Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,224 members, 7,836,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

My Husband Disgraces Me Publicly - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Disgraces Me Publicly (2577 Views)

Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video / Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly / Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Disgraces Me Publicly by Forbrok: 6:26am On Mar 05, 2023
Me and my husband dated for 3 years before I got pregnant for him. My son will be 3 years this year. This man doesn’t respect me at all, he disgraces me publicly, complains about everything I do, always says the house is dirty even if I just cleaned the house, he will still complain about it. He cheats on me a lot, I don’t know his phone password, he has s_x with my friends and street sisters but I endure everything because of my child. Any small thing he will start fighting me and I might beg him for days. Like 3 or 4 days, he won’t talk to me. He has money and I have my shop but I’m fed up. He can’t even help me with any little house chore in the house, he comes home late. I’m just 22 years old but I’m dying. Any small issue, he will say he regrets knowing me. He said his biggest regret is dating me. I don’t understand, I did not do anything wrong. We argue almost everyday, he will lock his room door and I won’t be able to enter. He won’t talk to me for days …. I’m dying …. I don’t know what to do. He disgraces me publicly

You can drop an advice here 👉 : [url = www.myfamilypot.com]www.myfamilypot.com[/url]
Re: My Husband Disgraces Me Publicly by Moh247: 6:27am On Mar 05, 2023
You don't love yourself

Simple as ABC.. nobody can love you if you subconsciously hate yourself

The highest anyone can do to you is pity you since you don't rate yourself

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Disgraces Me Publicly by Nobody: 6:29am On Mar 05, 2023
You married a demon possessed man, you are fighting with his spiritual wife and not really him. Avoid men that are promiscuous una no go hear, this is the result. Most of these promiscuous men have spiritual wife they picked from the numerous ladies they have slept with and if you are unfortunate to end up with one, then be prepared for the baggages you’ll be facing. No matter the money a man has and he’s promiscuous and very loose with his body as a man, Please avoid such men and never consider them for dating not to talk of marrying them .

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Disgraces Me Publicly by shuttox: 6:32am On Mar 05, 2023
Cock and bull story

1 Like

Re: My Husband Disgraces Me Publicly by incandescentena: 6:32am On Mar 05, 2023
One side of the story. We need to hear from both parties. May God save her!

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Disgraces Me Publicly by incandescentena: 6:37am On Mar 05, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You married a demon possessed man, you are fighting with his spiritual wife and not really him. Avoid men that are promiscuous una no go hear, this is the result. Most of these promiscuous men have spiritual wife they picked from the numerous ladies they have slept with and if you are unfortunate to end up with one, then be prepared for the baggages you’ll be facing. No matter the money you have and I noticed you are promiscuous and very loose with your body as a man, I’ll never consider you for dating lailai.
Promiscuous men everywhere like Pastor Chris and Pastor Suleiman...Do you know any popular Sheihk that is promiscuous in Nigeria? ..smh

1 Like

Re: My Husband Disgraces Me Publicly by Nobody: 6:38am On Mar 05, 2023
incandescentena:
Promiscuous men everywhere like Pastor Chris and Pastor Suleiman...smh
Yes, you think I’ll defend any of them? Never. Imagine a pastor having his nudes all over the internet. God is really a patient God
Re: My Husband Disgraces Me Publicly by incandescentena: 6:41am On Mar 05, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Yes, you think I’ll defend any of them? Never. Imagine a pastor having his nudes all over the internet. God is really a patient God
Defend them? How? Do you have 20 Senior advocate of Nigeria like OBI ?!
Re: My Husband Disgraces Me Publicly by Berrityga: 6:42am On Mar 05, 2023
They must be something wrong with your kpekus, bring it to my warehouse for proper check up.
Re: My Husband Disgraces Me Publicly by incandescentena: 6:44am On Mar 05, 2023
Berrityga:
They must be something wrong with your kpekus, bring it to my warehouse for proper check up.
Sick perverts roaming everywhere

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Disgraces Me Publicly by Evergreen12345(f): 7:20am On Mar 05, 2023
you both just need to give each other space to miss Each other again that's all you guys will be fine soon .............

if he can take good care of the baby of which i doubt then you need to just leave if you can take care of the baby then go with the child stay a bit away from each other you both will be fine later .............AMEN

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Disgraces Me Publicly by Omuuvwie(m): 7:25am On Mar 05, 2023
you are still very young, how old are you when start dating your husband? Well why not report the matter to his family or your family so that they can talk sense into is head.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Disgraces Me Publicly by securitywatch50: 7:46am On Mar 05, 2023
But please is it by force to remain married to someone that hates you in respective of how many children you had together

You move eeeeeeeeee
There is life before marriage
And life after marriage

Don't allow a fellow human being to ruin ur life in the name of marriage.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Disgraces Me Publicly by Saintmary(f): 11:59am On Mar 05, 2023
Don't read this poster's story until you check out his previous stories

1 Like

Re: My Husband Disgraces Me Publicly by frozen70(f): 12:14pm On Mar 05, 2023
Forbrok:
Me and my husband dated for 3 years before I got pregnant for him. My son will be 3 years this year. This man doesn’t respect me at all, he disgraces me publicly, complains about everything I do, always says the house is dirty even if I just cleaned the house, he will still complain about it. He cheats on me a lot, I don’t know his phone password, he has s_x with my friends and street sisters but I endure everything because of my child. Any small thing he will start fighting me and I might beg him for days. Like 3 or 4 days, he won’t talk to me. He has money and I have my shop but I’m fed up. He can’t even help me with any little house chore in the house, he comes home late. I’m just 22 years old but I’m dying. Any small issue, he will say he regrets knowing me. He said his biggest regret is dating me. I don’t understand, I did not do anything wrong. We argue almost everyday, he will lock his room door and I won’t be able to enter. He won’t talk to me for days …. I’m dying …. I don’t know what to do. He disgraces me publicly

Post gotten from: [url = www.myfamilypot.com]www.myfamilypot.com[/url]

So far she doesn't know the way to her parents home, she can remain there

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Disgraces Me Publicly by Justiceleague1: 1:02pm On Mar 05, 2023
Fish brain,dem tie ya legs abi?
Mtcew...if you like,kaput for there
Re: My Husband Disgraces Me Publicly by Abrahamweb(m): 2:58pm On Mar 05, 2023
incandescentena:
One side of the story. We need to hear from both parties. May God save her!
Maybe she don frustrate the man life so he decided to emulate her in displaying shege.
Most troubled marriages the woman is 90% the cause but later say the man is responsible if the man conclude to give her same thing.
Re: My Husband Disgraces Me Publicly by lyriclekidd(m): 3:17pm On Mar 05, 2023
I sure say na yahoo boy you go marry, mumu 22 years old wey suppose still dy figure her life out. 🙄
Re: My Husband Disgraces Me Publicly by Baronthecelebri: 3:56pm On Mar 05, 2023
Divorce that bastard
Re: My Husband Disgraces Me Publicly by BigYash: 4:11pm On Mar 05, 2023
Fake Super Story undecided
Re: My Husband Disgraces Me Publicly by JeffreyJunior: 4:25pm On Mar 05, 2023
I do not judge this kind of issues based on one sided story but if the man does all what she says, then this thread should be about an ex-husband and not a husband.

I advocate separation when things don't work in relationship before it gets to physical abuse.

It's better to be single and happy than to be married and miserable.

As one grows older, one will realize that love actually does not exist in this our generation now.

Mutual tolerance, mutual respect and children are the things holding many marriages which is why when any of those is lost, things start going south rapidly.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Disgraces Me Publicly by liveyourlife007(m): 5:57pm On Mar 05, 2023
It's simple, The guy married you out of lust,cos of your beauty, I'm sure you're beautiful, and you obviously married him because of his money. Now he's fed up with you, when he sees you he sees a bag of shit. And I'm sure you're fed up with him too.

Just go for a divorce and stop disturbing us with your marital issues. Everybody is going through a lot already. I keep telling them marriage is not always a life achievement.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Disgraces Me Publicly by Afodot0022(m): 8:29pm On Mar 05, 2023
Are you married for you to give this advice, so if ahe pack out of her home, you have reserved home to give her.
securitywatch50:
But please is it by force to remain married to someone that hates you in respective of how many children you had together

You move eeeeeeeeee
There is life before marriage
And life after marriage

Don't allow a fellow human being to ruin ur life in the name of marriage.
Re: My Husband Disgraces Me Publicly by ForG(m): 8:39pm On Mar 05, 2023
Forbrok:
Me and my husband dated for 3 years before I got pregnant for him. My son will be 3 years this year. This man doesn’t respect me at all, he disgraces me publicly, complains about everything I do, always says the house is dirty even if I just cleaned the house, he will still complain about it. He cheats on me a lot, I don’t know his phone password, he has s_x with my friends and street sisters but I endure everything because of my child. [/url]

The bolded is false.
The aggrieved stays in the marriage because she is financially dead without the husband.

Give her 300k, and she leaves the toxicity.

That's why a woman should never settle for being a homemaker or housewife. Insist on working.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Disgraces Me Publicly by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 05, 2023
are you obese? do you eat too much? do you try to look good at home?what were you doing those three years when you guys were single which made you both happy? and lastly what did you do? im sure he is not a madman.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Disgraces Me Publicly by Jomecblog: 1:54am On Mar 06, 2023
I can understand, and really share in your pain, my dear. One thing you would understand is that, it’s no secret that marriage is difficult and requires hard work. When you build a life and home with someone, you are bound to run into differences of opinion. All relationships have their fair share of ups and downs, and you need to work hand in hand with your partner to overcome adverse situations.

Relationships constantly need your commitment and momentum to improve it, as they are a work in progress. At times, you might feel that a simple lack of communication and respect between the two of you is leading to negative energy, frequent fights, and bitterness. You need to keep calm and work together to better your relationship at times like these. And little things such as having honest communication with each other help go a long way.

Like this communication am talking about, it is one of the keys to any healthy relationship. In this case, you need to create an environment where both of you can openly discuss anything and everything about the relationship, whether it is the anger patterns, the hurtful words he constantly uses on you, or any negative behavior emanating from him that bothers you. When you communicate, you can work through several problems.

There are many other ways and tips to dealing with this kind of issue and reclaim your relationship to enjoy the bliss you deserve, irrespective of how disgraceful and embarrassing such attitudes against you could be.

Good enough, these are the kind of things I write about https://jomecblog.com in effort to addressing several challenges facing relationships nowadays. You can find time to drop by.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Naming Ceremonies / Memoirs Of A Dyslexic Nigerian: Do You Have Dyslexia?? / Jobless Black Migrant Family Turned Down Free THREE Houses As 'too Small'.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.