, Lwt mitv and the likes are free to air channels but let your subscription expire then u will know that there's nothing like free to air in their plan, what do u call that one? Prehonesty?

Lol. This guy I hope you are enjoying the Tstv channels. Please make sure you discard Dstv and all the other providers and stick with Tstv. I told you b4 that you argue for the sake of winning, not because the argument is factually correct. At least Tstv have confessed that there won't be any live football for now. Same thing I've been saying, but you chose to argue. So see you next season. Let's see if you will watch EPL on Tstv. Smh

1 Like

Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by texazzpete(m): 5:08pm On Apr 05, 2018
MorataFC:
u haven't made any point, so u expect them to broker a deal with premiership when we all know this season will end next month? Can u pay for a movie in a cinema when you know that the movie will end in the next five minutes?
I'm not advocating for tstv but I don't expect any live EPL match for the season (and if they air it that's bonus) but next season will be booom!

The same TSTv that you people said was supposed to launch last year October, that's the one you claim are yet to negotiate any deal for the EPL license?

Lmao

Abeg which 'premiership' are they negotiating with when the EPL has already signed an exclusive deal with Supersport?

You people tell such childish, easily dispelled lies, it's sickening.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by Elpacino481(m): 9:12pm On Apr 05, 2018
Mo tell ourselves the truth. TSTV Channels are Wack. I must confess. poor Content. nothing Exciting
Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 07, 2018
Elpacino481:
Mo tell ourselves the truth. TSTV Channels are Wack. I must confess. poor Content. nothing Exciting

Lol, its no different from HITV without the sports channels. I can't imagine paying 3,500 for some poor quality free to air channels
Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by 4llerbuntu(m): 10:43am On Apr 07, 2018
You people...... Kai

Loooooool.

As a company, TSTV marketing has been complete bullshit, seriously annoying and unprofessional.

But then when you can't employ competent PR that's what you get.

I would not dismiss these TSTV 'fta' in such sweeping terms. Because of the level of interest it generates here, I've actually taken out time to assess the service.

How do you dismiss the stations they have, that are new and just starting service as being rubbish if you've never watched them for a little while?

This is like dismissing DStv as being rubbish because it doesn't have SKY channels as you believe that's the pinnacle of TV grin

But anyway, stunt for the gram cheesy
Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by Acidosis(m): 11:47am On Apr 07, 2018
When you look at this;

https://www.kwese.com

and then you look at this;

https://www.tstvafrica.com

You will realize one has come to do nothing but waste your time. People must realize that pay tv won't be as cheap as consumers expect in so far as consumers want these companies to continue to pay for licenses.

The news about Kwese tv was everywhere sometime last year and 2016. Where are the Kwese tv users today? Of course, they've all gone to hide their faces having realized that at N6270 on Kwese, they won't be getting as much channels as they would on Dstv's N6300.

Whoever promises to give you those mouthwatering deals at extremely cheap prices has only come to waste your time. If it can go cheaper, Kwese tv would have done that, at least, to displace DSTV.

Anyway sha, I would still like to know more about this Kwese tv, especially the movie/entertainment channels. Anyone?
Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by 4llerbuntu(m): 12:59pm On Apr 07, 2018
The thing you don't understand is that those stations that you at touting on dstv as being so good are owned by dstv. They were started from scratch and kept being refined according to what people liked.

Its kind of strange really to keep reading these things. Are you expecting to see Africa Magic or Supersport or big brother africa on other platforms?

Its laughable. If you get access to Sky TV or Virgin TV what will you then say? That Dstv is rubbish?

Because I watch sky and BT TV regularly online, I feel their movies and entertainment are superior to dstv by far, but I wouldn't ever make this type of statement to dismiss them. That's not how it works

Yes, you are used Big Brother etc so does that now mean no on else Is capable of developing content that will become popular?

The Big Brother and AF Mag are by far more popular and earn more viewers than the Almighty football. Fact!

And for those of us who don't even watch Big Brother or Nollywood there's no difference between Africa Magic Yoruba and Any other Nollywood station on any platform.

Abeg chill out with the bombastic dismissal

1 Like

Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by Acidosis(m): 2:23pm On Apr 07, 2018
It has nothing to do with dstv developed contents. But I believe in one statement: whatever is worth doing is worth doing well. The industry has gone too big for anyone to expect customers to waste their monies on test running. People won't pay N3500 for old and repetitive movies when there are available options at cheaper prices.

It is like expecting people to patronize a new telecom company that charges N10/second when the people have options like MTN, Glo, Airtel, etc. It is a fast growing world bro, customers are not interested in your long term plan, they're in for what you can offer them today.

What is tstv and others doing to improve their game? Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it is impossible to displace DSTV but it is plainly laughable to assume a new cable tv like tstv is capable of achieving that.

DSTV has built its content and has been able to attract millions of viewers across Nigeria and Africa. Can tstv afford a sponsored programme like BBN? It is just commonsense. When you see a serious investor, you would know. It goes beyond decoders and dish. DSTV may have started in a small way, but whoever is coming to the market now should be prepared to double dstv's overall investment. In fact, such a company should prepare for war because Dstv can decide to open up its channels for free and it wouldn't even cost them anything. It is business bro (you would do that too if you own a business).

Meanwhile it is not about me or you, but about the majority of viewers, what they love. Heck, most of the programmes I love aren't even dstv's sponsored. They're random stations picked across different continents.

If I wanted cheap or free, I wouldn't need to look the way of dstv, kwese or tstv. Consat and MyTv offers free to air channels more than any other pay tv in Nigeria. Their prices are by far the lowest you can get anywhere, so it is laughable when an unserious company wants to rake in what others make, yet offering poor quality contents (viewers opinion). Nobody would wish to get stuck with '80s movies when others are discussing recent movies and sessions.

Mere comparing tstv website with kwese's should tell you a lot. It is just sad that ignorant people allowed tstv toy with their heads. Those looking for cheap should have known that 7 years before tstv arrived, some pay tvs in Nigeria have been offering free contents at no cost. But of course, we are unaware because we are too blinded by our hatred towards a South African company.
Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 07, 2018
4llerbuntu:
The thing you don't understand is that those stations that you at touting on dstv as being so good are owned by dstv. They were started from scratch and kept being refined according to what people liked.

Its kind of strange really to keep reading these things. Are you expecting to see Africa Magic or Supersport or big brother africa on other platforms?

Its laughable. If you get access to Sky TV or Virgin TV what will you then say? That Dstv is rubbish?

Because I watch sky and BT TV regularly online, I feel their movies and entertainment are superior to dstv by far, but I wouldn't ever make this type of statement to dismiss them. That's not how it works

Yes, you are used Big Brother etc so does that now mean no on else Is capable of developing content that will become popular?

The Big Brother and AF Mag are by far more popular and earn more viewers than the Almighty football. Fact!

And for those of us who don't even watch Big Brother or Nollywood there's no difference between Africa Magic Yoruba and Any other Nollywood station on any platform.

In this moden age no pay TV will be given time to develop because of the strong competition. When dstv was developing their channels they were like the only pay TV around so they had the time to do so plus they had live football. Tstv seriously need live football to stay in the game. At the level dstv are right now, even without live football they will still survive... That is how far apart they are from any other pay TV in the country. If tstv don't get live football, then there won't be enough customers to stay with them while they develop their channels... It's just like the case of hitv that died when they no longer had live football.

As for kwese, I've been saying it that their subscription plan is too high for what they offer. I can't pay over 6k to watch those channels and they want to compete with dstv. Again they need live football to get customers to stay with them while they develop their local contents.

1 Like

Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by Elpacino481(m): 12:10am On Apr 08, 2018
4llerbuntu:

Look, it's all about what viewers get to see. TSTV is whack compared to Dstv and so also Dstv is wack compared to Sky. but for TSTV claiming to want to rub shoulder with DSTV. My brother the way they are now even Mytv better pass. to me TSTV is like the normal free to air i get on my 1.8m dish. nothing spectacular.
Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by 4llerbuntu(m): 3:08am On Apr 08, 2018
Elpacino481:
Look, it's all about what viewers get to see. TSTV is whack compared to Dstv and so also Dstv is wack compared to Sky. but for TSTV claiming to want to rub shoulder with DSTV. My brother the way they are now even Mytv better pass. to me TSTV is like the normal free to air i get on my 1.8m dish. nothing spectacular.

Hmnnn, ok so the problem is that they claim that they want to run shoulder with DStv? grin

If you are going to raise this FTA argument, well the number of dishes and LNB you'll have to track to get anything near what TSTV has aggregated makes it impracticable for most people.

Point is, what they are showing now is not the final or permanent form especially their own stations.

Meanwhile their Nigerian content stations showing music and nollywood are very ok already in my opinion.

Thing is this looks like one is defending them, but that's not the case.

Besides, isn't it still free?

1 Like

Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by mikeycharles(m): 8:27am On Apr 08, 2018
Please note that the world cup will definitely be aired on TSTV's grande sports. Although TSTV has sincerely apologized for the inadequate accessories due to logistics delay.

Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by reumat(m): 10:01am On Apr 08, 2018
If una like make una jumb do international test, i wonda watin una day test, do d needful and stop all dis nonsense sermon with notin to show abt it!!! Since ur decoder come out na pics we day see.
Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by mikeycharles(m): 10:27am On Apr 08, 2018
reumat:
If una like make una jumb do international test, i wonda watin una day test, do d needful and stop all dis nonsense sermon with notin to show abt it!!! Since ur decoder come out na pics we day see.
There is need to integrate data hubs which will supply the necessary data for browsing and carryout tests, before selling to the general public.
Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by 4llerbuntu(m): 11:33am On Apr 08, 2018
Lol.

Anyways, it's a question of time.......... It's a question of time
Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by phranco(m): 3:50pm On Apr 08, 2018
All these things you guys are shouting and ranting here I don't understand, if you come down to aba here, we have pbs TV and mcl TV. They both have at least 5 bein sports channels, that airs top European league like epl, LA liga, bundesliga, seria A, ucl,etc, they mbc2, 4 and mbc action, also Hbo and other exciting channels all for just 2100 only. Does it mean they have bein sport license, cos as far as I know Tstv is more coordinated and richer than them. So I would like to know their secret. Cos in aba here we don't have any problem of watching live football matches, it's as cheap as gala.
Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by reumat(m): 10:26pm On Apr 08, 2018
phranco:
All these things you guys are shouting and ranting here I don't understand, if you come down to aba here, we have pbs TV and mcl TV. They both have at least 5 bein sports channels, that airs top European league like epl, LA liga, bundesliga, seria A, ucl,etc, they mbc2, 4 and mbc action, also Hbo and other exciting channels all for just 2100 only. Does it mean they have bein sport license, cos as far as I know Tstv is more coordinated and richer than them. So I would like to know their secret. Cos in aba here we don't have any problem of watching live football matches, it's as cheap as gala.

My brother tell dem sumtin, naija tins too day different, dis test now wey dem want run na next year the test go finish den dem go start to train pple how to install am the following year, make dem day test am well.
Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by poweredcom(m): 9:06am On Apr 09, 2018
Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by EarthXmetahuman: 10:47pm On Apr 09, 2018
Acidosis:

One thing about you tstv enthusiasts is that you guys make more promises than even the CEO and executives of TSTV. Same way proBuhari enthusiasts made promises that were completely alien to the old man.

My advice for you is to expect less. Cable TV is not some form of unregulated industry.

Lastly, punters are not the main determinants of dstv's success rate. More Nigerians have subscribed recently to see BBN. Naija punters don't subscribe, only rely on viewing centres and bars. If DSTV had relied on naija punters all along, the company would have gone into extinction.

A lot of people subscribe to see Telemundo, The Johnsons, Channels TV, BBC, even Africa Magic Yoruba.

I have been paying #6300 for a while to see these programmes: The amazing race, cake boss, the voice, mystery diners, fear factor, ROK (channel), etc., and I'm not even crazy about football or movies. Apart from ROK (where I get to see the some very recent Naija movies you can find anywhere), others are purely entertainment.
you ignoramus.

Sport is the main things keeping dstv alive in this country or anywhere else for that matter. That's why they will go to any length to renew all neccesary document to air sports unlike every other shows that costs dstv access to watch.

What happened to hitv after they lost the right to air football?

Why are other paytv struggling to break dstv's monopoly?
Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by Nobody: 11:57pm On Apr 09, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:

bros, leave those people....

let dstv loose epl and champions league rights today.....

you will see how many of their subscribers will run away....

the baba is even listing telemundo and africa magic yoruba as if there are no alternatives to those channels...

BBC and channels tv are present in other pay tvs... so, what is his point??

dstv, please just loose ur epl right.... let me see how far you guys will go....

#bleepingdsthievees
Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 10, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
you ignoramus.

Sport is the main things keeping dstv alive in this country or anywhere else for that matter. That's why they will go to any length to renew all neccesary document to air sports unlike every other shows that costs dstv access to watch.

What happened to hitv after they lost the right to air football?

Why are other paytv struggling to break dstv's monopoly?

Only that hitv never had good contents aside sports. This was the reason between May and July nobody subscribed to hitv while there was never shortage on dstv subscription even at the end of the football season. If sports was the only thing that keeps dstv alive then why do people keep subscribing even after the football season? Because I remember in those days I had both hitv and dstv. Inmediately the football season was over I dump my hitv and subscribe to only dstv.
Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 10, 2018
Dreamswayne:

dstv, please just loose ur epl right.... let me see how far you guys will go....

#bleepingdsthievees

But they lost it not too long ago or u forgot hitv? What happened? They still survived, hitv couldn't keep up and dstv easily got their right back. If dstv lose EPL today, yes they will lose subscribers but they will survive, they have gone too far to crash just because of EPL rights.
Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by EarthXmetahuman: 3:42pm On Apr 10, 2018
greenhulk:

Only that hitv never had good contents aside sports. This was the reason between May and July nobody subscribed to hitv while there was never shortage on dstv subscription even at the end of the football season. If sports was the only thing that keeps dstv alive then why do people keep subscribing even after the football season? Because I remember in those days I had both hitv and dstv. Inmediately the football season was over I dump my hitv and subscribe to only dstv.
wrong, hitv actually had good amount stations and programmes and it was dstv trying to compete. Yes hitv was leading before they lost the right to air football

Back then, how many people even care about dstv, when did people start caring about telemundo or bbn. Was it not after dstv had conquered the market and have enough money in their arsenal to start creating shows? Plus decoders became cheaper and more affordable.

Also hitv could have continued to operate like startimes or those smaller cable tvs, but they already had enough investments which operating like smaller cable tv wouldn't cover.
Its like expecting mtn to start operating like ntel after losing right to operate in 34 out of 36 states.

Dstv make all the money from football. If they lose that, kwese or startimes will have more customers than them in 6months.
Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by jayprone(m): 3:43pm On Apr 10, 2018
someone asked TSTV on twitter about the English Premier League,they said they will be airing the EPL and other top leagues in europe starting from next season.
We can only hope they are honest this time.
Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 10, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
wrong, hitv actually had good amount stations and programmes and it was dstv trying to compete. Yes hitv was leading before they lost the right to air football

Back then, how many people even care about dstv, when did people start caring about telemundo or bbn. Was it not after dstv had conquered the market and have enough money in their arsenal to start creating shows? Plus decoders became cheaper and more affordable.

Also hitv could have continued to operate like startimes or those smaller cable tvs, but they already had enough investments which operating like smaller cable tv wouldn't cover.
Its like expecting mtn to start operating like ntel after losing right to operate in 34 out of 36 states.

Dstv make all the money from football. If they lose that, kwese or startimes will have more customers than them in 6months.

Really? Hitv was in so much debt they had no money to pay for EPL right. They even tried to broker a deal with dstv so they can share contents but dstv refused . Hitv owed GTB over 9.5 billion naira. Why do u think they lost the football right? Is it not because GTB refused to loan them any more money. And just mention any decent channels hitv had... Their service was so poor, contents so poor.
Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by EarthXmetahuman: 11:02pm On Apr 10, 2018
greenhulk:

Really? Hitv was in so much debt they had no money to pay for EPL right. They even tried to broker a deal with dstv so they can share contents but dstv refused . Hitv owed GTB over 9.5 billion naira. Why do u think they lost the football right? Is it not because GTB refused to loan them any more money. And just mention any decent channels hitv had... Their service was so poor, contents so poor.
you are not getting it.
you only cemented what i said.

poor management killed hitv. just like everything nigerian.

hitv had enough content to compete with dstv if both do not have football. Crappy is relative. you might as well tell us the content dstv was offering then that you wont find on hitv.

even with "fewer contents", they were controlling the market because of football right until bad management finished the company.
like not servicing their debt etc.
Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by Nodogragra4me(m): 4:58pm On Apr 11, 2018
greenhulk:

Stop whining the forum with half truth and outright lies.... Debt wasn't the reason they couldn't pay for their role that when it expired but internal wranglings amongst the directors and owners... Subair has already written on this subject..in case you don't know who he is, he was the MD of Hitv.

You lied when you averred that they approach dstv for rights sharing. The correct position was that dstv approach them since they had the right and by the time they got over their boardroom squabble their right had already elapsed without their expressing interest on renewal.

The right was subsequently advertised and sold to dstv...dstv has already given be ahead to pay for their current right by renewing it until 2023 or thereabouts.

Sport remains the cash cow for any operator. It is the major, core interest of the majority of subscribers to their premium bouquets.. Dstv knows this otherwise they wouldn't throw a whooping £283m on just that right. That is more than 70%'of their investments on content acquisition.

The sure thing that would happen if tstv goes ahead to air live matches from next season is this: dstv would have to knock on the doors of startimes and kwese to share the rights with them.

Right sharing would be their best route for the next tstv decoder would be not just about Bein TV rights but everything dstv if their data provider, Main one can work it out. Mind you, this data service is most likely never going to be on any other platform except kwese... Mtn can't give their data at 10g for ₦500 just to support dstv...that would amount to scoring own goal.

Main one is the only company part from glo with underground submarine cable to support such intensive and extensive data service.

Tstv says they are here to revolutionise the industry. We wait to see,how

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/business-interviews/210156-hitv-failed-toyin-subair.html

If you can't follow the link I won't mind coping out the entire article and posting it here for your consumption. Stop spreading half truth and out right lies just to win an argument.
Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 11, 2018
Nodogragra4me:

Stop whining the forum with half truth and outright lies.... Debt wasn't the reason they couldn't pay for their role that when it expired but internal wranglings amongst the directors and owners... Subair has already written on this subject..in case you don't know who he is, he was the MD of Hitv.

You lied when you averred that they approach dstv for rights sharing. The correct position was that dstv approach them since they had the right and by the time they got over their boardroom squabble their right had already elapsed without their expressing interest on renewal.

The right was subsequently advertised and sold to dstv...dstv has already given be ahead to pay for their current right by renewing it until 2023 or thereabouts.

Sport remains the cash cow for any operator. It is the major, core interest of the majority of subscribers to their premium bouquets.. Dstv knows this otherwise they wouldn't throw a whooping £283m on just that right. That is more than 70%'of their investments on content acquisition.

The sure thing that would happen if tstv goes ahead to air live matches from next season is this: dstv would have to knock on the doors of startimes and kwese to share the rights with them.

Right sharing would be their best route for the next tstv decoder would be not just about Bein TV rights but everything dstv if their data provider, Main one can work it out. Mind you, this data service is most likely never going to be on any other platform except kwese... Mtn can't give their data at 10g for ₦500 just to support dstv...that would amount to scoring own goal.

Main one is the only company part from glo with underground submarine cable to support such intensive and extensive data service.

Tstv says they are here to revolutionise the industry. We wait to see,how

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/business-interviews/210156-hitv-failed-toyin-subair.html

If you can't follow the link I won't mind coping out the entire article and posting it here for your consumption. Stop spreading has truth and out right lies just to win an argument.

So for ur mind I don't know who Toyin Subair is. The image below is from the horse's mouth himself and I'm posting the link, if u can't open the link I can copy and paste it here for u.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nairametrics.com/a-corporate-story-about-how-and-why-hitv-failed/amp/

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification / Ka3na Stylishly Used Her Leg To Drag Her Shorts After Sex Romp With Praise / Ozo Wins The BBNaija Innoson Car (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.