Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,125 members, 7,838,862 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Actress Jemima Osunde: I Would Date A Poor Man That's Good In Bed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Jemima Osunde: I Would Date A Poor Man That's Good In Bed (666 Views)

Jemima Osunde Graduates, Inducted For Physiotherapy Practice / Jemima Osunde Is In Her Final Year In Medical School (Photos) / Meet Jemima Osunde: The Actress Who "Would Date A Broke Man That's Good In Bed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress Jemima Osunde: I Would Date A Poor Man That's Good In Bed by BishopIkedi: 8:56pm On Mar 31, 2018
While many Nigerian women would say what matters most in a romantic relationship is money, fast-rising Nollywood actress, Jemima Osunde, says good sex matters most to her.

In an interview with Broadway TV, the actress was asked to choose between a rich man that is not good in bed and a poor man that is good in bed, and she wasted no time in declaring that she would choose a man with unrivaled sexual prowess over a rich one, as she would want maximum sexual satisfaction from him.

“I don’t plan to be broke myself, yeah, so a man good in bed is for me not his money, let him give me what I can’t give myself,” she said.

On what she thinks about people comparing her to popular actress, Adesua Etomi Wellington, The undergraduate of physiotherapy at the College of Medicine, Lagos, said she sees nothing bad in the comparison and will be grateful to have her life turn out like Adesua’s.

“I don’t see that as a bad thing, first of all, she is my mama, every child wants to be like their mama I guess and if for anything, she is doing amazingly well, career-wise and in personal life. I think God has been great to Adesua, if I happen to be as fortunate, I will be very grateful,” she maintained.

The Edo State indigene got her big break in the popular MTV drama series ‘Shuga’ where she played the character, Leila.

Source: https://www.bishopikediblog.com/2018/03/actress-jemima-osunde-i-would-date-poor.html

Re: Actress Jemima Osunde: I Would Date A Poor Man That's Good In Bed by hollawahlay(m): 9:04pm On Mar 31, 2018
Re: Actress Jemima Osunde: I Would Date A Poor Man That's Good In Bed by justmenoni: 9:06pm On Mar 31, 2018
grin

(1) (Reply)

Guess Don Jazzy's Moniker On Nairaland? / Adekunle Gold Celebrates Simi’s Birthday With Romantic Sweet Words / Miracle,teckno Grand Entry In IICC Owerri Alongside 3 Other Housemates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.